Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000    




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Tina got upset when Matt told her he was going to Sulu's bachelor party. She had tried to talk him out of it, but Matt went anyway, she told Nyota, Charlene, and Eve.

"I don't think it's funny that Matt is going to a wild bachelor party," Tina said sharply, breathing hard.

"What wild bachelor party?" all three asked simultaneously.

"Why Sulu's, your fiancé, Charlene."

"'Sulu is having a bachelor party?" they asked at the same time.

"Tina, 'Karu had his bachelor party yesterday with the Captain," Charlene said.

"No, Matt said it's going on right now, and Sulu, your fiancé, is the guest of honor!"

Charlene shook her head, "No, no, no! That's impossible. He wouldn't lie to me!"

Nyota tried to calm things down: "Tina, there was a bachelor party for Sulu yesterday evening given by Chekov. The Captain was there with Mr. Spock. Are you sure?"

"I don't know about yesterday, but I know there is a party right now with exotic dancers!"

"EXOTIC DANCERS?!" :The three women chorused.

Charlene stood up and asked: "Tina, do you know where this wild party is?"

"No. I tried to find it! I'm so upset! He asked me to trust him. But how can I if there are exotic dancers!"

"I don't understand. Who among the female crew would perform as an exotic dancer?" Nyota asked.

The three women exchanged glances and realization hit: "Sh!t!"

Eve jumped up: "I can use the computer to locate a large crowd."

Tina started to tear up and sniffle: "Ms. Uhura, do I have to break up with Matt?"

Nyota looked at the poor girl: "Not if I can help it. Now dry your eyes and let's get to the bottom of this! Matt probably misunderstood the invitation."

"Who invited Matt?" Charlene wanted to know.

"Chekov, I think."

"Don't worry. Dry your eyes and we'll get back to you!" Charlene advised. Tina faded from the monitor.

Charlene shook her head at the thought that Karu would go to a private party without her knowledge. "He wouldn't go. He had a bachelor party just yesterday."

Eve whispered to Nyota: "Do you think he knew about this one, Ny?"

"I hope not. For his sake, I hope not!"

"Found it! Unusual amount of activity on Deck 15, Section E, near the cargo area," Eve reported.

Charlene got dressed in her sweats and slipped on her shoes, ruining her still-damp painted toenails.

Nyota could almost see the steam coming out of her nostrils.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nyota asked.

"Where do you think?! I'm going to get my man so I can beat the crap out of him for having another bachelor party!"

"Girl, we need to get the facts first!" Nyota cautioned.

"Hello, Ny! Tina just told us!" Charlene said, getting more angry by the second. She stormed out of her quarters toward Deck 15, with Eve and Nyota running after her.


When Hikaru received his invite, he decided to visit Pavel later on during the evening. He'd gotten a com-link message from Pavel directing him to a lower deck. As he strolled along Deck 15, he met fellow crewmen who congratulated him on his impending marriage. He was excited that he would be marrying the girl of his dreams-someone who believed in him. Then Hikaru noticed that he was in an isolated area of the deck; he felt uncomfortable:

"Why does Pavel want me all the way down here?" 'Karu wondered as he stood in front of the door to which he had been directed. The door opened into darkness:

"Pavel?"

Then the lights blinked on, music burst forth, and two women jumped him. Another was dancing on the stage, wearing almost nothing. The men started whistling and leering.

"Surprise!" a crowd of men shouted together. It seemed that some of them had started drinking already.

The two women wearing teddy-like outfits started rubbing his chest and ruffling his hair. Sulu attempted to keep them from touching his head. Pavel came forward and thrust a drink into his hand.

"Surprise, Heekaru! Eet's your bachelor party from me and your friends!" Pavel said as he spread his arms wide, presenting the party.

'Karu tried to speak, but one of the girls tipped the drink into his mouth, and he started to choke and sputter.

Link came forward: "We have entertainment for you right here! Ladies, lead him to his throne."

The two women giggled, writhed seductively, and practically dragged Sulu to a chair that was decorated to look like a throne.

'Karu looked up at his friend with confusion:

"Pavel! What are you doing? What is all this?" Sulu asked as he tried to get out of the chair.

"Hey, 'Karu! I couldn't take you to Wreegley's Pleasure Planet, so I thought I vould breeng a piece of eet here!" Pavel downed a deep-blue cocktail and continued: "I gave the other bachelor party to geeve you vhat your fiancée vanted. Eet vas a decoy! Okay, ladies take care of our man!"

"Wow! He's a cute one. It's too bad he's getting married," :The first one commented as she rubbed his head. Sulu tried to remove her hand.

"Pavel, you can't do this! I can't do this! I'll get in so much trouble!"

"Relax, my friend! Nobody knows except these guys; eet's a secret. Dance with the pretty lady!" Chekov left to get more drinks, swaying to the music as he went.

"Hi, cutie! My name is Cherry Blossom," said the second woman as she rubbed her hands up and down his chest. Karu tried to grab her wrist to stop her ministrations. He dragged Cherry over to the nearest male and handed her off to him: "Please take her!"

Instead, Ensign Henry said, "Congratulations, Sulu!" as he grabbed the giggling girl by the waist, gave her a twirl, and pushed her back toward Sulu. Sulu managed to avoid a full-body embrace only by using quick the footwork he usually reserved for fencing.

"I've got to get out of here fast!" 'Karu thought.

He weaved between bodies gyrating to the music and avoided the drinks being splashed around. He had almost reached the door when he ran into Tristan.

"Hey, where ya going, Sulu?" Tristan asked, giving Sulu a concerned look and blocking his way.

"I have to leave. You don't know how much trouble I'm in..." 'Karu said, trying to explain.

"I know you need a drink to relax. I just want you to know we invested a lot of credits in this fabulous party! Those girls are something else!" he said, winking at 'Karu. "Come on! This is your last night as a free man."

Tristan and another crewman dragged 'Karu back to the throne, where the woman from the stage sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Well, Hello! Are you the birthday guy?" the woman asked seductively.

"No, I was just leav..."

Chekov popped up again: "There you are! You need another dreenk; here you go." He shoved another drink into Hikaru's hand. "Come on, 'Karu! Leeve eet up a leettle!" Pavel ordered, before dancing off into the crowd.

Cherry returned: "Here's the guy of the hour! Pavel says you need to relax. He said you like to play with swords and knives."

"Really? That sounds kinky and sexy!" said the other exotic dancer, clad in teddy-like outfit of mostly sheer orange fabric. She leaned into Karu: "My name is Apple Blossom. You're cute!"

"I said the same thing, Apple!"

"He feels nice and firm too, Cherry! Let's see what's under the hood," Apple said suggestively.

"Ladies, DON'T! Please WAIT! DON'T!"

The two women wrestled 'Karu's shirt up over his head. Apple started to dance around waving it out of his reach. He lunged for it and tried to pull it back, ripping it in half. 'Karu stood there in shock, wondering how this could have happened to him. He was bare-chested and surrounded, it seemed to him, by two scantily clad women who were now running their hands over his bare skin. "This couldn't get any worse," he thought. "I need to get out of here before my woman finds out. Otherwise, I'm dead."

At that very moment, the door opened:

"'KARU!"

"CHAR!"

CRASH! BOOM! SCREECH! "AAAAHHH!" BAM! CRUNCH! POW! BANG! BOOM! "OUCH!" "STOP!'

"B!TCH!" CRASH! BAM! KA-BOOM! DON'T! OH-NO! SON-OF-A- %$! HEY!

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.