[Reviews - 75] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See the source image

 

Another campy story on Spock and Uhura and how their relationship works. This story doesn't bash Christine. : ) Part 8 of Uhura's World Series.


Rated: Teen or Above
Retired
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Nyota Uhura (Television)
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Uhura/Spock
Warnings: Fluff
Series: Uhura's World Series
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 28739 Read: 39337
Published: February 22 2020 Updated: May 21 2020

1. Chapter 1-Getting to Know You by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 30] starstarstarstarstar (1067 words)

 

 

 

 

Everyone is aware of the elusive Mr. Spock, they know that he is a Vulcan and one of the most intelligent men in Starfleet Command. What they didn't know that Spock is dating the most elusive woman on the ship Nyota Uhura. Spock is aware that his girlfriend of 5 months is highly desirable and that men flock for her attention. Only their closest friends are aware of their relationship: Lt. Masters, Kirk, and McCoy. There no regulations against dating, only for the captain because of his position.
Spock and Uhura are both off duty and sharing each other company, their dating is new territory for both of them. Nyota has dated numerous males from different species enhancing her diversity in language and culture. But none of them compared to dating a Vulcan, Spock has lightened up her life to a level of love she desperately wants to share with him and the universe.

2. Chapter 2-Dreamboat by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1495 words)

Summary:Spock and Uhura are in a meaningful relationship and still getting to know each other. Now something will change all that.

3. Chapter 3-All falling Down by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1619 words)

Summary: A very handsome man beamed aboard the Enterprise and things are not the same.

4. Chapter 4-A New Man in Town by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1795 words)

Summary: A very handsome man named Tennessee Williams VI is causing chaos on the ship just by standing there. And things get worse.

5. Chapter 5-The Distraction by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1775 words)

Summary: Tennessee is unknowingly causing distractions as he goes throughout the ship.

6. Chapter 6-The Break-up by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1313 words)

Summary: Tennessee toured the bridge and encountered Lt. Uhura, the men on the ship feel intimidated by Tennessee's presence.

7. Chapter 7-The Matchmakers by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1298 words)

Summary: Spock just broken up with Nyota, the crew women are still starstruck over Williams. Williams wants to know Uhura better.

8. Chapter 8-Falling apart at the seams by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1591 words)

Summary: Uhura is dealing with her break up with Spock and Charlene has a plan. Charlene goes on a hot date with McCoy, awe this is such a love story. LOL

9. Chapter 9-Mr. Bedroom Eyes Syndrome by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1657 words)

Summary: Spock was reprimanded for breaking up with Nyota. Nyota is having downtime with new friends to break the ice over Spock's break up. Spock is having second thoughts about breaking up with Nyota. LOL

10. Chapter 10-Is She Really Going Out With Him? by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1519 words)

 

Summary: Spock's jealously has come to a boiling point. He kept hearing 'Bedroom eyes' and realizes it's a seductive term for male conquest. He didn't want his woman to be a conquest to any man but himself. Kirk, McCoy and Masters' plan seems to be going well, they left out one element Tennessee Williams' desire to pursue Uhura.

I'm surprised that no one took note of those green earrings. LOL

11. Chapter 11-Reunited by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1562 words)

Summary: Spock became upset when he witnessed Williams asking his Nyota on a break, boiling over his jealous nature. The male and female crew are dealing with the fact that the two most popular people could hook-up to their dismay. Charlene's plan to ruffles Spock's feathers has worked and now Nyota is confronted with the man who broke her heart outside her quarters.

12. Chapter 12-I Can Sing! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1817 words)

Summary: Spock finally broke and asked for forgiveness for what he did to Nyota. The plan that Charlene and McCoy executed worked out, the crew are still attracted to Uhura and Williams. Spock and Nyota agreed to keep their love a secret, let's see how that works out, sometimes hiding something can be more damaging than the truth. Let see where are two lovebirds worked it out.

13. Chapter 13-Tennesse's Heartband Club by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1354 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Things are in the process of settling down, and Tennesse thinks he has missed his opportunity to hook up with Nyota. Random women are becoming bold and start asking Tennessee out. Tennessee has just belted out a song that only drew more attention to him.

14. Chapter 14-Bedroom Eyes Strikes Again! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1506 words)

Beta Reader Jsilver2000

Summary: Tennessee had a previously hidden talent that drove the women in the rec room crazy; he drew attention, not only to his looks, but also to his singing. Then Tennessee discovered Uhura sings as well and found an opportunity to be close to her to by performing a duet for talent night. Kirk started to become jealous that Tennessee was grabbing all the attention, and McCoy was not helping.

15. Chapter 15-Don't Believe What you See! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1485 words)

Beta Reader:Jsilver2000

Summary: Tennessee has been given the opportunity to sing a duet with Nyota and has his own personal agenda to get close to her. Kirk's jealousy of Tennessee continued to brew. Nyota thought about the song she had chosen for Talent Night: It was made for them! If Spock only understood how romantic the song really was...Would he understand?

Spock was struggling with the song, envisioning Nyota and Tennessse singing to each other. He found himself wondering whether Tennessee's "bedroom eyes" and voice that someone described as 'warm honey' could really take Nyota away from him? Let's hope that Spock finds the answer to his question.

16. Chapter 16-Let's Get the Story Straight! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1519 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Spock got an earful of gossip circulating around the ship, and Tennessee is on a mission to win Nyota's heart. But thinks get complicated when Charlene tells Nyota about the rumor of her and Tennessee are dating.

17. Chapter 17-It's Not About Me! by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (1795 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

 

 

 

Summary: A reality check hit Tennessee when Nyota explained that she was unavailable for dating, and he has decided to try to maintain a friendship. Somehow Nyota avoided the question of whether she was involved with someone.

18. Chapter 18- A Song Worth Singing by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2572 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Spock didn't like Tennessee touching Nyota, regardless of whether or not they were friends. Evers was upset over the fact (non-fact) that Tennessee and Nyota were officially dating. This is the last chapter, and I hope you have enjoyed my campy love story. I had this on the shelf-a little something to work on.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.