Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

BONUS TEASER: 

 

"Zadie, go down to the market will you? The master of the house is going to be hosting a grand party soon and is expecting everything in order. That includes the menu." Curtsying, she secured her maid cap to her head with an extra pin or two and gathered her cloak. In the five years she'd been at the Nolans' Manor, she come to fancy some of the girls she was in service with, black skinned and white skinned alike. That was perhaps what made the Nolans 'progressive' in that they did not segregate their servants based on color. At least for now, the women folk who called themselves servants at the Nolan household were all treated equally as shit fodder. For how long it would last was hard to tell. 

By the look of the cool grey clouds that hovered above the city, rain was sure to paint the city wet and dismal and it would be a welcome change of pace for once. They'd had an unusual spell of hot weather lately and all of the ladies and servants alike had prayed for relief. Pressing her basket against her stomach, she kept her gaze down and respectful of the Ladies and Gents who crossed the street and walked past her. The occasional caw of the crow and click clatter of the wheels of carriages made her feel just a bit at ease. It wasn't every day that she was allowed outside so when she was she cherished it as though it would be her last. 

Mister Nolan was very adamant about keeping her inside where he could see her, keep watch over her. He hadn't taken her again since that night two years ago. By God's grace, every time hungry lust flickered across his forest green eyes, something would always happen as to pull him away from his intentions. Though she'd been lucky this far, she had a feeling that soon he'd try. Fear hardened into a ball in the pit of her stomach and she felt her throat grow tight. 

Hearing the onset of horse's shoes upon the cobblestone, she stepped up onto the sidewalk as it neared, waiting for it to pass. It stopped right across from her. 

"Excuse me Miss." Lifting her eyes from the ground, she found a handsome man as coach driver smiling at her. Having climbed down from his seat, he bowed as like a gentleman. 

"Need you a ride?" 

"No sir...I humbly thank you for the offer though." She tried to walk away but he stepped in front of her, blocking her path. 

"Miss, I implore you to get in the carriage. It is dangerous for you to be out here alone without a gentleman to accompany you." 

"Sir-"

"Besides, 'aven't you heard that it'll rain? It won't do for you to get your dress wet." Lending her his arm, he kept a friendly expression on his face as she slowly took hold of it. 

"There is someone waiting inside that knows you." He whispered against her maid cap, much taller than she. 

"I give you my word that you shall arrive to your destination safely." Swallowing thickly, she let the stranger lead her to the carriage. Under the intense scrutiny of the Ladies and Gents who had stopped to watch in curiosity, he opened the door and offered her a hand. Gripping her skirts, she took hold of it and climbed inside. Setting eyes on the person who sat across from her, she gasped loudly, speech tangling up in her throat. With a crack of the whip the carriage began to move and yet she had not taken her eyes off of him. 

"My...My Lord, what...what are you doing here?" At her expression of shock, he delighted her with a laugh, humor bleeding into his ethereal features. 

"It's been a long time hasn't it...little one?" Straightening her back, she pressed imaginary wrinkles out of her dress, cheeks producing a deep dark red blush in her cheeks. 

"Indeed."

"Did you think I forgot about you Zadie? My promise to you?"

"No...No...I...well..." Eyes drifted up across his appearance. Starting from his shiny black leather shoes upward to the beige breeches that were so well tailored to him they appeared painted on. Her cheeks flushed darker as she shyly happened across his crotch, of which under her scrutiny had produced an outline of an aroused member. Peaks of white lace teased the eye and a navy blue double breasted Regency tailcoat adorned his top half, unbuttoned to reveal a matching beige vest and pure white cravat about his neck. 

"Running errands were you? Where to then?" He spoke, that playful teasing reverberating in a thick Cockney accent. 

"Ah...the market please." 

"Very well." Taking a shaky breath, she looked up to find him staring at her most intensely. 

"You're clutching your hands so tightly I fear they'll lose color." Before she could answer, the sound of rain began to pour and it hit fiercely against the carriage windows. 

"And you are so far away from me. Why I wonder?" He asked, humor now leaving his voice in favor of something else... 

"My-My Lord...I-"

"Drop the titles. There is no one here but you and I. No one here but a man and a woman." Pressing her thighs together, she bit into her bottom lip. 

"Kieran..."

"Come to me my tart. Let me look upon you." Hands finally unclenched and arms unwind themselves from her basket. Slowly she neared him, taking his outstretched hand. Watching as he lifted her smaller one to his mouth, she felt desire bleed through her skin and all of a sudden she felt hot all over. 

"Come..." His voice beckoned her still, low, silky, and masculine. His hands took hold of her hips and pulled her in between his legs. 

"K-Kieran..."

"Much better. Don't you think so?" His lips smiled at her but his eyes, God in heaven his eyes were full of fire, desire and hunger and it made her instantly moist, wetness soaking through her drawers. Taking a hand from her hips, he dropped it further, feeling the fullness of her derriere. He didn't grab or pinch, just followed her body's curves until he came to the back of her legs. One he did gently lift and pull towards him, forcing her to sit partially on his lap. 

"Have you missed me as much as I've missed you?" He asked quietly, lifting her other leg upward to fully pull her into a sit. Lips kissed the column of her throat, of that exposed and uncovered by the black and white lace collar of her maid's uniform. 

"Yes..." She breathed, relaxing her fingers on his shoulders, offering up her neck for his assault. Then and only then did he take hold of her derriere, grasping the cheeks firm enough to make her gasp. 

"I've dreamt of this moment... this day for a long time. So many times before I grew impatient...so many times before I could have ruined everything." Lifting hands to the ties to her cloak, he cast it aside. 

"It had to be now. Had to be this moment, a gift for my patience and long suffering." He spoke, kissing at the skin not covered by the high necked collar. He wanted to tear the clothes from her body, spread her legs and take her; impale her on his erect phallus until his seed filled her welcoming womb. But no... he'd take his time. Unwrap her like the gift she was. She was not to be taken like a whore. No...she was his sunlight. His hope. His very own love offering.

Pulling the ties to her apron apart, he pulled the delicate lace habit away, much gentler with it than the cloak. Nimble fingers unfurled the buttons to her dress, enough to expose her throat and chest covered in the stays and chemise of her undergarments. 

"Is this...is this what you want?" His voice was throaty and serious, eyes though filled with desire, pierced her with intensity. Though her body answered him, the sweet heady scent of her womanhood's arousal filling the carriage like a perfume, he needed to hear it from her lips. No matter how much he'd grown erect to the point of pain, only when she gave him consent would he proceed. For a moment, she said nothing as she leaned forward to press her face against his chest, the occasional rock and tilt of the carriage audible. Swallowing thickly, he wrapped arms around her, breathing deeply through his nostrils. 

"Sir, we have arrived at the market." At that, the carriage came to a stop. Outside, through the rain, the sounds of the market crashed into his senses and he knew they'd have to address this certain situation another time. Finally, she lifted up from her comfortable little nestle spot and lifted a hand to his cheek. Though he could see and feel her timidity, he was pleased in the kiss she pressed against his lips. She was so precious he thought as she pulled away from him. What of sexual intercourse she did know had been bestowed upon her by force and it had been an experience that was surely traumatizing. He would take it step by step....slowly indoctrinating her to love making as it should be. By the end, she'd be that of a flower ready and willing to receive him. 

"I will accompany you inside." His tone breached for no argument and she nodded, covering herself with her cloak. Taking in the tossed aside apron, she kneeled and picked it up, carefully folding it so that it would not wrinkle. 

"Zadie." Turning, she stood still as he pressed a kiss or two against her neck. Smiling, he buttoned the flesh back up and lifted her hood up over her head. 

"Let's go." Before he could get out of the carriage, she grabbed his hand. 

"Kieran..."

"Yes love?" 

"I...I want you. I want this." Feeling his chest swell, he simply lifted her hand to his mouth and pressed a kiss against it. Getting out, he offered her his hand to which she accepted as she exited. Lifting her hand to his arm, they entered the market together, the shelter providing refuge from the pour. 






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: okay hehe that's all for now. I hope you guys like it!! I'll add some pictures below. See you soon! <3 

D&L <3 

 

 

Zadie's uniform: 

 

Her cloak:

 

Kieran's gentleman dress: 








Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.