Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 2

The Boys Are Back In Town

"Godammit Jimmy get these fuckers ready in five fucking minutes! I've has enough of this shit", Frankie's hoarse voice yelled as he looked at the four men who were trashed from partying the night before. There were bottles of beer everywhere, residue on the tables, cigarettes ashes, and most likely vomit on the floors. The massive suite was an entire shit-show. Jimmy the band's road "dad" looked pitiful as he walked into the room with the guy's manager Frankie. 

"Who turned on the light", Evan, the lead vocalist mumbled, his black shades still on his face. His curly short black hair a mess, and the room felt as if it was spinning.

"Shut the fuck up Frankie, we're up", John, the drummer mumbled, he was on the floor with beer bottles around him.

"We'll be ready when we are ready", the other vocalist Jamie said, he was under the covers in one of the chairs closest to the living room of the suite.

"Is it noon already", a British voice could be heard, it was coming from the other chair across the room closets to the closet along with a feminine giggle, one of the guests from the previous night was still around.

"Asher, I think your friend needs to fuckin leave and where the fuck is Aiden", Frankie was seeing red as he took in the scene. As if on cue Aiden entered the bedroom from one of the full bathrooms a black towel wrapped around his waist, his long black hair dripping from an evident shower, his grey eyes cut at Frankie in annoyance.

"We fucking hear ya, Frank, the whole gotdamn place can probably hear ya. We'll be ready. We just had a little too much fun", Aiden's deep voice said as the other four men hollered in agreement just to piss Frankie off some more. Aiden then walked to the nightstand to grab the lit cigarette and took smoke as he stared at Frankie.

"Five fucking minutes Jimmy, five fucking minutes", Frankie stormed out of the room as Jimmy glared at the five men before he as well exited the room.

"Frank's going to blow a fucking vein any day now", Jamie now with the covers off his head spoke, and he shook his chin-length brown/blonde hair out of his face.

"He'll be alright, he just needs some pussy in his life", John said as he lit a new cigarette since Aiden stole his.

"Hey", the brunette who stayed with Asher until the morning can be heard saying from under the covers.

"No offense darling", John sighed and shook his head.

"Anyone needs a hand", Asher asked as he held the woman's head in place.

"Not right now", each member said, turning down Asher's offering of the brunette.

"Well I don't know about you boys but I'm bouts to get read, we're supposed to be at the soundcheck in five fucking minutes", Aiden joked the last part of the sentence mimicking Frankie's voice.

"Shit", Evan cursed as he got out of the bed almost tripping on the sheets.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please note some chapters will be longer than others. 

 

This is a working progress, and an adult atory!

Please review, thanks!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.