Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Nyota has found something she never expected to find in her bond with Spock. She is grateful that Spock saved her from a fate worse than death, having killed both Sulu and Boma. Through their bond, Spock gained knowledge of the "Sisterhood" and their purpose now other plans are revealed as well...See the source image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Bond of Love that Conquers

Still locked in Spock's quarters, he and Nyota continued getting to know each other. In more ways than one.

Nyota looked at her naked body, then at Spock's and kept wondering why they were still undressed? They had been making love non-stop, and it made her wonder where he got his stamina. What he'd done to her was shudder inducing and toe curling, she couldn't tell day from night.

"Are you embarrassed about your physical form my wife?"

"I've never been unclothed for such a long time , so I take this as our honeymoon," Giving Spock a seductive smile.

"I find your physical form quite pleasing in appearance, I've been drawn to it for some time."

Nyota looked at him quizzically.

"Is that another way of saying that you find me sexy?"

With his brow arched, and in a low growl, he responded, "Yes."

Giggling, she stared at his naked form and thought, "Wow, Spock is one sexy looking man."

"Thank you."

She jumped at his response, "You-you heard my thoughts?"

"Yes, when they are open like now. Besides, there is no need for you to have clothes."

"Why is that?" Nyota asked with hooded eyes.

"In my current state, I would just rip them off."

Nyota could only stare at this man who was being so open with his words and thoughts. He was more reserved in front of the Captain, and on the bridge, necessarily so.

Nyota combed her tangled hair and smiled,

"Spock, you're such a wolf."

Spock just stared at her before going to his computer and checking for updates on the ship's status since they had left the planet. Nyota came up behind him,caressing his back and leaning into him, before wrapping her arms around his waist. She caressed her hands up and down his firm chest and moaned as she stroked him. Then she asked,

"Spock, how did you find me?"

"I had Semek following you, but there were cases in which you were untraceable. I also included extra security codes to impede access to your quarters. Sulu attempted to break in multiple times. I hindered his efforts."

Nyota was amazed at the lengths Spock would go to to look out for her and mad that Sulu was doing that the whole time.

Spock raised a brow at the information he found on the computer.

"Interesting. It seems Mr. Scott is no longer with us. Captain Kirk has eliminated him. The captain is performing an invasive search for his missing crystals."

Nyota purred into his back, "He'll never find them, if my women followed the plan. As for Mr. Scott, he had it coming. Too bad it wasn't by me, I wanted to finish what I started with his finger."

Spock turned around and looked into her eyes, seeing the hatred she had for the engineer. He was content that Kirk had taken care of Mr. Scott as he had been next on Spock's list to be executed for his conduct in regards to his wife. That was not, however, Spock's current priority. He took Nyota's arm and led her back to their bed.

"Come, I want to resume copulating, it gives us both pleasure."

Nyota giggled, as was led back to his king-size bed.

"Spock, you're such a wolf!"


Outside Spock's quarters, Yeoman Lawton stood guard in the corridor. She continued her personal mission to protect Nyota, even though she was unable to enter. She didn't know if Nyota was alive or dead, instead going on faith in the words of their doctor who went by the name of Shath.

Shath was impressed that the young woman had stood guard for so long without rest or food. It was reported that a female passing by earlier had given her a nutrient bar. Also, that she would disappear for an hour to refresh herself and return to the same spot. He surmised that Lady Uhura would be pleased if her personal guard was well taken care of. Shath made the decision for the young woman's well-being, and ordered Stonn to prepare a bed in the same room as T'Pring. Stonn stared at him for a moment before following orders. In his absence, Shath went forth into the corridor to feed the young woman and give her a place to rest.

"Guard of Uhura, do you require refreshment?"

Tina looked up at the older Vulcan, even though she was tired, she didn't know if she could trust him. She was determined to not let Nyota down again.

"Fear not, you and I have no quarrel. We will continue to safeguard your Mistress and provide for your safety as well."

"No thank you, I'm fine. I will stay here on duty."

Shath saw the weariness in her body.

"Miss Uhura would find comfort in your well-being."

Tina ignored him and maintained her position while Semek observed the interaction with interest. Shath took a step closer, causing Tina to draw her dagger and adjust her stance while keeping her eyes on Shath. But Shath was quicker, and he was able to sidestep and nerve pinch Tina. She collapsed into his gently picked her up and carried her to the prepared bed in T'Pring's room, placing her on it carefully. Shath turned to Stonn.

"Provide subsistence when she wakes. Beware, if any harm comes to her, S'haile will be displeased by your service."

Stonn looked at the fragile female and back at Shath wondering why he was responsible for the creature.

"Yes, Healer Shath"

A few hours later Tina woke up rested but still hungry. She sat up and noticed she was in a room with a tray of food and water placed near her. She checked her belt to find her phaser and knife were still there. Tina couldn't figure out why the Vulcans didn't take her weapons, she didn't know if she could trust them. But she would figure it out.

It was them who saved Uhura from a fate worse than death.

It was them who saved her when she was wounded.

It was them who confronted Captain Kirk, not once but twice!

What were the Vulcans' motives for keeping Uhura, and why have she and Commander Spock been shut in since the whole incident?

If they wanted to hurt her, they would have done it by now.

Tina sat up and grabbed the bottle of water, placing it to her lips and slowly drinking. She waited to see if there would be a reaction before nibbling on her bread and waiting to see if it had been drugged. Once Tina had determined both were likely safe she ate more. She was on her 5th bite when the door opened and a lean, tall, angry looking Vulcan woman entered.

"What is your purpose here?" T'Pring snapped.

Tina drew her dagger and slowly stood.

T'Pring glared at her with disgust. "You dare threaten me?"

Semek, having heard T'Pring's tone, stepped in the doorway. "Be at peace T'Pring, she is our guest. Do not distress the guard of Uhura."

T'Pring snarled and spat, "Why is she here?"

"It was recommended by Healer Shath that the guard should rest." Semek said firmly, still glaring at the tense Vulcan woman.

"This has gone on long enough. Why are we entertaining these human females?"T'Pring hissed and turned back to one of the human females in question.

Semek gave her a stern look.

"Because Commander Spock requested them. Do not question me or the guard again. Continue with your duties!"

T'Pring continued to glare at Semek. "Our consuls would forbid such actions. What S'haile has done will bring the destruction of our world."

Semek stepped closer and drew his phaser. "Disrespect the S'haile again and I will have no choice but to make the communique of your failure to hold to your agreement."

T'Pring blinked at the threat and left the room, leaving Semek alone with Tina. He turned to face her, noting that she was staring back and forth between him and the door through which T'Pring had exited.

"Guard of Uhura, forgive my outburst, it is rare to forget our duties and respect. Please accept our hospitality and rest."

Tina placed her dagger back in her boot. "Can I see Lt. Commander Uhura?"

Semek kept a straight face at her directness. "At the moment she continues to rest. The incident has led to a situation where her presence is needed elsewhere."

Tina frowned in confusion,"I don't understand?"

"In time, guard of Uhura, all things will be explained. After you have regained your strength, you may return to duty outside or guard in the waiting area near Miss Uhura."

Tina liked the idea of standing guard near Nyota's door better.

"I'll stand guard in the waiting area."

"Excellent choice." Semek turned to leave, knowing that would make the young woman content.


After more lovemaking, Spock sat up against his bed with Nyota cradled next to him. He thought about Nyota's 'Sisterhood' and found contentment in the knowledge that his wife had a network of loyal women. He calculated how many women were on the ship and mentally reviewed their documented training. Kirk had not factored the women crew into his quest for power. Then an idea formed in his mind; if these new known variables were calculated, things could play in his favor. In that moment, Spock decided to take over the ship and place the women as his crew. Then Vulcan will have the upper hand in seceding from the empire, diminishing the power struggle at home. He would be victorious if he could bring home the Enterprise as a gift for his father. It would align the powerful families and put the Solen'T clan at his mercy.

"Fascinating," he commented with one brow arched.

He gently touched his wife to wake her. Nyota opened her big brown eyes and looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"How would you feel about being the Captain of the Enterprise?"

Nyota quickly sat up and looked at him.

"Are you serious?"

"Vulcans are always serious Nyota."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Yes, but this ship has to go to Vulcan. You have provided the means for us, and my planet, to secede from the empire."

"Spock, what is going on on your planet?"

"The Empire has run its course on my planet. There are factions that are prepared to go to war against the Empire, my family is a part of that. My mission was to learn all there is and return as Vulcan Fleet Admiral. Some families are still loyal to the Empire, secretly sabotaging our efforts, T'Pring and Stonn are from such families. If I am to be the victor they must bow to my family as the ruling clan."

Nyota considered the idea of sitting in the captain's chair. It had always been her dream, but it seemed unreachable. Now Spock, her husband for all of two days, has a plan to take over the ship and put her in charge. She could see the look on Kirk's face now, the steam coming out his ears, Nyota started to smile at the thought.

"I assume that the idea is a welcome one?" asked Spock.

"What can you offer my 'Sisters' as leverage?"

"With you as their Captain, they would follow you, am I correct?"

"It depends on what Vulcan can offer. I would let them decide and have them form their own negotiations."

"Wise, my Nyota, this would avoid discontent."

Nyota looked at Spock quizzically again. "If T'Pring and Stonn are working against you, why not eliminate them?"

"T'Pring was promised to me as my bondmate, but she was unfaithful and I had no desire to be bonded to her or her family. Her family would have leverage in our government if we were bonded, and my father didn't want that. At the time it was the only bargain to be had, the marriage would provide peace between the fractured families and people. As for Stonn, he was once a former colleague, he betrayed me by fornicating with T'Pring out of spite."

"Well, Damn!"

"Now, my katra only sees you Nyota, no other, Vulcanians mate for life. With you reigning by my side, we can conquer any opponent."

"Well, damn again! I don't know what to think or say! I feel I have a purpose in this universe, to be your wife and queen."

Spock gave a low growl of satisfaction, as he looked her over with hooded eyes.

Nyota felt a jolt on her side of the bond, making her aware of Spock's intentions. "Oh, I take it you want more lovemaking? You're such a wolf Spock!"

Spock started caressing her body, roughly kissing her neck and nipping at her collar bone.

"When we finish with my fire, we will put the plans into motion."

Nyota moaned loudly, "Yes, my love.. Oh yes, yes, YES!"

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.