Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 5

Hello

"You're not going to join the fun out there", it was the short guy who whispered in Brittany's ear in the club and next thing she noticed they were here at this after-party.

"Oh, ummm yeah. I just couldn't resist these", Angel held the held gone strawberry up.

"The very best berries my wife could find", he said that statement proudly.

Angel put two and two together, the redhead must be his wife. "Rose is your wife, thank you. Your home is beautiful", Angel found herself thanking him as she looked around the kitchen in appreciation.

He chuckled. "The pleasure is all ours. This is one of the homes we own. We come here when we want to relax when the guys are all tired from working then getting back on the road. Hotels are a bit cramped at times no matter how nice they are. There's something about spending a good night rest at the privacy of your own home", he sat on the opposite side of the island. Keeping distance between him and Angel.

"I'm Angel", she didn't know what else to say.

"Pleasure to meet ya, darling, the name's Jimmy", he nodded as he placed his hands inside his pant pocket.

"Nice to meet you Jimmy", Angel gave him a big smile then offered him a strawberry.

"Oh no thank you, darling, I must watch my figure. Let me get out here and see what they are getting into", Jimmy excused himself as he went out the opened double glass doors of the kitchen. Angel had herself another strawberry and then decided to explore the home, which she soon realized had an elevator on the first floor by the bathroom downstairs. It probably was rude of her to snoop but this home was too beautiful for her to not explore, she decided to use the elevator and noticed this house has a basement and three floors above it. She remembered that Rose stated that she was on the second floor but she didn't want her knowing she was snooping in her house, she just wanted a tour. Crazy how everybody else wanted to party and she wanted to study the design of this beautiful home. She pressed the third floor and regretted it after the fact. Once the steel doors opened she was taken aback by the marble floors and black stone walls lit with rectangle lights. Angel noticed that there were 6 rooms with the doors all shut and what looked like a key card pass to enter.

"Strange", she thought to herself but she didn't know how the rich people's doorknobs work. She walked down the hallway further and she thought she heard someone coming up the staircase that sat in the middle of the hallway. She turned the corner and noticed a door just around the corner, she cursed at herself for being so snoopy and now she was probably going to get her and Britt thrown out of the party of their lifetime. She noticed this silver steel door also had a key pass as well except it was slightly ajar. Her breath became caught in the back of her throat as she took in the all-marble black walls dark cherry hardwood floors and a huge mirrored glass ceiling, the bed look costumed made in black silk sheets, the entire wall to the right held silk black curtains across the length of the wall. She heard the shower running and a light was on with steam coming from under the door that was just around what looked to be a corner, possibly the bathroom. She also heard footsteps coming from outside the bedroom most likely in the hallway, Angel started to panic and hoped that she was able to fix under this bed because she immediately dashed the floors. She was thankful that the bed sat high as she pulled the silk black bed curtain and made her way under the bed her breast crushing against the cold hardwood, holding her hands to her mouth to stay quiet.

"Mr. Aiden, type O as you requested", a males thick voice could be heard as he knocked twice on the door and she heard his footsteps descending back down the hallway. After a few minutes she heard the bathroom door open and footsteps walking around the room. She had made sure to pull the silky bed skirt back down so she was in the complete darkness under the bed. She heard a low mumble and the opening of the door and the close of the door and feet walking but then stopping. Holding her breath she tried to not move not even breathing but she didn't know that he smelled her once she entered his room.

"Are you going to continue to hide under there", his voice was so sinning, and it was low and menacing. The voice of the black-haired stranger who had already hurt her feelings once today.

Cursing herself out in her head Angel decided since she was caught to make her presence known, out of all the doors she possibly could walk into, she walked straight to the Devil himself.     






Chapter End Notes:

Please keep these reviews coming!

You guys Rock!

 

If anyone knows someone who could create a banner for me that would be sick!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.