Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Spock saved Nyota from almost being raped by Sulu and Boma. Three men were killed, Tina was wounded and sent to sickbay by Spock. Now Nyota lies in an unconscious state, being attended to by Healer Shath.

 

See the source image

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Confrontations

Semek rode the turbolift to the bridge to notify the crew of the attack on Lt. Commander Uhura, fully aware of the fallout that would follow. Exiting the turbolift, he stepped down to the command chair where Lt. Kyle sat.

"Pardon me, Lt. Kyle, there was an incident on the lower decks. I'm in the process of filing my report. It appears that Lt. Commander Uhura and her personal guard were attacked by their fellow crewmen on deck eight. Yeoman Lawton has been sent to sickbay, due to her injuries, one of the crewman who attacked her is dead. Then.. there are the deaths of Lt. Boma and Chief of Security Sulu, following an attempt to sexually assaults Lt. Commander Uhura. Their bodies are located on deck ten, section C14."

Lt. Kyle could only stare with his mouth open in disbelief. "What!? I don't understand? We should page Mr. Spock right away!"

"Mr. Spock, I mean Commander Spock, is at the moment indisposed, and seeking attention from his Healer."

Both of Kyle's brows lifted in disbelief at a loss for words. He quickly regained his composure and turned to the communication officer.

"Hail all senior officers to the Enterprise now! Find out what hotel Captain Kirk is in and HURRY!"


Kirk, Marlena and Janice were in a luxury suite on Wrigley's enjoying their evening, naked, together in a hot tub.

"This is nice Kirk daddy," giggled Janice as she rubbed her hands up and down his torso.

Kirk gave her a quick kiss on her lips and laughed.

"Only the best for my girls."

Kirk's communicator chirped and Marlena jumped out of the tub. "I'll get it Jim baby."

Kirk laid back his head and sighed. "This would have been better if Nyota was here, but she had to make it difficult with her proposition."

Marlena bounced back with a worried look. "Jim baby, something happened on the ship! They said somebody died!"

Kirk shot up and grabbed the communicator, splashing the water around him. "What happened?"

Lt. Kyle relayed the situation as he knew it to Kirk,

"There was an crewmen are dead, we are still interviewing Yeoman Lawton. She survived one of the attacks, Sir."

"One of the attacks?"

"Yes, Sir, the other one is Lt. Commander Uhura. We don't know where she is. But we found a room with blood and two other dead bodies."

Kirk wanted to scream but cursed in frustration instead and stood up with his naked body dripping.

"What the f$ck! Where's Spock? What happened to Uhura?"

"I don't know sir, that's why I called you to return to the ship!"

"Kyle, this better be some trick or joke. I'll put you in the agonizer for a f$cking year until your bones turn to dust!"

"I swear sir, I'm just reporting what I know!"

"Have all senior personnel report back aboard the ship!"

"I did that, Sir. But, I wanted to personally inform you of the situation!"

"I'll be there, I need to take care of some business here. Find out what happened to Mr. Spock!"

Kirk snapped the communicator closed and growled about his plans being interrupted. He rubbed his hands over his damp hair and stepped out of the tub,

"Well ladies, our trip is over, at least for a while. Something happened to Nyota."

Both women gasped in shock and looked at each other. " Jim, what happened?"

"Just like you heard, she's missing. There are men dead, so let's go before I lose my mind over this!"

They hurried to shower and pack.

When Kirk beamed aboard the Enterprise, his first query was Mr. Spock's whereabouts. He wondered why Lt Kyle was in charge when he had left Spock in command?

"Captain, his personal guard only stated that Commander Spock was indisposed with his doctor."

"What the devil is wrong with Mr. Spock?"

"That's all he told me, Sir!"

Kirk left the transporter room and headed for Spock's quarters with his personal guards trailing behind him.

Janice and Marlena were left in the transporter room wondering what had happened to Nyota. Fear crept in as they both worried if it concerned their plans.

They quickly, but quietly, made their way to their quarters.

"Do you think?" asked Marlena.

"I don't know, we need to find out," said Janice. "Let's check with Chapel."


When Kirk reached Spock's cabin two guards were positioned outside. They gave the traditional salute. to Kirk before he demanded to see Spock.

"Where is Mr. Spock? I need to see him NOW!"

The two Vulcan guards shared a glance before Falor spoke first,

"Captain Kirk, Commander Spock is unavailable at this time."

"Why? Is he sick? I demand to see that damn Vulcan!"

At that moment Kirk's two guards positioned themselves at his sides and placed their hands on their phasers. The Vulcans responded in kind. Kirk was frustrated with the lack of immediate forthcoming. He was about to speak when the door opened to the older Vulcan and Semek. Kirk pointed his finger at them,

"What the devil is going on? Where is Spock and what happened to Uhura!?"

Shath spoke smoothly and calmly, looking Kirk in the eyes, "Commander Spock is well, he has taken a personal leave from his position."

"What the f$ck are you talking about?"

"It seems, Captain Kirk, that Lt. Commander Uhura was injured by her fellow crewmen. She is unable to move at this time. Commander Spock found her and brought her here for her safety. I am currently attending to her wounds."

Kirk just stared at the Vulcan before tapping his communicator.

"McCoy, get the hell down here to Spock's quarters."

Kirk looked at the Vulcan doctor with distaste and obvious distrust.
"I don't know what kind of game you are playing, but what does this have to do with Spock?"

Shath stood his ground,

"I have put in a request for Commander Spock to be excused from duty. As you are aware Captain Kirk, Commander Spock is entitled to, as you say, "vacation leave". However, we have a different approach to rest and relaxation. Our people view meditation as a form of rest. He can request personal leave at any, are we not at this moment around a planet that you recommended for shore leave?"

Kirk looked suspiciously at the Vulcan doctor and raised a brow, "I understand that, but why now? Why, when three crewmen are dead?!"

"Those deaths are related to Commander Spock. The different forms of death can potentially impact Vulcanians differently than Terrans." responded Shath.

Kirk balled his fists in frustration and anger. "I've known Spock for years, he's been around all forms of death and killed people before! As a matter of fact, he's lethal!"

At that moment, McCoy arrived next to him, "What is it Jim?"

"Apparently Spock is on some sort of vacation and his doctor won't let us see him or Uhura!"

"Uhura is in there? Why?" McCoy thumbed at the healer.

Shath raised his brow, " As I stated to your captain, Lt. Commander Uhura was injured by her fellow crewmen and is unable to move. Commander Spock found her and brought her here for her safety. I am currently attending to her wounds."

"Mind if I take a look at her? I'm her primary physician."

"I am aware of your position Healer McCoy, I am under orders to inform you that I also can provide adequate service for the Terran. Her condition at this moment is unconsciousness. Her vitals are slightly elevated due to the attack but she is stable. It is my recommendation that she remain where she is, until she is fully recovered. At which time, she will report to you."

McCoy turned to Jim, "There's nothing much I can do Jim, unless you want to violate Spock's quarters."

"But I need to know what happened!"

Semek spoke up, "It was I who discovered the attack, Captain Kirk. The young female guard was unconscious. She provided details of the assailants and what transpired."

"Sulu was beaten beyond recognition, his shoulder joint was brokened out of its socket. Boma's sternum was cracked in such a way that he suffocated, it was a matter of minutes for him. It's a goddamn mess." McCoy reported.

Shath knew exactly what had happened, and what led to it happening. Now that Uhura was with his S'haile, his top priority was ensuring the secrecy of Spock's current condition.

"Healer McCoy, I am willing to give you updated reports on Lt. Commander Uhura's condition, if you wish."

McCoy sighed with frustration and rubbed his hand through his hair.

"Alright, I can deal with that."

Kirk was furious, "I want to KNOW NOW!"

McCoy grabbed his arm and moved them a distance away, "Jim, take it easy, we just recovered from one mutiny. We don't want one with the Vulcans! Think, Jim!"

Kirk started breathing easier, pulled on his tunic straight, and glared over at the Vulcans before leaving with guards.

Kirk was so furious with the chain of events that he canceled shore leave altogether.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.