Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first effort at writing ever so please be gentle but enjoy.  This story is also for Nocturne and my poor effort to keep some story elements of hers alive.

Also readers be advised this story has dub-con elements as well. 

Thank you for reading!

 

 




Author's Chapter Notes:

Please read the tin before consuming :D




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


This is DARK ROMANCE story that will include themes and plot devices SOME may find triggering.  

I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN, NOR DO I AGREE WITH THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY SOME CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY!!!

Writing about an authoritarian theocracy did not make Margaret Atwood an authoritarian theocrat.

Writing about adultery did not make Leo Tolstoy an adulterer.

Writing about a ghost did not make Toni Morrison a ghost.

Writing about a murderer did not make Fyodor Dostoevsky a murderer.

Writing about a teenage addict did not make Isabel Allende a teenage addict.

Writing about dragons and ice zombies did not make George R.R. Martin either of those things.

Writing about rich heiresses, socially awkward bachelors, and cougar widows did not make Jane Austen any of those things.

Writing about people who can control earthquakes did not make N.K. Jemisin able to control earthquakes.

Writing about your favorite characters and/or ships in situations that you choose does not make you a bad person.

 

 

I am not here to spoon feed you morality.  Authors are allowed to write morally ambiguous characters.  Authors are allowed to write downright despicable characters.  Authors are even allowed to make despicable characters charismatic and likeble and the protagonists of their stories if they wish.  

You do not know my morality based on what I write.

 

My only duty to you is to make sure you can avoid this work if you want to.  You have been thoroughly warned and are responsible for your own reading after this point.

 

Thank you and please enjoy,

 

Black Magic...












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.