Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


twelve 


juuni 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

“Mr. Ito, he’s waiting for you in the sitting room.” Everything in him had wanted to avoid coming. After his last visit, he’d been haunted by the images he’d seen. The things he’d read. Stepping past the large doors to the time portal, he found the aged man sitting in his chair, feet like always propped up and crossed. 

    “Good morning Mr. Matsuda,” He lifted an old veiny hand and waved him inside. Something about this man never seemed to sit right with him. He always felt uneasy around him. The tales of his past served to give him nightmares and he’d frankly never had a patient that scared this much shit out of him. Swallowing, he took a step into the room and glanced out at the clear pink, lilac, and orange sunrise. It took his breath away how close it seemed. 

    “I haven’t talked much about my wife have I?” Letting his eyes find the man again, he slowly took a seat next to him. 

    “No, sir.” On the small table by his chair, he had an open photo album.

    “I wouldn’t know where to start.”

    “Start wherever you like.” 

    “The moment I met her, my world went to shit.”  Licking his lips, he glanced down again at the album. 

    “Beatrice was the second woman who ever had my heart and she didn’t waste any opportunity with it.”

    “Where did you meet her?” He questioned, sitting back in the chair. Today seemed to be a day of fonder memories. Talking about one’s wife was always sure to bring happy times.

     “Shanghai. ’43. The place was called Oriental Pearl Club. It no longer exists.”

    “Ah,”

    “She had the most beautiful voice. It mesmerized all who heard it.” 

    “She sounds like a dynamic woman.”

    “Short as hell and prettier than Snow White. But she was hard-headed.”

    “Hard-headed?”

    “Stubborn as a mule and she never listened to a damn thing I said. I still don’t know why that turned me on.” For the briefest moment, the two men shared a mutual little laugh. 

    “She was the best thing that ever happened to me. She was the reason I became a better man.”  He sounded tired. Exhausted actually. Still spunky but not as intense. At least, not today. He’d been made aware of his situation and knew that he was now permanently on hospice home care. He had less than five weeks left projected to live, cancer having spread across most of his body. 

    “I’m not a perfect man and I was not the best husband. But, not once did Bea ever leave me. We would always talk about it… what I did to piss her off. What she did. What we could change. How we could be better. Those sorts of things… they mattered to me. Keeping her happy and with me mattered.”

    “Yes, sir.” He replied reflectively. Mrs. Beatrice Matsuda sounded like the kind of woman that a man matured for, fought for, and cherished. 

    “Of course, as we grew older our communication styles evolved and grew better. We learned to work with each other and not fight each other so much.” 

    “You two fought each other? Like physically fought each other?” 

    “Sometimes. Most times, we fought with hurtful words.” He pressed his palms against his thighs and looked over at the man who wanted to travel back in time… back to his Bea. 

    “I disappointed her so many times. But, I’d like to think that just as many times as I disappointed her, I made her proud.” 

    “I know you did Mr. Matsuda. I’m sure of it.” The faint smile on his face stayed put and he sighed, closing his eyes. 

    “I’d trade anything to have her back. She was everything to me. Even if she annoyed the hell out of me.” 

 

***

 

    He heard it. The sharp intake of breath behind him. It took everything within him not to smirk. Slowly, his fingers kept to their work, unbuttoning button after button of his uniform shirt. 

    “What are you doing? Hurry before the water grows cold.” He said roughly, letting the shirt slip down his biceps to the floor.

    Days had passed since their disaster of a dinner. It seemed like they had both regressed severely, not talking to each other as much. And when they did speak, the words were short and clipped. He’d taken her out of the compound once more to reward her for her blessed silence but somehow, that day too had ended in an argument. 

    With his deployment date quickly approaching in the next few weeks, he’d been more than antsy. He didn’t know why this time had him so nervous. Normally, the nerves settled and died down by now. He’d written a letter to his mother and informed her of their progress… the successes Japan had in the war thus far. Letting her know he’d be dispatched to Iwo Jima, she had invited him to visit home if ever permitted a leave. 

    Fingers took hold of his belt and eased the thin metal pin out of the small hole. Pulling it free from the metal holder, he tossed it away from him. Turning, he found her still clothed, staring at him. Lifting fingers to his zipper, he slowly pulled, the metallic sound piercing the quiet space. The sight of her doing the opposite of what he asked was starting to annoy him. She’d been increasingly flippant and mouthy over the last couple of days and rejected any contact or proximity to or with him. 

    After a full month of living together, she still wasn’t used to them sharing baths. When he would force her into the tub, most times by literally picking her up and throwing her in, she always scurried to the far east end, sinking low into the water as if he couldn’t reach out and touch her if he wanted to.             

    “You have that look.” Her voice was quiet and firm. But her eyes, how they betrayed her. They’d followed his finger's movement and now though she tried not to, her very eyeballs stuck to his hands pulling his uniform pants down his hips. 

    “Now, you decide to speak.” He mused, irritation present in his voice. That seemed to break whatever trance she’d been in and her eyes finally drifted away from him. 

    “Don’t look at me like that. It’s disgusting.”

    “How am I looking at you?” He asked, pulling off the thin undershirt underneath his uniform shirt. 

    “Like a horny dog.”

    “A horny dog… Hm.” She turned her back to him. 

    “When you look at me like that, it makes my skin crawl. You’re no damn different than the rest of them.” He slipped fingers inside the elastic band of his boxers. 

    “Tell me what a horny dog looks like, Bea.” 

    “Like you want to eat my flesh… devour me whole… like an uncontrollable beast.” 

    “Interesting.” At last, the cool air from the room touched his bottom half just as it had his upper. 

    “That’s what you think I am. An uncontrollable beast?”

    “No, you’re an inhuman pig.” Nostrils flaring softly, he approached her. Grabbing her arm, he yanked her towards the tub, ignoring her audible protest. 

    “I’ve allowed you to disrespect me without consequence but it stops today.” Turning narrowed eyes upward, she felt her eyes grow watery. 

    “You’ve gotten comfortable around me. Too comfortable.”

    “What are you talking about? Let go of me!” Naked as the day he was brought into the world, he calmly walked over to his desk, neat clean, and pristine as always. Lifting his holster, he quietly removed the gun from within its confinement. At once, she began to shake and tremble, shock bleeding out the once defiance and disgust from her face. Lifting the weapon, he clicked off the safety. 

    “I-Ichiro…”

    “Undress. Now.” Swallowing thickly, she at once began to unbutton her dress and hastily pulled it off, the whole of it now pooled at her feet. Letting his eyes roam her body, he lifted them to her own. 

    “Panties off.” He demanded, eyes cold and emotionless, his finger hugging the trigger. Taking a shaky breath, she slowly dropped equally shaky fingers and slipped the thin cotton underwear down her legs until it too met the crumpled dress. He didn’t say a word as he neared and she reached behind her to grab the rim of the metal tub, fingers tightly gripping. 

    “You need a reminder of who I am because clearly, you’ve forgotten.” He spoke quietly, eyes traveling down her small trembling body. Golden brown, her skin looked soft. As though her very skin was not skin at all but silk. 

    “Are you going to shoot me?” He didn’t answer, instead, pressed the barrel of his pistol against her temple. At that, she closed her eyes. 

    “You tell me if I should or not. All that fucking mouth of yours.” Out of all the women he’d seen…Beatrice was the most peculiar. The most beautiful. A small slim neck. Soft collarbones. Pliable full breasts, perfect in size proportionate to her willowy petite body. The way her honeyed skin seemed to melt into little hard points of brown fascinated him. No…fascinated wasn’t quite the right word. Should he tell it honest…it aroused him. 

    She gripped the rim of the tub so tightly her fingers were losing that mystifying bronze color and he lifted the barrel up away from her temple, letting it now drag down across her cheek. Pushing it into her flesh, he forced her head back to reveal the whole of her neck. Her heart was beating so fast. He could tell by the rapid breathing. Silent now, he teased the barrel down the soft satiny skin between those weighty orbs. 

    “Ichiro,” 

    “Quiet.”

    Down the barrel teased pressing a cold steel kiss to a smooth flat stomach. The curves of small yet round hips flared out in a tempting display. Their very design and that of every other inch of her supple body were created for every vile and filthy desire of man. Finding the bush of dark curls nestled in a thick patch on her triangle, he lifted his gaze to hers. She was the closest thing he’d ever get to Heaven, her tightly closed thighs hid the promised gateway. By now, his member was erect and it jut upward, proud and imposing.

    She’d closed her eyes and turned her head away from him, her breath heavy as he drew closer, a single inhale of hers fanning against his chin as he leaned forward to press his mouth against her ear. 

    “What did I tell you when you first arrived here?” She couldn’t find the words and he lifted his free hand, grabbed hold of her chin, and made her look at him. 

    “Answer me.” 

    “If you wanted to, you could strip me and take me.” Her voice was quiet now and slightly shaky. 

    “I could put the barrel of this gun against your head and make you kneel. If I so chose, I could grab you by your hair and force my cock into your mouth.” His words were chilling and she shuddered as he let go of her chin, leaning even closer over her, close enough that his stiff rod prodded her ribcage. 

    “It would be easy to watch you suck. Enough until I come all over your face.” 

    “Ichiro….” 

    “That would be the perfect way to make your mouth useful.” Lifting a hand, he took hold of her hair and turned her head towards him. Now, those watery eyes looked up at him and he tightened his grip on her hair. 

    “I’ve been too lenient with you. That’s my mistake.” His lips drew closer to her own. 

    “It won’t be made again.” Letting go of her, his emotionless eyes cut into her. 

    “The next time you disobey me…the next time you open your mouth to disrespect me…” He leaned in once more, his breath warming her lips.     

    “I’m going to wrap my hands around your pretty little throat and choke the life from you. I’ll use you like the whore they named you when you were brought in to me. And after I have my fill of fucking you, I will put a bullet between your eyes. Do I make myself clear?” 

    “…yes…” She croaked, her voice breaking.  Her breaths were shaky and her fingers gripped the tub behind them even tighter. 

    “I wouldn’t be a horny dog then. I would be the very definition of a nightmare.” At once, he backed away from her. Her legs threatened to give out and she couldn’t meet his gaze now, her lips parted and mouth panting. 

    “I’m not like one of your little songs. Don’t forget that Beatrice. Ever.” He had now clicked the safety on and put the gun back into his holster. Turning, he lifted a cigarette to his lips and struck a match. Blowing out the smoke, he licked his lips. 

    “Now,” Taking another long inhale, he snuffed out the lit part of the cigarette and put it back into his pack. 

    “Get in the goddamn tub.” 

*** 

 

    He was stunned as he relayed the memory. Mr. Matsuda, however, appeared slightly humored. 

    “I wanted to strangle her just as much as I wanted to kiss her.” 

    “Hm.” He was quiet as the old man coughed, a chronic wet hoarse cough that sounded brutal and painful. He reached for a tissue or two and expelled putrid phlegm, bright green and bloody. 

    “Mr. Matsu-” His raised trembling hand stopped him and he coughed some more up before wheezing for breath. 

    “Sit…” He gasped, a small series of coughs before he sat back in his chair. He did so slowly and with much anxiety. 

    “I must tell you the rest…”

    “Maybe another day. I think you should-”

    “I don’t have time!” He grit out, voice now gritty and rough. 

    “If I don’t tell you, I’ll be forgotten. I’m… trusting you with my story, Ito.” Throat tight, he sat back down, fingers digging into the arms of the chair. When he had gathered his breath, he closed his eyes, the skin of his face, neck, and arms a sickly white. It was obvious that he had lost weight thanks to the repeated rounds of chemo he’d endured over the years. And now, the once healthy well-built man now had been reduced to disease-riddled skin and bones. 

    “Before the battle of Iwo Jima…I almost ruined my military career for that fucking woman.” 

    “What happened?” 

 

***

 

 

    “Don’t make me go back. Please.” That caught his attention. In the time he’d known her, she never begged. Never pleaded. Lifting steely eyes, he sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. 

    “You can’t stop going Bea.”

    “He’s not….it’s not what you think.” Clenching his jaw, he exhaled heavily through his nostrils and reached for those trusty cigarettes. 

    “Give me a reason.” It seemed it was hard for her to speak then. He said not a word as he placed the stick of nicotine in between his lips. 

    “He touches me.” His chest burned at the statement. 

    “He’s a doctor. He’s supposed to touch you.” 

    “No…not…not like that.”

    “Like what?” 

    “You’re not dumb or deaf. You know exactly what I mean.” She hissed, annoyance and irritation flushing her features. 

    “Show me where.” 

    “No.” 

    “Then you’ll go as scheduled.” He stood up and went to grab his hat when her hand suddenly gripped his. 

    “Please…. Ichiro….” He was silent as he looked down at her, who pressed her face against his shoulder. 

    “He hurts me…he….he sticks things…in…inside of me…” Letting go of his hat on the table, he lifted his hand to press against her hair. 

    “How often?” He asked, his voice calm and cool. 

    “Every time I go…” 

    “Does he say anything to you?”

    “…He told me that I was the perfect specimen. That….he hadn’t seen anyone else like me…with my….features.” 

    “And?”

    “He asked me if you and I were…having sex.”

    “What did you tell him?”

    “Of course, I told him yes…” He remained quiet as she continued, 

    “He told me that he wondered if you…satisfied me. Some weird sick nonsense about the size and diameter of my sex organs.” Taking a shaky breath, she pulled away from him just enough to look up into his eyes. 

    “He said the next time I came to him…he’d have a present for me.”

    “What kind of present?”

    “He said he’d tie me to his bed, open my legs and inject a syringe full of semen into me.” At that, his nostrils flared wide. He let his hand fall away from her hair and placed the cap on his head. 

    “I’ll visit him.” Is all he said as he left her, locking the door behind him. 

 

*** 

 

    The door had just closed. Doctor Nakakawa stood at his desk, arranging surgical tools. 

    “Busy?” Turning, he found First Lt. Matsuda standing behind him, hands in his pockets. Laughing nervously, he shook his head no. 

    “Most of my appointments were early this morning.”

    “Ah,”

    “Though I am about to take a break. For lunch.” Going over to the sink, he washed his hands and straightened the spectacles housed on the bridge of his nose. 

    “How can I help you, Lt. Matsuda? It must be urgent for you to not make an appointment.” 

    “I wanted to know how she’s doing.” For a moment, the older man looked confused but then suddenly he understood. 

    “Ah, your whore.” He didn’t answer, simply watching as he continued speaking. 

    “She’s a beautiful one. I wonder where they found her.”

    “Shanghai.”

    “Oh?”

    “You could say we have a previous history.” The man grinned. 

    “How lucky for you to have met her again hm?”

    “If you look at it that way.” 

    “Yes, well…” He cleared his throat. 

    “Number 7017. What a lovely specimen.” The pitiful lump of flesh began to sweat, beads forming at his receding hairline as he seemed to reflect on something. 

    “I would like to be frank in my findings with her. If I may?”

    “By all means.” Clearing his throat again, he went over to his desk and sat down. Papers rustled as he searched through manila files until 7-0-1-7 stared at him from across the room. 

    “Beatrice Jones. 22 years of age. Origin is the United States of America. Five feet two inches. One hundred and five pounds.” More rustling of papers. 

    “Race: Negroid. Skull diameter is 7.1. Average. Breast-waist-hip measurements 36-25-42. Considerably more hip-heavy than the others we have. I’d say more than ideal hips for birthing.” 

    “What of her internally?” The question seemed to cause a pale red blush to come to the doctor’s cheeks as if he’d had sake. 

    “Ah..yes internally…she’s perfect in every way.” 

    “How so?” 

    “The average male penis is roughly about four to five inches when erect. 7017 has a vaginal canal of six inches, which makes it perfect for a slightly larger than average member.” Licking his lips, he lifted his eyes to his. 

    “If you don’t mind me asking First Lt., how many inches are you when erect?” 

    “Slightly more than six.”

    “Ah, very fortunate. Does the whole of your penis fit inside of her during sex?” 

    “What business is that of yours?” 

    “Ah, perhaps my questions are too personal. It is the researcher in me I’m afraid.” He didn’t say a word as he watched the man lift a handkerchief and dab at the sweat on his forehead. 

    “When I perform my examinations on the maruta, I use this.” Getting up, he held up a weird metal contraption, the shape of a duck’s mouth. 

    “It is called a speculum. It is inserted into the vagina and opens up the orifice an amazing 2 centimeters.” Putting the device back onto the table, he smoothed back the balding hair at the top of his head. 

    “Allow me to be frank. 7017 has quite the lovely pussy.” At that, he took his hands out of his pockets. 

    “The color of sakura petals in spring, looking at her cervix makes me quite homesick. Have you ever heard of it before?”

    “No.”

    “It’s a wonderful design. The female cervix bares the shape of a smooth fleshy ‘O’. Upon closer inspection and examination, it looks as though it has tiny puckered lips there at its opening. During the act of intercourse, the lips open and accept semen released from the male partner.” Still, he said nothing and by now, the talk of his ‘research’ had his face red and his voice excited. 

    “Her labia, the outer lips that protect the vaginal opening, interestingly were soaked with female arousal. I couldn’t help slipping a finger into her.” The man turned to look at him, his sick grin widening. His throat grew tight. 

    “The speculum slid right in and her walls opened so easily. I wondered what it would be like to fill her open cavern with liquids….water perhaps…sake even….maybe even milk. She’s such a fascinating specimen. I enjoy experimenting on her.” He said nothing still, his expression darkening. 

    “It fills me with regret that we haven’t more Negro maruta to conduct experiments on. I’d love to have a male. They say that the size of the Negro penis is like that of a horse or elephant.”  Dabbing the beads of sweat once more, he sighed. 

    “Anyhow…I want to breed 7017…with your permission. It would benefit us to see how the Negroid female carries offspring. Personally, seeing her cavern filled with semen would be a sight to witness. Even more than the protruding belly and heavy breasts full with milk.” 

    Breathing harshly, the man lifted shaky fingers to his lab coat but they didn’t make it there as he punched him hard in the jaw. A loud groan sounded in the room and as he turned his head again, he hit him again, harder than the first time, making him crash into his tray of instruments. 

    “Fucking pig.” He hissed, lifting him by the collar. 

    “First Lt. please…” Grabbing a scalpel, he pressed it against the fat of the man’s neck. 

    “She’s not a toy for you to play with.” The man suddenly laughed. 

    “Is she not? Did we not capture her for the sake of scientific discovery and progression?” 

    “No.” His voice was low and furious. 

    “Have you lost your way, Lt.? What we do must always be in the name of Japan and of our Emperor. If I didn’t know any better, I’d dangerously assume that you’re in love with the bitch.”

    “Shut up.” 

    “She does not belong to you alone. She belongs to us all. She belongs to our Great and Mighty Emperor. Should she serve us well, should she honor our Emperor with her body’s service she might be worthy to die an honorable death.” Shoving him away from him, he tightened his grip on the scalpel and sliced his cheek, ignoring the whimpers and screams from him. 

    “Today will be the last day you touch her with your filthy hands.” Bloody, the man grinned. 

    “If I don’t heed your so-called warning?” Leaning down over him, he returned his grin with one of his own. 

    “I’ll cut off all of your fingers. Your toes. Nose and earlobes. Slice your shriveled cock in half and shove your testicles into your mouth.”  

    “You’ve forgotten your place. I know your Captain by name. All it will take is one conversation with him and you’re finished.” 

    “Not even he will be able to keep you from me.” He growled against his ear. Grin now gone, the chilled emotionless gaze made the doctor’s blood cold and he screamed and reached up to grab hold of his ear, a piece of his earlobe bloody and detached on the floor. 

    “Just in case you still entertain the thought of it.” He lifted and tossed the scalpel away from him and opened the door. Ignoring the confused faces of his medical staff, he headed back to his quarters completely unbothered by his actions. 

 

*** 

 

    “I was lucky to have had enough time to wash the blood from my hands and change my uniform before being summoned to my Captain’s office. Bea didn’t ask any questions, though I knew she wanted to. By the blood on my hands, she knew I’d taken care of it.” 

    “The meeting with your Captain…”

    “He was rightfully pissed.” 

    “And you?”

 

*** 

 

    His legs had grown tired from standing in the same spot for the past hour. At ease, he had stared at the wall until it seemed the paint had started to blur. The radiator had not been turned on and his toes had started to grow cold inside of his boots. But still, he remained. Still, he maintained his position. At the knob turning, he inhaled through his nostrils as Captain Onada entered. The man sounded out of breath, that’s just how pissed he was. 

    “Attention!” He growled angrily, watching as he fell into the commanded position, saluting him, arm firm and fingers stiff. Coming to turn, he pulled out his chair and sat down, steepling his fingers. 

    “I’m sure you can imagine the conversation I just had with Head Surgeon Nakakawa.” He replied not. 

    “He had a fantastical story of you bursting into his medical office and harassing him. He relayed that you in a fit of rage sliced off his earlobe.” Again, he replied not, eyes straight on the wall ahead of him. 

    “Is it true?” 

    “Yes, sir.”

    “All because of that filthy Negroid whore in your captivity. Is that true?” 

    “Yes, sir.” He chuckled in disbelief, sitting back into his chair. 

    “Now, what would make you do such a thing like that?” He didn’t answer. 

    “Speak, goddammit!” 

    “I merely went to inquire of her health reports, sir.”

    “Her health was of concern to you?”

    “Yes, sir.”

    “Is the bitch pregnant?”

    “No, sir.”

    “Then what concern could you have?”

     “Impregnation without my consent, sir.” At that, the man, red in the face, pursed his lips. 

    “What are you implying, Matsuda?” 

    “It is to my knowledge that prisoner of war women given to officers are by right their property until the end of the war. Confirm truth, sir.”

    “Confirmed.”

    “The woman made me aware that Head Surgeon Nakakawa told her of his plans to forcibly inseminate her without my knowledge.”

    “Go on,”

    “Upon arrival and entry, Head Surgeon Nakakawa spoke of his findings concerning her physical form. He expressed his desire to inseminate her repeatedly, sir.”

    “Did he ask for consent upon asking?”

    “Yes, sir.” He answered. 

    “At ease.” He at once relaxed, feet apart and arms behind his back. 

    “What reason did you have for cutting off his earlobe, Matsuda?” 

    “If I may be honest, sir?”

    “Speak,”

    “I don’t like the bastard.” 

    “Is that so?”

    “Any pain inflicted upon the Negro female should be first consulted with me. He fulfills personal fantasies with her and disrespects my authority, sir.” Captain Onada for a long moment was quiet, eying him ominously. 

    “Head Surgeon Nakakawa is currently undergoing reattachment surgery as we speak. He demanded that I court-martial and imprison you.” He showed no emotion. 

    “I, however, like you Matsuda. I think you’re a damn good soldier and would serve as an example to all the 30 to 50 enlisted warriors I’ve entrusted you with commanding.”

    “I am not worthy, sir.”

    “Perhaps not. But, I think you should be given another opportunity to make this right. Don’t you agree?” 

    “Yes, sir.”

    “Reacting impulsively on the behalf of a prisoner of war whore will make me question your loyalty to not only myself but our Emperor. You don’t want me to doubt you.” 

    “No, sir.”

    “If I hear of anything like this happening again, I will personally order you to watch the bitch be ripped apart and you will be thrown in prison. Is that clear?”

    “Yes, sir.” 

    “Good. Now, get out.” Saluting him, he turned on his boot heel and exited his office.






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: Hey y'all hehe. How has your weeks been respectively? Mine has been very busy and borderline exhausting physically but I'm here, blessed and thankful to write more of Ichiro and Bea's story hehe. This one was explosive huh? *cue fanning gif* Kiiiiindaaaaa spicy, no? Ichiro's frankness is very refreshing lol. Love how he talks about Bea like yeah that woman got the hell on my nerves but I loved her more than life. hahahahahha. The bath scene was *fanning continues* bruhhhhhhhh that was spiiiiicy. He said yeah you gon make me give you some act right ma'am if you keep it up LOL. SHEEEESH just DON'T KILL HER MATSUDA LOL. Give her the act right but don't take her out LOL. Okay, I quit lol

His interaction with the psycho sick in the head animal Nakakawa was just *chef's kiss* I love how he stood his ground, was honest and unyielding towards his Captain as well. Like look, Ion like the dude and he was overstepping his bounds. So, there lol. 

Hope you enjoyed the read! I've got three more updates for you! This weekend is Father's Day weekend so I will be spending it with family. 

To all the Dads, God bless you and thank you. We love and appreciate you.

DL~

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.