Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Yeolyeoseot 


(sixteen)


 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

Fire set the world ablaze, devouring the expanse of the atmosphere in its wake. The waves lapped against the shores and a gentle breeze teased her skin, drifting in from the flap of the tent. Suffocated by the warmth of a male body she smiled as the wind once again urged her to awaken. Slowly, she opened her eyes, finding her face shielded by hair. It covered her like black silk and she pressed her nose up against it. Soon, he would wake and they would have to part. Fingertips danced light as air down his pectorals and down past his abdomen. Perhaps before the sun, her sun completely dominated the sky, he could once again dominate her. Her womanhood clenched at the thought. Those same fingers slipped down under the furs and a gruff groan responded to her teasing. An arm lifted, having been strewn across her bottom and fingers soon took her hair in-between them, pulling her head back some. 

    “Be careful what you do this rising little moon.” He rasped, a smirk on his face. Her hand stopped its movement below them. Withdrawing it, she lifted it to sift through his hair, desperate to see his piercing gaze. Smoothing the strands back, she got her wish as intense eyes glanced down at her. Beautiful they were, shaped as cowrie shells. Sienna when the light graced across them, now however they were deep dark and nearing black with arousal. 

    “Should I not heed your warning, great god of the Sun? What then shall you do to me?” She asked, voice lilting, eyes coquettish. He answered with a kiss, one that made her entire spirit shiver and quake. Easily slipping in between her legs, he entered her taking her breath in a silent scream. Still holding onto her braids, he helped himself to her mouth, swallowing the titillating moans and sobs that erupted from her. 

    His hips increased tempo and the sound of his body bringing hers under submission sweetly pierced the atmosphere, wind eager to carry it to the waves of the sea. She begged for release, fire burning her insides and he obliged, deep fervent strokes bringing her to climax. Before she could savor the press of his body heavy and slick against hers, a hand appeared between the flaps, fingers gripping the fabric. 

    “Tiye. It’s time to awaken my child. The time to part is now.” 

 

*** 

 

    “Tiye! Tiye get up!” Jumping, she awakened sharply, disoriented eyes trying to focus on the many sets of eyes that surrounded her. Blinking, she groaned and lifted her hands to push back the braids that had blinded her. 

    “You’ve been sleeping all morning. It’s time to get up.” 

    “Have I?”

    “Yeah. And curiously, you’ve also been moaning in your sleep too.” Cheeks warm, she peeked out from her fingers at a grinning Min-Ah. 

    “This wouldn’t have anything to do with Wangja-nim would it?” 

    “Min-Ah, stop teasing her.”

    “Do you even remember coming back here early this morning?” She asked, grin growing wider. 

    “No…” She admit, her cheeks growing warmer by the minute. 

    “Love bites litter your neck and your lips are still bruised from what I assume were kisses of fire.”

    “Oh gods…” 

    “I’m sure that’s what you were screaming.” A hand slapped the girl on the shoulder. 

    “Enough now! Come, let’s not crowd her. Give the girl some air.” Hae instructed, firm gaze daring the other girls to question her. Dissatisfied pouts appeared but nonetheless the girls scattered, beginning to talk amongst themselves. 

    “Hae-ah…in what manner did I return?” She asked, fingers still hiding her face. The woman chuckled. 

    “Put in order. By Wangja-nim no doubt. Slightly wobbly. Lips slightly swollen and rosy. You appeared as though you had drunk from the cup of love and tasted the sweet taste of passion.” 

    “I…mm.” She couldn’t even think of anything to say. All of it… was true. 

    “Did he make sure to pull out?” She asked boldly, sitting down next to her. 

    “We were not yet connected that way. I…made him stop before he could.” Curiosity struck her friend and she asked why with her eyes. 

    “For some reason… I couldn’t… couldn’t stop seeing his brother…perhaps it was the alcohol but their faces had begun to blend together and I couldn’t do it.”  Hae was quiet for a while before taking her hand. 

    “Just as he has gained your trust in life… he shall gain your trust in bed. I know he will in due time.” Smiling at her, she gave her hand a gentle squeeze. 

    “Stay close to him. Allow him to nurture and heal your open wounds.” Eyes following as she left, she gripped her fingers together tightly. 

    “Tiye-ah! Come bathe with us!” 

    “Okay..” Standing, she soon joined the women and the laughter and teasing of the previous night commenced, leaving her with cheeks full of fire but a small knowing smile on her lips. 

 

*** 

 

    “What are we to do?” 

    “Concerning?” 

    “Seo-Jun pyeha.” Eyes all turned onto the King who sat on a Throne dripped in red and gold. 

    “What has been his offense?”

    “He’s beaten several of the gungnyeo to death my lord. Attempted murder on at least three in the harem.” He waved his hand in dismissal. 

    “They are but a small expense.”

    “The maids Majesty? How are we to explain to their families?”

    “They are all servants. Theirs is a place well know prior to coming to the Palace. As long as Seo Jun remains in my good grace, he is free to do what he wishes.” Mouths dropped open and some jaws tightened but his verdict was undisputed. 

    “Let’s discuss something more important. The Mongols.” 

 

 

*** 

 

    He’d just finished putting the last pouch of gold into the chest when he heard the door open. Nostrils flaring, he watched as his Hyung came into the library, sneer on his face. 

    “I heard you fucked her. Finally.” He didn’t respond, eyes still on his face. Taking in the papers, books and other materials scattered across the desk, he picked one up. 

    “Planning for a trip little brother?” Still, no response given. Whistling at the projected expenses, his eyebrows shot up. 

    “Wherever you’re going… it’s pretty damn expensive.” He remained quiet, not desiring to give him any satisfaction of seeing his feathers ruffled. 

    “You know…while it might be easy to get lost in between her legs right now…I think you need to remember what you should be doing here.” 

    “And that is?”

    “Keeping a close eye on your consort.” At that, he lifted an eyebrow. 

    “Jae-Hwa is it? She came to my chambers last night. Lovely girl.”

    “Ah.”

    “Rambled on and on about that musori… how you sucked at her tits until they damn near fell off. How you betrayed her blah blah blah.” Leaning forward, he pressed his hands on top of the papers, intentionally crushing them in between his fingers. 

    “Have your fun little brother. Get your dick wet. And then…return to business. Your business.” Gathering his plans, he took his time rolling up the scrolls and gathered his small chest. 

    “Good talk. If you’ll excuse me.” He walked past him and soon left the room, charged with invisible electricity. Only when he made it back to his chambers did he relax. Licking his lips, he fell down against his furs, still tinged with the sweet smell of spice and arousal. Humming, he pressed his face into them deeper. Last night was one of many firsts but it was one he wouldn’t apologize for. Not to Jae-Hwa. Not to any fucking body. Last night, he’d finally given himself permission to express just how he felt, his body a willing participant. 

    Emboldened by the soju and the painful throbbing manhood between his legs, he’d tasted the sweet saltiness of her flesh. Licking his lips, he stabbed his bottom lip with a tooth or two. His fingers had neared the cavern between plentiful thighs, abundant excitement having soaked through her dari-sokgot. Groaning, he felt a stirring down below and slowly stood. 

    Even though they’d both been intoxicated from both desire and wine, he could see the moment that her eyes changed. Having been sleepy and half lidded, a sliver of fear passed across them and it was then that he knew he couldn’t go any further. She didn’t need to say anything, didn’t say anything as she pressed her face against his shoulder, embarrassment decorating her cheeks.  He knew. Knew that in that moment, she saw his brother. And it pissed him off… royally. If he could, he’d have flipped that table over, shoved him to the ground and choked the life out of him. 

    Inhaling deeply, he closed his eyes, trying to calm his rising anger. He’d held her close, until she fell asleep and for the longest, he’d watched her rest his features soft with tenderness. When he had decided that it was time, he gently woke her. Groggy and still very much drunk, she whined and pouted, lips poked out childishly. He couldn’t help kissing them once or twice as he helped clothe her. When her appearance was acceptable, he had pulled her close and together they had walked towards the harem. When she had gotten close enough, he’d let her go and only when she made it inside did he leave. 

    Coming around to his desk, he sat down and buried his head in between his hands. A quiet knock sounded on his door and he slightly lifted up. 

    “Enter.” The woman who was causing him severe headaches as of late slipped into the room, lips red as blood. 

    “I trust your night with the girl was satisfactory?”

    “And I’m sure the arms of my brother were even more so?”At that, she looked away. 

    “It wasn’t like that Cheol-Su-ah.” Snorting, he spoke again, voice chilling. 

    “I’ve said this before to you Jae-Hwa but perhaps I need to reiterate.” Standing, he came to the front of the desk and leaned back against it, arms crossed. 

    “What I do with Tiye is none of your business.”

    “Why? Why should it not be?” His lips pressed together tightly. 

    “It’s not… not fair.”

    “Life isn’t fair.” He growled in response. 

    “If I had it my way, you would not share my bed at all. However, I know that it’s bigger than what you or I want. We’ve both been chosen… tasked with overseeing an entire Kingdom. I don’t think the gravity of that has fully grasped you yet. If it had, you wouldn’t be pouting like a child over something outside of your control.” She appeared as though she wanted to say something but refrained, straightening up nice and tall. 

    “Pardon my intrusion pyeha.” Bowing her head, she quickly saw her way out, leaving him once again in silence. 

 

*** 

 

    The tearing in her heart threatened to rip her in two. She had been banned from even happening by his chambers, the jealous woman he was to marry commanding guards be placed there at night. Talk in the harem was that with winter grew the intensity of their wedding planning, coronation and plans for immediate rule. She understood that he was busy with all of the above and knew she couldn’t get in the way of that. But it didn’t lessen the pain she felt in her chest. It was cruel. With love and desire having both been awakened in her, nights she spent tossing and turning desperate for his touch. His kiss. His presence. Other nights she grew wet with sweat from nightmares, the intensity of them much like the ones she’d experienced when she first was forced into this land. The premonition that clothed them in her dreams seemed to increase and she would wake with tears in her eyes.

 

    *** 

 

    When she stood, feet in the water, she lifted her eyes, lined with kohl. Her face was painted with the paint of war and in her right hand she held a bow and arrow. 

    “Daughter,” Turning to face her mother, she tightened her grip on the weapon. 

    “What will you do?” 

    “I must end the torment that weighs my soul down. I must get rid of the fear I feel towards my love.” 

    “And how will you do that?” Her mother asked, voice warm yet firm. 

    “I have to eliminate him.”

    “The brother.”

    “It is the only way I know how to fully walk into my happiness.”

    “What a warrior you are, my Daughter…my moon.” 

    “It is you who has birthed me. It is your strength that runs through my veins Mama.” Full lips smiled against her forehead and they kissed the smooth brown skin, identical to hers. 

    “Go then. Use caution.” She pulled away from her arms and lifted the bow, stretching it tightly. Before she fired, a pair of male hands came to cover hers, helping her pull it even tighter. When she looked up, his eyes glanced down at her, gaze strong and piercing. 

 

*** 

 

    Feet lightly danced upon the ground and her shadow softly played upon the stone walls.  It was quiet in the halls, the rustling of hanbok occasionally disturbing that peace. All was still. Tonight would be the night she put it all to an end. Her spirit demanded retribution and whether she lived or died tonight was of little concern. She would see it realized. Up ahead, the body of a man almost tripped over his feet as he neared his chambers. So it seemed lady luck was on her side. She recognized his form, the uneven steps, the reek of soju. He was returning from the harem. Her stomach turned at the thought of the unfortunate woman who had to entertain him.

 Ripping open the door, he clumsily stepped inside and began to rip off his very own hanbok. Tossing his sokgot every which way, he fell face first into his bed of furs. Sighing loudly, he turned to see her standing there in the doorway. A big sloppy grin danced on his lips, his eyes aglow with intoxication and tendrils of lust.

    “So you’ve finally come to me.” Lifting his hand, he beckoned her closer. Grinning, he watched as she approached, lifting her chima up around her thighs. 

    “Good. Right to the point. I like that.” She was silent as she straddled him, leg sliding across his hips. He slowly lifted into a half seated position and grabbed her hips. A rough groan pierced the air and he pressed his face against her bound chest. Urging him back onto the furs, she slowly moved her hips. He tangled his fingers in her hair and attempted to press his lips onto hers. She turned her head and he chuckled, tightening his grip in her braids.

    “I won’t tell him of what you’ve done. This will be our little secret.” She breathed a silent sigh of relief once he closed his eyes. Taking his hands from her chest, she forced them back against the furs. Reaching up, she slowly pulled out her eunjangdo. Quietly she unsheathed it. Aiming right for his clavicle, she felt her heart pound against her chest, sweat starting to form on her brow. It was now or never. One strike. One shot. Lifting it up, a hand shot out and took her wrist suddenly, making her jump. She turned to see Wangja-nim behind her and her heart jumped up into her throat.

    “Get up.” He mouthed, tightening his grip on her. Eyes watery, she grit her teeth, reluctant. 

    “Get. Up.” He mouthed again with a slight yank on her wrist. 

    “Why have you stopped musori? Draw me into your mouth.” Slowly she lifted up. Pulling her away carefully, he moved quickly, placing something over his eyes and mouth. He began to protest, thrashing to and fro until he finally went limp. Breathing heavily, he motioned towards the door. 

    “Go.” He mouthed. She obeyed and soon, he made it out, sliding closed the door. 

    “You mind explaining to me just what the fuck that was?” He hissed, voice quiet. She crossed her arms, a defiant look breezing her face. 

    “What did it look like?”

    “Now is not the time to talk back Tiye.” Tearing her eyes from him, she swallowed thickly. 

    “I have reached my limit of tolerance with that pig. No one seems to want to handle him so I figured I would.” Tightening his jaw, he grabbed her hand.

    “Come.” Pulling her into the dark, they rounded the corner and slipped into one of the private libraries, empty and bathed in moonlight. Throat tight, he leaned forward onto one of the desks, hands gripping the edges. 

    “What did you promise me?” He asked, voice low and angry. Again for the second time, her gaze drifted away from his. 

    “Answer the question Tiye.” Taking a shuddery breath, she closed her eyes. 

    “That I would mind myself.” 

    “And have you? Does this equate to keeping your promise?” She rolled her eyes. 

    “I haven’t seen you for days and when I do you bark at me like I am an animal.” He let go of the desk and came around it, eyes boring into her. 

    “Tiye…” 

     “You want him dead just as much as I do.” He didn’t answer, his eyes holding her captive. He came to her and lifted her chin, touch gentle but firm.

    “Do you trust me?” The question made her shiny eyes widen. 

    “What?”

    “You heard me.” Licking her lips, she gripped her fingers to filth behind her. 

    “Of course I do.” Leaving her chin, his fingers instead teased the golden beads on the ends of her hair. 

    “If you trust me as you say then you will not attempt anything like this again. Is that clear?” She swallowed. 

    “He has to pay. Pay for making me afraid. Pay for his abuse of power and his intrusion upon my body.” He lifted a hand to breeze fingers across her cheek. Her eyes fluttered closed.

    “As much as I want it…as much as I want you….it is his face that taunts me…. it is his face that blends with yours and I find myself paralyzed.” Opening her eyes, she looked up at him strongly. 

    “He will not ever lay another hand to me. Should he, he will lose his life. By my hand.”

    “And what will that earn you? The lash?  Torture? A noose?” At that, she grew quiet. He leaned down, pressing his forehead against hers.

    “You are as maddening as you are beautiful.” That caused her heart to beat faster and she felt her cheeks warm. Her lips trembled and the tears that had welled up in her eyes threatened to spill forth. Pulling her to his chest, he tangled his fingers in between the braids, lifting his other arm to hug her close. Pressing his lips against her ear, he spoke softly.

    “I will do what you ask of me. Should it be to give protection. Should it be give vengeance. Whatsoever is your heart’s desire, I shall give it to you. But you have to be willing to let me.” Taking her face into his big warm hands, he pressed his lips against hers, a light whisper of a kiss. 

    “Will you let me do that? Will you let me take this burden of yours as my own?” She inhaled shakily and nodded softly. Finally giving in to the emotion that swelled in his chest, he kissed her fully, tongue coming to possess hers. She let the tears that had welled up in her eyes slip down her cheeks and groaned softly into his mouth, welcoming the arms that pulled her flush against him. Unbeknownst to them, the light from the moon extended into the room, surrounding them both in soft shimmery light. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: CHEOL SU IS SUCHA MAN OH MY GAWD I CANNOT DEAL RIGHT NOW. WHAT THE HEY YOOOOO. lol. Tiye don got tired of Seo Jun's mess (as have we all) and she was like look if y'all gon punk out, I take care of it. HA! MY GIRL! But, it's not smart... not when so many wish to see to her demise. Unfortunately, the belief that the King has was widely accepted and adopted. It's sad but it's what it was. *sighs* 

I thank you guys for the comments and love hehe. I see y'all next week kay?

D&L







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.