Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

** GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT IN THE CHAPTER. BE FOREWARNED** 

 

 

Yeolilgop

 

(seventeen) 

 

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

He held her close, body relaxed as she nestled against his chest. Pressing his cheek against her sprawled out braids, now nearing the small of her back, he felt contentment spread through him like a ray of sunlight. 

    “Cheol-Su-ah.” Stirring, he groaned pulling away from her. Slowly he stood. The door slid open and in stepped his Queen Consort face pinched and white. 

    “You could have waited.” He snapped quietly, reaching for his jeogori and tying it closed. She didn’t say a word, her eyes fixated on the sleeping woman tangled up in his furs. 

    “What do you want?”

    “It’s not what I want pyeha. Your father. He summons you.” Finally, she lifted her gaze and when they met, hers was shiny with tears. Yet they did not fall.

    “Very well then. I will see to it that I go to him immediately.” Her throat tight, she glanced down at her once more before leaving the two of them alone. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed heavily.  

    “Is it time already?” Her voice was soft and full of sleep yet and he turned to view her sitting up, furs around her waist. Taking in the braids that covered her chest and alluring gaze, he licked his lips. 

    “I’m afraid it is sarang.” Coming to kneel in front of her, he lifted her chin and gave her a kiss. 

    “I take it you slept well?” He breathed, taking her braids in between his fingers. 

    “Yes. Very.”

    “Good then.” Laying another kiss to her lips, he leaned down to press his lips against a breast. 

    “Do you wish to come with me?”

    “Where will you go?” She asked, lifting hair back from his face. 

    “I have some business to attend to with some of the governors from the neighboring sectors.”

    “Mm.”

    “I will be but a moment with my Father.”

    “Then wait for you I will.” Smiling softly, he lifted his face and took hold of her mouth again, leaning her back into the furs. 

 

*** 

 

    Stepping into the room, he faced all of the members of court, his brother and his Father.

     “Good rising son.” 

    “Good rising Father.” 

    “Sit.” Taking his seat, he sat straight and tall. 

    “I’m sure you’ve heard about the rumors.” Chest growing tight, he gave a curt nod. 

    “I have.” 

    “Some members of court have gathered information that prove them to be true. Rumors they are not.” At that, the entire room fell hush. 

    “You are 20 summers now and after the scare we had two years ago, we were delayed in proceeding as planned. A week from now we were to have your coronation. However, now it must unfortunately be put on hold. Again.” 

    “Understood.” His father sighed heavily and the action brought the visible lines of stress and age forward. 

    “Song has been taken by the Mongols.” He let that statement travel through each man before he continued, 

    “Our alliance has been forfeited and now we are on our own.” 

    “How did it happen Taewang-nim?” One of the advisors asked, face set in stone. 

    “They slipped past the Great Wall.”

    “That’s impossible. As many guards stand watch and as many watch towers they have….the distance of the wall itself! It’s impenetrable.” 

    “Obviously not because they made it past.” Seo Jun remarked, scowl on his face. 

    “Where does that leave Goryeo?” He asked, steepling his fingers. 

    “Fucked.” Seo Jun sneered, eyes taunting him. 

    “We must begin to set in motion a plan to gather all of our allies, near and far. Goryeo, should we help it, will not burn.”

    “Agreed.” 

    “Cheol-Su, commence with your meetings today. Report back anything you find questionable. Any loop holes must be eradicated immediately.”

    “Yes Father.”

    “And what am I to do?” Seo Jun asked, leaning back in his chair, arms crossed. 

    “As of now, nothing.” Dissatisfied with that answer, he pursed his lips as their Father stood. Soon, they all stood and bowed as he left. Without delay, he follow suit, heading back to his chambers. 

 

*** 

 

    Holding the gold twine in between her teeth, she gathered her braids and began to twist them, making large ropes. Bringing the twine down the length of them, she tied it to the ends tightly. Just as she finished with the last one, the door to his chambers opened and in he stepped. 

    “Are you ready sarang?” He asked, leaning back against the door. 

    “Yes.” Smiling at him, she came towards him, taking the outstretched hand he offered. Lifting it to his lips, he kissed the back of it and soon they were off. As she climbed up into Dong-Il’s saddle behind him, she held tight to his waist as they began to leave through the West Gate. Pressing her face in between his shoulder blades, she sighed. 

    Time had once again passed them by as it did when they were children. She wasn’t sure where the time went but she wished it would slow but for a moment. Feeling the body of the beast beneath them she lifted her face from his back, glancing up at him as they rode. His body was firm and his gat provided welcome shade from the sun. She bit her lip as she continued her observation. There on the back of his neck, sweat was beginning to form. His skin flushed a healthy pink, likely from the heat. He captivated her even as he did mundane things. She satisfied the urge in her belly, pressing kisses to the nape of his neck. Two years had passed them by and with turning 20 summers she’d left the girlish ways of her youth behind her. With him, she had finally become a woman. 

    Over the course of the two years, he’d seen enough of her for them to be comfortable with each other. He’d pleased her with his fingers, his mouth and his tongue…all over. Even to her surprise between her legs. Stunning her with pleasure as he roamed and explored her, he left her breathless as he coaxed her into climax. The memory hit her with a force that made her womanhood clench. He had most definitely spoiled her, seeming to enjoy it as much as she did.

 

 

*** 

 

    She waited for him in his chambers, palms slick with sweat. She grasped them in her lap and eyed the door anxiously. Even though she told herself that it was all right, somehow the nervousness still stirred in her belly. At long last, the door opened and his quiet footsteps entered. Gripping her fingers tightly, she began to stand as he came into the room further. 

    “Were you waiting long sarang?” He asked, reaching up to remove his gat. 

    “No, not long.” 

    “Good.” Coming to him, she lifted hands to press against his chest. 

    “I trust your day was satisfactory?” She asked, sliding fingers down to untie the belt to his jeogori. 

    “Mmhm.” She welcomed his kiss and it burned her sweetly, stoking a fire between her legs. 

    “Will I share a bath with you tonight pyeha?” She breathed as he parted the jeoksam and slid it down her shoulders. 

    “That and more eolin-i.” He hushed, taking the skin of her neck between his teeth. Sucking lightly, he brought his hands up to her breasts, squeezing gently. Her nipples tightened in anticipation.

    “You’ve been waiting for this haven’t you?” She refused him not as his fingers pulled the linen from her chest, soon drawing one dark bud into his mouth. Moaning softly, she arched her back as he pinched the other gently. 

    “My waiting has not been in vain sarang.” He spoke, finding and taking her lips. Pulling the jeogori down taunt shoulders she slowly removed the sokjeogori, feeling a wave of desire hit her at his revealed flesh. Carved from marble it seemed, defined and pronounced muscle covered him. He took hold of her below her waist and gave the cheeks a firm squeeze before walking her back towards the nearby desk. Licking her lips she turned, making him face her. 

    “How you hunger my love.” She murmured, the hands on his chest nearing the erection that protruded outward, demanding her attention. 

    “Tiye-” Any other words on his tongue ended with a soft hiss as she gently massaged it. 

    “Let me end your suffering. Please.” She near whispered, slowly sinking to her knees before him. His breath had begun to grow heavy and he gripped the desk behind him tightly, enough to bruise. 

    “Tiye…” The blush in her cheeks matched the one in his and his tone of voice suggested uncertainty. He never pushed her past what she was willing to experience. Never took more than what she allowed. Lifting her gaze, she slipped her hands up across his on the desk. 

    “With you, I’ve feared nothing. With you, I’ve experienced joys…pleasures I hadn’t thought possible my love.” Gripping his hands, she pressed a kiss to the engorged phallus, now twitching with impatience. 

    “Please…don’t deny me this…please.” She almost begged, taking in the way he swallowed thickly, breath panting. He said nothing and moved not as she began to untie his baji. They pooled around his ankles and she pulled them from around his feet. Soon the sokbaji met the floor and at the sight of his aroused member, just a dari-sokgot away she felt excitement wet her below. Leaning forward, she pressed kisses to his hip bones and further up to his belly button.  The ties to the underwear grew slack and soon it met the pile of discarded clothes. 

    For a moment, she was too stunned to move, enraptured by the beauty of it. The desire to explore it sent another gush of wetness in between her legs and she inched closer, pressing her thighs together. 

    Slowly, the tip of her tongue peeked through her lips and gently ran across the sensitive quivering skin, taking with it the pearl of liquid that had gathered at the tip. The contact made him jerk, fingers on the desk now growing white from gripping so hard. A velvety groan escaped his throat and those beautiful cowrie shaped eyes, dark almost black rolled back as she teased him again, another gentle lick. Following the thick veins that clothed him, she kissed him appreciatively as he twitched again, more of that translucent liquid now drooling from the head. Intertwining their fingers, she ran the flat of her tongue across him before taking him into her mouth slowly. 

    “Fuck…” He groaned, gripping her fingers tighter. She closed her eyes and succumbed to the sensations that flooded her, moaning as she took more of his shaft. Another smooth sound of pleasure rumbled from his throat and she let go of his fingers, opting instead to grasp the firm round cheeks of his rear. She took her time as she inched closer and closer to the base of his shaft, pausing to lick and suck as she pleased. Feeling fingers slide into her hair, she opened her eyes and glanced upward. The blush that was in his cheeks had traveled down to his neck and those sensuous eyes of his made her soak through her dari-sokgot. His lips had been bitten and now the forms were slightly swollen and pouty. 

    He took hold of her braids just a tad tighter as her head began to bob gently, eyes still trained on his. For the second time, his gaze rolled away as he leaned his head back. Deep open mouthed groans soon drifted into her ears and she lifted hands to his belly, the tightening and release of his muscles beneath her fingers signaling impending climax. Beads of sweat formed on the throbbing muscles and she dug her nails into them carefully as his groans grew in number. His fingers tightened even more in her hair and the pull of her head back sent a rush of pleasure to her womb.

    “Oh fuck I’m gonna come jagi….” His stomach clenched hard as release and pleasure overwhelmed him and he panted harshly as he filled her mouth with his seed. Letting go of her hair he gently cupped the nape of her neck as she slowly withdrew; a thin string of saliva billowing from her lips. Panting, she slowly steadied herself and stood, only to have his lips possess hers, tasting his release on her tongue.

 

*** 

 

    Dong-Il’s hooves, having been in a run, now trotted as they approached a home. Beautifully manicured gardens encased the perimeter and many servants rushed to and fro there in the horizon. Waiting for them stood a man, dressed in a grey taupe hanbok, the length of it shorter than that of Wangja-nim’s. A round gat sat atop his head. When they finally reached him, he gave a reverent bow. 

    “Wangja-nim, welcome.” He dismounted from the saddle and reached for her, bringing her down. Turning to the man, he nodded his head in return. 

    “Thank you for making time for our meeting.” 

    “It’s nothing pyeha. Truly. I am honored to have you.” 

    “Hm. Shall we head in?” He motioned with his hand, bringing another low bow. Servants started for Dong-Il and she could see that he was starting to grow uneasy. 

    “You’re safe and so shall your Master be.” She reassured the beast, scratching his ears. 

    “We will be but a moment Dongie-ah.” He nudged her with his muzzle in reply and let the stable boy take him. Turning, a servant awaited by the door and led her to the place where the two men sat down, mists of hot steam rising from cups of tea that sat in front of them. Sitting next to him, she smiled in thanks at the cup that was placed in front of her. 

    “The woman. Must she be here?” The man asked, running eyes over her appearance. 

    “Get used to her. She’s not going anywhere.” Sharp eyes appeared over the rim of his cup and man shifted uncomfortably. He cleared his throat and at the concentrated gaze from his visitor, he began to speak of the topic at hand. 

    “You’ve heard no doubt. That Song has been captured by the Mongols.” At that, he put his cup down. 

    “Yes.”

    “It’s terrifying to think that those brutes slipped past the wall.”

    “I think it speaks to more than pure savagery Jisa-nim.” Reaching up, he removed his gat, allowing it to fall against his back. 

    “The Mongolian people are highly intelligent. Brutal in nature…yes but they should not be underestimated by any means.” He spoke firmly, eyes never leaving the man’s face. 

    “A-Ah…”

    “The people you govern. Have you thought as to how you are to protect them should they seek to plunder your municipality?” 

    “Ah…that is sir…what I wished to discuss with you.” His response startled him. A laugh.

    “You need me to tell you how to lead your people? My my…that’s concerning Beom-soo-ah.” Opting to use the man’s first name, he smirked as the man started to visibly sweat. 

    “We are…are not prepared pyeha. We have no backup resources…. no backup reserves…nothing.” At that, he lifted his eyebrows. 

    “Any reason why?” The man hesitated. 

    “Could it be that you’ve spent it all on this lovely abode? The gardens? The servants? The silk hanbok you’re wearing?” 

    “S-Sir..”

    “Contact your treasury and send a detailed report to the Palace…directly to me. I will assist you in keeping your people safe. After all, they are my people too. And under no circumstances are we to let any one of them be taken by the ever growing threat. Especially not for our own sake no?” 

    “Y-Yes pyeha.” 

    “Good.” Sitting the empty cup back onto the saucer, he sighed. 

    “Now that that is addressed, I have one more question to ask you.”

    “Sure my lord.”

    “There were two men from your district who were charged with accompanying me to Song three years ago. They never showed up. I want to know why.” 

 

*** 

 

    Two bowls of dangmyeon and mandu were placed in front of them. 

    “Tiye, what are your thoughts?” He asked, reaching for his jeokgarot. 

    “Would you like the polite answer or the frank one?” She asked back, lifting a cup of cold tea to her lips. Her eyes danced with amusement and there a tiny smirk teased his lips. 

    “The frank one as always.” Accepting his request, she set the cup down. 

    “The governors are all like toads. They jump and flee when you happen by them.” At that, he chuckled, the action shaking his whole body.  Smirking, she picked up her own eating utensils and began to eat. 

    “Am I really that intimidating?”

    “Apparently…” He snort.    

    “The first one…I don’t know if he would be so bold as to participate in an uprising. I’m sure you and your father frighten him entirely too much. Now…the other two seemed to fit the bill. Call it a hunch.” 

    “Hm. It deserves more investigation.”

    “Mmhm.”  His gaze was soft upon her as he observed her, reaching to take her hand in his as she slurped her noodles. Pressing the napkin against her mouth, a blush painted her cheeks at how loud she was being. His smirk deepened. 

 

 

 

*** 

 

    Fingers intertwined in the furs above her, down below his mouth had ahold of her, having taken her nipple in between his lips. Humming against her, he softly let go of the fleshy globe and trailed a thin line down the center of her abdomen with his tongue. Taking a hand, he pulled the ties to her dari-sokgot a loose, taking in her sigh of relief as he pulled it away. The sweet tangy scent of her arousal drifted into his nostrils and he groaned, pressing his face against her triangle. Her fingers slid into his hair and he pressed kisses to her mound before taking hold of her thighs, spreading them wide. For a moment, he admired her, feeling his groin throb with ache. She, to him, resembled a flower. Petals, pink and silky were in bloom already, spread open and glistening with dew.

    “So pretty.” He murmured, eyes lifting to hers. She blushed and bit her lip. 

    “You’re so beautiful my sweet…” He hushed, dropping his gaze once more. He lifted the beads that encircled her hips and pressed his lips against a delightful discovery, a line of raised nubby scars that traveled down the length of her pelvic bone and ended at her inner thigh. Softly he kissed them, running his teeth across some of them. The closer he got to her entrance, he pressed butterfly kisses to them. He brushed the engorged little button with a thumb, making her press up against his touch. She moaned a bit louder than before, arching her back.

    “Joha?” He breathed in question, breath warm against her, a tease in and of itself.  Panting, she took a shaky breath and tried to speak. 

    “Mm…Joha…” 

    “Tell me what you want.” He kissed around the quivering pearl, a smirk forming on his lips. 

    “M-more…please…” 

    “More of what?” 

    “Y-your…your touch…please….Gods please…” Giving her exactly what she asked for, he gripped her inner thigh and let his tongue run up the length of her. She tossed her head back, breath soon turning into moans as he drew one petal after the other into his mouth, sucking gently. Lightly flicking the nub, he groaned against her, trapping it inside of his mouth. 

    Soon, wet slurping and sucking sounds met the air, coupled with his occasional groan of appreciation and it all formed a heady cocktail, one that brought release to her…something she’d never experienced before. She tried to muffle the noises tumbling out from her mouth but he forced her hand away from her face, engulfing it against one of the many pillows. 

    “I’d advise you not to do that.” Lifting up, he kissed her with a hum. 

    “I want to hear every little sound you make my sweet.”

 

*** 

    

    “What were your findings?” 

    “The governors are all incompetent and unfit.” Snorting, his Father, the King chuckled as he watched his son pace back and forth through the room. 

    “Cheol-Su… sit down. You’re going to give me anxiety.” At that, he stopped pacing…slightly. Turning on his foot, he took in his Father, looked at him good and hard. Once obsidian hair now was peppered with white, gathering at his temples. His eyes were firm but oh how tired they were. His brow had wrinkled with age and while the skin was still relatively smooth, it showed vast depth, stress and age. 

    “Father.” Lifting his eyes, a warmth he hadn’t seen since he was a very small boy spread through his gaze…only for a moment. 

    “Yes my Son.”

    “You asked me what happened… On the way to Song.” He didn’t reply, simply waited for him to continue. 

    “I told you that your eldest son knew the answer. Did you ask him?” 

    “I did. He refused any such answer. Denied to even speak.” Coming closer to him, he pressed hands down on the desk. 

    “I will tell you what happened. But, I fear you will not like the answer.” 

    “Out with it then.”

    “Seo Jun tried to have me assassinated.” At the revelation, he grew stiff and his eyes grew wide. 

    “W-Why…would he-?”

    “Surely you know why. You know why Father.” The man swallowed thickly. 

    “I need not the governors to answer as to why their men did not meet me. We know what happened. I know what happened.” Leaning forward, he spoke, directly looking into his father’s eyes. 

    “Seo Jun paid them off. Paid them to keep them quiet and comfortable. He never imagined that he would fail, much less imagined to see me coming through the gates of the Palace once more.” 

    “That fight between you…it was more than a brother’s scuff.”

    “Indeed.”

    “The talk of the girl. The musori. It was all a farce.”

    “Not entirely. He seeks to take everything from me that I hold dear.” Pulling away from the desk, he began his unfortunate pacing once again. 

    “The friendship I share with Tiye. Our…bond of sorts. He would see it crushed if he had a choice. He’s gathered nothing but the scorn of both our Mother and our late grandmother.”

    “You were her favorite…their favorite.” Waving his hand in dismissal, he scoffed. 

    “Favoritism means nothing now. It’s irrelevant.” 

    “What of your consort? Do you think he shall drive a wedge between the two of you as well?” 

    “I imagine she will be the sole person responsible for that.” 

    “These matters….these accusations… they are very serious Cheol-Su. All of them threaten your position as our next King.”

    “Precisely.” 

    “I will talk to Seo Jun again.”

    “And if he admits? What will be his punishment?” At that, the King grew ashen. For he knew the price that came with actions such as the ones described. 

    “I’ll…I’ll consider an appropriate one.” Tightening his lips, he watched as the man got up and slowly left him alone, the candlelight shining a golden ray across his face. 

 

 

*** 

    

    “My lady! Please don’t! His Highness specifically requested to be alone this night!” 

    “Damn his requests! I am his future Queen! I need not ask permission to enter his chambers!” Pushing past the girl, she took off in the direction of his chambers. As she drew nearer, a sound stopped her. A moan of pleasure. Female. Her stomach twisted up in knots and she quietly approached, fingers outstretched to slide open the door. What met her eyes made her legs tremble. He had that cheonmin bitch underneath him, having placed her on top of his desk. He leaned down and kissed her before taking hold of her ankles and pulling her closer to him. Allowing her legs to drape around his hips, he gently lifted his manhood and teased her entrance, bringing a needy whine from her. A low chuckle escaped him and he took her mouth again. 

    “Patience Tiye. I don’t want to hurt you.” Slowly gyrating against her, he began to enter her, taking her breath. 

    “O-Oh…Oh Gods…” Any other words died on her tongue as he continued his entry. Her eyes watered and she gripped the door to filth, fingers growing white. She knew the feeling. What she was experiencing. Cheol Su had a girth that filled you, in such a delicious way that your toes curled and you were blinded by pleasure. It was a feeling that she and she alone should have called hers. A combination of their groans drew her away from her thoughts. He must have completed his entry, his entire length now caressed in a warmth that was not hers. Her back was arched, fingers gripping his forearms tightly. Leaning down, he draped his big long body across hers, size swallowing her up. 

    “So fucking tight for me jagi…fuck.” She answered him with a kiss, lifting to slide arms around his neck, moaning against him at the slow sensuous pace their combined hips moved. His hair had been taken down from its topknot and it draped the both of them, silky and lustrous. At once, his hips began to pump into her, deep penetrative sounds soon rising between them. She’d never heard the girl moan so wantonly before but then neither had she of him. A mixture of groans, husky moans and curses drifted from his mouth as his body forced hers under his submission. Reaching for her hands, he pulled them from around his neck and hair and stretched them upward, fingers tight together. She caught a glimpse of their lips meeting, their tongues in a passionate dance. Pulling her lip into his mouth, he sucked on it slightly. She breathed a slight sigh of relief as he suddenly slowed. 

    She didn’t understand it… didn’t understand how they came to be so intricately entangled in each other…didn’t know when it happened or how. They both seemed too alert to rule out intoxication. No, they were very much sober and it sent a sharp pain traveling across her heart. The other thing she couldn’t quite understand was why she felt wet warmth in between her legs at the sight of them. Biting her lips to shreds, she forced the door shut and pressed herself back against the door, her eyes taking all they could tolerate. 

    “Tell me darling little moon…to whom do you belong? Who is your master?” A labored breath replied and it quickly turned into a lewd little sob. 

    “Answer me…” He rasped, the sound of a wet kiss soon following. 

    “No one.” A moist warmth soaked her below and she once again came to the door, slipping it open. He’d lifted up to his full height and held her by the waist. As her answer caused, he began to snap his hips into her, deep piercing strokes. The bitch’s eyes rolled straight back, open mouthed moans and cries pleading a second chance. 

    “Wrong answer my love.” He panted, taking hold of her jaw. 

    “To…whom do you…belong?” 

    “The sun…the sun owns me…” She whimpered out, voice breathy and filled with unexplainable ecstasy. 

    “And who is this sun?” She opened her eyes, drawing his gaze. 

    “…you.” Pleased with her answer, he let up but not all of the way, thrusting lazily with an occasional hard one. 

    “And who am I my sweet?” She gasped at one such hard meeting of their bodies before she found the will to speak again. 

    “Wang….W-Wang Cheol-Su….” Groaning against her mouth, his lips possessed hers. 

    “Good girl. Say it again.” 

    “W-Wang…C-Cheol….Cheol…” His hips had picked back up in intensity and she felt intense jealousy and envy ravage her as she watched the girl struggle to speak. 

    “Louder Tiye. Who am I?” The poor girl’s eyes appeared to have tears in them but they reflected not sadness. 

    “Cheol Su…oh gods….Cheol Su….” 

    “Yes sarang?”

    “Please….oh gods please….” 

    “Only…only if you tell me it too is mine….” She could see the way her muscles tensed up and from the way the cheeks of his rear were tight she knew he too was close to climax. 

    “It’s…it’s yours….I’m yours…” At that, he seemed to lose it and his moans, beautiful and smooth in pitch ran faster, closer now, exciting her. One final hard meet of their hips and the two of them grew still, mismatched flesh shiny with the sweat of passion and breath uneven and ragged. 

    Lifting shaky fingers back from the door she shut, she took a step back, filled with an anger she’d never before felt. Somehow, even though she tried to stop herself, her feet turned in the direction of his brother’s chambers. Sliding open the door, she slipped inside. 






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: HEYYYYYY Y'ALLLLLLL! IT'S FRI-YAYYYYYYYYYY WHOOP WHOOOP!!! So, our lovebirds have officially done the boom boom lol. Over the course of two years. Cheollie gained her full and unequivocal trust in that time and I think that their scenes speak to that and his trust in her as well. *sniffs dramatically* THEY SO BEAUTY-FULLLLL. I love them. I love them SO much! And here we have Jae-Hwa being both a creep da deep AND a thotty at the same time. *severe EYE ROLL* I can't stand her. Y'all can't stand her. And y'all really ain't gon like her in a minute. SEO JUN GOT THAT *** POPPED HE DID. HAHAHAAAAAAA. GOT EMMMMMMM! Okay, I'm done. I got another chapter for you hehe. Cause I LOVE Y'ALLLLLLLL! Terms and stuffs below! Love you, stay safe, healthy and BLESSED above all! 

D&L

 

TERMS:

sarang-love 

jagi or jagiya- love, darling, sweetie/sweetheart, the list of romantic pet names goes on and on LOL. 

jisa-governor 

gat-hat worn with hanbok. Y'all seen em. The cylindrical sheer hats the wangjas wear haha. However, in the Goryeo period, some of them were round as I learned. Which is interesting <3

Joha?- Do you like it? You like that? You like this? All forms apply. Goin on a limb and saying even "does that feel good?" would be a meaning in English. <3

 

Tiye's hair:

With twine:

Governor Beom-soo's get up:

Cheol-su's threads: 

Tiye's waist beads:

Tiye's threads:

Expressions Cheol-su had this chapter:

(by the handsome and let's just be honest fine as wine God took his time on this man Kang Ha Neul)

Anddd more cheeky expressions when that fire be LIT and he be lookin at his baby before they boom boom LOL:

*this the exact smirk he has on his face cause he know he bout to rearrange her guts LET ME SHUT UP LOL*

(^ this last one sends me EVERY TIME because he just radiate BIG FREAK ENERGY playin with the earring and ish LMAO. TALMBOUT BIG D*** ENERGY BRUH. I cannot with Ha Neul. lol) 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.