Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


forty-three 


maheunset


*EXPLICIT SCENES OF LOVE MAKING**




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

     “How long will he be gone?”

    “Five to seven days at the most.” 

    “And you’re certain she’s coming back with him?”

    “Positive.” 

    “What will this palace do upon their return? The crown prince surely will have hellfire in his eyes.” 

    “We can do nothing but wait.” 

 

 

*** 

 

    “DONGIE!” Gathering up her chima, she began to run towards the stallion whose ears perked up at her call. Outstretching arms, she hugged him. 

    “I’m so glad you’re okay.” She breathed against him. He snorted in reply, a slight whinny following. 

    “He’s missed you.” His master mused with a grin, arms crossed. Nuzzling him, she laughed at him as he blew out air from his nostrils at her. 

    “Hey! That’s not nice.” Lowering his head, he gently bumped her stomach with another whinny. 

    “Oh? You too? Both you and your master will spoil this child rotten.” 

    “Damn right about that.” 

    “Unbelievable.” 

    “Come, let’s eat.” Grabbing hold of Cheol su’s hand they entered the main gates. 

 

***

 

 

    “Majesty…” Eyes turned from the window. 

    “Perhaps you should eat.”

    “I’m not hungry.” 

    “Majesty…” Pursing her lips, she turned her gaze back towards the window. It had been only a day since he’d been gone… since he’d traveled to see her. Lips smiled at the thought of their reunion. No doubt Eonnie was giving him hell. As she should. He more than deserved it for his absence. 

    “Tell me…”

    “Yes, my lady…”

    “How is…how is Jae-hwa doing?” 

    “Rumors have it that she stays inside her chambers for days on end. It is said that she does not come out, not even for food or other necessity.” Eyes drifted down to her hands. 

    "That cannot be good for the child.” 

    “Indeed.” 

    “Prepare something tasty for her.” The woman gawked as the woman pulled away from the window with a slight smirk. 

    “I shall go and visit her. It’s not good for a woman with child to be alone.” 

    “At once.” 

 

 

*** 

 

    “When are we to return to the palace?”

    “A little less than a week’s time.” 

    “Ah.” 

    “The request was to make it back in three. Clearly, I’ve negated that.” 

    “I’m glad you did.” She sighed and pulled his arm closer against her chest, laying her head against his bicep. 

    “Truth be told Cheol-su…I’ve….I haven’t been myself these last couple weeks.” He glanced down at her. 

    “Being with child is…it is much harder to do being alone. It’s possibly the worst thing a woman can experience.” His chest grew tight. 

    “All you have is your unborn…who as of yet cannot talk or respond to you.” He stopped her and took hold of her face. 

    “Tiye…”

    “I didn’t tell you….and…now you’re here. That’s the most important thing.” Pressing his forehead against her, he looked at her from underneath his lashes. 

    “What must I do to rectify this…tell me.” Sighing against him, she smiled. 

    “I know this was not intentional nor was it your choice.”

 Pressing a kiss against him, she couldn’t help the small little nibble on his bottom lip.

    “Still, I must make it right. If only we were back in Kush…I’d atone in a much more…appealing way.” 

    “Tell me.”

    “I would lay you on a bed of rose petals…” 

    “And then? What would you do my love?” She whispered, their eyes meeting. 

    “Devour you.” His simple yet raspy answer against her lips made her smile. Pulling away, she took hold of his hand. His gaze set her on fire and she bit her lip as she turned her head leading him further into the forest. 

 

    *** 

 

 

    “Lady Jae-hwa,” 

    “Leave me alone.”

    “The crown princess demands an audience with you.” Opening her eyes, she slowly sat up. 

    “Wang Mishil?”

    “Yes, my lady.” Swallowing thickly, she gave the woman her hand to help her stand. 

    “What could she want…” 

    “I haven’t the slightest idea.” 

    “Help me dress.”

    “Yes, my lady.” At once the robe that had been nearly peeled to her body was removed and she let her hair be taken up to comb. 

 

*** 

 

    “Cheol-su?”

    “‘Hm?”

    “Are we still at war?”  He let go of her hand, opting to pull her back against his chest. 

    “We are not at war with the Mongols any longer.” She turned to look up at him, her expression shocked. 

    “In only two months’ time? We are no longer at threat of invasion?” Pressing a kiss against her neck, he lifted his eyes to glance upon the horizon. 

    “I wouldn’t say that. Our war has shifted into a much more…internal battle.” 

    “Internal? What do you mean?” Letting go of her, he made her face him. 

    “The Mongolian people didn’t invade Goryeo by chance.” She blinked and waited as he continued, 

    “It has come to my attention as of late that there have been conspirators who desired to murder the King and take the Throne.” At that, her eyes grew wide. 

    “Who would do such a thing?” Lifting fingers, he gently played with her hair, twisting a lock of it around his finger. 

    “When we were in Kush…right before we returned…I had a dream. A dream I’ve never shared to you.” Leaving her hair, he caressed the side of her face with the back of his fingers, eyes gentle but intense. 

    “In it…Seo Jun had taken the throne. He’d left in his path a trail of blood and carnage. He’d murdered the King…The Queen….even Mishil had met her end by his hand.” 

    “Oh Gods….” 

    “He wasn’t alone. The Mongols were there.” Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. 

    “He did such awful things…. things only a demon could be capable of doing…and right before he killed me…he-”

     “He will not kill you. I won't let that happen.” Spoken with such ferocity, she clenched her jaw, fingers now gripping his jeogori. 

    “I had to come back to prevent him from achieving his goals.” 

    “And have you?” 

    “I’m the closest I’ve ever been.” She sighed and pressed her face against him, closing her eyes as he wrapped her up in his addictive warmth. 

    “I’ve had to be away from you for so long my love….I’ve had to become…a different person in order to acquire what I know.”

    “War has a way of changing us. She has a way of taking the good in people and forcing them to taste sin…just to survive.” His eyes fell to the crown of her head. 

    “Whom you have had to become is not who you are…it is simply that part of your human nature that requires survival.” 

    “Sister Tiye? Brother Sekhemrekhutawy?” The two of them separated from their embrace. 

    “We can speak more after dinner.” Taking his hand, she began to pull him from the beautiful views of the countryside and hills and green, and all the while his jaw remained tight. 

 

 

*** 

 

 

    Doors were opened and in she stepped. In her hands, she held a beautifully decorated lacquer box. 

    “Your Highness…” She and all of her servants bowed before her. 

    “What causes you to grace me with your presence?” Eyes took her in from head to toe and she felt her lips smile. 

    “Word has reached me that you have not been well.” A blush formed on pale pallid cheeks. 

    “I just haven’t wanted to associate much as of late your Highness."

    “And that causes you to starve yourself?” The question was asked in a light tone but yet she felt it to be a blade stabbing her in the chest. As she fumbled for words, Mishil beckoned for the box to be given to her. 

    “At one point, we were friends. You only a couple of years older than I.” The woman sat still as the top to the box was removed, showcasing a breathtaking array of jewels and finery. 

    “It grieves me to see you so emaciated Jae-hwa.”

    “Really, it’s nothing.”

    “It’s selfish.” Another knife stabbed into her and eyes took in the beautiful princess with the face of such deceiving innocence. 

    “I…I beg your pardon?”

    “You carry the heir to the throne inside of you and yet you have the audacity to neglect him.” Hands gripped each other underneath the table. With the second wave of her hand, she ordered the doors open. In streamed sunlight and an array of servants, all holding different food options. 

    “Your Highness…”

    “It’s not becoming of a mother to willingly hurt her unborn. It’s cruel.”

    “I…I haven’t…”

    “Eat.” Eyes lifted. A friendly smile faced her. Eyes on the food below them. 

    “I beg you to forgive me but I'm not hungry at the moment.” Those eyes lifted finally. 

    “I wasn’t requesting.” If she could have grown even paler she would have. 

    “Mishil….”

    “Perhaps we’ll start off with some tea instead.” 

    “No…that’s okay…”

    “Are you frightened?” The two women met each other’s eyes once more. The smile seemed permanent, however, her eyes had grown frighteningly cool. 

    “F-frightened?” 

    “You look as though you’ve seen a ghost.” Her voice carried with it humor and she lifted her hands to pour fragrant raspberry leaf tea. 

    “Raspberries are not native to Goryeo. But I’ve heard that the ingredients can help shorten labor and prepare the womb for birth. Would you like anything to sweeten it? I hear also that it can be rather tart.” Settling the kettle back on the saucer, she sat back and watched the poor woman tremble and shake. 

    “Is something wrong?” She was far too antsy and jittery.

    “It’s not poisoned if that’s what you’re concerned about.” Wide-eyed, she looked up. 

    “Why would that concern me Majesty?” Clearing her throat, she took one such dumpling and lifted it to her mouth, chewing rather slowly, enjoying the broth that spilled forth. 

    “I’m sure you’ve heard of what happened Jae-hwa.”

    “Hm?”

    “To the King.” She swallowed thickly and reached for her cup of tea. 

    “I’m afraid not.” Lips smiled. 

    “I’m sure Seo Jun oppa would have shared it with you. How the King was poisoned a few weeks ago.”

    “I haven’t spoken to or seen Prince Seo Jun.” 

    “Nevertheless, he was in attendance that night.”

    “Who would ever think to poison the King?”

    “A rather reckless individual I would assume. One who obviously has no regard for their own life.” 

    “…” The woman finally lifted the tea to her lips and took a sip, wincing at the flavor. 

    “Gods…”

    “Tart…As I said.”

    “Mishil….I appreciate you…and this…but I am rather tired. The baby is draining all of my energy it seems.” As the maids helped her stand, her eyes drifted to her belly which had started to take shape… a soft delicate barely-there roundness. 

    “I’ll leave the food and tea here then.” Taking the extended hand to stand, she gave a small yet tight smile. 

    “I’ll visit again.” She bowed her head as did her servants. 

    “Should you still appear as though death will claim you…should you still neglect the heir inside of you… I will not bestow forgiveness.” Leaving the stunned woman in silence, she was quiet as she and her entourage continued on with their day, crossing the stone courtyard. 

 

*** 

 

 

    Wisps of steam rose up from the circular tub and she sighed, leaning down to press her face into the vapor. It felt good to have a piece of herself return. With the arrival of her husband, she had been in spirits higher than what she’d been since coming to this place. Slowly stripping out of her beaded dress, she stepped up onto the raised ladder and into the bath. Anat had drawn the bath 30 minutes ago and the temperature now was just perfect. Sighing, she leaned her head back against the rim. She was glad that Cheol-su’s absence had been well spent. It had taken a toll on him too. That she could see. Opening her eyes, she lifted her hands out of the milky water, watching as droplets fell back into the body of water, small ripples cascading outward. The petals of the wildflower felt divine against her skin and she submerged for a moment. 

    Coming up for air, she lifted fingers to draw her wet thick hair away from her face. Letting her head rest once more against the rim of the tub, she breathed out from her mouth and slipped her hands down to rest on her stomach. 

    “Need you company gongju-nim?” His voice suddenly caused her eyes to open. 

    “Need? No.” Fingers slipped across her throat. 

    “Then…perhaps want you company?” Biting her lip, she enjoyed the vibration of his voice against her and graced him with a lip-bitten smile. 

    “Want…yes.” His lips came to kiss her neck and she slipped hands up from underneath the water to take hold of his forearm. 

    “The last time I graced your bath we were rudely interrupted.” Smiling, she allowed him to tilt her head back, eyes staring up into his.

    “Anat knows better.”

    “And Young-ho?”

    “Him too.”

    “So confident of that are you?”

    “Many things have changed indeed since we’ve been apart my love. Things that give me the utmost confidence of it.”Leaning down, he kissed her, slipping his tongue down to claim her mouth. A soft little moan escaped her throat, one he ever-so-gently squeezed just a bit harder. Her thighs pressed together as their kisses grew even deeper, hungrier… 

    “My bed has been so lonely without you husband…” She breathed against him, eyes meeting once more. 

    “Now it shall see no more loneliness. Instead, passion shall meet your furs. A never-ending pursuit of atonement.” Lifting up, she turned, pressing her body against him. The water from her skin seeped into the thin white sokjeogori. 

    “Before you atone…” Hands slipped up and under the garment, laying against smooth firm pectorals. 

    “I will devour.” The shoulders soon began to slip down his biceps and the entirety of the garment glided down the length of his body, revealing soft white flesh and muscle. 

 

*** 

 

    His sounds of pleasure made her eager. Gripping the rim of the tub, she outstretched her tongue upward for a final taste of her meal. It had been a messy morsel, the remnants rushing forward in an explosive display painting her lips and chin a glossy cream. Licking the corner of her mouth, she rose up further in the bath, welcoming his lips. 

    “Pretty.” He rasped, licking some away from her chin. Hands quietly stroked his twitching member and his breath once more grew fast and labored. His arms came to close around her. Lifting up onto her tiptoes, she bit his collarbone slightly, just enough to leave the imprint of her teeth there and to the other side, sucking on the skin to make blood appear beneath the surface. Low rumbles vibrated against her as she nibbled against his heartbeat. 

    “How I’ve neglected you…my voracious little one.” Letting the flesh go, she pulled away to admire her work. The sight of the small red blotches pleased her, the sight of him marked was enough to make her whine in excitement. Now…now she’d have him inside of her, filling…claiming…pounding…    

    Stepping out of the tub she kissed him, nice and slow….contrary to how she wanted it. For she knew the same wild hunger that dwelled in her loins…dwelled in his just the same. 

    “Tiye…my beautiful yeonwang…” Turning, she welcomed his embrace and smiled against him as he sighed.  

    “Let me feel you my King.” Pressing her bottom against him, she gripped the rim of the tub. 

    “Let the boy king inside of me feel you.” Hands took a cheek of her derriere in each palm. 

    “As you wish.” 

 

*** 

 

    Sobs rose within from the bathing room, sounds of clear and raw rapture following not too far behind. A weighty thwack saturated the steamy atmosphere, flesh loudly colliding in  heady passionate aggression. 

    “Cheol-su….ahhh…ah…ah…ah.…” He responded in kind with jarring growls, fingers tight within her hair. Having pulled her head back, he forced himself to slow, letting his hand slide down to grasp the junction between her neck and shoulder. 

    “Mmmm yes….yes…” She breathed before he stopped altogether. Panting against the back of her neck, he gathered her hair in his other hand, lifting it up and away, allowing his tongue to taste the sweat on her skin. Freeing the side of her neck, he slipped his hand around until he caressed the delicate round bump. 

    “Watching you grow and swell…will be one of the greatest gifts you will give me.” Cheeks pretty and red, she let fingers fall to intertwine with his. 

    “It will please me greatly to bring your child into the world.” They shared a sweet wet kiss. 

    “Just as much as it will pleasure me to make more of them.” She gasped once more as her bottom smacked back against him. A low growl made her bite her lip. He withdrew his hands from her, only to place them on her hips. Taking said palms, he gently spread her cheeks, releasing another low growl. She knew he liked to watch her take him in and so she continued nice and slow, the stretch from his shaft delicious. 

    “Mm…it amazes me…how well you take me.” Feeling her cheeks warm once more, she turned her head slightly, lifting her gaze up to his intense dusky ones. 

    “You squeeze me so tight…yet you feel so warm and so wet…” His words made her womb clench. He stopped her movements at once, taking hold of her hip with a hand. Pressing against her, he leaned down, his arm enclosing around her. 

    “It’s paradise.” Thrusting into her, he tightened his grip on her soft compliant body. Again. Gasp. Again. Whimper. Again, deeper…harder. A sob. 

    “You’re…paradise… Tiye…my sweet one…” And so the pounding began again and so her ferocious hunger evaporated up into the stars.

 

 

*** 

 

 

    After the bath, he took her to bed. She yawned sleepily with a tiny satisfied smile. Soon, she fell asleep, and in the dark of night, he found he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Lifting tender fingers, they smoothed the hair back from her face and caressed her jaw. 

    “Soon, it will all be over.” He whispered against her, pressing a light kiss against her nose. 

    “Soon, you will wear the crown. You shall reign with me.” The latest thing to awe him of her yet was the small rounded bump there underneath his approaching fingers. Stroking it softly, he laid the entirety of his palm against it. His throat constricted and he pressed his face against her hair, closed eyes filling with tears. 

 

*** 

 

    The next few days were sweet. Laughter filled the once empty cold halls of Deoksugung and at night, only the walls, night sky, and the wind bore witness to the love that was made…the hunger between them now shifting into something greater. Need. 

    “Sister Tiye…” Her eyes turned to meet Anat, who appeared flushed. 

    “What is it, dearest?”

    “Will we return Gaesong?” 

    “Yes. Very soon.”

    “Hm.” 

    “Why do you look so flushed?” The poor girl grew even redder, lifting her fingers to her cheeks. 

    “No reason Sister Tiye…it’s just that I like it here…well…out this way.”

    “Isn’t this nearby to where Young-ho lives?” Her eyes grew wide.

    “I…I don’t know.”

    “It’s just a little ways away from here.” Said man spoke up with a grin, coming behind them both. 

    “Ah.” Tiye’s response. Complete with a knowing little grin. 

    “I had no idea.”

    “Now that Cheol-su is here…it feels like home. To have you all with me, no matter where will be home.” Young-ho’s eyes grew soft and he gave a nod, cheeks pink. 

    “Let’s begin packing shall we?”

    “Yes, Sister Tiye.”

    “You too Young-ho. I need both of you men.”

    “Yes, Tiye sunbae-nim.” 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: BRUH. THIS WAS SPICY. OUR LAST MAJOR LOVE SCENE OF THE WORK Y'ALL.... I HAD TO MAKE IT CLASSY NASTY ONE LAST TIME FOR YOU. *SNIFF* YO, CAN WE TALK ABOUT WANG MISHIL. PLEASE. LIKE.... I NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS BUT YOOOOOOO. HER CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WAS JUST *CHEF'S KISS* MY GOD. SHE'S A BADDIE JUST LIKE HER EONNIE *SNIFF SNIFF* THE WAY SHE'S MAKING HER MOVE IS SO SAVAGE. *dabs eyes with an imaginary handkerchief* I'm so proud of all of my female characters. 

Papa Cheol-su..(I just got chills writing that OH MY GOD) our King is already loving their unborn so beautifully UGH. Cannot wait for more Daddy/kiddo moments PLEASEEEE 

Okay hehe we have a couple chapters left before I finish this...'ARC' if you will! The last ARC will be the last hehe. 

 

PICTURE OF THE bAtH because you know I'm extra.

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.