Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

These next set of chapters involve in the relationship between Kirk and Enterprise. I want to image how he really felt about his ship and how would they interact in his mind, his world. My intention is to project how real the Enterprise is to Kirk and the impact of their relationship.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Congratulations Kirk on your promotion," said Admiral Kawaoki standing up, shaking Kirk's hand. "Starfleet Command has deemed it that you are ready for full service. Not only are you the youngest but your tactical usage demonstrated your command abilities."

 

"Thank you Sir which ship will I'll be commissioned?"


"The Enterprise she's a fine ship, she's being refitted with the latest technology," commented Kawaoki. "At the moment there two senior officers Mr. Spock science officers who served under Captain Pike, and Lt. Montgomery Scott in engineering who is instrumental in the engine's design is also helping with supervision. Both are fine officers, you will need them."

"Mr. Spock, he's a Vulcan I believe." replies the curious Kirk.

"Yes best in the fleet when he toured with Pike who took a promotion. Kirk you'll also get to pick the rest of your crew."

"Thank you sir." says Kirk with a great big smile on his face and releasing his hand from Kawaoki and returns to attention.

"You'll find the Enterprise moored in dock 10 if you want to see her, and Kirk Godspeed on your missions."


Admiral Kawaoki gave Kirk a salute for dismissal.

"Thank you Admiral." Kirk returned the salute and pivoted to leave. Kirk is pleased with himself, a command he long waited for is now in his is hands, he couldn't believe his dream comes true.
He walked to the docks to find her,and found it a long walk passing other ships moored. He saw workers and ship technicians running around with equipment repairing and maintenance. The walk seems like it took forever, but then he saw the hull emerged into Kirk's view and seen multiple technicians working on her engines and her outer hull. He stood in front of the large window and looked at the woman who stole his heart.

He saw a tall woman in a long red Grecian style gown, a shield was draped across her back. she was facing away from him staring out into space. He noticed her long brown hair weaved or braided down her back, and a long staff resting in her hand. Kirk was awed by her beauty and stared at her, like a teenager's first crush with love. He tool it all in his heart jumped and swell;
he must have her,
he needed her for his existence.

"Enterprise" Kirk said softly and seductively toward her.

Enterprise turned to see a young man calling her. She seen him approaching the docks. Prise looked at him quizzically, and sternly, and noticed that Kirk can see her. He stood before her, looking her up and down at her beauty, her eyes are dark brown that pierced through him.

"You are?" Prise asked sharply.

"I am Captain James T. Kirk and I'm here for you, you... you are beautiful."

Prise stood above him and stared down at him,and slowly walked around Kirk, inspecting him. "You think I'm beautiful?" snarled Prise.

"Yes, I am assigned to you," He wanted to reach out and touch her, but held back. Kirk was overcome by her beauty, he became hypnotized by her presence.

"What can I do for you?" Prise asked sharply again.

"I want to serve you Enterprise."

"Really?" Prise turned away that her gown flowed and walked away.

"Wait!" Jim running after her and gently pulled on her arm, she jerked from his grip and aimed her spear at his chest, her eyes piercing his.

"Don't -ever touch me! You are like the other men who have approached me, what makes you different?" snapped Prise.

"I will only serve you and you alone!"

"Yes, you will until something else comes along as all males do."

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean you say? All males have an agenda, we will work together then you will abandon me, that's what I mean!" snarled Prise. She turned and continued to walk away from Kirk her hips swaying, her gown flowing.

"I won't do that to you!"

"Yes you will, it is your nature Kirk."

"I promise, I won't leave you." Kirk jogged up to her to confirm his pledge.

"I don't need you, you know."

"What do you mean?"

Enterprise turned to Kirk and looked down at him again, then drawing a smirk across her face.

"You see I have the Vulcan and he served me well, and he knows exactly what I need and fulfills it. Then there is the engineer, he knows everything about me, they both don't neglect me they both care what happens to me. What can you give me Kirk? Promises? I have heard that before." Prise continued walking.

"I will love you Enterprise, it will only be you!" cried Kirk.

Enterprise stopped and slowly glanced back at him, studying him carefully and critically. She had never heard a male address her in that manner, is he trying to trick her? She stared at him looking at him up and down examining his face.
Kirk walked up to her, looking up at face. Then knelt on one knee and pledged his loyalty to Enterprise.

"Nothing will become between us." Kirk took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

 

Enterprise gasped by his declaration. She stared down at him, and then at her hand where he placed his kiss. Enterprise pulled her hand from his and regained her composure:
"We shall soon see Kirk, we will test your loyalty."

Enterprise stepped back and continued walking, leaving Kirk kneeling on the floor. Kirk realized that he has a big order to fill. His first commission,
first starship
and the first crew.


She spoke about the Vulcan and engineer like they were her first lovers. He has to remedy that quickly. Only he will possess her, he got up and left for his temporary quarters to pack up his belonging for his long journey with the Enterprise.

-------------------------



It was 6 months into their journey when they encountered Kirk's test. Charlie had taken control over the ship. Kirk felt helpless to stop him, but his drive to prove his love for her overtook him. When Charlie sat in his command chair Kirk had enough and challenged him:

"I could've sent you away before, but I didn't" snapped Charlie.

Kirk looked at him straight in the eye and with a firm voice: "You're going to have to take me on."


"Don't make me do it now."

"You got my ship, and I want it back. I want my crew back, whole if I have to break your neck to do it!"
Kirk grabbed his shirt at the shoulder and pulled him out of his command chair, he had to protect her. His jealousy was overrun by the thought that Charlie is disrespecting her. Then his parents showed up and explained his disappearance and returned his crew. He watched Charlie beg for him to stay. When the ship was back to normal, he appeared before her.

"Well done Kirk for not letting that child continue to disrespect me." Prise looked down at Kirk giving him a promising smile. "I must say that you are doing a commendable job pleasing me."

"Thank you Enterprise, I did it for you."

"So I see." as she walked around Kirk and with her finger trailed the back of his shoulders. "You are doing so good, let's see how you handle the next scenario."

"What do you mean?"

"What about her? Do you desire her? You can have her if you want. You might even fall in love with her, ... even marry if you desire Kirk."

Kirk stood back, and Janice flashed in his mind. He did like her, even flirted with her.
"She won't be a problem, we are just friends."

Enterprise chuckled: "Sure, that's what you are telling me now. See you later Kirk."
Enterprise pivoted and walked away from him.

Kirk watched go with her hips swaying from him, he thought to himself: "She wants so much, what must I do to win her favor, her love! DAMN, SHE SO BEAUTIFUL!" Kirk started to breathe heavily, he wanted to do everything to win her. Enterprise has became a drug to him now, he can't live without her. He had seen what she's done to Scotty that he even talks to her through the engines and the space around him. To the point, if anyone disrespected her name, Scotty came out fighting whoever it is. He has fixed those engines and known every inch of Enterprise. What Kirk doesn't know that is she has done something to him, he can't compete with Scotty in that area, but he has her attention, her life source. But Scotty knows who is in charge and the only one who can see Enterprise. Kirk confronted Scotty and he confessed that he loved her, they both sat down in Kirk's quarters and drank themselves into a stupor about Enterprise.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Star Trek:TOS:

Charlie X-dialogue insert from the series.

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.