Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 The Uhura's World Series-Not with My Man

What does a woman do when you beam down to a planet dominated by women, and they want dibs on your man.

Captain Kirk
Lt. Uhura
Commander Spock
Dr. McCoy
Beam down to a planet primarily dominated by women, the leader is immediately attracted to Mr. Spock the Vulcan and make him the honorary guest at the head table.
Kirk leans over to McCoy: "Looks like Spock is the man of the hour."

"I don't know about that, but just look at Uhura." they both slowly turn towards Uhura and see a woman about to break out in frustration.

"Who is she mad at? This is supposed to be negotiation treaties meeting," says Kirk as he continues looking at the Uhura.

Uhura is there to maintain open dialogues for the treaties and prepare them for Starfleet. At the moment, her eyes and ears are trained on the leader who is taking liberties on her man. She observes the female leader touching and leaning close, barely touching his cheek. And there is her man, totally oblivious of what the woman is doing. She contemplating either hitting him or bashing the leader, either way, it won't look right. Uhura has tried counting backward, closing her eyes, reciting math theories, and remembering her orders. Those techniques all failed.
Then Uhura's nostrils flare when the female leader made contact with Spock's face. She hits her fist hard against the table, drawing attention from everyone. Uhura stands up and stares at the grayish skinned woman, and spoke in her language.

Kirk and McCoy jump and ask what is happening.
Uhura completely ignores them, and her eyes are on the leader. Her armor-bearers march in and stand behind her and Spock in a defensive stance.

"Please refrain from touching the Vulcan, they are a race of people who preferred not to be touch. It will cause a major insult."

"I find the Vulcan handsome and would like to include him as part of our treaty agreement." the leader spoke firmly about the request.

"The Vulcan male is unavailable to you or any other agreement." States Uhura.

"Um Lt. Uhura, what is going on, what are you both saying? We can't afford to lose this deal," says Kirk.

Uhura completely ignores him, and she folds her arms across her chest. She stares the female leader down, well up.
The leader stares at Uhura, giving her a snarling look, to even question her demands.
"Human female, your threats don't bother me, the Vulcan male will stay and be my consort."

"wuh kotik aitlu du tor nam-tor ish-veh tersu": Uhura told Spock,
the female wants you to be her partner

"rai-no"responded Spock

Uhura turns to the captain. "Captain Kirk, the leader, is having trouble with interpretation ... of parts of the treaty, we need to step out to discuss the issue."

Kirk looks at her suspiciously and gives her permission. Uhura and the amazon leader walk out of their presence.
Kirk looks at Spock; "Spock what is going on?"

"Apparently, the female leader would like to include me as part of the treaty. Ms. Uhura is reiterating the agreement with her.

Uhura is now standing with the female leader, far from prying eyes and eavesdropping from the captain. She can be more frank with the woman about her man.

"I see the desire in your eyes that you want the Vulcan." said the female leader.

"You saw right, and we should clear the air about my position about that man." snapped Uhura.

"I am the leader of my people, what I want, I take."

"From where I come from, it's a threat and insult to take some else's man in front of them."

"What is your customs of such action." demanding the leader.

"It is customs when one female challenge another females mate or man. There are rules."

"Rules?"

"yes!": snapped Uhura.
"First: Females will stare or take a stance against the challenger."
Uhura demonstrated the look, giving the leader glaring eyes.
"Second: Females respond in verbal challenges to intimidate the other female into standing down from her man."

"Are verbal challenges successful at this point?" asked the leader.

"Sometimes, when that fails, next third: more verbal challenges of references to physical altercations."

The woman leader stares down Uhura;

"Is this where we are now, You and I? I find the Vulcan attractive."

"If you want more, I can give you more!" states Uhura.
"Fourth: Sometimes, some steps are repeated to bring more comprehension, but usually it's the final threat. For me, it's my earrings."

The leader looks at Uhura's ears and sees a pair of green earrings dangling.
"What do those jewelry represent?"

"The final step to an altercation, once they are off, the battle begins. What is your pleasure?" Uhura stated firmly.

"My decision stands." said the woman.

"As you wish." Uhura quickly took off her green hoop earrings.

A few moments later, Uhura returns to the meeting and sits at the table. The men of the Enterprise is aware that the woman leader was not with her.
"Lt. Uhura what happened?" asked Kirk

"Oh, sorry captain the treaty is all set, the leader agreed to all of the terms."

"Where is she, is she all right?" asked McCoy.

Uhura turns to the doctor: "Oh, she's fine, she needs time to herself, matter of fact she is resting."

As the crew gathered themselves to leave, Spock took note that Nyota was putting on her green earrings.






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: I don't know about this one? I didn't want to use the female crew again. But I hope you got the idea. LOL. I like Nyota's communication skills.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.