Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000


Summary: Kirk had designs to work Nyota into his master plan with the help of his women, unknowingly handing his power to the Sisterhood. T'Pring had come to the realization that she needed to find a better way to attract Spock before he went into pon farr.

 

See the source image

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Proposition

A little while later, Janice and Marlena were getting ready for duty. They had come up with a plan to satisfy Kirk's greed and desire for Uhura. Kirk was sitting on the bed, pulling on his boots, when he looked up to see his women staring at him:

"Ladies, are we on the same page about my request?"

Marlena leaned on one hip and said, "Baby, you know we would do anything for you. You treat us well. We are the Captain's women; we hope that we have done well in your eyes."

Kirk smiled and chuckled: " You two are the best! Your service to me is not in question; I just want her to join our little family. I need loyal people with ideas around me. I want Uhura on my side when we execute my plan, and I need the two of you to secure her."

Janice spoke up: "What if she doesn't want to be in our family? Why don't you use your daddy charms on her?"

Kirk stood up and chuckled again: "Baby, I will use my charms on her. I'll make her an offer that will make her consider being one of my women. I need you two to persuade her."

"I don't like the idea-maybe she's better in bed?" Marlena said.

Kirk reached out and touched her cheek, looking soulfully into her eyes: "We all benefit from this union, baby; we all get something. I have provided for you, and I will continue to take what is mine. No captain in the fleet can match how I provide for you both. So take care of daddy's request: tell her the benefits of being a member of our family. Now I've got to go to work."

He smoothly drew in both his women, one in each arm, and gave each a cheek kiss while patting them on their backsides. Then he left for the bridge.

They waited a moment to make sure Kirk had gone. Janice secured the door while Marlena pulled out one of the Sisterhood's coded communicators:

"Good morning, Nyota!"

"Good morning, Marlena! What do you need?"

"We need to talk. Could you meet us in the mess hall at twelve hundred hours?"

"I could break away. What's up?"

"We'll tell you when we see you."

"Do we need privacy?"

Marlena giggled, shaking her head: "NO, we need to be SEEN; we'll tell you then."

Then she flipped her communicator closed and smiled at Janice. Janice whispered to Marlena, "Those credits are starting to look good, right?"

Marlena rolled her eyes: "Kirk is too much; he's so greedy and needy too! Come on, let's go to work."

The women grabbed each other's arms and left to go to their stations. In the distance as they traveled down the busy corridor, two of Kirk's private guards trailed them, followed by Stonn further back.


Meanwhile on the bridge, Uhura was puzzled by the conversation with Marlena, but she took her station and went straight to work with daily reports from the Empire. The Emperor was happy with the results of the mission and was sending two cruisers to patrol near the planet and protect the new treasure. The Emperor had personally commended Kirk for his handling of the situation, adding to his medal count and checking off prerequisites for another promotion.

Once they arrived at Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, Kirk would take his women straight to the resort. Uhura smiled. She wished could enjoy the erotic pleasure planet, where anyone could live out their fantasies and have their secret desires fulfilled, regardless of how explicit they might be. It was always recommended that crew members travel in threes for safety. Why were they headed there? The planet was known as a black market for almost anything. Some of Kirk's secret trading partners and accounts were located there. The Enterprise would be stationed there for at least 3 days, giving the crew some high-quality R&R, which they didn't mind. But only the strong survive shore leave there.

Kirk was sitting in his command chair reviewing his orders and crew performance, and other daily reports. Every now and then he would glance at his next target, Uhura. He slowly got up and moved around the bridge, pretending to casually check in with his crew. He started at engineering and did some small chit-chatting about the engineers and environmental controls, and then he approached Sulu about his department. But he glared at Chekov, who quickly bowed his head. He stared at the back of Spock's head, and glanced at his guard Semek, who was giving data to Spock. Then he slowly strolled to the communications station and stood next to Uhura. She looked up at the Captain and gave him her famous no-nonsense stare:

"Do you need something, Captain?"

He smirked and licked his lips: "Oh no; just checking in with my bridge crew."

She didn't like the sound of that; he never approached unless he had a job for her. Her defenses went up and she leaned back in her chair: "Am I okay?"

He leaned closer to her: "Better than okay, Uhura! You are a woman of exceptional talent and skills, and I want to explore your... off-duty ones."

Nyota chuckled and looked at him: "That sounds like a date or something."

"It is; I am requesting your presence in the Captain's suite."

"Sorry, Captain, you know my rules about, ahem, dating commanders. It's a large negative for me. I hope you don't mind." Nyota said in a sultry voice as she turned back to her work.

Kirk started to respond when he was interrupted: "It's..."

"Excuse me, Captain. Your latest communication from the Imperial Empire: they are requesting a private account of the mission."

Kirk quickly turned to Spock, who was standing next to him. He hadn't heard him approach. He scowled at Spock for interrupting his conversation.

"Couldn't it wait?" Kirk snapped.

"That, Sir, is entirely up to you. You are the Captain of the Enterprise. Usually any messages from the Empire require a rapid response."

"I'll take it in my quarters."

"As you wish, Captain," Spock said, bowing his head and returning to his station.

Kirk tugged on the bottom of his tunic and winked at Nyota before leaving with his guards to respond to the Empire's message.

Nyota was relieved that he had gone. Kirk had invited her to his suite, and he didn't seem to want to take no for an answer. That could mean only one thing, and it roiled Uhura's stomach to even think about it. She was grateful that Spock had interfered when he did. Nyota wondered what was going on with Kirk trying to ask her out. " I wonder if this has to do with Marlena's request to meet with me."

Nyota returned to work, unaware that some of the crew had overheard their conversation.

Sulu's point of view

Sulu, for one, was ready to spit nails. Kirk had just put moves on the woman he'd been pining for years-YEARS! The steam was pouring out of his ears: "Being the Captain gives him power to have any woman on the ship. He's the only man that has two-count 'em-two Captain's women." Plus, Sulu had hatred for Uhura too. He ran his finger along the long scar that trailed down his face. "The b$tch almost gave me another scar to match the one I got in battle for my position. Uhura is so hard to f$ck, or even please! Rumors of her lovemaking are legend; one night with her and a guy is hooked. But I'll never know what it's like to be with her; she won't even let me touch her without the threat of being stabbed or ending up dickless. The woman is ruthless but still smoking hot." But his hatred for Kirk just grew, because Kirk had hit on her: "Will she respond to his advances? Nyota, you have teased me one time too many! When is it my turn? If Kirk taps that before me, I will have to challenge him for his position!" Sulu went back to work, nursing a double grudge.

Spock's point of view

Sulu's torment was nothing compared to what Spock was going through. While Kirk was making his rounds on the bridge, Spock and Semek took note of his approach to Nyota. Then hearing clearly that he Kirk had propositioned her, Spock was beside himself; killing the Captain was definitely an option. Spock had needed to perform a quick steadying meditation and touch his psy points to keep from exploding. His Time was approaching more quickly than he had thought: "He wants her; Kirk desires something that is not his! Nyota is MINE!"

Spock's attention quickly shifted back to Nyota: "Clearly my overtures have not been noticed. Time is running out for her, but it is doing so more quickly for me. Kirk needs a distraction." Spock glared at them as Kirk spoke to Nyota. Spock was content when she refused his advances. "Her conduct to discourage Kirk is acceptable; I am pleased."

Spock quickly tapped into his console to retrieve the latest communication from the Empire relating to the Omicron mission. After using the Empire as a cover to purposely interrupt Kirk's attempt to proposition Nyota, Spock watched with satisfaction as the Captain left the bridge. Nyota was safe from Kirk but not from himself.

T'Pring's point of view

T'Pring stood by and observed the whole transaction; she wanted to intervene but was kept in check by Semek, who subtly conveyed to her that it was not a good idea to intercept Spock. T'Pring had difficulty controlling her competing emotions of anger, jealousy, and frustration. She was peeved at Semek, who always defended Spock and interfered with any attempts to harm or push Uhura away from him. She took a deep breath and went back to her position.


A few hours later, Nyota was in the mess hall waiting for the vixens. She sent her guard, Tina, to eat lunch separately. Nyota watched Janice and Marlena prance into the mess hall with big smiles.

"What is up with those two? Why are they so happy? They are so weird," Nyota said to herself.

The two women greeted her and sat down next to her:

"Hey, Uhura, how was your shift?" Janice asked knowingly.

Nyota looked back and forth between them in puzzlement: "Same as usual. Okay, what's going on?"

"Janice and I have been assigned to recruit you as another of Kirk's women."

Nyota steeled herself: "I knew he wanted me, but I figured it would be a one-night stand to satisfy his curiosity. Now they're telling me he wants me to join his harem?" "What the f$ck? Is he crazy? I'm not going to be a part of that!"

Janice smiled and reached for her hands across the table: "Just listen. I think it's a great idea."

Nyota looked at her like she was crazy: "I really hate sharing; you two can keep him. I'm totally uninterested. I have this rule to NEVER sleep or make side deals with my commanders. Wait a minute-Kirk came on to me earlier-he asked me to come to his quarters!"

The Captain's women laughed, and Janice said: "Jim-baby just can't wait to get you into his bed."

"But listen, Uhura, it's a win-win. Just think-you'll be privy to all his secrets, well most of them. Just work your sexy charms, and he'll tell everything without asking, Marlena added.

"She's right: not only protection, but you get all the perks of being his woman. But you can just string him along and don't commit-just keep him hanging, saying you'll think about it," Janice said.

"Plus it makes you untouchable," Marlena said.

Nyota listened to the crazy story, thinking it might make some sense; it would get her closer to Kirk's secrets. She looked at her two sisters and smiled: "I'm starting to like this idea; tell me more."

Janice continued: "You probably will be watched from now on, so be careful where you go."

"So why are you here?"

"We know we have protection; they follow us. They see us talking to you and will report back to Kirk that we are doing our job in trying to recruit you," Marlena said.

"Yep, you continue to say no to Kirk but make him think you're considering his offer, bat your eyes at him and drag the whole thing out. He will still have us work on recruiting you-until you get what you need," Janice said, referring to Kirk's secrets.

"Okay, let me think about this, and I'll get back to you. I've gotta go," Nyota said, starting to get up.

Marlena shook her head, grabbed her arm, and pulled her back down into her seat.

"Nope; stay here and finish your lunch. Kirk knows you're here and we're talking to you. So you're excused."

Nyota stayed, shook her head and finished her extended lunch, laughing along with the vixens.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.