Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000
Summary: 
Nyota and her team executed a plan to put an end to the prostitution ring on the ship run by Ensigns Reilly and Chekov, who ended up being the laughingstock of the ship. What made matters worse is that they lost all the money they had made from the scheme. Now Nyota faced another danger...

 

See the source image    




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The Vixens

In Captain Kirk's quarters, two women were grooming each other, Janice was brushing Marlena's long black tresses. Marlena gazed at the assortment of rings that decorated her fingers without really seeing them; Her mind was on another matter:

"The rumors about Uhura and Jim are persistent, Jan."

"I don't see why, Mar. We keep him busy. He doesn't have time for her between us and all his schemes."

"What about Boma? She dropped him right after her promotion; it isn't a coincidence. They are planning something."

Janice stopped brushing and turned Marlena around to face her: "Do you think he'll drop both of us for just her?"

"Why not?"

"Jim never does things by ones; he has us, and we are doing a great job keeping him interested in only us. We need to stick together, girl; we've got it made. There is no other captain in the fleet with two women," Janice said.

"I know. I trust you, girl. But the last time I heard of a setup like ours, they killed each other."

Janice looked into Marlena's eyes and became serious: "Listen, we have a good setup. You and I know how hard it is to find protection at all, not to mention becoming the Captain's women. Do you really think Jim is considering ditching us for Uhura?"

"You have to admit that Uhura is sexy, gorgeous, and smart. I always wondered why she never took the step to secure a relationship with Jim. She had the better opportunity. And, if not, why did Jim promote her?"

"We know that he's a womanizer. We knew that when we agreed to become his women. But he always comes back to us after playing the field."

"Yeah, you're right. But I feel threatened; she has more on us than anyone, Jan."

"I will check around for more information. Let's see if Miss High-and-Mighty has got what it takes to draw our man to her."

"I don't know what Jim sees in her anyway. She is not even Jim's type!" Marlena snarled.

"She got more tits and ass than both of us put together. Do you think Jim is changing his type?"

"Why not? She got that promotion out of the blue. She walks around like she owns the ship. Even Scotty gave her sh!t about it!"

"OK, Mar. Maybe we should pay her a visit; she is not taking our man. We've worked hard to please him. We need to protect what is ours."

"Now you're talking, Janice!"

Marlena pulled out her knife with a flourish and a sinister smile: "Maybe we can rearrange some of her assets too," she snarled, thinking of ways to carve Uhura's firm body.

"If what Marlena said is true, and Uhura is hooked on our man, then I've got a gift for her that would... would make her disappear," Janice thought to herself. She too wore a sinister smile as she continued grooming Mar's hair.


Scotty had his own plans; his need for revenge was deeply rooted in his mind and heart. He was walking down a corridor with a couple of his backup men. When he saw his target was in sight, a low snarl came out of his mouth, and he nodded toward one of the crewman, giving him the go-ahead, and turned, with the other crewman in tow, to circle around behind his target.

Nyota was unaware of the event about to unfold as she walked down the corridor; then a crewman stepped in front of her. She tried to move around him, and he stepped in front of her again, blocking her path. She drew her knife out of her thigh-high boot and eyed him, preparing to defend herself. He, too, pulled out his knife and the two of them squared off. She lashed out first, cutting the crewman across his chest. He snarled and lunged at her. She quickly dodged his cut and slashed him again in the arm. He covered the wound with his hand and stepped back. She pivoted for her next move and then felt herself being lifted off her feet.

Nyota lashed out, kicking at the crewman and throwing an elbow toward the unseen attacker behind her. She connected with the crewman's face as well as the man behind her, who let go, allowing her to fall to the floor. Then her knife was pulled from her hand and her wrist was grabbed from behind. Nyota attempted a karate move against the person behind her and was met with a slap across her face and a shove. As her body crashed against the wall, she aimed a kick toward her attacker, but it was deflected.

"Now, now, lassie! You dinna want to kick a superior officer, do ye?!" Scotty snarled with a sinister laugh. "Di' ye think I forgot how ye treated me at the last meeting? All I wanted to know is whether ye slept with the Captain, that's all."

Nyota didn't answer, she was breathing heavily while one of his henchmen pinned her against the wall with a sneer.

Scotty continued: "All I want is to... well... taste ye. But I dinna take second best or leftovers from the Captain. Then ye hurt my feelings, and that I couldn't take, ye b!tch."

He slapped her again. "That's for embarrassing me in front of the Captain."

Then Scotty waved her knife in front of her, twirling it: "Nothing to say now, ye b!tch? Maybe I'll carve ye a new face so it won't be so distracting!"

The two henchmen laughed; then suddenly one man crumbled to the ground. Scotty and the other henchman turned to see him on the floor. Nyota took the opportunity to kick the man holding her and elbowed him in the stomach. Then Scotty fell to the floor with a thud. Nyota braced herself for the next attack. She looked up to see a Vulcan standing over the two bodies; she just stared at him.

"Lieutenant Commander, are you well?"

"Where did you come from?"

"I am on assignment from Commander Spock. I noticed that you needed assistance. The odds were not in your favor; I adjusted them for you."

Nyota began to relax. She knelt to retrieve her knife from Scotty's hand. Then an idea came to her. She lifted Scotty's right hand and swiftly cut off his middle finger; blood flowed from the open wound.

"Thank you, Semek. I will surely inform Mister Spock of your service. You saved me, and I am grateful."

She held up Scotty's appendage as a trophy: "As a reminder." Then she quickly left, and Semek went to the intercom to request medical assistance.


A little while later an angry Captain Kirk entered Sickbay again, with Spock and T'Pring trailing behind his guards.

"What the f$ck is going on! Severed Body Parts Week?"

Kirk found out from Spock and his personal guard Semek that Scotty had attacked Uhura. Uhura corroborated the story and refused to reveal what she had done with Scotty's missing middle finger. Scotty was in pain and angry that his finger was missing, and was cursing Uhura for it. McCoy had him sedated enough for him to make a complaint. Nurse Chapel gave McCoy her Padd with Scotty's latest stats and stood by to observe.

"Look what that b!tch DID to me!" Scotty wailed, holding up his right hand to show the stump of the missing finger.

Kirk had steam coming from his ears; his fists were balled up, and he was breathing heavily. Kirk grabbed Scotty by his red shirt and lifted him off the biobed.

"I would have cut more than that damn finger off your arse! What were you thinking? I need her to do her job, and I need you to do yours! If she refuses to help me with these two missions, she can screw us up big time!"

"SHE CUT MY FINGER OFF, CAPTAIN! I WANT JUSTICE!" Scotty screamed.

"Justice?! I should put you in the agonizer! Three against one? How lame is that?!"

Kirk dropped him back on the bed; he swiped his hair back and glared at Scotty:

"You're not the only man that has the hots for Uhura; I'm ordering you to let it go!"

Chapel and Nurse Running Deer exchanged glances in amazement and continued to keep quiet.

Scotty glared at his captain and continued to wonder if Uhura had slept with him. "What about my finger?!"

McCoy interjected with a smile, "I could replace it with a prosthetic. I find it strange she took your... middle finger."

Scotty just glared at his mangled hand and contemplated the idea.

Kirk chuckled, "Kiss it good-bye."

Behind them stood the Vulcans, observing the whole scene. The silent wolf was grateful that Semek had done his job and saved his woman from the clutches of Mr. Scott. His anger was volcanic at the thought of her being hurt or even killed, and although he was outwardly controlled, he made no effort to rein in his emotions "I might have to kill you for touching her, Mister Scott." Spock thought Scotty was a weak man; to attack a woman three to one was below him. "Yes, I think I will have to kill you," was his thought. Spock also wondered if the two incidents were connected; he made a mental note to check into the possibility.


Meanwhile, in Nyota's quarters, four women were celebrating their victories over the past 36 hours. The clinking of four glasses rang out.

"I can't believe it!" Tina said, shaking her head. "I just can't believe I'm free!"

The four women giggled and sipped champagne to celebrate their success.

"I, for one, would be totally onboard with this 'Sisterhood' if we can do more things like this!" Charlene declared.

"I like the fact we can do it covertly and avoid detection!" Eve added.

Nyota eyed Tina and came up with an idea. "Tina, I need you to be my personal bodyguard."

Tina choked on her drink. "Me? You want me to guard you?"

"Why not?"

"First, I'm small; how can I take down those men?"

"Your size creates the illusion that you are no threat, my little sister; you will have the advantage," Nyota said. "We can train secretly to hone our combat skills and make them think twice about attacking us."

"Yes, I have some weapons that can help you too," Charlene said.

"Nyota, tell us what happened with Mister Scott," Eve said.

"It's because of him that I need a bodyguard. He got the drop on me-ME! No man on this ship has ever done that before. I thought I was untouchable under the Captain's protection. They had me cornered three to one; I could manage two. Scott was still stuck on whether I had slept with the Captain. Then, out of nowhere, Mister Spock's guard nerved-pinched two, and I took down the third. I took compensation by removing Scott's finger."

Nyota pulled out a pouch and showed them the blood-drained, shriveled finger. The women burst out laughing. "I will keep this in a jar for remembrance of our encounter."

"Wow, it was pure luck that the Vulcan happened to save you!" Charlene said.

Nyota started thinking that the Vulcan, one of Spock's men, HAD saved her. Spock had never paid her any mind.

"Yes, I think his name is Semek or something. I don't pay much attention to the Vulcans."

"Well, I would like them to be on our side if anything should happen," Eve said.

"That is something to consider, Eve, but how? What leverage could we offer?" Nyota thought aloud. "How can I convince them to join us?" Nyota looked at Tina:

"You, young lady, will report here to my quarters at 600 hours for quick training and then escort me to the bridge; once there, you will observe the bridge crew and take notes."

"Got it! Thank you, Lieutenant Commander-I won't let you down!"

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.