Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Kirk has been commended for his handling of Omicron Ceti and given shore leave, giving him the opportunity to move forward with his personal plans. Spock has given Uhura the opportunity to help train Tina in self-defense.

 

See the source imageSee the source image

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Alternate Plans

Spock left Nyota and her personal guard, quietly riding the turbo with Semek and T'Pring. He tightly clasped his hands behind him, but his breathing had become deep long rasps. Semek knew what had happened and was ready to receive any orders that would come once they reached his quarters. The doors opened and Spock's long stride took him quickly to his personal suites, with only the sounds of their boots hitting the corridor floor.

Once assured of privacy, Spock turned to T'Pring with fire in his eyes,

"T'Pring have you lost all form of decorum?"

T'Pring glared and spoke softly, "Clarify S'haile?"

"Your conduct in the corridor."

T'Pring paused and thought carefully, she raised her eyes to meet Spock's, "I have no desire to instruct the Terran female."

"Are you purposely disobeying my request?"

"No S'haile, it is not necessary to instruct the child."

"Since when did my request become your decision, have you forgotten why you are here?"

"I have not S'haile, have you?"

"You dare speak to question me?"

"I am here to serve and bond with the S'haile, the S'haile's desires lie elsewhere."

Spock stepped closer to her,observing that they almost touched chest to chest, and said in a low deep voice,

"Then honor me by serving me without question or disrespect."

T'Pring pursed her lips, the man she was assigned to marry continued not to desire her.

"As you wish S'haile"

She bowed her head in respect and left for her quarters next door.

Stonn and Falor walked in and gave their updates,

"The females have remained in their quarters S'haile, there is no change," reported Stonn.

"The captain returned to his quarters after the celebration in the conference room S'haile," reported Falor.

Spock bowed his head and left for his private room with Semek behind him. "You are released from surveillance," Semek told Stonn and Falor.

He secured the door behind them. "S'haile-Spock you must regulate yourself."

Spock quickly turned to his friend, "I am aware of my condition, I don't need reminders. I still possess all my faculties. T'Pring had no right to disrespect Miss Uhura and her guard, She has no effect on my katra, therefore I extended my services where they could best be utilized."

"I agree Spock, remember the two factions on Vulcan, and your father. There must be peace on Vulcan for us to survive, her clan could cause disruption if you are not joined."

"I am aware of my responsibilities. My joining to T'Pring will not solve the division. I have other options Semek, I am asking you to trust me."

"I have pledged to protect you and guide you. I will continue to do so, my friend."

"I am grateful for your pledge and sacrifice. How is your betrothed?"

"She waits for me, I am honored that her family accepted our bonding pledge."

Spock admired his friend's future. There was no political motivation in his bonding, he has had to wait too long for such a relationship. He could have it, he will have it. Spock's katra betrayed him, it latched on to a female of its choice. There is no turning back, he knows the price for such a joining. He melted in her presence, listening to her logic, and it pierced his heart that he couldn't touch her.

Spock slowly sat at his desk and motioned to Semek, "We have other matters that concern us. The large shipment on board. I believe Kirk will deposit it in one of his many accounts, he knows not to leave all his eggs in one basket."

"Will he not give you your due credit commander?"

"Yes, he will, I am not concerned about our percentage, more so of his next steps. I believe Kirk wants some form of promotion, this line of credit would buy off certain alliances."

"Ahh yes, that would benefit him and his ranking."

"Then our concern will be the new captain of the Enterprise?"


Meanwhile, an angry Vulcan woman has a bleak future if she can't convince Spock to mate with her. She recently received a message from Vulcan, it was estimated that Spock's Time would occur in the near future. They couldn't give an exact date, but there may be hope.

She sat on her bed and reviewed the coded message from her sister. She promptly reconsidered her action in the corridor with the Terran females, especially Uhura. T'Pring gave her credit for her mission on Omicron Ceti, she used logic to cause the planet to fall as easily as it did. But to stand behind Spock while he engaged with her was too much.

The insult of being offered up to teach the child pretending to be her bodyguard was worse. With this new information, T'Pring must change her demeanor around Spock when it comes to Uhura. Her new mission must be to stay by Spock as much as possible to look for the signs of Pon Farr. "I must act accordingly to be accepted by the S'haile, I must show favor in his eyes," she thought to herself. Once they were bonded and mated, she would deal with her family for putting her in this position. When she had learn that Spock was part Terran, and how some Vulcanian felt about the Human Imperial Empire, she had felt insulted to even be considered for such a bond. But his family came from power, land and prestige, they were a warring clan. They fought with power, her family wanted a part of that. So their marriage was arranged against her protest, her knowing or blessing, they had given her an ultimatum. Her place in society would be determined by her future mate. They had worked against her - that caused her to rebel into the arms of Stonn. The consequence of her folly, her family honor is at stake as well as their political power. But something changed, she now sees Spock through a different lens, how he commands the ship, how the Terrans bow and salute to him. Spock represents his clan with power. She saw the leverage his position grants him and desired more than before. If he could only forget her failure to see what the plan really was.

"I must maintain logic in my quest for Spock. I am the only logical choice and I must demonstrate that I am most agreeable."

T'Pring stood up and looked in her closet, preparing for the next day. She was on a mission to win back what she had ignored in the beginning. To become Spock's Wife.


Kirk sat at his desk in his quarters on his private computer. He was organizing his loot, planning distribution among those who participated on the mission. His mind is racing, with the biggest haul of credits to date. He's careful, suspicious of anyone who could be aware of his plans, including his two vixens. "Maybe it's time for them to move on? I can throw them out now, they know too much and could give the next man too many of my ideas. For now they stay."

Even now Kirk regrets that they know about the 'Tantalus field', but he often changes the code, without them knowing.

His one regret now is Uhura. If he could lure her with Janice and Marlena maybe she too would want to be part of his club. If he could do that, his ranking position would increase. The idea of being flanked by three women with different talents entertained him. Not only did he want Nyota's talents, but her body. His body flushed at the thought of her muscular legs encasing him. "I've got to have her, I could really use.." his thoughts trailed off as his lust rose and he had to stand up. He quickly took off his clothes, freeing his erection as he walked into his spacious shower to try to cool down.

"Why didn't you tell me you want a shower darling, I'll help you with that."

Kirk turned to see Janice standing naked too, with her flowing blonde hair past her shoulders, Kirk smiled he could always find instant action.

"Come here baby, take care of daddy."

While they had sex in the shower, Kirk came up with his plan to use his women to get Uhura to join them.

A few hours later, Kirk lay with his women on either side of him.

"Ladies, how would you feel if we added another friend to our family?"

"We wouldn't like it Jim, at least I won't," said Marlena, rubbing her hand up and down his chest.

Janice snuggled closer and moaned, "Why do we need another girl with us baby?"

"I have a plan for her to be my agent or a negotiator when I powwow with the big guys."

Then Marlena asked, "Do we have to share our bed?"

Kirk paused and sighed, "I would like to, she is different."

"Is she an Orion or something?" ask Janice "Is green your thing now honey?"

"No, she is on the ship, you wouldn't have to go far."

Both women sat up, exposing their naked bodies, looking down at their captain. Both glared down at him and started shooting dagger eyes at him.

"Are you planning on replacing us?" snapped Marlena

"NO, I'm expanding my horizon like I told you. You two are my main women, no one can replace you." Kirk purred at them.

"Do you know how hard it is to share you Jim! We care about you, we sacrificed for you!" snapped Janice.

Janice and Marlena looked at each other and voiced the same question, "Who is it?"

Kirk knew they wouldn't take it well, but he needed Uhura on his side, for more than one reason. He sat up and leaned against the headboard, pulling his women up with him and holding them close to him.

"I need this woman, she is part of the master plan. It is your job, ladies, to recruit her. I don't want anything else, if you still want to be a part of me and that plan. Then I need Uhura to join us. That's your assignment, get her for me. I want her now! Do. You. Understand. Me?"

Both naked women wrenched out of his embrace and stood up to stare at him. Then Janice and Marlena both marched out of the bedroom, into the bathroom and locked the door. They turned on the shower, as a sound barrier, and looked at each other smiling.

They covered their mouths, and started laughing. They couldn't believe what was happening, if it wasn't for the sisterhood they would have killed Uhura. But now- they laughed for 10 minutes.

"I can't believe it!" said Marlena.

"Me, too. Marlena, we are going to recruit Nyota," giggled Janice.

"Now we really can share secrets."

They continued laughing at the idea.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.