Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Seumulilgop

twenty seven

 

 

 

**WARNING:  EXPLICIT DEPICTIONS OF LOVE MAKING.** 

soundtrack will enhance the experience. recommended to listen. 

 

Musical selections: 

Title: Korean Traditional Music (Part Six) 

Title: [율객1회] 2018. 4. 3 _ 시나위 합주

Title: 김영길_흥타령을 주제로 한 "恨타령"(뉴힐하우스콘서트 …창…인—전 시즌1 '전통의 원형을 찾다' 김영길…인편)





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The smell of burning wood lit up the night air, the embers drifting up to the sky. The sky itself was a black blanket, clouds passing over the moon like the breath of the Gods. He sat at a table, filled with offerings of every kind. Food, dress, gold and ivory laid out in front of him, gifts given of many by the Queen Kandake herself, wishes and prayers of luck, favor and virility upon them both. Up ahead, a heavy drum began to sound and black feet began to stomp into the ground. Voices of every range melted the inky sky into liquid onyx and stirred the spirit. Female bodies began to approach those who sat, bare and naked, startling white paint covering them in various mysterious designs. The faces of the Queen Mother and the sisters of Kush were painted in a similar fashion and they responded to the voices singing worship with rhythmic shakes of the shoulders and guttural yips. 

    The hair on the back of his neck stood up as he watched her enter, only her feet seen from behind large fans of white ostrich and peacock feathers. The women around her twirled and twisted their bodies, throwing their hands towards her. 

    “Sekhemrekhutawy.” Turning his head, he found Diogenes standing in front of him. 

    “The moon shall appear to you. If it be in your will to receive her then go to her.” Swallowing, he slowly stood. The light from the fire danced upon his skin, highlighting the red and white designs that had been painted onto his body. Upon his head sat his crown, the thick tawny mane magnificent and golden. In the midst of the dancing bodies, swaying with hypnotic movements, there she stood, awaiting him. As he came around from the table, the bodies of the women threw themselves down to the ground before him, hands above their heads. Yipping grew louder and sharper as he stepped past them and the sound of crying pierced the night sky. At last, he stood before her, the fans still blocking her from view. 

    “Amun Ra,” Dipping his eyes, a small woman covered from head to toe in white looked up at him. She was elderly, wrinkles covering her entire face and her voice was rough. 

    “We have thanked the Goddess for giving us the Moon, that she graces us with her presence in the manifestation of Isis. Now, it is time to set the sky on fire with your corona.” She reached forward and took his hand. 

    “Receive her as your wife, as your true half. May the god spirit in you birth a million more years within her womb.” Taking Tiye’s hand, she brought them together. 

    “It shall be done.” Is all he had the power to say as he felt his chest well with emotion. The fans were pulled away and there in front of him stood his love, his woman, symbols painted all across her nude body. It seemed the stars had materialized as flowers and they covered the whole of her head. Silver specks made up freckles that travelled across the bridge of her nose and a large ornate neckpiece of gold clothed her otherwise naked flesh. White paint kissed the peaks of her breasts, capping them in shimmery snow, snow he wanted to melt with the heat of his mouth. His entire body felt warm to the touch and he was sure steam was sure to mist out from his nostrils. He pulled her towards him and the women around them began to dance once again, moving to form a circle around them. She lifted her eyes from their conjoined hands to his eyes and he swore on the Gods the entire universe was there, dwelling within her depths. Lifting his hand, she pressed it onto her cheek and began to smile, frosty liquid cold as the moon’s dust traveling down from her eyes in the form of tears. Opening her mouth, she began to sing alongside her sistren, slowly moving her body along to beat of the drum. He brought his other hand up to caress her other cheek and soon brought their brows together. 

    “Earth or sky, heavens or hell….none of these shall separate me from you Tiye Khaliset.”  The first meeting of their lips threatened to shift and shake their equilibrium and he panted, suddenly his breath needing to merge with hers once again. Pressing another kiss against her, he brushed her ear. 

    “Having chosen this lowly form of man to take as your mate…I most humbly thank you. How lucky am I to have a Goddess in my midsts, one to cherish, love and worship for the rest of my days.”  She smiled prettily, lifting eyes to meet his. 

    “From the first moment we met in the sky, from the first moment we took of each other, I was yours. None other will inhabit or take hold of me…body, soul or spirit. I am your willing vessel to use and have as you freely wish. So long as I have your love and your blessing, I shall live forevermore.” Her hands slid up and across his shoulders, fingers gently grazing the scars upon his back, having healed enough to touch. A shudder of pleasure shook him and chills wracked his entire body. 

    “Much honor you’ve brought not just to me but to my land. For that, she has given you me. Written in the stars as memoriam, here and now I stand ready to receive you as my mate, husband and King.” Teasing his lips, hers smiled. 

    “Let your rays be upon me until the end of time great God of the sun. Shine your light boldly and there I shall be. We will always be together, never to part or be separated. So it shall be.” The tips of her fingers brushed the scars again and again he shivered, opening those eyes of his now full of fire, sunlight and smoke.

    “I love you.” His lips took hers again, the liquid lava and heat on his tongue burning her sweetly. 

    “I love you too.” He replied, hieratic smooth and rich. Closing her eyes, she turned around, back facing him. Sighing with contentment as his arms enclosed around her, she smiled as their bodies began to dance and gyrate, the drums as thunder claps before the rain. 

 

*** 

 

     As the sun and moon glided closer to each other in the heavens so did hands, lips and teeth as they gnashed together in the utmost urgency. It had only been a little while yet since she’d led him away, laughter, food and drink having filled their bellies. As she had taken his hand and tugged him into the pathway of the nearby oasis, she found one more need of hers was still unmet. 

    Pulling him past the threshold of the prepared dwelling, she licked her lips as the shadows from the flames danced across the planes of his sun kissed chest. His eyes were nearly black, intensity and desire making them hooded and fierce. Things they did to her indeed, the moon shine that wept from her womanhood now coated her inner thighs as nectar, sweeter than honey and ready for him to taste. The way he neared her was predatory and as he lifted the head of the great beast from his shoulders, he trapped her within his gaze. He untied the red sash from around his hips and tossed it away from him. With nimble fingers he removed the skirt and it met the sash on the ground. 

    Her womanhood throbbed as she feasted upon his breathtaking anatomy, red and white lines covering him from the neck down. His proud manhood, hard as marble and clothed in thick healthy veins, bobbed upward toward his belly making her gush profusely. The masculine energy surrounding him left her speechless and it demanded her submission, something she was dying to give. Reaching up, she unfastened the neckpiece, ravishing as his eyes traced the symbols and shapes painted upon her body. She let her hair free,  some of the flowers falling to the ground. 

    He neared her step by step and each one set her heart pounding against her chest. His touch was gentle as he took hold of her face. Leaning down, he seared her with a kiss, liquid passion and desire bleeding into her being. Already she found herself weak, gripping his forearms for balance. A deeper, wetter kiss followed and teeth pulled her lip even closer to him, small teasing nibbles making her sigh. Taking a hand away from her face, he skimmed them with his fingers. 

    “Wet them.” His voice, low and silken commanded. At once, her tongue gently licked the fingertips. 

    “Take them into your mouth.” Obeying, she began to suck on the digits, eyes fluttering closed. Small moans drifted up from her throat and once they were wet enough to his liking, he pulled them out. Sliding the hand down her body, he slipped the fingers in between her legs. Slowly, they entered her and she let her head fall back.

    “So wet for me already jagi?” To the knuckle his fingers stroked deep, drawing needy little sighs and moans from her, ones that he devoured as his. Feeling the onset of a climax, her stomach grew tight and warm. He seemed to sense it too because he stopped at once. Panting unevenly against his mouth, she hummed as their tongues tangled. 

    “Go and lie down on your back.” His voice was gentle but throaty as he watched her turn, laying on the pelts of leopard and cheetah,. Approaching, he slid his fingers into his mouth. 

 

 

*** 

 

    She shivered underneath his touch, one of his hands grazing her calf.  Kneeling, he pressed kisses up the skin. He could see the need in her eyes. He could hear it in her voice and he could taste it on her tongue. As he neared her mound, he inhaled deeply. She smelled so good and just from the taste on his fingers, she was sweet and ripe as dew. Lifting his large hands, they took hold of her hips and brought her closer, her part thighs a tease. He grabbed them and spread them, revealing those gorgeous glistening petals. 

    “Pretty.” He praised, kissing them softly. Her chest heaved as he began to suck on them, tasting the wine of the Gods there on her folds. A soft mewl of delight left her lips. 

    “Divine.” He spoke, breath warm as his tongue gently circled her small bundle of nerves, making her buck up against him. 

    “Mine.” Finally, he laid an open mouthed kiss upon the engorged little massHe lifted those seductive eyes of his to hers. 

    “Do you mean to intoxicate me Gongju-nim?” She gasped as his voice vibrated against her.

    “Look at me.”  Forcing her eyes downward, she slid fingers into his hair, pulling apart his ponytail. 

    “If I say yes will you drink your fill of me?” That wicked tongue of his dipped into her entrance and she arched her back, eyes rolling back. He groaned his answer against her as he penetrated her deeper. Fingers slipped past his shoulders and gently embedded nails into the raised nubs on his back, half crescent moons stabbing into the flesh. At that, he groaned again, burying his face against her triangle. 

    Lewdly sucking and slurping up her offering, he licked his lips before giving attention to her button with fast little flicks. Pleasure possessed her and she climaxed, moans loud and sweet. Slow sensuous kisses drifted up her stomach as he lifted up.         

    “So fucking beautiful.” Gently squeezing her breasts, he took one into his mouth. Wrapping arms around him, she bit her lips as he suckled the other. Sliding his hair back from his face, she lifted her legs to encircle his waist, melting as his lips possessed hers. 

 

*** 

 

    Lusty moans and the sound of bodies meeting filled the tent. A muscled arm took hold of  hers, fingers pulling them back tightly. His free arm wrapped around her, hand gripping her breasts. Completely under his mercy, she had no choice but to take his bruising thrusts, crumbling into pieces as yet another climax ripped through her. Never before had he been so rough with her and it pleased her beyond words. Having been obedient, now her reward came with slow deep strokes, his long girthy length stretching her sweetly. A curse or two left his lips and he breathed against her hair, lifting his hand from her breasts to her jaw. 

    “Have I hurt you my sweet?” Pulling her gaze upward, they melted under his intensity. 

    “No…” She replied weakly, her voice quiet and breathy. 

    “You’ve only pleased me my love.” Accepting her answer, he kissed her gently, the soft roll of his hips a reinforcement to his tender care.  Allowing him to softly explore her mouth with his tongue, she felt her heart blossom into a million butterflies. He released her and sprinkled kisses along the backs of her shoulders and neck, sucking gently on the flesh until it left a love mark. She was pulled against his chest, those thick arms of his circling her in a net of safety. Sighing contently against him, she smiled, biting her lips in a slight whine of protest as he withdrew his shaft from her. 

    Laying on his side, she joined him pressing hands against his pectorals. Fingers took hold of her hair and pulled her head back. For the longest time, he stared down into her eyes, lips occasionally tasting hers. Roaming the makeshift freckles of moon dust littered across the bridge of her nose and cheeks, he kissed them. Blushing, a quite girlish giggle bubbled up her mouth and she lifted fingers to press against his full bottom lip. 

    “What power you have over me beloved sun.” 

    “And you over me.” He agreed with a kiss, lips now smirking. 

    “Should you demand I bring you the universe and make it to be in the palm of my hand, I will have no choice but to comply. For you are worth more than gold, silver and rubies.” Bidding him to lie on his back, she climbed on top of him, welcoming the gentle squeeze on her buttocks. 

    “For that, my love…allow me to give thanks.” Slowly, she rolled her hips against his, teasing the twitching manhood under her with promise of entry. A velvety moan rumbled from his throat as she took in his shaft. His hands gripped her hips with a firm hand. 

    “Fuck aegiya….fuck fuck fuck…” Pleasure sent a shudder through the constricting and contracting muscles on his stomach. Gently digging her nails into them, she lost herself for a moment, the energy from his body making her womb quake. How their completion was upon them, nearly conjoined in the sky above. A satisfied moan left her belly as he filled her to the brim. Oh how stuffed she felt…how full.  Her hips swirled and gyrated against him and soon his hips thrust up into her, forcing loud moans to fill the tent once more.  Their joined flesh produced the most beautiful sound; in it abandon. Ecstasy. It infiltrated her soul and she shattered, squeezing him tightly as she climaxed. 

    A growl of approval came from his throat and he turned her to her side, draping his long hard body across hers. Lifting her leg to rest across his thigh, he buried his fingers into her hair. Sweat beaded on his hairline and it covered his body with a light sheen. His hips gyrated against her, pace smooth, slow and relaxed. She let go of his biceps, instead wrapping her arms around his neck just as he pressed his forehead against hers. 

    Lips kissed and tongues meshed and after a while he lifted. Grabbing a pillow or two he placed them underneath her back to support her and lift up her hips to align with his. Running the length of his trunk in between her juicy folds, he lifted both of her legs, hooking them around his upper arms. Without a minute wasted he entered her and gave a few sharp thrusts, taking both her breath and her voice. Those fingers of his found their home around her neck and squeezed lightly as he began to pump into her, strokes hard deep and fast.

    “Joha? Hm? You like how hard I’m fucking you? Hm?” He licked the drool that had formed at the corner of her mouth as wild frantic moans and tears answered him, her nails now stabbing his back.

    “I asked you a question Tiye.” Slightly strangled, her voice answered him immediately…almost desperately.

    “Yes…I-It feels so good my love…please don’t stop….please…” His hair billowed down around them and he groaned into her mouth as white-hot pleasure made them grow tight…light headed…lost. Slowing, he forced her to look him in the eyes. Their breaths mingled into conjoined moans as he pulled out slightly, only to fill her again. 

    “You’re so fucking perfect…” Pleasure creased his brow and drew open mouthed pants. 

    “Made just for me. Only for me.” As the sun and moon became one in totality, he brought her into the threshold of godhood, pleasure taking her high up above the universe. For a moment, the earth stood still and not a creature stirred as the corona of the sun’s light blazed bright in the night sky. Hard again, his thrusts now demanded completion and it built up swiftly in her belly. 

    “Come for me aegi.” Her climax hit her hard at once, snapping like a rubber band. A scream left her lips and her womanhood gushed like never before, an intense stream of arousal ejecting outwards to saturate their joined sexes. 

    “That’s it…good girl.” Not too soon after he withdrew from her, climax sending long forceful spurts of his seed onto her chest and belly. With such an intensity, it left him seeing stars, body trembling. Breathless, he relaxed against her.

    “You did so well my little moon.” Pressing small loving kisses to her lips he settled one on her cute little button nose. 

    “You took me so well.”  He pulled away from her, leaving her to lay weak breathless and satisfied. Going to grab a cotton handkerchief, he gently cleaned between her legs, laying a kiss to her mound. Wiping his seed from her belly, he used his mouth to clean it from her breasts, giving a final soft wet suck to her nipples each.

    “I love you.” Her breath was shaky and voice quiet against his forehead. With a soft little smile, he laid against her,partially laying on the furs as not to crush her. Her legs wrapped around him and soon so did her arms.

    “I love you too dearest one.”

 

*** 

 

    Morning rain wet the earth and the smell of it fresh and clear wafted into the humble dwelling by which they spent their night together. A cool welcomed breeze had extinguished the candles. The world was quiet and it would have been uncanny…eerie if not for the events of the former night. Sharp brown eyes watched the marriage tent with unrivaled attention. She had woken up hours ago, her spirit once full of joy now wracked with uncertainty. Of what she was not entirely sure. Lifting her eyes to the sky, she took in the clouds that rolled in, soon to bring more rain with them. She would have to go to the seer and have her decipher the dream that had roused her from her slumber. 

    Sighing, her gaze fell back across the tent, forbidden by anyone else to enter except the bride and groom. Her daughter had only once been this happy and that was when her father was amongst the living. When he had been taken by murderous hands, she’d seen a change in her that was most upsetting. Now, however, it seemed that the man she now could call wed had returned the missing part of her that she feared would always be lost. For that, she would be eternally grateful. Even so… even though her heart was full, her spirit was vexed and she could not help but feel as though a grave omen hung in the balance between the two. She prayed to the Gods that she was wrong. She prayed that they could always remain just as they did now. In love. Happy. Free.






Chapter End Notes:

A/N HEY FAM! SO FIRST LEMME SAY THAT THIS INTIMATE SCENE IS PERHAPS ONE OF THE NASTIEST I'VE WRITTEN IN A LONG...TIME. LOL. UM. IT'S UM... YEAH OUR MANS SNAPPED LOL. CHEOL-SU'S I'M GON BLOW YA BACK OUT TILL YOU CAN'T WALK TOMORROW MODE SWITCHED ON. WHEW CHILE. I FELT THAT LOL.  Oh a less....spicy note lol... I love their vows... their adoration and bond. I... honestly don't think I've written anything this... spiritual...mystical?...um...otherworldly...maybe ever? I've linked the music I listened to when creating it. It will literally take you to another place lol. (in the story I feel like it brings everything into focus and makes it that much more tangible.) 

Everything about it is beautiful and out of this world...just like our lovely couple. Uh-oh...what Queen Mother picking up at the end? I think I'll upload my last chapter written over my vacay next week! I start school on the 24th so I don't think I'm going to write until I get into the swing of things there first! 

 

Leave y'all thoughts, comments, concerns, anything y'all wanna say even if it's a HI! I love hearing from y'all! Tell me how y'all doin! I'll see you soon loves! 

D&L

 

Pictures:

 

 

 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.