Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Spock and Nyota came up with plans for the future during his pon farr, also where Spock is having no problem claiming his wife. Nyota didn't fight him on that, while Tina continued to guard Nyota from within the Vulcan suites. T'Pring resists the new circumstances.#c:-uhura on Tumblrmirror uhura | Tumblr




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Uhura's Challenge

When the buzzer to Spock's room ran Nyota swiftly wrapped the bed sheet around her body and rolled to stand on the other side of the bed. She felt like a mess after 2 ½ days of marathon sex with Spock and wanted to be seen as little as possible until she could make herself presentable... and then there was Spock, standing in all his glory, naked without shame.

"Enter."

The door swished open, and Shath stepped in with an armful of fresh clothing. He bowed his head in respect.

"Greetings S'haile and T'sai Uhura, may your union bring forth life and prosperity to our people."

"Thank you."

Shath turned to Uhura and bowed, "I am Healer Shath, I attended to your wounds when the S'haile brought you here."

"I am honored by your service. Thank you." Nyota mentally interpreted the title he had given Spock, if she remembered correctly, it's loose translation was 'Lord' or 'Prince of Vulcan'. It made her wonder if Spock was some sort of royalty?

"Thanks is not necessary T'sai, the honor was mine. I will serve you as I have served Spock for all these years."

"Nyota, Shath has been my doctor since my birth, he is trustworthy. Go to him or Semek if anything befalls me."

"I don't want to go there, but I will remember Spock."

Spock turned to Shath and took the clothes from him before handing them to Nyota.

"Here, my wife, we will greet the others when you are dressed."

Nyota managed somehow to keep herself wrapped while she carried the clothes to the bathroom. When the door closed Spock continued to talk to Shath.

"Updates."

"Captain Kirk continues to search for the dilithium shipment, he is becoming erratic in his thinking. He has put many crewmen in the agonizer for minor or no infractions."

"Interesting, what is the morale of the crew?"

"They are in a perpetual state of fear. Their actions indicate a lack of loyalty, with continual accusations against each other. These rocks have made the Captain lose focus."

"Gather the others and meet us in the waiting area in 30 minutes. Have Semek contact Vulcan and inform my father we are heading home with gifts."

"Yes, S'haile, and again congratulations, on your bonding. You have succeeded in your quest."

Shath turned and left the room. Spock was content, he didn't have to worry about betrayal, he had scanned Nyota's thoughts. She has her own agenda, mutually beneficial to his own, surviving being one of them. Spock went and joined his wife in the shower. When he saw her lathering herself with soap, he experienced a moment of regret for not requesting more time. He wanted more of his wife, he was aroused again.

Nyota looked down at her new dress, it was green with shiny silken embroidery threads, it covered more of her body than the standard imperial uniform. Having come to Spock's quarters naked, she determined that it was better than nothing. Besides, she liked the feel of it. She found secret pockets for knives and other weapons inside the dress, it was beautiful and practical.

Spock was dressed in his uniform and his high boots, his weapons anchored on his body.

"Are you ready to meet the members of our team?"

"Yes Spock, will they accept me?"

"They don't have a choice, I am their commander and Lord."

Spock unlocked the door, and they entered a waiting area, where people stood around at attention upon hearing their arrival. Tina was the first to respond when she saw Nyota.

"Miss Uhura!-You're-are you? I mean, I've missed you!"

Tina practically jumped into Nyota's arms, with tear-filled eyes. Nyota gently hugged her.

"I'm okay child, I'm glad you're here."

Semek spoke up, "Your guard has positioned herself at our door since the attack."

Spock looked at the yeoman, who was unaware that she had just violated a Vulcan law by touching his wife. While Falor, Stonn and Shath stood in shock, T'Pring stepped forward. She had noticed the vulcan wedding gown Nyota was wearing, her wedding gown. Pointing at the wedding dress in anger, T'Pring spat out.

"This is unacceptable, I was pledged to the S'haile as his bride. I will not stand by and allow this human female to have him! I have been betrayed!"

Spock glared at T'Pring, ready to strike her for her insolence and disrespect.

Semek, out of duty, stepped forward and glared at her.

"T'Pring, stand down, you have no right!"

"I have every right! I was pledged to the S'haile and now I will claim my place. "Kal-i-fee!" she shouted.

Shath stepped forward and stared at the spoilt woman.

"KROY-KAH."

"You have no authority to declare Kal-i-fee, they are bonded. You can not challenge them now or her. They have consummated their bond both mentally and physically."

T'Pring held her head high in defiance, glaring at Uhura. She would not accept to defeat for herself and her responsibility at home, she had to try to gain leverage and honor for her family. Even if it meant taking out the human female at all costs. She spoke again, snarling,

"I have the right. The female is substandard and has no concept of our beliefs." T'Pring drew her phaser from her hip and pointed it at Uhura, alarming everyone else.

"It is my right to take what is mine, I will fight for what is mine and what I was promised! Even kill for it, if need be!"

Spock had heard enough and was preparing to nerve pinch her, but was taken by surprise by what happened next.

Nyota quickly analyzed the situation when the crazy woman started spraying her with insults. Making subtle eye contact with Tina she communicated her 's hands were already positioned on her gun and knife, so when Nyota signaled her, Tina tossed her dagger in the air. Nyota grabbed it mid-flight and flicked it with precision into T'Pring's left collar bone. She stared at the knife and then slowly looked at Uhura in astonishment. T'Pring collapsed to the ground as green blood began seeping out of her wound.

Tina drew her phaser and moved to stand in front of Nyota.

Nyota had made her mark and had a smirk on her face, her hand on her hip as she snarled,

"I spared you T'Pring, I really did, count your blessings."

Shath knelt down to examine the wound, while Falor retrieved his medical kit. Everyone else took a moment to stare, amazed with how Uhura had responded.

Semek looked at Spock with an arched brow.

"Most fascinating S'haile, T'sai Uhura has wisdom and cunning. Most acceptable."

Yes, Spock was amazed with how she had handled the dagger. His katra has chosen wisely. His mate would indeed be a formidable ally and enemy to those who went against her. He was pleased with Nyota and he would thank her later in their private suite for defusing the situation as it was. Now, it's his turn to put things in order. He had played along with the arranged wedding, he had been the obedient son for his father and all of Vulcan. Now, events had turned in his favor.

Spock looked down at the insolent woman, bested by a Terran female, and growled at the fact she had attacked his wife, his bride, in front of him. It took all his logic to keep his composure and not kill her himself.

"Is she able to stand Shath?"

Shath had used the healing stitcher and bandaged what was once a bleeding hole.

"Yes S'haile, her body is mending as we speak."

T'Pring kept her head down, hiding the pain in her shoulder, and thinking of what Spock would do to her. He could have her killed for her attempt to execute the Terran female. Her fate lay in the S'haile's hands, he could wipe out her whole family for her actions.

Spock glared at the woman, and commanded her, "T'Pring, stand before me or I will let my aduna-your T'sai finish what she started."

T'Pring slowly rose to her feet, favoring her wounded shoulder, and walked toward Spock with her head down.

Spock knew T'Pring and her family; he was very much aware of the clan's intention to take over the Vulcan counsel. Their bonding would have just been her clans next step in taking over. But other factions didn't want it so. With her continued betrayal and treachery all but a guarantee if they were married, Nyota had become an obvious choice. Admittedly, with surprising benefits. She would be neutral with the factions, with no obvious political gain to be had by his family. With her by his side, his clan would over take them all and unite his people against the empire.

Now T'Pring stood before him, she could not be allowed to post a threat to their plans in the present or the future.

T'Pring looked up at Spock, her face set in defiance. Spock demanded Stonn step forward.

"Stonn, come here!"

Stonn approached stoically and stood next to T'Pring. He looked straight at Spock.

"Kneel!"

They both knelt before Spock.

Spock glared with sharp eyes at both of them, they deserved each other, they couldn't be trusted. With that in mind he would seal them together forever.

"Stonn, T'Pring is yours. As your S'haile, I declare that you two will bond. As your bondmate, you are responsible for her actions. Mark my words, your life is forfeit if anything befalls me or my wife. Your children's life will also be forfeit if any betrayal is revealed by you or your families."

Spock stared at his one time friend, "Remember, your lust for her will be your downfall. She will never be satisfied with what you offer, she hungers for power, which she will never have."

Spock stared into T'Pring's eyes and growled.

"T'Pring, it would be wise to pledge your allegiance now!"

T'Pring responded weakly, "I pledge my life, S'haile"

Spock turned his back to her, "Give homage to your mistress-Now!"

T'Pring forsook her pride, looked at Nyota, and said,

"I pledge my life and allegiance to thee."

Spock returned to Nyota's side. Then all the Vulcans knelt and bowed before Spock and Nyota and gave the ta'al sign of unity. Tina was still confused as to what just happened. Spock held his two forefingers up to Nyota and she touched them in the ozh'esta with hers.

"Nyota, all of Vulcan is at your feet. You are their T'sai, but to me you are my ke-te'kru, they will follow any of your commands."

Nyota was shocked, being married to Spock had its perks. She would have more protection than ever before. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. She couldn't believe how much her life had changed in just a few days, all because Spock had the hots for her. She was grateful that Spock had saved her. Grateful for his attentiveness and eye for detail.

"Miss Uhura, what is going on?" asked Tina, still confused. Nyota looked at the girl turned guard who had saved her life by tossing the dagger to her and smiled,

"Tina, we are going to take over the ship."

"We are?" The young woman asked in surprise.

Nyota gave a sly smile and purred, "Yes, and my husband is going to help us."

"Your-Your husband? Mr Spock is-your husband now?" Tina looked between them, stunned.

Nyota gently touched her cheek, "Yes, we're married."

Spock looked down at the yeoman and confirmed in a deep, no nonsense voice,

"Yes, she agreed.

"Spock has agreed to help our cause."

Tina's eyes widened and looked at her commander, pointing at Spock.
"He is? He's going to challenge the captain?"

"Yes, and we will win, our plan is flawless, if we all worked together. What do you say?"

"You don't have to ask me twice, I'm with you Ms. Uhura."

Nyota turned to Spock and said in a sultry voice, "Now it is time to meet my team darling. Tina, page Charlene and Eve to Mr. Spock's quarters."

"Yes, Ms. Uhura, but Mr. Spock needs to lower his shield."

"Falor, lower shields."

Falor went to a panel on the wall and entered some codes.

"It is completed."

Tina used her communicator to signal the others.

"Yes, the Lt. Commander wants you both in Mr. Spock's quarters." Tina flipped the communicator closed and looked up at Mr. Spock.

"Stand back everyone."

A few minutes later, two women materialized in the room with their weapons drawn.

Spock looked on in amazement as the two women appeared.

"Fascinating."

 






Chapter End Notes:

ko-te'kru= Vulcansu for Queen    







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.