Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Part 6 of the Uhura's World Series-Manly Advice

Men's POV:

"Listen Sulu and Chekov when you try to date girl there are certain ways about it. Take it from me. I'm an expert.": grins Kirk.

"Says the man who has broken every heart in this part of the galaxy." laughs McCoy.

Spock is sitting quietly as he listens to the men talk about women.

"Hey, I consider myself good looking. Why don't women fall at my feet?" asks Chekov.

"First of all, your still a kid, still green." laughs Kirk. "Look at me, I'm charming and but mostly built." Kirk flexes his muscles in his chest and arms. "Women go for the athletic type."

Sulu and McCoy cough loudly, "Right Jim."

"If you are so good, then how come Uhura is not under your spell?" snaps Sulu.

"Sulu is right captain, if your such a ladies man, Uhura should be following you around," adds Chekov, now giving a Cheshire cat smile.

"Well, I have to admit, she's a tough customer." Kirk is rubbing his chin. "Heavens knows I have tried!"

"She's probably the only woman not taken by your charms, Jim." chuckles McCoy.

"You know what? She's been kinda different lately." Kirk is giving a concerned look.

"Yeah, your right. More like she is in a type of dreamland or something," adds Sulu.

"I hope she is dreaming about me!" says Chekov.

"Yeah right, Pavel you are really giving yourself to much credit. Down boy" laughs McCoy.

"Come to think about it, she looks different too," Kirk says worryingly.

"Well, maybe she dating or seeing someone?" asked Chekov.

"Well, I wish it was me she was dating, I would really show her a good time," said Kirk, he really thinks that Uhura is a fine woman."Every man on this ship alone been trying to get her number. Wonder why she has turned me down,: thought Kirk.

Spock has listened enough of their version who Uhura is dating. Because he knows who it is, and is quite pleased with himself for gaining Nyota's attention.

"Gentlemen, I will report for duty now, and thank you for enlightening me of your versions of Lt. Uhura."

Spock gets up and leaves the room. The rest of the men start to leave, as well.

"Well, I do believe she does look different, I wish I knew what or who it is that making her happy?" said Sulu as he too leaves the room.

"The only thing I notice differently about her is that she's wearing those green earrings,":chuckles McCoy. As he was leaving, he thought to himself. "Green, huh?" and looks at Spock walking down the corridor. "Naw, Uhura wouldn't do that?"












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.