Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Yeolyeodeol


(eighteen) 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

    “Tell me of your homeland.” Smiling against his bare chest, she lifted her head slightly, eyes teasing his. 

    “You want to know where it is I come from?”

    “Of course.” She pressed kisses up across the spans of his pectorals and further up until she pressed a sweet one against lips, lips stained with passion, the taste of her arousal still lingering on them. 

    “I come from a far away land my love.” Lifting a leg, she gently climbed on top of him. 

    “A land rich with wealth. A land rich with plenty.” His fingers took hold of her hips as she slowly began to roll them against him, a slow erotic tease. 

    “There, gold is abundant. There, beauty exists in the hearts of the people.” 

    “Mm.” His fingers grasped the cheeks of her rear now, giving them a firm squeeze. 

    “From this land known as Kush Kings come. Queens are born. Royalty whose lineage dates back the same length as yours, perhaps further.” Lifting slightly, he drew a breast into his mouth. Tangling fingers in his hair, she bit her lip in a slight moan as he nuzzled her, small kisses and nips attached further up to her neck. 

    “Tell me more…” He breathed, teasing the lobe of her ear with a soft lick. 

    “There the women are equal to the men. They rule lands, they have dominion over Kingdoms. So much so that even Pharaohs desire them.” 

    “And what is a Pharaoh?”

    “It is an Egyptian King. In some cases even women rule as such.” 

    “Ah.” Skimming her jaw with his lips, he smiled softly before kissing her. 

    “A woman King. That sounds fascinating.” Returning his smile, she bid him to lay back, hand pressed firmly on his chest. 

    “Does it?” She asked, reaching behind her to take hold of the aroused member that prodded her bottom. His answer was a delightful groan as she took him in slowly. 

    “Yes…” He breathed, opening those intoxicating eyes of his. 

    “I wonder then…my love… what manner of woman you are…” He panted, allowing her to entwine their fingers. 

    “I am a woman with both a Kingdom to rule as well as a Throne.” His fingers took hold of her hair, bunching the braids up in his fingers. Slowly, he pulled her head back, licking the sweat that accumulated at the nap of her neck. 

    “Indeed a Throne you have my sweet.”

    “Where then is it my beloved sun?” She breathed in a moan as she rocked against him, opening half lidded eyes to look at him. 

    “You sit upon it little moon.” 

 

*** 

 

        

    “You’re not afraid…that he might find out?” 

    “Fuck him and what he may find out.” Fingers took hold of long onyx hair, gripping it tightly. 

    “You came to me. And what did I do? I satisfied every need and desire you have. Even the ones you didn’t know you had.” The woman licked plump pink lips, lips swollen from his bites and nips. 

    “It’s a shame that he doesn’t treat you better. He’s too occupied fucking that little rat to see what he’s missed.” The woman didn’t reply, simply let him hide his face against her bosom.

    “T-This…can’t…g-go on.” At her soft utter, the man lifted eyes. 

    “You’re not going to leave. You’ll come back again and again. Just as you’ve been doing.” Yanking her head back sharply, his teeth took hold of the pearly white skin beneath him. 

    “So long as he remains your betrothed. So long as she remains the one who will inherit all you deserve.” 

    “No…he’d….he’d never do that. It’s inconceivable. It’s impossible.” A twisted grin teased the man’s lips and with his body, forced her under him. 

    “Is anything impossible for a King sweeting?” 

 

 

 

*** 

    It was nearing dawn when she pulled away from him. She’d awakened early, content with watching him sleep beside her, arm comfortably around her. She’d gently lifted her fingertips and pressed them against his lips, enjoying the soft warm air that teased them. Quietly, she’d sung a lullaby or two, smiling as he tucked himself against her chest, slipping a leg up around his hip to keep his still. She’d kissed his brow and smoothed his hair back from his face. When she had set and he had begun to inch across the skyline, that was when she knew she had to go.         

    Lifting up onto her feet, she stretched, lifting her arms above her head. Taking her braids, she gathered them up and moved them across one shoulder, intending to braid the collection of them into one big plait later.

    “Tiye.” His voice was thick with sleep and delightfully husky. Turning partially towards him she set her eyes on him. He sat up with a yawn. 

    “Don’t leave so soon…come back to bed.” She wished she could… she wanted to. But she knew better. 

    “You know I can’t…” A dissatisfied grumble escaped him and she smiled to herself as she began to tie her dari-sokgot. She heard a rustling behind her and soon his big warm hands slipped around her hips. 

    “The night is not long enough.” He hushed against her, pressing a kiss or two against the side of her neck. 

    “Yes…but it is all we have.” Reaching for her chest wrappings, she bit her lip as his hands left her waist, instead taking her breasts in each palm. The morning flow of blood had reached his groin and his manhood poked her invitingly.

    “Cheol-su…”

    “Let me help you.”

    “Only if you promise to just help.” Smirking against her jaw, he squeezed her gently. 

    “I shouldn’t make promises I cannot keep eolin-i.” She couldn’t contain the giggle that escaped her as he playfully pulled her mouth closer, kissing the puckered lips with a grin. 

    “Come now, look how the sun is rising! I can’t be here.” Finally releasing her, he exhaled a long drawn out sigh. Taking the linen from her he gently placed it underneath the hand that held her. Slowly, he brought it around until he removed his hands. Taking the pin from her offered hand, he pinned the wrappings together. 

    Pressing a kiss to her forehead, he pulled away from her and sifted fingers through his hair, a sea of black covering his back. He slipped into his baji from the previous night, coming to cover his upper body in the matching sokjeogori.

    “I’ll walk you to the harem.” He said, tying his hair back into a sleek ponytail. She opened her mouth to protest but he gave her that look, the lifted eyebrow and she fell silent. 

    “It’s bad enough I’m being denied of you this morning. The least I can and will do is escort you. Jae-Hwa won’t be here until later so for now we will be undetected.” Coming to take her face in between his palms, he kissed her, slow and sweet, tongue stirring heat between her legs. 

    “Let’s make haste sarang.” Sliding open the door, they began to walk towards the harem, fingers tightly intertwined. 

 

 

*** 

 

 

    The sound of horses drew nearer and at their whinny he looked up, having been seated inside of the library, nose in betwixt a book. 

    “Pyeha, there are men outside requesting an audience.” Slowly, he put the book down. 

    “Send them in.” The frightened governor of before entered into the library, three men behind him. 

    “Jisa-nim, good afternoon to you.” The man bowed his head low and when he lifted it, he nervously met his eyes. 

    “P-Pyeha.” He let his eyes fall across the men who stood behind him. 

    “Who are they?” 

    “They are those of my men your Father chose to accompany you to Song.” 

    “And yet they didn’t.” Slowly standing, he came around the table. 

    “I assume they are going to tell me why.” At a motion of the hand, the men came forth, heads bowed. 

    “We were approached by the eldest prince my lord.” His throat grew tight but his gaze grew intense, hands drawn into fists. 

    “That I’m aware of.”

    “He paid us sir. Told us that the King had relieved us of our mission and that his new orders were to remain at home and assume our regular lives.” At that, his eyebrow lifted. 

    “Is that so?” The men nodded before him. 

    “Yes pyeha.” 

    “Have you any of this coin he gave you?” 

    “I never quite felt right…so I saved a bit of it.” One of the men reached into the pocket of his baji and retreived a small pouch. Handing it to him, he swallowed as he opened the pouch. What was inside made his blood chill. Instead of the face of his father resting on the coin…instead it was in the likeness of one Wang Seo Jun. 

    “He told us that it was the King’s intention to see him ascend to the Throne once more and that the coin proved his high favor, an issue ordered by the King himself.” For a moment, he couldn’t move, fury stroking his belly like a hot intense fire. Jaw clenched, he lifted his eyes to the men.

    “Should I have need of witnesses for a trial… would you take the stand to testify?” Sweat beaded on their foreheads but they complied with a bow of their heads. 

    “Please Wangja-nim…please make sure our families are kept safe. Should he retaliate it will be devestating to us.”

    “I will see to it that you and your families are provided protection. You have my word.” 

    “Thank you great Wangja-nim.” With a nod of his head, he motioned for them all to leave and when they had, he gripped the coins he held in his hand, now shaking with the desire to strike something. 

    “Did you get it? All of it?” He asked the quietness. Soon a head popped out from behind one of the hidden nooks, paper and tablet in hand. 

    “Yes pyeha.” 

    “Good.” Resuming his seat, he watched as the sunlight caught one such coin, retracting its light and in doing so produced a prism. The rumor of war…the threat of a Mongol invasion was sure to be feared. But then he had an enemy much closer to home that needed to be erased. He would see to that erasure. By any means necessary. 

 

 

 

 

*** 

 

    “Tiye, you’re glowing.” 

    “Ah…am I?” 

    “Share the prince’s bed did you?”

    “None of your business if I did or didn’t.” She shot back haughtily. Min-Ah nudged her. 

    “Just make sure you are careful my sweet little friend. Are you using the sponge?” Feeling her cheeks warm, she pinched her lips shut as to not answer. 

    “Hm…”

    “Tiye, Min-Ah! Come on, some of us are going to head into town today. Get out of this hot hell hole for a chance.”Hae beckoned with her hand, grinning at them. 

    “You going?”

    “Are you going?” The two teased one another as they got up. Coming to the door, they all were stopped by none other than Jae-Hwa. Blinking, the women bowed their heads towards her. 

    “My lady, what are you doing in this part of the Palace?” Hae said kindly, head lowered. 

    “I came for her.”

    “Her my lady?”

    “The one who shares my future husband’s bed.” 

    “We’ve…all at one point shared his bed my lady…” At the frosty glare from the woman, Min-Ah quickly shut up. 

    “You mean Tiye.” 

    “Yes. Her.” A wave of anger hushed against her but she slowly came forth, eyes strong and unwavering. 

    “I have a name my lady. I would appreciate it if you use it.” At that, she found herself struck, a hard slap to the face. The women around her gasped. Lifting watery eyes, she looked into the very face of jealousy, rage and perhaps…insecurity. 

    “The only name I shall address you as is whore.”

    “…M-My lady…”

    “Silence! You weren’t asked to speak.” Turning furious eyes back onto her, she turned up her nose at her. 

    “Come whore. My betrothed requests you to serve us tonight.” She didn’t move, hands now drawn as fists. 

    “What are you going to do? Strike me?” 

    “Bitch.” She hissed in her mother tongue, gathering up what saliva she held and spit at her feet, making the girls cry aghast. 

    “I will go to him. I will serve him. But you? It will be a cold day in hell before I ever serve the likes of you of my own free will.” 

    “Impudent little slut!” She reached up to slap her again but to everyone’s surprise, Hae’s hand caught her wrist, a bruising grip on it. Taken by surprise, she grew still. 

    “My lady… please. It is not becoming of you to act this way. Especially over the likes of us. Please. I beseech you. Show grace and humility.” She yanked her wrist away from her and sending a chilly stare her way, turned on her heel. 

    “Come musori.” She called, voice hard and flat. 

    “Tiye.” Turning eyes near threatening to spill with tears, she clenched her jaw. 

    “Mind yourself please.”

    “I can’t. I…I grow tired of accepting this…this place where I am to kneel and grovel at the feet of those who are less than dirt.”

    “For the sake of man you love…you must.”  Lifting hands, she wiped her eyes. 

    “She will be his Queen. And that gives her authority not just over you but over us all. Should we incur her wrath, only death awaits us.” Coming to hug her friend, Hae sighed heavily. 

    “You’ve had so much to endure…so much to sacrifice. That is the price you must pay to love him. Remember that dear one…” Letting go of her, she gently pushed her towards the awaiting consort who was starting to grow red in the neck. By the time they got to his chambers, more tears had silently fell down her cheeks before she hastily wiped them away, not wanting to  give any satisfaction or misunderstanding. Taking a shaky breath, she entered behind the woman…his consort. His betrothed. 

 

*** 

 

 

    “Tell me pyeha….did you take her here? Where we eat this very meal?” Her fingers tightened on the stem of the ewer. She felt her neck grow hot and drew back, soon eying the very table at which they sat. Her womanhood throbbed. Indeed, he had. 

    “Jae-Hwa, I will not entertain this kind of talk. Not now.”

    “Then when? When are we to talk about your fucking her?” A hand slammed down on top of the table, making them both jump. 

    “I said not now.” She scoffed, rolling her eyes. 

    “I don’t know who in court you’ve been associating with but I will have you watch your mouth when speaking to me.” At that, she was quiet for the longest before,

    “Musori, more wine.” Fingers growing tight again, she didn’t move, just looked at her. 

    “Did you not hear my order?”

    “Tiye,” At his voice now quiet, she turned to look at him. He placed his cup to the right of him, motioning for it to be filled. She obliged, coming to that side and filling his cup to the brim. He outstretched his hand towards Jae-Hwa and as much as she wanted to pour the remnants all over her, she begrudgingly slid to her side and filled her cup too. 

    “Thank you.” He said with a small smile. 

    “It is nothing Wangja-nim.” She dismissed, slipping back to her place by the door. 

    “Have you heard the talk from court?”

    “No. I haven’t.”

    “They say you are a tyrant.”At that, he lifted his gaze and upon looking into her eyes, an uncanny feeling breezed across him. Licking his lips, he continued to eat, speaking along the way. 

    “Is that what they call a man who desires to see his people cared for? A tyrant?” 

    “They say you’ve hidden below us a chamber of horrors where you take unlucky victims to be tortured and bled.” 

    “I imagine there is a lot of talk in court about me.”

    “And none of it bothers you?”

    “Why should I allow non truths to bother me?” 

    “Because. There is such a thing as reputation pyeha.”

    “Yes and mine has spoken louder than any rumor thus far.”  At that, she pursed her lips and resumed eating. 

    “You’re far too concerned with what everyone else is saying.”

    “You’re far less concerned than you should be.”

    “And why pray tell is that?”

    “They say you take your female slave, strip her down and take her on your Father’s throne. They say in spite you leave your fluids of release there for him to sit upon.”

      “I have heard enough Jae-Hwa. Cease this foolishness.” She turned her gaze onto her and for the briefest moment, a chill passed through her. 

 

***

    That night, she did not share his bed. That night he once again descended into a hell he wanted to escape. Eyes looking up at the writhing woman on top of him, his mind running a million miles per minute, reflecting on the conversations he’d had…the revelations he’d received. At last, she finished and assumed her position on his chest, face pressed against his neck. Finally, he was able to peel his fingers away from the furs beneath them. 

    “What is it about her?” 

    “What?”

    “What is it about her that you like so much?” He didn’t answer her. 

    “There’s nothing spectacular about her. And yet you adore her so much.” Sighing, she closed her eyes. 

    “You’ve tried so hard to make her conform….but your efforts will be wasted.” 

    “It’s funny how entitled you think you are.” 

    “What?” She lifted her head, bringing her eyes to his. 

    “In the midst of your jealous rage, you still can’t see where your fault lies.”

    “What are you talking about?”

    “It is not beauty alone that entices me. It is not a pigheaded self righteous attitude that draws me. You may seduce man with your body and your face…but deep down in the depth of your soul you are hideous.” At that, she hit him on the chest. 

    “Don’t insult me Cheol-su!” Giving him the leverage he needed, he lifted up and threw her to the side, forcing her body off of him. 

    “It’s the truth you know and I know so there is no sense denying it.” Lifting his hair back from his face he glared at her; a chilly stare. 

    “Tiye is not the problem. You are.” Getting up, he slipped into his sokbaji. 

    “If that’s all you wanted then you are free to leave.”

    “No. I’m not leaving just so you can slip her in next for round two.” He laughed to her surprise, turning to lean back against his desk. 

    “She bothers you so much. It’s actually quite funny to me that you allow her such authority over you.”

    “And what of you? You get so lost in-between those thighs of hers that you fail to see reason.”

    “So they say right? No, so you say. So my sister says. Even my brother who has betrayed me. All of you say the same thing. All of you have the same infection inside you and you can’t see how it is killing you.” 

    “Wha-”

    “You will have everything you and those like you want. Power. Prestige. Wealth. I shall make you a Goddess to the people. Your name will forever be memorialized and always remembered. And yet the one thing you will never have is my love, my affection or my intimacy.” Pushing up off of the desk, he slipped into his sokjeogori. 

    “That, my dear, is the price you shall pay for the life you so greatly covet. To call yourself my wife, you must too make sacrifices.” Her eyes welled up with tears as she watched him sit at his vanity, picking up a jade comb. Anger bled through her like fire. A conversation with the King was most definitely long overdue.







Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: What is this heifa bouta do? She so threatened by Tiye it's highkey funny. But it's not because Tiye isn't in a position to really combat her or challenge her. She tried and I MUST SAY that it did its job! I'm proud of our little moon for standing up to the UGLY. That's okay, that time coming for her honey. TRUSTTTTTTTTT. I know it's frustrating that Cheol-su keep layin down with Jae-Hwa knowing he good and darn well don't like, love or want her. But, the only explanation I can give is that he understands that royal marriages are not made or born of love. He understands his role and duty as a future King and is prepared to suffer for the sake of his country. But he also ain't suffering too much cause he got his sweet little moon shine LOL. He's playing the game y'all. Playing the game till he gets all his pieces in JUST the right place. Because if y'all don't know by now, my male characters tend to beee...savage? LOL. 

SEO JUN JUST KEEP GETTING POPPED HAAAA. It's funny. He's only digging a grave for himself. I'm at work right now so I can't comment much any more. Gotta go do my vitals! Lemme know what y'all think! 

 

D&L <3 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.