Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


 


forty-four 


maheunnet




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Water dripped down from above and splashed on the edge of the bed. The steam from the tea rose in wisps. disturbed eyes lifted to see a man standing just outside his cell. Lips peeled back to reveal glistening teeth. 

    “So, you’ve come back home. Gone to get your little bitch?” The man’s eyes darkened yet he said not a word. 

    “All you had to do was share her. I wouldn’t have gone to such lengths if you hadn’t have been such a selfish little shit.” His laughs echoed around them until he winced. Reaching down, he began to scratch between his legs. 

    “Itch does it?” Finally, his voice vibrated in the damp hallway. 

    “A bath will cure it.” He replied not, eyes narrowing darkly. 

    “I have your little pet to thank. She definitely made things interesting.” Smirking, he picked up one of his jeotgarak.

    “Naive little thing. She meant to hurt me by using this. But, it gave me a pleasure I’ve never before felt.” Getting up, he came to stand face to face. Grinning, he uncovered himself. 

    “Since I returned home, I’ve experimented here and there. I find the tail of a spoon feels the best.” Lifting his manhood, he inserted the end of the spoon, almost immediately letting his head back. 

    “She’s…clever that one. You should try it.” Tightening his jaw, he kept his eyes at his neck, refusing to entertain his perversion. 

    “I’ve come per request of Father.”

    “Oh….oh yeah…”

‘    “You are to be freed…momentarily.”

    “Ah, Tiye….so good…” He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes. For a moment, he said nothing… everything within him fighting to stay outside of his cell. Opening his eyes, he found a sick grin on his lips, hips humping the air. The bastard let go of the spoon and his grunt of release was followed by a spurt of blood and yellowish froth. He stumbled and fell back against the wall, causing the tea and food to spill all over the floor. 

    “Are you finished?”

    “Fuck you.” 

    “You will attend tonight’s festivities.”

    “Or what?” Biting the inside of his cheek, he forced himself to slow his breathing. 

    “You have your orders. You’d do well to make sure you’re presentable beforehand.” He hissed, turning on his heel. His laughter taunted him up until even it was no more. 

 

*** 

 

    “The King enters!” All heads bowed as the yellow silk brushed past their feet. 

    It was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop and no one moved until they heard a clearing of the throat. 

    "Rise." At once the members of court lifted, hands firmly pressed at their sides. Aged eyes fell upon his son, his expression stony and stoic. 

    “Where is the supposed princess of another land?”

    “Tiye shall arrive soon.” 

    “And Jae-hwa?” 

    “She too shall arrive soon.” Swallowing thickly, he eyed his other son, his firstborn who displayed a rather bored disinterested look on his face. 

    “The Queen enters!” All bowed at her arrival. She came the closest of any of them, bowing gracefully to the ground. 

    “Taewang-nim.” And so they waited in congested silence until Tiye was announced, followed by her host of soldiers. Members of court instantly began to whisper and talk quietly as she neared them. His heart began to beat wildly in his chest as his eyes too found her. A lush form-fitting dress caressed her body, the appearance of it like silk. A gold underdress made up the body, green decorated the curves of her waist and hips. Hand-pressed and stitched pleats hugged each side of her abdomen, giving the illusion of beautiful green and green-blue feathers. Down they seemed to trail until ending at her ankles. 

    Feeling warmth travel up his neck, he couldn’t help but feast on the sight of her luscious breasts bared unashamedly except for the nipple; the whole of her upper chest otherwise open. Dark smooth skin the color of the milky way shimmered, stardust blessed to grace her. A simple yet thick red strap on her shoulders covered just enough and teased all the same. On each arm, she wore a gorgeous green-blue and red armlet on each bicep and down below on her delicate small ankles. To the surprise of the court, her feet were bare and she held in her hand objects foreign and strange. In her right, she held an ankh made of startling blue lapis. In her left, she held a slim green staff, the top of it resembling a fan. Her hair cascaded down her back and a crown of a winged bird adored her head. Eyes lined with kohl and plush plump lips with red ochre. 

    Even the King was breathless, his mouth slightly ajar as she crossed her arms, a fist at each adjacent shoulder, and bowed. Lifting, she spoke. 

    “On behalf of Kush and Egypt I princess of the aforementioned nations, Tiye Aminat Khaliset, attend this gathering. It is an honor, Great King.” He visibly gulped, his Adam’s apple bobbing as he swallowed hard. One of the soldiers knelt down and bent over, hands flat against the floor. Lowering on his back she sat, placing the ankh in her lap. Lifting her gaze, her eyes found his. She smiled softly, love, power, and grace surrounding her. His chest filled with pride and he returned her smile with a bow of the head. 

    “The Queen Consort enters!” At last, eyes turned to the woman as she entered. A plum dangui and purple chimaclothed her, her hair in a tasteful yet elegant updo. Upon seeing Tiye, she faltered some, eyes traveling down her body. 

    “Taewang-nim.” His earlier expression of shock now turned stony and he commenced as scheduled. 

    “I have called this meeting for two reasons. The first is a most joyous occasion. The second most grave.” Turning eyes onto Cheol-su, he continued. 

    “My second-born son, Wang Cheol-su, has served his country valiantly. It is thanks to him that the Mongolian empire is no longer a threat.” Whispers ensued once more. 

    “My son has entrusted the help of two nations, one we know and one we don’t know. The empire was proudly called Song, the other of Kush and Egypt. With these forces alongside our own, we have been able to repel the invaders.” Tiye’s gaze graced him. 

    “Many of his men died during the Battle. Fear gripped our people and blood cried out upon the ground. Even so, his desire to see his countrymen at peace has proven fruitful.” To the praise, he bowed. 

    “In three nights’ time, we shall hold a feast for my son, the brave prince of Goryeo. We shall celebrate his achievements and hail him ‘War Hero’ of our great nation.” He remained at half-bow, dipping his head even lower. 

    “Now onto the second reason for this meeting.” Eyes drifted to his other son who made no attempt to hide his lust-filled stares upon Tiye. 

    “Wang Seo Jun.” The rumble in his voice broke whatever trance he was in and he looked towards his father. 

    “Have you anything you wish to say before I begin?”

    “No.” 

    “The accusations against you are ones I cannot ignore.”

    “What might those be?”

    “Conspiracy to usurp the Throne. Murder. Attempt to assassinate the King. Need I go on?” He wisely kept quiet as he continued, 

    “I’ve always let you be. I’ve always allowed you grace and mercy. This, I cannot and will not extend either.” Each member of the court appeared on edge, the whole conversation making them display an array of emotions from disbelief to disgust to shock.

    “Step forward Kim Jae-hwa.” Clutching her hands tightly, she approached him and the Queen, having not the courage to look them both in the eyes much less on a thread of their clothes. 

    “Tell us what you have witnessed, seen, or heard.” Taking a deep shaky breath, she bowed her head lower as if to hide. 

    “S-Seo-Jun…w-w-wangj-ja-nim…” Licking her lips, she tried again. 

    “Prince Seo Jun allowed the Mongolian army into Gaesong. He and the military leader struck a deal…”

    “And what deal was that?”

    “In exchange for your head, Taewang-nim, the Mongolian people would take possession of half of the country.” 

    “Pyeha! This cannot be!”

    “She lies!” 

    “Pyeha!” He ignored the protests of his court and demanded she continue. 

    “Two months ago, he and the Mongols met at a secret location. They had not been expecting to meet the resistance from Kush. It took them by surprise and they were not happy about it. At this meeting, they devised another plan.”

    “Which was?”

    “To attempt the assassination of the King again. This time with poison.” At that, the Queen lost all color from her face and she appeared sick, lips pinched tightly as though she would vomit. The King drifted eyes over to Seo Jun who for the first time since the meeting began showed emotion…that of very clear disdain. 

    “She lies Father. The bitch has gone completely mad.” 

    “How does she know all of this? Pyeha!”

    “Was she a part of the plan? Please answer us pyeha!” 

    “Speak.” He barked, making her jump. 

    “Throughout the years….the prince and I found friendship in one another. He confided in me things that he felt he could tell no one else.” 

    “Was it truly friendship or did you serve as a hole to fuck?” The question was asked by the crown prince, his voice calm and steady… biting.

    “How…how dare you…I’m the mother of your child…” 

    “There are several witness accounts throughout the years as you’ve put it of you leaving the prince’s chambers at early morning light. Sometimes not until late afternoon.” She bit down into her lip. 

    “There are even more witness accounts of you two having your affairs…all time of day. Even after I left Goryeo. Some by those who stand in this very room.” She could not rebut his statements then and hung her head. 

    “Let’s be honest shall we?” Taking a step forward, he slowly began to circle her. 

    “Your affair with Seo Jun began when we were still young…17 moons if I’m not mistaken. Then, your hand had been promised to me through a contractual agreement between our parents…one that would ensure the empire remained pure.” 

    “Please….stop.”

    “You knew that I held no feelings towards you. None other than those appropriate for first cousins. It bothered you. It infuriated you.” 

    “Cheol-su…”

    “You were jealous of Tiye. Jealous that I had chosen to give her the love you thought you deserved. Where did that jealousy lead you? To whom’s bed did you find refuge?” 

    “I am the mother of your child. Please don’t humiliate me like this.” 

    “What did he promise you Jae-hwa?” Continuing to circle her, he eyed her as though she was prey, he about to go for the kill. 

    “No-nothing..”

    “Ah, so now you change your story. When I questioned you, you told me something very different.” 

    “How can you all stand there while he defames his future Queen? That witch has him under a spell!” Seo Jun proclaimed, eyes now wild. 

    “You told me that he promised to make you Queen. A title I would never give you. You told me he promised you the life I wasn’t man enough to offer you.” By now, the woman had begun to weep, face covered by her hands. 

    “And so…here we have a foolish woman driven by her insanity and jealousy. A promiscuous woman whose motives proved to be tainted and dirty.” The sound of her crying filled the hall and she began to plead. 

    “How am I to make her Queen? How dare I taint the sanctity with her filth?” 

    “Are her accounts true Seo Jun?” 

    “Of course not! She couldn’t have Cheol-su and couldn’t have me either. She’s delusional, the irrational emotional whore.” The King sat back and for a moment all was silent but the wailing from the now crumpled over woman. 

    “Since you’ve so passionately claimed that the child she’s carrying is indeed Cheol-su’s, tell me exactly when she conceived. Surely, you two were friends long enough for her to confide that with you.” 

    “I don’t entertain that type of conversation. A woman’s issues does not concern or interest me.” Cheol-su stepped forward and bowed his head. 

    “The day she claimed she conceived…I was on the battlefield defending our great country. I have gathered several statements from Seo Jun’s maids who confirm that on the night she claims I laid with her, she, in fact, spent it in Seo Jun’s chambers.” Aghast murmurs lit the court up like a whirlwind, cries of outrage soon following. 

    “Preposterous!” 

    “Have they all reason to lie?”

    “We demand the truth!” Their father’s gaze happened over all of his subjects and when he spoke an unsettling stillness possessed them. 

    “I have heard enough.” Standing, he eyed the woman who bawled upon the ground. 

    “Kim Jae-hwa. Is what has been spoken indeed true?” Sniffling, she couldn’t do anything but nod. 

    “The penalty for the accusations against you is death.” Her eyes grew wide and full of fear and she threw herself down at his feet. 

    “PYEHA PLEASE….HAVE MERCY PYEHA…MERCY…” 

    “The child you carry is of royal birth. Therefore I will extend some form of grace based on that fact.” She outstretched her hand to plead for mercy, the other resting on her stomach. 

    “From this moment forth, you are stripped of your title of Queen Consort. You will gather your belongings and leave the palace two days from now. You are forbidden to enter into the gates of the palace thereafter and you will be barred from entry into Gaesong.”  Rubbing her hands together in thanks, she pressed her face against the ground. Eyes fell onto Seo Jun. 

    “Wang Seo Jun. For the crimes you’ve committed, I sentence you to death by sasa.” He swallowed thickly. 

    “You will be heavily supervised and confined to your chambers indefinitely. Three nights from now you shall attend Cheol-su’s banquet and thereafter will be given a day to fulfill the order.” The jaws of both brothers were tight as military officers began to file in. 

    “Take him away.”

    “Father you have no proof that any of this is true.” 

    “Enough!”

    “All I’ve ever wanted to do was show you how good of a King I can be. That’s all.” Cursing ensued as the dishonored prince was escorted from the Throne room. 

    “We have concluded our meeting. Leave me.” 

    “Thank you for your mercy pyeha! May you reign a thousand more years.” Bowing, each individual remained still until he had left. 

 

 

*** 

    She found him in their bedroom, gazing oft into the night. Slowly, she approached him. He seemed deep in thought, not rousing until she lifted fingers to comb through his unbound hair. Then and only then did he look at her. 

    “I’m proud of you.” She whispered against his forehead. He said not a word as he buried his face into her chest. Smiling gently, she continued to comb through his hair for a while longer before finally enclosing her arms around him. 

    “You’ve done so well my love.” He sighed and slowly lifted his head, eyes full of emotion. 

    “The person you had to become… the person who haunts you in your dreams…let him rest. It’s time for you to rest now.”

    “Even still…even now our father grants him mercy.” He spoke, voice gruff.  Angry. She showered him with sweet tender kisses. 

    “You are not pleased with his edict?” His arms came around her waist.

    “He deserves to be slaughtered like the animal he is.” She was quiet as she listened to his deep breathing. 

    “For what he has done to you…what he has done to Goryeo…he deserves to be sliced to pieces.”  She pressed her nose against his temple. Taking a deep shaky breath, he swallowed so hard she heard it. 

    “That may be what he deserves. But…he is still a son of the dragon the same as you. His soul will be granted the same possibility to enter into the gates of Heaven the same as you when you leave this world.” His nostrils flared. 

    “I know this upsets you. It upsets me that I could not have killed him back then. Twice now I’ve been given the chance and twice I have failed.” At that, his eyes lifted to hers. 

    “I cannot cry over spilled milk. I have the child in my womb who requests my energy now.” Leaning down, she kissed his eyelids and down the bridge of his nose. 

    “Don’t grieve for what never was my love. Celebrate what you have accomplished…even if they are not what you originally intended.” Exhaling, he graced her with a small half-smile. 

    “Though I could not slay him nor you, he shall still most certainly meet Death. Should it matter the pain he will feel or lack thereof?” 

    “You are so very wise. You will make a most fitting advisor to the King.” She smiled against his lips before kissing them. 

    “Come now my love. Our bed grows cold. By this night breeze, you are even colder. If it will please you, take refuge inside of me. Allow me to make you warm again.”

    Lifting her up at once into his arms, his feet carried them to their bed where he would lay it all at her feet; in exchange for her warmth and her overwhelming peace. 

 

 

 

*** 

 

 

    She felt as though her heart would beat its way out of her chest. It hurt to swallow and her eyes darted around full of anxiety and fear. 

    “The Crown Princess demands an audience with you Lady Jae-hwa.” Silence met the gungnyeo and she opened her mouth to utter it again. 

    “The Crown Princess-”

    “I heard you! Be quiet!” She hissed, gripping her fingers to filth. More silence ensued. Why was she doing this? What could Wang Mishil possibly want? It made no sense….

    “Help me get dressed.” 

    “Yes, my Lady.” 

 

    *** 

 

    Lips pursed together and her legs were starting to grow tired from waiting. 

    “A moment more wangtaejabi-nim.” Though she appeared displeased, she forced herself to withhold her laughter. She could hear the scramblings from inside the room. Jae-hwa was throwing the third fit in less than twenty minutes and she heard what sounded like things being thrown. Poor bird of a woman. Soon, everything grew quiet and the face of the young gungyeo once again appeared in front of her. 

    “Pardon the lateness your majesty.”

    “Is she ready?”

    “Yes wangtaejabi-nim.” The doors were slid back and she stepped into the room. Stepping past broken shards of bowls, cups and plates, she turned the corner to see her sitting at her table, lifting a yet unbroken cup to her mouth. At her arrival, she put the cup down and bowed. 

    “It’s good to see you again your highness.” Now, a humored little smirk graced her lips and she soon sat. 

    “Those colors…they are lovely.” She complimented, drifting eyes down the fresh pastel green and pink ensemble she wore. A fine decorative belt of the same colors encased the small of her waist and a simple pink ornament adorned her hair, it being neatly placed to lay down her back. 

    “Thank you…” Her eyes drifted across her own hanbok, cheeks growing pink. 

    “Yours as well. Purple becomes you.” Shades of lavender at the shoulder and body, a warmer purple at the sleeve. Delicate white and silver patterns traveled down the length of the sleeveless jacket and shiny silver earrings dangled from her ears. She too had kept it simple with a white and pearl hairpiece, a section of her hair across her shoulder and down the front, the rest like black silk down her back. Smiling at the compliment, she took her cup in hand and took a sip. 

    “You have always looked so beautiful. Like what a princess should.” The forced smile faltered on Jae-hwa’s lips. 

    “It saddens me that you had the look of a Queen only. There was once a time when I wanted you and my brother to rule side by side.” 

    “Majesty,”

    “Imagine my severe disappointment in finding out that you’ve done so much more than look the part.” Placing the cup down once more, she looked around her chambers. 

    “All you had to do was look the part. Marry Cheol-su. Produce children for the Kingdom. All quite simple tasks.” Now, her gaze fell to hers. 

    “All men have their favorites. I remember telling you that. It’s in their nature.”

    “Majesty-”

    “Your heart wasn't satisfied. With what you'd been given. What you’d been blessed with. Did it really matter that Cheol-su didn't love you? Did it really matter that he loved another woman?” By now, Jae-hwa gripped her hands so tightly that they began to lose color. 

    “Did it matter that he made love to her so willingly…found transcendence there inside of her whereas…with you he could not grow yet another inch?” She allowed herself the laugh and her smirk grew deeper. 

    “Why...why are you speaking like this your Highness?” Her eyes now chilly glittered with glee. 

    “I suppose it did matter. Enough that you had to run to another man’s bed.” 

    “I don’t know what that feels like. To be rejected.” The woman opposite her remained quiet, nails now digging into the skin of her hand. 

    “One brother didn’t want you. And the other simply used you. You realize that.”

    “He…he told me he…he loved me.” Another laugh pierced the air and the eyes of the princess cut into her even deeper. 

    “Let us be frank. We are no longer little girls having to bite our tongues. Nor are we attached to titles. At least not right now. You’re Jae-hwa and I’m Mishil.” 

    “…”

    “Seo Jun…hm…Seo Jun. He never loved you I’m sure by now you are aware of that. He never even paid attention to you. His sole focus was that of Tiye. She fascinated him. Enamored him. He wanted the heart that lied in her chest, the sweet dangerous forbidden fruit in between her legs. He wanted to own her very breath. Once he did, her body was sure to follow.” Lifting a hand to reach for her cup, she glanced down at its shaking and gripped it. 

    “He couldn’t have her….could not force her to submit to his authority. Yet, willingly she gave herself to his little brother…willingly she allowed him to dominate and possess her. It drove him mad.”

    “Mishil,”

    “Then you came to him. You allowed him all the things she wouldn’t. Born out of abandonment and unrequited love, he used you. He played with you. Manipulated you.”

    “Mishil, please.” Grinning, she sat back, a satisfied look on her face. 

    “You’re…you’re cruel.” Another sip of tea. 

    “I’m cruel? Hm…I’m cruel.” The ‘clink’ of the cup rattled her nerves. 

    “Cruel is having to listen to that vile beast ravage you. Cruel is trying to get your God awful howls out of my head.”She gasped, eyes now wide. 

    “Cruel is knowing and having to remain silent.”

    “You…you..”

    “Hearing that you were with child. That…that was cruelty.” 

    “What have I done to wrong you Mishil? I….I thought we were friends….”

    “You haven’t deserved to live as good as you have. A filthy rat fucking her way through the palace. And yet in the end you were rewarded with fruit.” Sighing, she stood and began to approach her. Coming next to her, she sat down, enjoying the look of paralyzed fear on her bleached face. Lifting a hand, she gently placed it on her belly. 

    “I too had love once. I too knew the joys and highs of it.” Eyes downcast on her stomach, she smiled softly… dare she say it…prettily. 

    “It was forbidden and exhilarating and one of the purest loves I’ve ever experienced.” Her petting ceased as her eyes lifted. 

    “His name was Byung-ho. He was a cheomin…a slave to the palace. He was good. Kind. A gentle man with an even gentler heart.” 

    “Mishil….”

    “He worked hard and loved harder. We were inseparable.” Glancing down at her hand, she felt tears come to her eyes. 

    “For years I kept it a secret. Out of fear. Then, I’d been but a naive girl…having tasted the ecstasy of love. The awakening possessed me…consumed me…I wouldn’t go a day without wanting more of it. Of him. Only when we would meet and our bodies would touch was I satisfied.” 

    “I wanted…I wanted so badly to be his not just in body but in name. I wanted to marry him. You know as well as I do that it was impossible. In the midst of it all…I conceived.” Jae-hwa stopped her small rubbed circles with a hand. 

    “It was the happiest moment of my life.”

    “Did you…tell him?”

    “I did.”

    “And?”

    “He was overjoyed…scared…very fearful of what would become of him…of the child. But I could see the way his eyes filled with tears. He wanted a family just as badly as I did. I told him that it wouldn’t matter…I’d always take care of it. Even if he had to leave me and be with another woman. I knew that his heart would always belong to me.” She withdrew her hand and laid back against the floor. 

    “What happened to him?” Jae-hwa asked, slowly leaning back against the floor as well. 

    “He died.” Jae-hwa turned her gaze away from her and sat up, hands on her bump. 

    “How did he die?” 

    “Seo Jun ordered him to be tied to horses and torn apart.”

    “T-torn apart?”

    “He’d discovered the two of us one night. In an attempt to manipulate me, he threatened his life. I tried to stay in his good grace and yet…yet it did nothing.”  

    “I’m…I’m so sorry…”

    “If that wasn’t enough he had poison placed into my tea. One that forced my body to abort the one thing left I had of Byung-ho.” Mishil was quiet and she pressed her face against her back, making her grow still. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. 

    “You know he is going to kill it. The child…” 

    “What?”

    “Father will order the child to be killed. It is a symbol of disgrace.”

    “Seo Jun has sired the child. He couldn’t…possibly dare.”

    “How fitting of an end for you. You deceived, manipulated and conspired out of jealousy and greed. And to reward you, Seo Jun will find a way to kill the both of you.” Turning, Jae-hwa pushed Mishil away, backing away from her. 

    “Are all of you cursed? Devilish beings….e-evil b-bloodline…”

    “I said that if I had the chance, I would let my hatred of you take me over. I’d squeeze the life from your very neck. Or better…I’d cut the wretch from your very stomach.” Jae-hwa screamed and lifted her hands up as if to shield herself. 

    “Don’t come any closer… stay away from me…” 

    “But now…now I cannot find it within myself to do it. I cannot will myself to do it.” Mishil lifted a hand and at once gungnyeo helped her stand. 

    “Instead of killing it, I think it would be a better ending to allow the child to live. At a price.” The woman looked pitiful, like a neglected little puppy, ears pressed flat against her head. 

    “The poor thing did not ask to be conceived and it has not asked you for life. It shall not pay the cost for your sins and that of its father.” The woman was mute as she continued,

    “I shall allow you to care for the child once it is born but you shall only serve in my place.” Still, she said nothing. 

    “ I will visit on a regular basis to ensure that you are taking care of their needs properly. If I find that you’ve neglected the child in any way, you will never see them again.” Eying the chambers with a look of disgust she quietly left, leaving her with her thoughts and her misery. 

 






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: first thing is first. I am not happy with the chapter image. honestly all these watermarks just ruin the essence of the picture in my opinion but there is NOTHING I can do about it because I am NOT paying $20 just to purchase it to use for this one chapter LOL* But this is the inside of a Joseon era prison...perfect for the story. 

Second: EVIL CACKLE THE END HAS BEGAN MY FRIENDSSSS MUAHAHAAHAHAAHA. Can you imagine how utterly pitiful Jae-hwa looked sprawled on the flo' cryin her eyes out though lol. Man. THE GIG IS UP SWEETHEART. LOL. She never expected to be FORCED to testify against Seo Jun and betray him and I PERSONALLY think it is fitting you know? Like yeah y'all was in cahoots together and now you gon have to put him (and yourself) on front street at the same time. 

Sidenote: sasa is a type of execution ordered by the King. It was granted only to members of the royal family and high ranking officials/aristocrats. The death order is to die by way of drinking poison. It was seen as the most merciful and graceful way to leave the planet.

OKAY

I AM PUTTING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE Y'ALL. FAMILY. TRIBE. CAN WE TALK ABOUT THEEEEEE WANG MISHIL (AGAIN?) CAN WE TALKKKKKKKK FOR A MINUTTTEEEEEE. OMG LISTEN.... LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. THE WAY SHE GRILLED, ROASTED AND FILETED THAT GARDEN TOOL (YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I'M REFERRING TO) WAS JUST.... DEEEEE-LICIOUSSSSSS. IT WAS LIFE GIVING. AS THE YOUNG KIDS SAY NOWADAYS IT GAVE WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE. OH MY GAWD. I AM JUST... SHE DID THAT. SHE IS THAT. THE BAG OF CHIPS, THE GRAPE SODA AND THE GREENS AND CORNBREAD ON GRANDMA TABLE CHILE. WHEWWWWWWW. 

Here's what I ORIGINALLY was going to do. I was going to make Mishil become so distraught that she attempted to kill Jae-hwa, the baby and then I was gon make her off herself. but NO. NOOOOOO. WANG MISHIL DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT END. She deserves the world and I am going to give that to her. 

I am PUMPED lol. I'm gon go but now before I give y'all this:

I don't know if this is a goddess of some sort...she probably is. but can you IMAGINE TIYE AMINAT KHALISET WALKING INTO THE THRONE ROOM LOOKING LIKE THIS?! *FALLS OUT* 

Next chapter lol.








Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.