Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"I don't know", was all he said as he stared into his wife's doe brown eyes.

"You don't know", she whispers loud in disbelief.

He looked away from her briefly as he rubbed his hand across his face in frustration, they had just finished making love in their bed. The light from the moon crept through the darkness of their bedroom. She held a bedsheet over her naked body as she stared at him with hurt in her eyes. Jason had rushed to their bathroom closet in search of a pair of grey sweat pants after she dropped a shocking bomb on him, a baby. She now wanted a child but he thought they had discussed this already, which was something they did not want.

"So if I'm pregnant right now then that's it? Huh? You will be ready to end four years because of our baby", she hiccupped as if holding in a cry as she said the word "baby". She could be carrying their child right now and lose her husband.

"You didn't give me a choice Ayana!" the boom from Jason's voice bounced off their bedroom walls and caused Ayana to still and slightly jump. Jason never got loud with her nor did he give her the look he is giving her this very moment, betrayal.

"Just listen to me for a second please", Ayana reached for Jason but he took a step back as he shook his head and ran his hands through his shoulder-length black hair.

"You stopped taking your birth control damn near a year ago and do not have the decency to let me know. Upset is not even the word I would use right now", Jason walked away from her and walked back towards their bathroom closet and Ayana heard the hangers moving. She knew Jason could be ruthless with others but he was always so gentle when it came to her. However, during this moment she didn't know if he would pack him a bag and leave or pack hers. Ayana decided to jump out of their California king bed, slightly jumping out of the bed due to the height from the bedroom floor, she is a small woman. Jumping out of the bed naked as the day she was born, she retraced her husband's footsteps to the closet and found him sitting on the white tufted ottoman, which sat on a wall of their walk-in closet, lacing up a pair of sneakers he had just put on his feet, he had already put on a black T-shirt.

"Where are you going", Ayana asked as she stared down at him but he said nothing for a moment, his blue eyes just staring at her, she looked frustrated.

"I need to get away from you right now, I'm taking Max for a walk", Max is their six-year-old German Shepard.

"Jason it's after midnight, let's just talk please", Ayana reached for him again but he ignored her and stood causing Ayana to now look up at him, she saw his eyes tour her naked body but he quickly looked away when his eyes landed on her flat stomach.

"I need some air", Jason stated as he put distance between them and he then left the bedroom, slamming the door as he left. Ayana attempted to go after him but thought she should just leave him alone, she decided to put on one of his t-shirts and sat in the center of their bed. She didn't know that he would react this way, she had known there was a possibility that he would be upset but she never saw him this angry and she didn't anticipate feeling the rage radiate off of him. After what seemed to be an hour too long, Ayana decided to go downstairs so that she can see if she saw Jason still walking outside. She and Jason live on a luxury thirty Acer's stone ranch-style home, a pool in their back yard, a horse barn, and a guest home on the property. Although she felt protected in her home, she didn't like to be alone at night by herself which is why whenever Jason had to go out of town for work, she was there beside him. She hugged herself, clutching Jason's shirt against her body, smiling as she saw Jason and Max walking back up the driveway when she looked out of the opened curtain living room window. When Jason reached the front door Ayana opened it quickly. Jason had the look of annoyance on his face but Max came snuggling Ayana's legs when they made their way back inside.

"Jason listen I didn't tell you because I didn't even know exactly how my body would adjust to being off of the pills. I had been on them since a teenager so, I didn't think it would matter", Ayana was talking at a fast pace as she waved her hands in the air, she wanted Jason to understand how she was feeling.

"If you are pregnant, we can't have this kid", he said nonchalantly with no expression on his face just laid it out as if it were final.

Ayana furrowed her brows, "This kid!"

"On our wedding night we had an agreement, Ayana, we had an understanding", he was pleading with her with his eyes.

"I want to have my baby Jason, your baby! I'm not giving up on this", Ayana found her heart just aching, she has never felt this pain before as she stared at her husband.

"We can't", was all he said.

"Jason, please don't say that. Why are you saying this?", Ayana couldn't hold her cry in.

"You of all people know how important honesty is to me. I have been honest with you but you didn't bother to tell me that you stopped taking your fucking birth control. What do you want me to fucking say?! Ayana, I never wanted to have a kid, you accepted this", shaking her head, her vision blurry from tears, she didn't recognize her husband.

"Jason. I want to keep this baby", was all Ayana could manage to say as she held her hand over her stomach. She had missed her menstrual a month ago but didn't think about it until recently. Her body felt different, her boobs are sore all the time but she didn't see any major growth there. Her petite frame hadn't given her any signs near her abdomen either, her butt did appear slightly bigger but she thought that was due to her working out. She has a tiny waist, flat belly, A-cup chest but her thighs and hips carried the weight. Most mornings she is light-headed so she made sure to pick up a test at the grocery store but decided to wait before taking it. She didn't know if she decided to wait due to guilt or fear. Something inside her felt as if she is pregnant and she couldn't hold into this any longer.

"I'm not thinking rationally right now so I'm going to stay in the guest house"

"What the hell does that even mean? I'm not thinking rationally? Jason. Are you going to do this?"

"You lied to me, Ayana! Everyday. I don't know if I can trust you! Are you trying to trap me with a fucking kid!", Jason yelled causing an immediate hard slap across his face from Ayana.

"Don't you ever speak to me that way Jason Dallas Dejorio?" Ayana screamed.

Jason looked at his wife whose tears flowed like a river and it hurt him to see her in distress, he wanted to hold her but he couldn't accept that his wife had been disloyal to him. Jason held his face but continued on his journey to the nearest staircase, he was going to pack a bag to stay at the guesthouse.     






Chapter End Notes:

I am so excited to be back! Guys this will be a love story. Also, wehre can I find a site to create a banner?!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.