Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 4

Welcome to the Other Side

 

"Finally and yes to the ditch of the jacket", Angel hadn't realized she had her denim jacket in her hand, leaving her shoulders bare and her petite figure now on full display.

"Let's just get this over with", Angel sighed but tried to pretend she's alright. That encounter with the stranger had shaken her up.

As the girls made their way into the crowd Brittany attempted to push pass until they were close up to the stage, that's when Angel spotted the mysterious jerk with a guitar across his chest. He locked eyes with her for a split second but she quickly looked away, the guy speaking into the microphone introduced himself as Asher he had a British accent spike short white hair and a thick mustache. Angel found herself putting in the earplugs Brittany had given her. Once the band started to play she got her joy out of watching her friend jump up and down out of excitement, she tried not to make eye contact with the stranger but found herself glued to him. His eyes often meeting hers before he would look away as if he was pissed off with her.

Right before the end of the band's last song of the night Angel and Brittany were given a tap on the shoulder by a short white male with glasses on, he whispered something to Brittany and Brittany grabbed Angel's hands while wearing the biggest smile on her face. Angel noticed twenty other women waiting at the staircase as the crowd continuing to jam out to the band's music. Angel became almost uncomfortable once she realized she was the only black girl amongst the group but relaxed when she saw a brown woman who held her head high, she looked like some kind of supermodel. Angel also noticed the ones with the highest heels and she wondered how their feet not hurt.

"What are we doing?" Angel whispered to Brittany.

"The bouncer kept his word, remember backstage passes before you went to the ladies' room. Son of a bitch kept his word. We're going to meet Fylth", Angel became sick but decided to suck it up so Brittany can get a photo and they could leave. Angel followed Brittany and the rest of the ladies upstairs, their phones were taken and they all sighed a piece of paper, she hesitated but noted a few girls squealing in excitement. They were told they could follow the party bus to the mansion if they drove themselves or they were welcome to ride on the bus. Most girls were for the bus and Angel had convinced Brittany to let her drive. If she had decided she wanted to go home she could and besides the lady who took up their phones had their phones safely tucked in a bucket that she promised to give back when the girls were done partying. Once at the mansion, Angel could not believe her eyes, she always saw mansions in the magazines but the real thing was exceptional. The drive to this place was sure long, Angel was thankful she put a tank full of gas in her car. If she thought the long drive around the driveway that held a water fountain was a sight for sore eyes, the inside of the home did it justice. She was gawking as soon as they entered through the glass stained double doors.

"Sweetie you look like you have never been anywhere", a blonde who had on too much makeup and a black skin-tight dress laughed as she walked past Angel.

"Bitch", Brittany was about to make a scene until Angel pulled her closer.

"Alright ladies welcome to my home, you have one rule. It's the most important rule. What happens behind these walls, stays behind these walls. Do I make myself clear", the woman who had their phones hostage announced? She had pink full lips, fiery red romanced curled hair, and rocked the hell out of her red pantsuit.

A few yes's quickly went around.

"Now Fylth should be arriving shortly but ladies please enjoy the refreshments in the kitchen, I have a bikini shop right next to the pool house, just check out for free under the name Rosa. Fresh towels, some food is being prepared on the grill. Have a great time, you can call me Mama Rose. If you ladies need me for anything please, I'll be in my chambers on the second floor." Rose excused herself.

"Brittany I thought we were going to just take a picture and leave", Angel didn't want to be a downer but she did not expect to party all night especially not with that jerk she ran into earlier.

"I do but we work way too much and this is something we can laugh at after. This is much better than those college parties, this is fucking insane", Brittany squealed as she grabbed ahold of Angel's arms.

"Okay, okay you're right", Angel admitted as she took in each room as they made their way into the backyard which was a huge ass compound, waiters in white suit jackets and tailored black pants holding champagne or red wine.

"Do you want to go to the swim shop, maybe put our feet in the pool", Brittany was pulling Angel along. Angel's eyes were going from shop to shop, she then realized that little homes were also placed between the shops surrounding the pool which sat in the middle of all this. This was no ordinary mansion, this was a compound of beauty.

"This is not normal, she must be a damn billionaire to afford this. That was a restaurant in the backyard of her fucking house", Angel was in shock.

"This is the life", Brittany too admired this masterpiece. Once they reached the inside of the shop, it looked like a fancy beach house gift shop. She managed to find a hot pink glitter swimsuit and Angel found a lime green bikini with a lime green fishnet dress.

"I bought this bag if you want to put your clothes in here with mine okay", Brittany had bought a beach bag so the two wouldn't have to hold onto their clothes.

"Thanks", Angel wish she had Brittany's confidence, she didn't bother to buy a cover-up, to be honest, she hadn't seen any of the other girls with a cover-up.

"I wish you wouldn't be so self-conscious, you look great Angel. Now let's go see what kind of food they have in that house, I wonder if the guys made it in yet"

Once the two reached the inside of the house, they heard male voices and of course a few women were all over the guys. Angel noticed she didn't see the jerk she had met earlier maybe he wasn't here after all. A part of her felt relieved that she didn't have the horror of running into him again.

"Let's get this party started then!" the guy with chin-length brown hair yelled as he threw his hands in the air.

The one who introduced himself as Asher winked at Angel who blushed, Brittany, caught that wink and smiled at her friend who didn't know thee Asher just gave her the signature "I want you" wink.

"He likes you", Brittany whispered.

"Nothing serious", Angel blushed but she was thankful her skin was bronze due to him making his way across the kitchen to her and Brittany.

"My, my, my. Isn't this my lucky day. You are exquisite", he approached her and held his hand up as if asking for hers just as she was about to hand him her hand she became startled by the cheering from the curly shirt haired vocalist. He came in naked from head to toe and challenged Asher to a "cannonball which leads the kitchen to become empty.

"I got to go see this, you coming", Brittany asked Angel.

"I'll be out in a sec, I'm going to munch on some sweets. I'll be fine", Angel reassured her friend as she looked around the massive kitchen which was now empty except all the sweets and liquid beverages on the island that sat in the middle. Angel was able to see some of the action from inside, she laughed softly as she saw four of the guys showing off for the women who surrounded the pool, she even saw Brittany talking to some other girl as they pointed at the guys.

She stilled saw no signs of the guy who she had run into earlier, looking at the platter of chocolate-covered strawberry's she decided to lean on the part of the island as she ate the candied fruit, looking outside as she ate in silence. She didn't know she was being watched until she heard the footsteps, they weren't hard but she felt the presence of someone.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Thank you guys for reviewing, any review helps. I'm just getting back into this writing gig.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.