Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura saved the mission, getting Kirk his dilithium to smuggle and hide, making Kirk realize that Uhura was more than an asset to his plans for glory. Spock is exhibiting early signs of Pon-farr and Semek has sworn his support of him and his future wife.


Mission Accomplished

Janice and Marlena noticed Kirk had been different since returning from the planet. He seemed distracted during their lovemaking. They surmised that Kirk was up to something. They were aware of the extra, secret, shipment of dilithium that he had kept for himself for bartering. Once in a while Kirk would mumbles in his sleep, his dreams revealing his intentions. The women maintained their cover, stroking Kirk's ego to keep in his good graces. Ever since joining the Sisterhood the Vixens have a different view of themselves, Kirk and their lifestyle.

The following day, Kirk called for a senior staff meeting that consisted of:

Kirk

Spock

McCoy

Sulu

Uhura

Scotty

Kirk was happy with the turn of events on Omicron Ceti. He caught a smuggler who had tried to steal his ship and the deal of the century in dilithium crystals for the Empire. For acquiring the mining rights on Omicron Ceti, the Empire had commended Kirk and granted him shore leave on any planet of his choosing. This deal will earn Kirk more favor in the Empire. Of course, Kirk had other, loftier, plans.

McCoy lifted his drink towards Jim. "Well Jim, this calls for a celebration! You got the mother lode!"

Kirk chuckled and looked at Nyota, "It almost didn't happen, well it would have taken longer, but Uhura gets the credit. She saved us the long hours of interrogations."

"And me from testing out my new drug, I wanted to see it work, Uhura." stated McCoy who was also laughing at her " Ma'am, you stole my thunder!"

"Aye, I wanted to try out my new invention. The underground crusher would have burrowed through the dirt to get their encampment." Scotty snarled at her.

"You still can, you should've stayed behind and used it!" Nyota said slyly with a mocking tone. "By the way, how is that finger of yours?"

Scotty slammed his drink down, and growled at her, "BIT H, I've not forgotten whatcha did to me!"

"Enough! Both of YOU! We are here to celebrate our new found wealth. I have news from the Imperial Empire, we have been awarded shore leave because of our hard work. I want all of you to arrange the leave in each of your departments so the ship will be covered."

Kirk turned to Chief Sulu. "Sulu, I want coverage on this ship when the crew disembarks. Where we are going is a little wild."

Sulu responded, "Where would that be Captain?"

Kirk looked around and chuckled, taking a sip of his drink,

" Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, I haven't decided how long we'll be staying. I don't want to lose the crew to their debauchery. I have to check with my women, I need to keep them entertained."

Sulu cracked a sinister smile, rare since the attempted ship coup, he'd been waiting for a break, "I'll have the personnel ready for you Captain."

The only one who hadn't spoken sat quietly in fear. Fear that his on-going condition would be exposed. The less he spoke the more safety from her, he felt proud that his woman had used logic to obtain the crystal. Even though their leader was sacrificed, she had saved a planet. The Empire got their mineral, and Kirk had taken his share of hidden stash. Kirk's greed has exploded, he made sure that everyone had a share to keep them at bay. What Kirk doesn't know is that Vulcan has more unspoken shares hidden from the Empire. Neither Kirk, nor the Empire, has any idea of what's lurking in their midst.

"Spock! You haven't said anything, what is your view on shore leave?"

Spock looked up at Kirk, "Much needed rest for the crew, it would enforce morale Captain."

"Just like I thought. What's your feedback on the Omicron mission?"

Spock leaned back in his chair, Kirk wanted praise now, "As you predicted, Paplin was willing to sacrifice himself instead of his people, your plan was well executed, Captain."

"It wouldn't have worked without our girl here, what Uhura did was excellent. Never thought that she would make the mission easier to execute."

Giving Nyota an intense stare, Kirk licked his lips in lust. It didn't go unnoticed by the rest, especially Spock whose eyes burned with hate towards his display of open desire.

Nyota felt the tension in the room, she hated being the center of attention. She had one comfort, Kirk's Vixens have an understanding with her.

"So many compliments from such esteemed people, you make it like I corralled a nebula or something. We all have shares in this and now, Kirk, you have enough to take your foxes to celebrate your wealth."

With a leering smile, Sulu added, "It seems that Uhura has more 'assets' then we imagined."

Nyota stood up, the testosterones in the room was too much for her to bear. "It seems that I have done too much for the crew and commanders."

With Kirk continuously keeping his attention on her, Nyota was glad to leave the men's club, she was upset as it was.

Tina met her at the door, "Everything okay Mistress?"

Nyota looked at Tina when she heard the new title, she liked Tina. She had come a long way in such a short time. Her heart was in protecting her, it moved Nyota a little.. just a little, to have a friendship with someone.

"Well as it could be, when there are men involved. The Captain is making friendly overtures at me and I couldn't take it."

"Mistress, you are a very beautiful, intelligent woman. Who wouldn't be attracted to you?"

Nyota wanted to smile, but didn't dare. Being nice is not part of this universe. She looked down the hall and saw Semek and T'Pring waiting for Spock. The other end held the captain's guards. When she looked at T'Pring her eyes smoldered like she wanted to attack her. Nyota glanced up and down at her and continued on to her quarters. Once they were out of ear shot, Nyota told Tina,

" Notify the team to meet me in my quarters in 25 minutes."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lt. Commander Uhura."

Nyota and Tina stopped in their tracks and turned towards the source of the low, stern voice behind them. Nyota watched Spock approach her, and noticed the intensity of his eyes for the first time. It was like they wanted to burrow through her. Behind him stood Semek and T'Pring, but T'Pring's gaze had changed, she looked like she hated her for some unknown reason.

"Commander Spock, how can I be of service?" Nyota shifted her hip out, then placed her hands on her hips.

Tina stood inches from her, her hands poised where she could reach her weapons. Spock and the others took note of her stance. Spock raised his hand in salute and glanced at the young yeoman who was willing to risk her life on Nyota's behalf. He was impressed.

"Congratulations are in order for your conduct and services on the mission. I have made note of your contribution in my report to the Empire."

"Thank you Commander Spock, all in the name of our Empire."

Spock arched a brow and folded his arms behind himself, and then glanced at the young woman beside her; he didn't want to end the conversation. If he could only touch her, form a simple mind link to sense her thoughts. If only?

"Miss Uhura, Lt. T'Pring could provide substantial training to your personal guard in our Vulcan technique of self defense.. called Sus Manah. If you wish."

T'Pring gave a low hiss that only Semek and Spock could hear.

Nyota was taken back, nobody ever offered anything for free. "How much?"

Spock arched his brow again. "How much?"

"Yes Mr. Spock, how much do I owe you for this..gift?"

"Miss Uhura, an opportunity has been presented to you, if you do not wish it, then I will continue on with my duties."

Spock turned around was in the process of walking away when,

"I will take your offer Mr. Spock."

He turned his shoulder and glanced at the two women. With his arms behind his back he acknowledged acceptance by tilting his head and left.

Nyota continued to stare at the tall, dark eyed, mysterious Vulcan commander.

"That man is so intense, he always intimidates me with his looks," said Tina.

Nyota couldn't figure it out, Spock was his own presence, and not to be played with. Kirk had a secret weapon that could make a person disappear that put fear in a person. While Spock, with his intense eyes and demeanor, inspired a different kind of fear.

"Yeah, Vulcanians have that effect on a person."

The women continued to Uhura's quarters to gather the Sisterhood.

A few moments later, the Sisterhood's co-leaders of Charlene and Eve had gathered in Nyota's quarters. Eve projected the containers of dilithium on the wall, shaking her head.

"Wow, look at all those precious credits, sitting in the cargo bay."

"Guarded by his best men too. What is he going to do with it?" asked Charlene.

Nyota sat on her chaise, looking at the shipment. "Knowing Kirk, he is going to deposit it in his secret stash accounts."

Eve typing in her padd said, "According to the Imperial Empire, we have shore leave for hitting the motherlode on Omicron Ceti."

"Ladies, Kirk has stash accounts in different quadrants. With the Empire giving him unlimited leave, he will surely hit each one. All we need is one or two of those containers as leverage to make our bargain. With the technology we have, he wouldn't know who he was dealing with."

"Yeah, but he is going to have a cow once he finds out that part of his shipment is gone. On top of that we better be prepared for the backlash from it." said Charlene.

"Ladies, that's where I come in. You won't be exposed, and I guarantee you that if I'm placed in the agonizer, he still won't find it."

Tina spoke up with a concerned look, "But Miss Uhura, if you.. I mean.. If something happens to you then...?"

Nyota looked at the three of them, "Then you three decide how the dilithium will be distributed among the Sisterhood and get off this ship!"

Tina gave a worried look while Eve and Charlene both nodded in agreement.

Being a leader had its drawbacks, Nyota knew she had to be the sacrifice,

"Then it's settled, now tell me what you have, Eve."

Eve changed the projected image to a blueprint of the ship. "It will be difficult to hide all those containers, but if we took a portion small enough that it would go unnoticed for a while, I can hide them safely in the empty space of the double interior walls."

Charlene starts with a smile, "My job is to conceal it. What I have invented would make it appear it's gone. But in reality, it's right in front of them in plain sight. Once we get it behind the walls, I make sure that the dilithium containers won't be detected. They'll go nuts trying to find it."

Eve smiled at Charlene, picturing the scene, and they both looked at Nyota. "Now it's up to you to tell us when."

Nyota leaned back on her chaise with a deep smile.

"I know Kirk is heading to Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, he has a deposit bank there. Just be ready to execute about that time."

"Then I need to get the space ready," said Eve.

"I need to test the gadget to make sure it works," chimed Charlene.

"Ok Sisters, make it work!"

Charlene and Eve materialized back to their location.

Tina stood next to Uhura and smiled at her, "Wow Mistress, what a plan!"

"Yes, little one, what a plan." Nyota said with a satisfied smile.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.