Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Kirk returned to the ship to find out what happened to Uhura, who is MIA, and Shath is not shedding any light on the situation about Spock. Kirk is also trying to determine what happened to Sulu and Boma. Why would they attack Uhura, and what was Spock's involvement?

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 


Don't Abandon the Ship

Healer Shath knew exactly what to do when this Time came. Spock had chosen the communications officer as his mate and no one could be allowed to interfere. Semek was integral to this plan, positioning himself as a guard in front of Spock's personal suite.

"All is in place Semek, Mistress Uhura has healed from her wounds and S'haile Spock has begun the process of bonding with her."

Semek bowed his head in response. He took his position seriously, this was a time of vulnerability, and as such, very personal for any Vulcan male. Discretion was of great concern on a Terran ship. Ensuring the bond was critical for any male to survive. He had hope that the woman would relieve his friend's Fire and become a part of his clan.

"His success depends on her agreement," Semek said to Shath.

At that moment, T'Pring entered with an angry look on her face, glaring at the two men at between her and Spock's door. "Am I not allowed to see the S'haile?"

Shath turned to face her and raised a hand to stop her, "You are not permitted, attempting entry will have serious consequences."

" How. Could.You.Permit.This?! I was the Chosen One, it is my right!"

Shath stared her down. "You dare speak to me about your right's, T'Pring? You have insulted the S'haile with your indiscretions. Not only him, but yourself and your family! You have no claim to S'haile Spock, he has chosen a healthy woman of character and strength to attend him in his Pon-farr."

T'Pring hissed, "I will challenge, I will call for the Kali-fee!"

Shath arched a brow and folded his arms in his long sleeves,

"Their engagement thus far is beyond your challenge, they consummate their union even as we speak. Mistress Uhura is above you and you must submit to her, it is our way."

Semek stepped forward with his phaser strapped across his chest and returned her glare and spoke firmly, "Leave now."

T'Pring turned and left for her quarters in defeat. She was in grave danger, she would have to face her family.

24 hours after the incident Kirk sat in McCoy's office, grumbling in frustration about the chain of events as he nursed a glass of whiskey Worried about how his explanation to the Empire could put his command in jeopardy, he seriously considering keeping it under wraps, because he can't even explain it!

"Damn it, Bones! How did things get out of control?"

"You, Jimmyboy, wanted a very desirable woman."

"I could tell the Empire that it was an assassination attempt gone wrong. I have to file something to keep them at bay."

McCoy sat down and crossed his legs over the corner of his desk.

"Now that sounds like a plan. and I could use my report to reinforce yours, since Spock is out."

"But how can I explain Spock's mysterious leave?" Kirk poured himself another drink.

"Now that is another problem, you don't want Vulcan involved, things between them and the Empire are iffy."

"I know, the Empire already negotiated with Vulcan by sending Amanda Grayson to marry into one of their top families. So, I know they want to keep the peace and leverage their power."

"Right, that's why I warned you. Things could get worse if we interfere."

"I want her, Bones, that woman has fire to make a man go crazy."

McCoy chuckled at his remark, "Nyota is lethal, she never asks for what she could take or get on her own. I would sleep with one eye open if I had her."

"I should have claimed her, I should have taken her myself! Do you think Spock would release her?"

"Don't know what goes on in a Vulcan's mind, but maybe, just maybe, he's wanted her all along?"

Kirk's brow knit in thought, "I'll be damn! Spock wanted her!"

Kirk's chest rumbled with a deep chuckle, "That damn Vulcan beat everybody!"

"If that is the case Jimmyboy, we're here on leave any way, Spock could be documented as 'on leave' to avoid any further investigation."

"That's right, I don't have to leave... and I can still take care of business." Kirk drank the last of his whiskey and smiled.

"Shore leave is reinstated!"


Tina recovered from her attack and sought out the senior sisters for guidance. First to be seen was Eve in the quartermaster's department. When Eve saw Tina's bruising across her midriff and around her arm, she hugged her in comfort.

Tina cried with grief, "Oh my god, I feel so bad! I couldn't even defend her. What kind of person am I?!"

"You are a good little one, you did your best. Now tell me exactly what happened!"

Tina retold the events, especially how the Vulcans had rescued her and Uhura.

"We need the rest of the sisters to make a decision. I'll contact them now."

Eve used her secret communicator to summon the rest of the women.

About an hour later, the rest of the Sisterhood gathered in a hidden location on the ship.

"How are we going to get Miss Uhura? She's been in there for some time!" Tina said shakily. "What could they be doing to her?"

Christine gave a sly smile and said, "I know what I would be doing to her."

Eve and Charlene just shook their heads at Chapel's statement.

Charlene said underneath her breath, "She's got sex on the brain."

"How are we going to get in there? She could be dead!" screamed Tina.

"Calm down Little One. Sulu and Boma tried to kill her, Spock saved her," said Janice.

"McCoy's medical assistance was turned down. The Vulcanians have their own doctor." said Christine

"The fact that Mr. Spock killed them is proof that he wants her safe," said Marlena.

Eve folded her arms in front of her chest, "What about the plan, should we still continue with it or what?

They all looked at each other and Charlene spoke first, "I think Uhura would want us to continue with the plan, this is her baby."

"I agree," said Eve, "this is the first time that someone has thought of me instead of how I could be used for leverage. I say it's a go!"

Christine saw the looks on their faces. They all knew the Sisterhood had gotten too far to turn back now. "Okay, we move forward with the plan, just remember if we are caught, we have to be prepared for the consequences. If you are, then let's do it."

Charlene began, "Okay, let's check our weapons and review the plan, it should go like clockwork. When Kirk discovers that his shipment is missing, we all know what to expect."

She toggled on her padd during the conversation, trying to override Commander Spock's security code while they were talking with no avail. The Vulcan was good, better than good, better than her.

"That Vulcan is good, I can't even bypass his codes. We know as much as Kirk does when it comes to Nyota's status."

Charlene looked at Tina with concerned eyes, "Listen Little One, we know he'd rescued her and YOU. That makes you the best one to find out more about her situation."

Tina looked at Charlene and slowly gazed at the others.

Marlena sashayed to the young woman and put her hand on her shoulder,

"Listen kid, Nyota knew what she was getting into with Kirk, he's an a$$ and what we are doing here is a dangerous game. But things are different with Vulcans, they only kill when they have a reason to, and according to you Mr. Spock saved her from being raped. Sulu and Boma had it coming, so just remember that!"

Christine agreed with Marlena, "Little One, Marlena has a point, Boss Lady would want us to continue with the plan."

"I still don't know why they saved us, but you're right."

Tina stuck out her hand for a team rally, Charlene and the rest of the women placed their hands in the middle of the group for unity. Janice and Marlena's communicators chirped as the rally broke and they both snapped them open,

"Ladies, get back to packing, I reinstated shore leave."

Janice smiled, "Sure Jim baby!" and snapped hers closed.

All the women looked at each other and broke out with laughter, "To Nyota!" they chanted.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.