Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura was held captive by Boma and Sulu after she and Tina were attacked while walking to the gym. Boma had sold Uhura to Sulu for a price and promotion, before they were burst in on by an unknown third party.

See the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Killing Season

As the Enterprise orbited Wrigley's planet with the majority of crew on shore leave Spock sat in the command chair, aware that the captain was slowly redistributing some of his private dilithium stash. Using them as bargaining power in the process. What he found unusual was that Nyota did not attend with him, something happened and he doesn't have the resources to find out if she had turned Kirk down or if she had employed some sort of leverage. As he used his padd on his lap to complete configurations, T'Pring stood guard at his right and Semek remained on his mission to observe and protect his heart.Nyota`The ship was relatively quiet, a skeleton crew on the bridge, when his personal comm went off. Semek spoke in a low voice in Vulcansu,

"S'haile, you must come quickly to deck eight, your choice is in peril. Men have attacked and kidnapped her!"

Spock stood up abruptly, the padd in his lap falling to the floor. He quickly strode to the turbolift followed closely by T'Pring.

"Lt. Kyle, you're in charge of the bridge!"

Kyle had a puzzled look on his face and responded in the affirmative.

While in the turbo Spock spoke more freely,

"What happened?"

"The two females were walking to the gym when they were attacked from all sides. She's been injured!"

Spock couldn't breath, his fist flexed at the thought. "Meet me at the door!"

T'Pring barely heard the whole story, "What has happened, my Lord?"

He didn't answer her, didn't hear her, his mind was on one thing, Her and only her. The turbolift doors opened to Semek with his phaser drawn. Semek led Spock down the corridor towards where a dead crewman and an injured Tina lay on the ground. As she started to come to, she saw the three Vulcans looking down at her. Panic flashed on her face.

"They've taken her, they've taken Uhura, Sir. I saw Boma and Sulu! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP HER!"

Spock looked at the young woman and saw her admiration and concern for Nyota.

T'Pring take this woman to sickbay, and stay with her!"

T'Pring stared at Spock for a moment, wanting to say something, but Spock's condition was raw, too raw to risk a fight in front of others. She leaned down to assist Tina and lifted her to a standing position so she could lean on her as she slowly dragged the girl to sickbay.

Spock turned to Semek, "Where did they go?"

"They traveled to deck ten, then I lost them."

Both Vulcans traveled down two decks with Spock so mad and hot that Semek couldn't keep pace.

When they reached deck ten they lightened their pace, and listened, as they went. Semek spotted a guard posted at a door, Spock signaled him to walk by. Semek straightened his tunic and walked briskly to the guard, stopping like he was about going in. The guard pulled out his phaser and pointed it at him.

"NO admittance to this room."

"I have business with Commander Spock."

The guard crumpled on the spot, Spock had nerve pinched him. Semek dragged the body out of the way. The door wouldn't open so Spock paged the master computer on his communicator,

"Computer, override door on deck ten section C14."

The door snapped open to a dimly lit room. What Spock saw pushed him over the edge.

Nyota lay naked on the bed, tied up, with an equally naked Sulu nearly on top of her. Spock gave a battle cry of pure anguish catching Boma off guard. He screamed as Semek used his full strength to strike his solar plexus, causing Boma to gasp for breath and grab his chest in pain. He fell to the floor, Semek had cracked his sternum in such a way that he would suffocate. With Boma taken care of, he drew his phaser and aimed it at Sulu while he awaited his S'haile's orders.

Sulu jumped off the unconscious Nyota to stand naked in front of his commanding officer. The look on Spock's face was so feral that Sulu kept repeating the word no.

"Noo, noo, noo! Mr. Spock-I'm not doing anything!"

Spock looked at the naked Nyota on the bed and then back at him before stalking closer and placing an agonizer right on the exposed skin of his shoulder, pressing it hard on him while holding the other shoulder to keep him from moving. Sulu screamed in agony, writhing as he tried to fight off the stronger man to no avail. He fell to the floor, Spock following him down to continue to press the weapon deeply enough into the skin that it started bleeding. He dropped the agonizer, and saw tears of pain pouring down the man's face. Spock grabbed Sulu by his hair, lifting him screaming from the floor, and threw his body against the wall with such force that it left a dent in the wall.

Sulu groaned and slowly moved, trying to rise in an attempt to defend himself, but Spock was in front of him.

He glared down at Sulu and remembered all the times he had insulted his woman in front of him, the bridge, and Kirk. All the times that Sulu had touched her against her will, the provocative statements. All that because she had no interest in the man. But to rape her was beneath contempt. For that he must pay the price. "Death."

Spock grabbed his arm, twisting it hard before it snapped, the bone protruding out and blood pouring from the wound. Sulu shrilly screamed, trying to hold his broken arm. Spock lifted him with it and dangled Sulu in the air as he pleaded,

"Please, please no more. I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Spock stopped him from talking, grabbing him by the throat, his eyes intense as he spoke with a deepened voice,

"You touched what was MINE! For that, you will die!"

Spock slowly closed his hand and Sulu started choking for air, his legs kicking until Spock snapped his neck. He let the dead body drop to the floor with a loud thud and wiped his hands on his uniform. He slowly walked back to the seemingly lifeless form on the bed, knelt and touched her neck to check for a pulse. With his Vulcan strength he ripped the straps from her hands and feet.

"She lives, she lives. Now she will live for me, for us."

He smoothed the hair from her face and said, "Nyota, my ashayam."

Semek stepped forward and held out the former Chief's shirt to Spock. He looked at the garment in disgust and threw it across the room snapping,

"A wife of a S'haile will not wear such filth!"

Spock removed his shirt, and gently placed it on her body, lifting her up to cradle his woman, his bride. Nyota's head nestled in the crook of his neck.

"Semek, you know what to do?"

"Yes, S'haile!"

Semek paged Shath and informed him of the situation. With his phaser still drawn, Semek led them out into the open corridor. There were only a few crewmen, so no one noticed the highly intellectual Commander walking down the hall with nearly naked Uhura.

Spock looked like an Olympian god, half dressed, revealing his highly toned, muscular torso, carrying a naked woman in his arms.

They took the turbolift to his deck and entered his private suite, where he laid her gently on his massive bed. He had waited for this moment, for her to join him here in his bed, but not in the condition that Nyota was currently in. But he had gotten his wish, she was finally here. Spock touched her psy points to brush her mind with his in a way that he had longed for. Nyota will now be his wife, his mate, and she will attend to his Pon-farr.

Healer Shath came in and observed the woman on Spock's bed, Spock turned his head and spoke firmly,

"Attend to her, they did something to make her unconscious."

"Yes S'haile, I'm almost prepared. Once the female has regained her strength she will attend to your needs."

Spock tightened his fist and bellowed, "SHE IS NOT A FEMALE! SHE'S NYOTA, MY WIFE!"

Shath bowed his head in respect, "Forgive me S'haile." He rushed to the bed to attend to her wounds.

Spock sat down at the edge of the bed, and watched Shath pull out his medical scanner and proceed to work. He touched her, that was all that he needed. He felt her thoughts, Nyota was in the same state that he had lived in his whole life. Alone.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.