Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 **WARNING: explicit love making depicted and intense graphic language/violence** 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

    “You scared?” 

    “Scareda what?” Lily sat behind her, taking down her hair. 

    “Scared to be made into a woman. You know that’s what’s comin right?” She turned her gaze onto the cloudy mirror and watched as Lily’s fingers sifted through her strands, pulling the flowers out one by one. 

    “Nervous yeah. Scared no.” 

    “Oh?” Lily asked with a grin that had started to form. 

    “Joon won’t do nothin to hurt me. I trust him.”

    “I’m sure since he already got a bite outta you already. S’only right he got the whole honey pot.” 

    “Lily quit!” Her sister cackled obnoxiously and shielded herself against a swat. 

    “Seems y’all havin a good time.” Jumping, the two sisters found June Bug standing in the doorway, hands in his pockets, his classic grin on his face. 

    “We was jus’ talkin bout you.” Lily said, pokin out her chest. 

    “Were you now?” He asked, eyes melting her right to the core. 

    “Yeah. Was jus’ gettin Kira ready for you and evr’thang.” 

    “Guess I have you to thank for the beautiful sight in front of me then.” Her heart began to quicken and she found her hands suddenly very interesting. Lily licked her teeth and got up, smirking. 

    “Don’t be too loud now hear? Don’t wanna wake up Mama and Papa.” Sniggering, she left the two of them alone, closing the old wooden door behind her. She still hadn’t looked up, clutching her fingers to filth. In the low light, her skin seemed to glitter and the heady scent of magnolias made his head spin. Coming behind her, he leaned down to press his face against her hair. 

    “Lily Bean’s probably gonna be by the door the entire night waitin to hear somethin.” She  relaxed underneath his fingers as they drifted across her shoulders and down her arms. 

    “You know it.” She still wasn’t looking at him, now the small nibbling on her lips full out bites. 

    “Parta me wanna give her somethin to listen to.” Her eyes fluttered closed as he pressed a kiss to her ear. 

    “But anotha parta me wants to mind Ma and Pa.” Licking her lips, she bit them as his fingers slid up across her throat. 

    “What should I do Kira girl?” Her answer came in the form of a small strained moan as his rough digits gently tightened around her, just enough to make her press her thighs together. He let go of her and watched as finally she brought her gaze up to his. Slowly, she stood and turned, gripping the vanity behind her. She hadn’t let go of that bottom lip yet but she pried her fingers off of the vanity and ever so slowly brought them up to the delicate lace straps to her beautiful white shift. 

    Without a word, shaky hands began to pull them down small brown shoulders, one after the other until the entire garment slipped down her body, rustling against the floor with a soft hush. His gaze took her in from head to toe and the dark intense gaze made her nipples harden. He licked his lips as their eyes met. For a while, a short maddening while neither of them spoke, their body language, their eyes, the energy between them speaking louder than any word could. He made his decision, crossing the room and pressing his lips against hers. She gently moaned into his mouth as his tongue came to possess hers. 

    Lifting her hands, he pressed them against his chest and let her feel his heart beat erratically against her palms.  Sliding them up to his shoulders, he let go and instead pulled her close, lips eager to taste the magnolia drenched skin that had teased and taunted him all fucking day. Pressing a kiss against the smooth soft plane between her beckoning mounds, he felt her shiver against him. But, to his surprise she didn’t run. Didn’t even have one leg itch to move. Reaching up, she gripped his suspenders tight, almost trying to will herself to pull it off. 

    “Don’t be afraid baby.” He took ahold of her hand and pulled the strap down one of his shoulders. She took a shaky breath and slowly pulled the other down of her own accord, gripping his shirt at the waist. Sending soft butterfly kisses up and across her collarbone, he nibbled the skin near the nape of her neck, bringing a soft sigh from her throat. His lips smiled against the sound and he walked her back against the wall, lifting his arms to trap her. 

    “I want you to pull it up and take it off.” A deep red blush had taken over her cheeks and she felt her heart rattle against her chest like a bird in a birdcage. But now… now was a defining moment… a transitional moment. A moment she knew was bound to come and a moment and never wanted to end. As her fingers pulled his shirt up from his trousers and began to coax his buttons a loose, she felt a hot flash of heat and sweat crash into her. 

    “Good girl.” Lifting her hand he pressed it flat against his chest and slowly trailed it down his stomach, hard muscle and smooth silky skin underneath her fingertips. 


*** 


    “It’s happenin Fronnie! Oh Gawd it’s finally happenin!” Tani shouted excitedly, hands covering her face. 

    “Yep sure is.” Fronnie said with a smile, clearing her throat. 

    “I have a feeling you’re gonna tell me to go downstairs with Mama.” Tani said with a pout, crossing her arms now, blush all in her face. 

    “Well…Ion want any idea put into yo head Tani girl.”

    “Jus’ cause I’m 15 don’t mean kids my age ain’t doin it.”

    “Yeah and you bet not be doin it either or else Mama the last one you gon have to worry about.” Fronnie warned with the shake of a finger. 

    “I ain’t! I swear I ain’t! I wouldn’t even think about it…” She said, red resuming its intensity in her cheeks. 

    “Mmhm.”

    “Besides, I ain’t tryna die. If Mama don’t get me, you would,”

    “Darn right.”

    “Okay soooo enough about me. Let’s focus on Gammy huh?” Fronnie glanced down at the journal, fingers always dabbed on the spot left off. 

    “Right. Gammy.”

    “This was one of the best nights of Gam’s life and I don’t wanna miss out jus cause it’s got nasty parts Fronnie. Please.” Ignoring her sister’s puppy dog eyes, she sighed heavily. 

    “Fine but don’t tell Mama okay?”

    “I promise.” 


*** 


    Desire seemed to crackle like lightening between them and he wasted no time, coming to pull that luscious bottom lip of hers into his mouth. Taking her hand he took her on a new journey down past his hips, brushing her hand against the outline of his manhood. Rushing moisture wet her womanhood and it throbbed as Joon groaned softly, taking his bruised rosy lip in between his teeth. Wanting another reaction, she ran fingers down the length of him and it brought a hiss from him, making her yank her hand back. 

    “S-Sorry… I….I’m-” She mumbled but he didn’t give her a chance to finish it, pressing lips against hers. His hands slipped down and gently caressed her breasts, taking in the quiet moan that vibrated against his mouth. Licking his way up her throat, he grabbed a handful of her lustrous curls.

    “What are you apologizin for?” Breath shaky, she couldn’t utter a reply as he took a small pebble into his mouth. With his free hand, he entangled their fingers and took hold of his arousal, makin sure she got a good handful.

    “ S’only right to touch what belong to you Kira. Don’t ever say you’re sorry.” Lifting eyes upward, his gaze was intensely obsidian and it didn’t waver. 

    “I won’t be apologizin for a damn thing.”

    

*** 

        

    They say a tempted man is a dangerous man. I never quite understood it but after that night I did. When a man is tempted, it fills him with a most dangerous hunger, a hunger that some would say is insatiable. It doesn’t matter how much or how little you give him, he always wants more. Always wants to taste until the temptation becomes reality. The hunger that traveled through Joon’s veins gave me chills and the way he chose to release it…the way he chose to devour my entire being brought me a pleasure I hadn’t ever known. Before him and never again after him. They always speak of the man being dangerous but what of the woman? Is she not to be regarded as equally dangerous? 


*** 


    After staring at her for so long, his mouth began to water. Gawddamn. His cock throbbed painfully now. Hard as steel, angry and demanding. He forced himself to bite it back… the desire to completely ravage her. He held her by the ankles, having spread her wide. 

“So fuckin pretty baby… so gawddamn pretty..”  She was simply the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. She pressed her face against the cot, hair sticking to her messy and wet. Her chest heaved, breasts having grown swollen and sensitive from his mouth. Dark skin glossy, it appeared brilliant and supple in the low light. Feasting on the sight of her exposed mound, he licked his lips.

     “Look at me Kira.” She didn’t at first but after a reprimanding little nip to the inside of her thigh, he had her undivided attention. 

    “Have you ever been taught of the female reproductive system?” 

    “W-What?” She breathed, eyes glazed with embarassment. Yearning. 

    “You heard me.” Taking a shuddery breath she answered. 

    “N-No… I… ain’t ever hearda nothin like that.” He tsked, taking in her needy little entrance, drenched in honey. 

    “Tonight I’m gonna teach you all about it.” Leaning down, he pressed kisses against the silky wet curls of her triangle. 

    “But you gotta promise me somethin.”

    “Y-yeah?”

    “You gotta be quiet.” Lowering her gaze to his, she nodded, gripping the straw pillow behind her. 

    


*** 


    I learned so many things as his mouth roamed me. The petals he pulled into his mouth were called labia. The little bud nestled between them that he teased with his tongue was called the clitoris. I struggled to keep my promise, pleasure making me near dizzy. I was dumbfounded that such a tiny little thing could make me feel so good. It made me thank God and high Heaven for the female form. Truly, when He created the woman… He created a magnificent thing. 



*** 


    She couldn’t stop her hips even if she really wanted to. Gyrating against him, she tried so hard to silence the sweet rapturous moans that sprung up from her belly like a well. 

    “Joon…” She all but sobbed, breath hitching up in her throat. Biting down on her lips, she panted haggardly as he gave the small nub one last little suck before letting go with a deep groan, the sound flooding her body with vibrational sensation. 

 Lifting her up by the hips, he buried his face against her, tongue soon submerged in sweet nectar. Arching her back, she tilt her head back and forced herself to bite down on the blankets, a loud scream of ecstasy barely muffled. He stroked her slow and lazy, coaxing more of that sweet honey to ease its way down his chin. He knew better than to let it go to waste, slurping wetly before lifting some, finding that needy little button again. He held her steady and used his tongue to bring her to climax. Body now trembling, she finally let go of the pillow and slid fingers into his moist silky hair fisting the strands as she surrendered to the release. 

    Growing limp, she let go of the blanket and panted as he lifted, kissing his way up her body. Wrapping arms around him, she welcomed his kiss, deep, passionate and loving as they fell back against the now rumpled blankets. Letting her legs wrap around him, she smoothed the hair back from his forehead as he nuzzled her breast pressing a soft kiss against him. 

    Later when she’d fallen asleep, he’d slipped out for a smoke, soon after stroking himself to completion. Leaning his head against the bark of the tree, he panted harshly, eyes closed. He wasn’t a teenager but damn it he felt like one around her. Like a baby eager to nurse, he felt like his self control slipped each and every time she touched him. 

    Inhaling deeply, he lifted his trousers. It was always going to be about Kira. Always had been and always would be. Her pleasure would always come before his. Bringing another cigarette to his mouth, he struck the match and stood in the midnight air until done and slowly made his way back into the house.


*** 


    “Wow…” Fronnie put the journal down for a moment. 

    “Joon was so… so loving.”

    “Selfless and appreciative.” Fronnie added with a smile, stroking the pages to their Gam’s journal. 

    “Mmhm.”

    “I’m glad you actually stuck through with it Tani girl.” Fronnie teased, crossing her arms. 

    “Well…” Tani replied with pursed lips. 

    “Here, it’s your turn to read.” The girl’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and she gladly took the journal from her. 

    “Okay.” 


*** 


    “I heard you.” Snapping her vision to her Cheshire grinning sister, she felt her heart drop. 

    “What?” 

    “Joon was givin it to you good too. I ain’t neva heard you holler that loud a day in yo life.” 

    “Lily! SHUT. UP.” She hissed, glancin around to see their Ma and Pa sitting up on the porch. A very unladylike chortle accompanied the grin. 

    “Gotta give it to you though. Mama and Papa slept right through it so you did some good keepin quiet.” 

    “If you don’t hush UP…” 

    “Y’all girls be nice to each other now.” The two women looked up to find Joon standing above them, hands on his hips. 

    “Well good morning luhvaboy.” Instead of embarassment, that June Bug grin played at his lips instead. 

    “Mornin Lily Bean.”

    “Mmhm. Y’all both mighty chipper this mornin. Have a good night didja?”

    “Sure your nosy ass heard all about it so I ain’t answerin.” June Bug smirked, crossing his arms. Lily chuckled before gettin up. 

    “I be back in a bit y’all.”

    “Where you goin?” Both Joon and James Burnett Sr. asked, bringing a laugh to Kira and their Mama. 

    “To the store?” Lily asked with pursed lips. 

    “Joon’ll go with you.”

    “But Daddy I can go by myself. I ain’t no lil gal.”

    “You do what I tell you Lilian.” Sucking her teeth real quiet, she nodded and rolled her eyes once her back was to him. 

    “Kira girl, why don’t you gon get ready? I bring Lil back and take you to work a’right?” Feeling a blush warm her cheeks, she gave a nod. Lifting her chin, he gave her a kiss and started for his car, Lily teasing him the entire way. 

    “Kira girl.” Turning to see Mama, she lifted up from the ground. Following her into the house, she stood by the ice box. 

    “Did you two do the deed?” She grew red as a rose and started fidgeting with her fingers. 

    “Um…well… Sorta kinda.”

    “What that mean?”

    “He um…didn’t penetrate me yet.” For a moment, it looked like Mama was having a hard time understanding what she meant. 

    “So…what y’all did then?”

    “He um… did other things. I think he wanted to make our first night special Mama.” 

    “Oh.” Her mama smiled to herself. 

    “That’s just like June Bug ain’t it? Puttin you before him.” Biting her lip in a smile, she gave a nod. 

    “I fix you somethin fore you go to work.” Smiling in thanks, she kissed her mama’s forehead. 

    “Thanks Mama.” 


*** 


    The day started normally and without care to my relief. When June Bug came back, he found me dressed and ready to go. We started off for Mableton and on the way there, he handed me a small gold chain. Told me to take my weddin ring off my finger and wear it around my neck instead. Glancin up, I saw he was already wearing his. I hesitated for the longest…because I didn’t want to. I wanted to wear the very public declaration of our love for each other. I didn’t want to hide it. He reminded me of Papa’s words. Be careful and mind yourselves. We couldn’t live in the world as Joon and Kira. Cause to the world we weren’t those people. We were two different entities that should exist apart and better yet should not exist at all. 

    Begrudgingly, I took the beautiful gem off of my finger and slid it around the chain. Twirling it around in my fingers, I held on to it until we pulled up a bit away from my assignment for the day. I let him put it on and for a minute, he just held me, kissing my neck and jaw. He didn’t drive away until he made sure I was inside. Until he knew I was safe. Jim Crow was cruel. Our love was cruel in its own right. But pale white hands could be the cruelest of all.


***



    Heels clicked as they entered the medical building. Clutching a small coin purse to her belly, she inhaled nervously as she approached the white woman sitting at the secretary desk. 

    “Yes?” She asked without even looking up. 

    “I-Is a Dr. Jung here today?” 

    “Dr. Jung has stepped out for the day.”

    “Oh.” The woman finally lifted her gaze.

    “Exit is that way.” She felt a splice of anger travel up her side but she just clutched her purse and lowly bowed her head.

    “Yes’m.” She turned on her foot and left just as quickly as she’d come. Biting the inside of her cheek, she slowly descended down the steps. It was half past four and he would never just leave and start for home without her. Her stomach twisted and she felt a grave dread fill her. Where was he? 


*** 


    He fell against the ground with a hard grunt. Everything in him screamed at him to fight back. But he didn’t. He couldn’t. 

    “So you’re a nigger lover huh boy?” Fingers gripped his hair and lifted his face, already starting to swell from the brutal hits. 

    “Somebody musta broke somethin in ya head.” A leather covered shoe landed a solid kick against his cheek and blood spurt up from his lips, soiling the ground. 

    “From what I saw, she was real pretty.” Furious eyes found the man and he hurled bloody saliva at him, only to be sent back by another kick. 

    “What’d you see Bill?” The man grinned, his teeth brown and slimy. 

    “Saw him fuckin her good that I did.”

    “Did you?”

    “Mounted her like a stallion would a mare.” He grunted as he tried to lift himself up but a foot shoved him back down. 

    “You have no shame do you boy? Fuckin anotha man’s property on his own land?” 

    “She belongs to me!” He hissed, grabbing the man’s ankle. Twisting it until he heard a sick crack, he slowly stood eying the wailing man, nostrils flared wide. 

    “You ain’t tell me he was built like a buck Bill.” Sick amusement danced in their eyes as Bill Du Pont grinned. 

    “Hung just like a damn horse he is. I’d have made a nice pretty penny on him.” One of the white coats removed his hood and took him in from head to toe. 

    “You must not be from round these parts so I’ma tell you flat out. We don’t take too kindly to nigger lovers. It’s unnatural and it won’t be tolerated.” He sucked up the metallic bloody saliva mixture in his mouth and spit more of it at the man. 

    “What’s unnatural is that snout you have for a mouth.” He snarled back, eyes dark and shiny with fury. 

    “He’s a tough sonna bitch. String him up. I’m tireda talkin.” He began to resist but when the pig mothafucka kicked him in the groin, he went down, pain flooding his body. 

    “Everything you do will impact what happens to that nigger bitch you slant eyed cur.” The man chuckled as he let the thick rope come across his neck.

    “Fighting us ain’t gon do you a bitta good.” The breath that he did have instantly restricted in his throat as two of them pulled him up.

    “Why you’d wanna black beast for a wife I don’t know. But I assure you, we’ll put her down like the brute she is…like she deserves.” The man fingered the wedding band around his neck, his lab coat and shirt ripped off. Utter hatred burned in his eyes and he didn’t make a sound as the two struggled to hoist him up further. 

    “The good ol town of Mableton would hate to lose a good doctor suchas yourself now. Nigger lover or not, you’re damn good at what you do. The only reason I haven’t plucked those slits you got for eyes out yet is because you saved my daughter from dying.” 

    “Maybe I shoulda let her die then.” He replied, voice cold as ice, gruff from the abuse to his throat. The man grew red in the face and punched him in the jaw, making his legs grow limp underneath him. 

    “I’ll string that pickaninny bitch up by her hair and split her in two!” The group of cowards finally got him to the height they wanted and when it seemed all the air in his lungs had been wretched, his vision went black. 



*** 


    “NO JUNE BUG!” Tani screeched, tears in her eyes. Fronnie’s expression was somber and serious and she took a shaky inhale as she glanced at her little sister. 

    “How could they DO that to him?”

    “Easy Tani. They didn’t have anybody out there to tell them they couldn’t.” 

    “That’s so…. so cruel…. so wrong.” Fronnie swallowed tightly. 

    “Yes. It was.” Eyes finding the words down below, she felt her heart twist painfully. The end. The end was beginning. She knew it. 



*** 


    Her feet were killing her but she was relieved when she saw the long stretch of road to their plot. Mama and Papa had taken the car and Lily was away in Atlanta job huntin. So, she had no choice but to walk and it made her purse her lips how much her legs had gotten used to driving. Walking was good. Built character. Licking her lips, she started up for the house when she froze. Squinting her eyes, she stared up ahead at a large figure in the distance. Looked like it was standin in the door. Heart pacing, she ignored her feet and started to run. That fool. Why couldn’t he have waited for her in Mableton? She had quite the earful to give him when she got to him. As she neared the house, a sharp pain sliced her in half and she took a breath before stopping. What was that all about? Swallowing, she came closer, mouth fixed to tell him off when she lost all feeling in her legs. It was the sound of a rope in the breeze that sent chills up and down her spine first. 

    “June Bug?” She asked tentatively, slowing her steps as the sound of a swinging rope grew louder. Eyes took in leather covered feet that knocked awkwardly against the floor, legs long and firm sprawled out. A sign had been thrown up around the neck. NIGGER LOVER. She dropped her purse and began to run towards him. 

    “CHANJOON!” Tears blurred her vision but she kept running and hastily yanked her shoes off, climbing up onto the porch. Vomit suddenly rose in her throat but she forced it down. He was limp, sweaty and unresponsive, skin a sickly pale. His face had been beaten to the point where she wouldn’t have been able to recognize him. But it was that gold band that hung around his neck that told her it was him. It was her June Bug. 

    “Oh Gawd…Oh Gawd…” She sobbed, lifting shaky hands to his face. Get him down. Sucking up her tears, she pushed past his swinging body, ignoring the awkward click of his shoes on the floor and shoved open the drawers, trying to find a knife, anything sharp. She was too weak to cut Jimmy down… but damn it she would get her husband down even if it killed her. Finding a meat cleaver, she headed back towards him and grabbed one of the chairs from the dining table. Standing up on it, she began to saw the rope. 

    “Kira?” She didn’t reply, focusing her attention on the rope that didn’t seem to be budging. 

    “Hold on sugah… I’ll get you down…” 

    “Kira, what the hell-” At the shrill scream in front of her, she finally looked up to find Lily clutching her mouth. 

    “LILY!” Jumping, the sisters’ eyes met. 

    “Help me. Please.” Tears slipping down her cheeks, she sniffed and climbed up onto the porch. 

    “Not again… we can’t do this shit again…” She wailed, coming to grab the cleaver from her. She cried as she sawed and it seemed to work this time. The rope gave some slack and she soon caught his body as he came forward. Too heavy to hold up, she sank underneath him, gripping tight to his neck. 

    “Kira…Kira…is he…don’t tell me he’s…”

    “No! No. Don’t you dare say it Lilian Burnett!” She cut her off, voice hard as steel. Lily bit her lip and knelt beside them. 

    “How the hell did this happen? What the hell is goin on?” 

    “I don’t know Lil. I don’t know…” The sisters jumped as a loud ragged breath came from  June Bug, making their eyes mist with fresh tears. 

    “Thank Gawd. Thank Gawd in Heaven…” 

    “Let’s lay him on his back.” The edge of that damn sign had started to jab her in the rib but she wasn’t gonna move it. Not until they got him on his back and a few more sharp uneven breaths came from his chest before she took the cursed thing off. Throwing it away from them, she laid her hand against his chest, pleased when his heart pulsed against the palm. 

    “Joon…can you hear me?” A low moan of pain replied and it was good enough for her. She could hear the questions her sister wanted to ask and slowly licked her lips before speaking. 

    “I went up to the place he normally work. I had gotten off early…got there and some white heifa told me he had left fore the day. I knew it ain’t sound right. Joon never leaves without me.” Lifting fingers to slide his wet messy hair back from his face, she pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

    “I don’t know when or how…but they got to him. Got to him before I could.” Lily sniffed, wiping her eyes. 

    “Joon is strong Kira. He is going to survive this. He wouldn’t dare leave you… not like this.” 

    “Yeah…”

    “Here, stay put. I make you some iced tea.”

    “I don’t think I can stomach anythin right now Lil. Not now.” 

    “Okay…I fix me some then. I be right back.”

    “A’right.” Lily left them on the porch and she sighed, laying down to curl up against him. Though he was still soaked with sweat and pale, he wasn’t cold to the touch anymore. Lifting his arm, she placed it around her and listened to that strong beating heart of his, eagerly pumping against his chest. Yeah they’d survive this just fine. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: I literally teared writing this. Like... this chapter is such an emotional rollercoaster. The high, the joy, passion, and then it pitfalls into despair and ugly ugly black. I won't leave y'all hangin too long after a chapter like this. Update will be soon. Leave your thoughts below. Luh y'all. God bless and remember to LOVE each other. It's deeper than black and white. 

D&L


Pictures, gifs: 




The way Joon looks at Kira when he ain't playin no mo:




..



 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.