Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Here's what you've been waiting for! Please leave a comment if you like this book!

Summary: Frustrated with his crew's inability to locate his dilithium, Kirk confronted Shath in an attempt to get into Spock's quarters and failed. Now we witness the events 72 hours ago, following Nyota's attack....See the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 


All Bonded into One

Nyota's deep subconscious:

Little Nyota is standing at the edge of an purple and brilliant violet lights cast shadows and illuminate her in turn. She is trying with all her might not to cry, but tears brim in her eyes, waiting to fall. She's alone, the one thing she never wanted to be. She's living her greatest fear. The tears slowly begin to break, sliding down her face. She tried to wipe the tears away as she choked on her words:

"I don't want to be alone."

"You are not alone."

A small voice behind her caught her attention and Nyota turned quickly to see a boy. Not just any boy, a Vulcan boy, who walked up to her wearing some form of robe like uniform.

"Who are you?"

"You know who I am."

Nyota looked at him trying to recall, "I don't.. don't remember." She responded, shaking her head in confusion and sniffling.

"It does not matter, I am here, Nyota."

"You know my name?"

"Yes."

Nyota stopped crying and wiped her face on her sleeve, "Why are you here?"

"I'm just like you, alone."

"Will you stay with me?"

"If you wish, but do you like it here?"

Nyota noticed her surroundings, it was dark and scary. "No."

"Would you like me to take you somewhere else?"

She looked at the gloom before turning back to him and nodding, "Okay."

Spock started walking off, turning back to see if Nyota was following him. He was reassured that she was. He led her to a clearing where it was quiet, brighter and warm. Nyota felt better in her new surroundings.

"This is nice, where are we?"

"Somewhere safe Nyota."

Nyota took a better look at the boy and his appearance, "You are a Vulcan?"

Spock lifted one of his brows, "Yes, I am. Nyota you need sustenance, come and sit."

Spock knelt where a basket of food had appeared at his feet, taking out a blanket, food and drink. He prepared a plate of food for Nyota.

Nyota was surprised to realize she was hungry, but mostly thirsty. She sat on the blanket and took the prepared plate from the Vulcan boy. She started to eat and drink while she stared at the boy and realized how cute he was.

"I think you're cute."

Spock tilted his head as he processed her words, "I'm not sure how to respond to that statement."

"Plus, your eyes, there is something about you that makes you cute."

"Why do you feel alone?" asked Spock, changing the topic away from the irrelevant subject.

"It's always been my life, even when others say I'm lucky and talented. Why are you alone?"

"It too has been my life. I was born different, I'm only half-Vulcan and that makes me different and alone."

Nyota gave him a quizzical look, "But I still think you're cute regardless."

Spock noticed the endearment now, he sat up and stuck out his chest, "Thank you."

They sat for a few moments more before Spock stood up to leave, "I have to go now."

Nyota stood as well, fear welling up in her at the thought that he wouldn't return, and spoke desperately, "Why? Please stay!"

Spock looked into her eyes and calmly asked, "Do you wish for me to stay?"

"Yes, I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be alone anymore!"

"Why?"

Spock purposefully asked the question, waiting for the right answer.

Nyota was stunned by his question, it's a secret, a fear, could she trust him. Could she love? She stared at the cute Vulcan boy with no name, she twisted her hands together trying to find an answer.

Spock looked down at her,

"You know what I want Nyota, you must give it freely."

Spock turned and left.

Nyota fell to her knees, grabbing her head, shaking it in confusion, "No, I can't, I don't know." She looked up and he was gone. She grabbed her chest, breathing hard: "NO, NO, NO don't leave me!"

Nyota sat there with tears coming down, she laid on the blanket they shared and drifted off to a restless sleep. She didn't know how long she slept, but a gentle hand awakened her, she wiped her eyes to see the Vulcan boy had come back and Nyota smiled.

"You came back!" She sat up excitedly and stretched.

Little Spock knelt down and handed her some more food. Nyota took the food and ate while looking at him.

"Why won't you tell me your name?"

"Because you know it and you know me, Nyota."

Still confused about this name game, she snapped at him. "But I don't remember you, I've tried to think and nothing comes to me!"

"It is of no significance, it's more important that you feel better."

"I do feel better, but where am I?"

"You were hurt and you came here to be safe."

"I did? Safe from what? Have you come to take me back?"

Spock tilted his head again as he looked into her eyes, waiting. "If you wish to, then you must give your answer.?"

Little Nyota started shaking her head in confusion again, "I don't understand, you asked me that last time."

Spock shook his head and sat down across from her, "Nyota what do you want most for yourself?"

"I. Want. I. Don't. I don't want to be alone."

Spock leaned closer and responded, as though to a question, "Then you shall have what you wish, but first you must give me what I want."

He stood up to leave, causing Nyota to jump up too, "Where are you going? Are you leaving me again?"

"I will return soon, you need rest." Spock turned and left.

Nyota laid down on the blanket again to sleep and whispered, "I wish I knew what he wanted."

When Nyota woke up, she heard heavy breathing, she sat up to see the Vulcan boy on the blanket in pain. She scooted closer to him and saw him sweating, she touched his brow and found him hot to the touch.

"What is wrong?"

"I'm not feeling well, Nyota I will die soon." Spock started shaking violently.

"What must I do?"

Spock looked at her with softened eyes and whispered, "Please give me what I want, what I need."

Nyota moved his head to her lap, caressing his face while looking into his sad eyes, "What must I do?"

Spock just looked into her eyes with a plea as sweat poured from him, Nyota looked deeply into eyes that sparkled,

"You. You. Need me. You need me, right?"

He closed his eyes, hoping she would see him for who he is. Nyota started shaking him and screaming, "Don't leave me. Please, please, please don't leave ME! SPOCK!

Nyota woke up screaming, "NOOOO, SPOCK! Don't leave me alone"!

She sat up and grabbed her chest, heaving hard, trying to catch her breath. As she opened her eyes wide they began to adjust to the dimly lit room.

"Where am I?"

"You are in my bed," a low deep voice responded from beside her.

She squeaked in surprise and leapt from the bed. When she looked back she saw a male form with green tinted skin, lying naked before her. That's when she realized she was naked as well and attempted to cover herself.

"What the hell Spock?! What is going on?!"

Spock sat up and leaned against his headboard, staring at Nyota, he noticed that she was swaying back and forth. Nyota's hand went to her head as she lost her balance and slumped back onto the bed. He gently pulled her back towards him on the bed to cuddle her as she moaned in pain.

"Do you remember what happened to you?"

"No, I don't think...oh god. I was.. was I raped?" Tears formed in her eyes as she remembered two sinister laughs.

"Boma sold and attacked me, I was tied to the bed, then there was Sulu naked, then blackness."

"No, you were not raped, I intervened when I found out you were taken."

Nyota laid against his chest, sniffling at the thought of being violated. Knowing that she hadn't been relieved her."Thank you," she whispered.

Spock touched her forehead with his fingers and Nyota moaned in relief. She sat up and touched her forehead, looking at the bare chested, sexy Vulcan.

"Thank you again, but... why are we naked... like we had sex or something and how long have I been here?"

"We found your personal guard wounded and sent her to sickbay. I found you, almost being attacked, and I personally killed Sulu. Then I brought you here for safety, they had given you some form of drug that immobilized you. My personal healer attended to your wounds, which is why your clothes were removed."

"And?" She prompted, looking at him questioningly.

"You have been here, unconscious, for the past 36 hours. We have not had.. are in my bed, because I wish it."

Nyota gave him a wary look and sighed, "Well, thanks again for saving me. So where are my clothes?"

"Your clothes are not necessary."

Spock's eyes became hooded before he got up, showing all his glory, and walked toward another area of his quarters. He poured her a glass of water and returned to her. She stared at the glass then at him.

"That's not funny Mr. Spock!" she said before snatching the glass from him and drinking it in one go.

"Vulcans are not considered funny."

"Why am I here?"

He tilted her chin up with his large hand and spoke in a low, deep voice, "Because I wish it."

Nyota took advantage of his close proximity, looking him up and down, noticing tiny black hairs on his well-toned chest. The man was built with wide shoulders and trim waist, she wondered now how she had missed this fine body.

Spock took back the glass to refill it, and returned with the glass and an accompanying bowl of fruit. Nyota picked a pear and bit hungerly into it while still looking at Spock.

Nyota asked again, trying to gauge her situation, "So, what must I do to get out of here then?"

Spock leaned into her face to face and growled, "Give me what I want!"

Nyota dropped the fruit and held her throat, she remembered the voice from her dreams. "Was it a dream?" Her eyes locked onto his, and the phrase repeated in her mind, "Give me what I want." Nyota felt dizzy, she couldn't breath and a look of shock was across her face. She swallowed the last bit of fruit and responded in a whisper,

"What do you want?"

Spock smirked, "You know what I want."

Nyota picked the pear back up and continued to eat, "I can only give you leverage Spock. How many credits do you want me to give you for services rendered?"

Spock stood up and stepped back, looking intensely at her, "There are no bargains, leverages or credits in this transaction Nytoa, only gifts. Non-returnable-gifts."

Nyota considered what Spock was saying, "Non-returnable". She'd been through so much with her new position already. She was exhausted and hadn't even reached her full potential yet.

"Well, I have to say, your deal sounds a lot better than Kirk's. He wanted me to be his personal negotiator and mistress!"

Spock paced away, "Give me what I want Nyota. Only then will we both be free."

Nyotawas mentally spent from trying to figure out Spock's meaning. She flopped back on the bed and whispered, "What the hell does that mean?"

She was doing mental gymnastics, trying to think of ways to get out of this situation. She didn't know what Spock wanted, so she didn't know what to negotiate with, it puzzled her that he answered with no answers.

Within a few minutes she had dozed off into her dream again, where she was still cuddling the young sweating Vulcan, whose head tossed back and forth.

He kept repeating the plea, "Give me what I want, please. I will die soon, why won't you help me?"

The tear stained Nyota kept stroking his forehead in confusion, helpless to assist. "I don't know, I don't know how, but please don't leave me alone."

The boy's head stopped moving, and he looked into her brown eyes and whispered, "Yes, Nyota, alone."

Nyota jack-knifed awake to see Spock was lying on his side with his back facing her. It was then she saw his hands shaking, a tremor running down his body. She watched in curiosity for a moment, when she reached out to touch his hand it was like touching fire. Spock flipped them over so fast that she didn't know what was happening, only that he was on top of her with his piercing eyes burrowing into hers as he demanded, begged,

"Give me what I want Nyota!"

It was then she saw the little boy in his eyes, he was there. Her heart softened, her eyes gleamed with unshed tears. Nyota caressed his hair behind his pointed ears.

"It's you?"

"Yes."

Her eyes filled with tears, "You're alone too?"

"Yes."

"I'm what you want?"

"Yes."

"Are you sick?"

"Yes. There is a fire that burns in my heart."

"You want my heart?"

"Yes, give me what I want, I need to..."

"Live."

"Yes."

"What must I do?" she asked softly.

"Bond with me, mate with me, become one with me."

Nyota licked her lips and thought. For the first time she was considering opening herself to someone. It was something she'd always wanted.

"I will, I'll do it."

Spock sighed deeply and pressed his forehead against hers, she had let her barriers down for him. He reached for her psy points and pressed harder on her body as she grabbed his broad shoulders for support.

Spock repeated the words of his forefathers, the words to set his fire free and bind him to his mate. Nyota repeated those sacred words back and they became one as they made passionate love to each other. Nyota was lifted up in a sexual high she had never felt before, she was immersed in sensations. Her consciousness was mixed with his and she saw who he really was as she held onto his shoulders and enjoyed the ride. Her moans and screams of joy expressed all that she had never experienced with any male. Spock had broken down her high walls of resentment, bitterness and fear.

After copious love making and a deep shower, the lovers both rested on his king size bed, while Spock explained to Nyota his presumed illness stroking her from arm to shoulder as he did.

"It is called the Pon-Farr, the time of mating for all males on my planet. It strips us of all logic, mine was depreciated on the ship."

"I understand, why did you choose me?" Nyota glanced up at him curiously.

Spock smirked in response to her question. He had no choice in the matter, his soul did the choosing, and he was at its mercy.

"My katra has chosen you. No other female would do, even though my family had arranged for T'Pring to bond with me, my katra chose you, my Nyota."

Nyota leaned against his chest, rubbing his long arms and smiling as she thought about the had noticed the way T'Pring had looked at her, she'd felt the daggers in her eyes when she walked by her station.

"My wife, I must make an inquiry."

"Yes, my love."

"What is this 'Sisterhood'?"

Nyota stiffened at the words, " Where have you heard that?"

"Your thoughts are my thoughts, at the moment yours are open."

Nyota sighed and told Spock about the "Sisterhood". Spock was amazed by how much she had accomplished in such a short time.

"Indeed! If I am correct, you have cross-trained the female crew members on designated stations on the ship?"

"Yes, at any given time my crew of women can run this ship."

Spock paused in thought and logically presented his deduction, "My wife, we left Wrigley's Planet 30 hours ago. Kirk is planning his next move of conquest, at the moment he is on a rampage because of the missing shipment of dithium."

A smile formed on Nyota's face, "They did it!" She jumped up and did a happy dance.

"They stole the crystals? For what purpose?" Spock asked.

"Yes. It was part of our plan to have leverage with Kirk. The women on this ship are underpaid, unappreciated, and harassed on a daily basis Spock. My plan was to hold the crystals hostage until our demands are met."

Spock stood up and embraced his naked wife. At this very moment some of the crew are being tortured for information on the missing shipment. With his people guarding the outer doors, he and Nyota were protected from Kirk's rampage. He kissed her deeply for her illogical plan. She was brave to execute the idea, and inventive in hiding the shipment. He has chosen wisely.


Please leave a comment if you like this book and chapter!

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.