[Reviews - 108] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

 

See the source image

 

 

 

These are compilation of short stories about Sulu/Masters relationship, based on from the "Transferred" story. Charlene and Hikaru and officially engaged. If you want to read how their relationship began, read "The Battle of Spock part 2:chapters 19-36". Part 11 of Uhura's World Series


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: Uhura's World Series
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 35267 Read: 23440
Published: May 20 2020 Updated: June 21 2021
Story Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

I have decided to do a mini-series on Charlene Masters and her relationship with Hikaru Sulu. I hope you enjoy these short stories on their relationship.

1. Chapter 1-The Reckoning by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (1331 words)

These are compilation of short stories about Sulu/Masters relationship, based on from the "Transferred" story. Charlene and Hikaru and officially engaged. If you want to read how their relationship began, read "The Battle of Spock part 2:chapters 19-36". Part 11 of Uhura's World Series

2. Chapter 2-Thicker Than Blood by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (2645 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

3. Chapter 3-So Long My Beloved by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1541 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

 

This is a vignette focusing on Charlene's brothers that I wanted to put into her Diary.

4. Chapter 4-All in the Family by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3718 words)

Beta Reader:Jsilver2000

 

All in the Family

 

If you have ever been engaged, the worst trial for any person is meeting the family. Regardless of background, upbringing, and social or economic status, it's the biggest trial for any future spouse.

5. Chapter 5-The Return of JR-part 1 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3026 words)

Charlene's engagement to 'Karu is threatened by a dangerously seductive woman from 'Karu's past!

6. Chapter 6-The Return of JR part 2 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2394 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

 

The Return of JR, Part two

Charlene's engagement to 'Karu is threatened by a dangerously seductive woman from 'Karu's past!

7. Chapter 7-The Return of JR part 3 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] (3934 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

8. Chapter 8-The Return of JR part 4 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3198 words)

 

Beta Reader: JSilver

Charlene's Diary

The Return of JR-Part Four

 

9. Chapter 9-Chekov's Mission part 1 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstar (2094 words)

See the source image

10. Chapter 10-Chekov's Mission part 2 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (2251 words)

Summary: Pavel had somehow smuggled three exotic dancers aboard and managed to hide them in one of the suites reserved for diplomats and other prestigious passengers. Mr. Spock had noted an unusual cargo manifest entry and was interested in the contents of the containers that had been brought aboard. After his shift on the bridge ended, he headed down to the quartermaster's office with Padd in hand.    

11. Chapter 11-Chekov's Mission part 3 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (1505 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000   

 

12. Chapter 12-Chekov's Mission part 4 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1391 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000    

13. Chapter 13-Chekov's Mission part 5 by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2090 words)

A/N: The scene in the brig is inspired by Norman Rockwell's Evening Post illustration, "The Shiner." B ut first, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy met in Sickbay to discuss the altercation at the bachelor party.    

14. Chapter 14- The Marriage Counselors by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1841 words)

See the source imageBeta Reader: Jsilver2000

 

15. Chapter 15-Going to the Chapel by Uhura the 9th [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2308 words)

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.