Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: T'Pring confronted Spock about his condition and declared herself his only choice. Spock only has eyes for the one woman that he can't have. Kirk has placed demands on Nyota to be one of his women against her will, time is running out for both of them. Danger awaits our heroine...

Warning graphic assault and attempted rape!

See the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Wrigley's Pleasure Danger Planet

The Enterprise is circling around the renowned Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, best known for any kind of deal, trade and fantasy of the unnatural. Wild sex is the usual offering, one has to be careful which part of the planet they find their leisure or they could end up as part of someone else's darker fantasy.

Plans were in place to take some of the dilithium while Kirk was on the planet with his women. They had checked into one of Wrigly's finest suites to partake of his business and have fun. Guards were placed around the shipment, and Kirk informed the crew that their layover was for three days. Since Vulcan's don't party Spock was in charge of the ship, with Chief Sulu, should anything go wrong.

Eve and Janice's team of yeomen had tracked every male on the ship, and rated them according to their abilities and personalities. Some were sent to follow them on shore leave, as trackers. Eve also found a hiding place for the missing crystals that only Charlene would know if the plan went south. The information would be kept compartmentalized, no one person could know everything.

Charlene and Mira disguised the energy readout of the crystals by running a field generator off the ship's engines, forcing the scanners to see them as relay connectors.

Christine had her team of nurses set up medical relays in case they needed to sedate anyone that would interfere with the plan. The relay members were scheduled in shifts, so most were on shore leave and they too would go unnoticed.

The Enterprise was basically running on a skeleton crew, giving Nyota free reign to walk around the ship unchallenged. Nyota planned to wait for the second day to steal the crystals and her team was just waiting for her signal. Everyone was so immersed in their shore leave, they totally forgot their duties. The atmosphere was one of relaxation versus the tension that had saturated the ship in response to Kirk's reaction when the ship was almost hi-jacked. Kirk was relaxed because he trusted Spock on duty, he would deter any form of disruption, and he was necessary for the master plan. That much Nyota had figured out, the man was flawless, she wondered why Spock never challenged Kirk. She had noticed his intense stare lately when Kirk openly flirted with her in front of the bridge crew.

Tina refused to take a shore leave, she felt it was her duty to stay near her mentor, her skills had improved since becoming Nyota's personal guard. She had encountered stares and laughter about her size, but that didn't keep her from doing her job. That evening, Nyota and Tina were walking down the corridor to the gym for training to practice new techniques. Nyota was wearing a deep purple sports bra with lime accent and matching leggings, while Tina wore a green one similar to Nyota's.

As they were walking Tina was grabbed from behind, her assailant simultaneously covering her mouth and grabbing her waist. She elbowed her attacker in the gut and grabbed her knife, jabbing at the person behind her. She fell to the floor, and swiftly kicked the man in the face, causing him to fall back-bleeding to death. She turned to see Nyota struggling with two men at once and grabbed her phaser to aim. It was ripped from her hand before she was violently shoved against the wall. Tina looked at her assailant with hate in her eyes only to see that it was Boma before he karate chopped her shoulder and she collapsed to the floor.

When Nyota heard a grunt behind her, she turned to see Tina engaged with a gold jumper crewman. As she took a step forward to assist Tina, she was attacked from behind, Nyota used her moment to flip her attacker as he tried to grab her. She maintained her hold on his arm as he went over and wrenched it around before stomping on the joint of his shoulder before someone else's arm wrapped around her neck and pulled her backwards. Nyota was slammed against the wall, she turned quickly and saw Sulu glaring at her, as she took a stance and calculated his next move. Nyota pulled her knife out of it's hidden sheath and lunged at him, striking him in the chest. He growled and caught her arm as she sliced him, twisting her arm so that she dropped the knife, she head butted in his face. A loud crack came sounded before blood trickled down his nose.

"B$TCH!" he snarled.

Nyota again was able to maneuver and kick him in his stomach, she was going for the next strike when she felt pain from behind her. She turned to see Boma with a phaser and sinister smile on his face. Nyota fell slowly to the floor.


Nyota didn't know how long she was out before she came to. She could hear distorted voices,

"...deal is a deal Sulu, now you get what you always wanted. Like I said she's the best piece of ss ever. I suggest you keep her sedated if you want to keep her. Maybe get her hooked on some sort of drug, to keep her out of it, the b tch can fight!"

A heavy chuckle rattled through her mind, she was going to be Sulu's sex toy. Kirk would be mad, matter of fact she's mad that they managed to take her like this. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't move. They must have drugged her with something already. She could hear Boma talking again,

"What are you going to tell the captain, I've heard he wants her as one of his women?"

Another distant laugh,

"I will inform him that she went to the other side of the planet, the dark side, let's just say she went AWOL because of the captain's pursuit of her."

Nyota felt a hand gliding over her breast. They had stripped her naked, and she didn't know where she was.

"I'm sure going to miss this. My, my, Nyota. You were some fine piece of p&ssy, too bad you got so damn uppity and broke my heart." Boma said sarcastically.

Sulu grabbed his hand and snapped at him, "Watch it! I've been waiting too long for this, for us. We have a deal, you got your credits."

Boma gave a sinister laugh, "I do like to watch. Do you mind if I stay?"

"Sure, after what she put me through, you should have a show!"

Nyota wanted to throw up, this was how her life was going to end. Her life wasn't pretty, her beauty caused more trouble than it was worth. Men were always after her so she used her body to get what she needed to survive. She'd never have true love now, never be free to be herself. Nyota's started shaking off the lethargy, resigned to her fate, her life is over. There will be no peace for her in this universe, she is going to be raped by a crazed Sulu. Then she thought about Tina, she hoped the kid was okay as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Finally, you are awake," smiled Sulu.

Uhura's vision cleared to see the sly, sneering Hikaru smiling at her twirling a knife in his hand.

She realized she was tied down to a bed as Sam stepped into view.

"Hey baby, I hope you're feeling better. Sulu and I decided to have a party and you're the guest of honor."

He rubbed his hand up and down her leg, smiling with delight.

"I was telling Sulu that you and I had a standing engagement, and I shared how wonderful you were."

"He was hurt that I didn't share with him the delightful things we did together. So I kind of promised him an opportunity to... taste your lovely body that he craved so much. I couldn't say no. Well, not to our bargain."

Nyota just stared into space, still dealing with whatever drug they gave her. She felt so helpless.

Sulu took his knife and started to drag it across her breasts, smiling down at her.

"So beautiful, so sexy, I have plans for us baby. Trust me, it will be beautiful for us. Well, more so for me than you."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek, continuing around her mouth, nose and eyes. He didn't dare kiss her lips, he wouldn't tempt her bite. He stepped back and smiled,

"I guess it's time for us to see, my beautiful Nyota."

Hikura placed the knife down on the table, Boma was laughing in the background as he watched Sulu remove his shirt which was stained with his blood. He touched the new wound and looked at Nyota,

"Oh, I will give you one of these, baby, so that we will be matching. We'll be a couple."

Nyota tried to twist her binds to no effect, she couldn't move.

"It'll be over, I can take this, I'm stronger than this. I can survive, I will survive and I will personally kill this sshole, I swear to God!"

Sulu started rubbing his hands over her face and hair as he smiled down at her.

"My, my not saying anything smart my sweetheart? You always have something to say to me! Nothing? There is something about you, Nyota, my love. Everyone wants you, I even had to deal with the captain. That motivated me to take action. What you did to Scotty was incredible. Now he wants you dead. But I, I want to possess you."

Sulu was removing his clothes, knowing Boma was there in the room, he didn't care. His obsession for Nyota had driven him mad. Sulu smiled down at her with dark eyes. He waited for years for her attention, now he's lost in a pool of lust for this forbidden woman. He walked over to Nyota and smiled.

"I will enjoy this." Hikaru said before he started to mount her, when a loud battle cry entered the room.

Sulu and Boma yelled at the same time,

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!"

Nyota passed out when he touched her body, it shut down so did her mind. She couldn't face what was going to happen to her. But in the distance she heard a cry, a sort of battle shout..

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.