Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ichiro and Bea were on my brain y'all. I had to write something LOL. here are two snippets I wrote about them hehe. Hope y'all like them. 

*language warning*

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


snippet 1 

 

He heard it. The sharp intake of breath behind him. It took everything within him not to smirk. Slowly, his fingers kept to their work, unbuttoning button after button of his uniform shirt. 

"What are you doing? Hurry before the water grows cold." He said roughly, letting the shirt slip down his biceps to the floor. She still wasn't used to it. Them sharing baths. She always scurried to the far east end of the small tub, sinking low into the water as if he couldn't reach out and touch her if wanted to. Fingers took hold of his belt and eased the thin metal pin out of the small hole. Pulling it free from the metal holder, he tossed it away from him. Turning, he found her still clothed, staring at him. Lifting fingers to his zipper, he slowly pulled, the metallic sound piercing the quiet space. 

"You have that look." Her voice was quiet and firm. But her eyes, how they betrayed her. They'd followed his fingers movement and now though she tried not to, her very eyeballs stuck to his hands pulling his uniform pants down his hips. 

"What look?" He asked, staring at her just the same. That seemed to break whatever trance she'd been in and her eyes finally drifted away from him. 

"The same as those horny dogs just outside your door." 

"Horny dogs hm?" Sucking her teeth, she turned her back to him. 

"How then, Bea, is a horny dog supposed to look?" He questioned, slipping fingers inside of the elastic band of his boxers. 

"Don't ask something so stupid." At last, the cool air from the room touched his bottom half just as it had his upper. Nostrils flaring softly, he approached her. Grabbing her arm, he yanked her towards the tub, ignoring her audible protest. 

"You've forgotten. You've gotten comfortable. Too comfortable." Turning narrowed eyes upward, she felt her eyes grow watery. 

"What are you talking about?" Naked as the day he was brought into the world, he calmly walked over to his desk, neat clean, and pristine as always. Lifting his holster, he quietly removed the gun from within its confinement. At once, she began to shake and tremble, shock bleeding out the once defiance and disgust from her face. Lifting the weapon, he clicked off the safety. 

"I-Ichiro..."

"Undress. Now." Swallowing thickly, she at once began to unbutton her dress and hastily pulled it off, the whole of it now pooled at her feet. Letting his eyes roam her body, he lifted them to her own. 

"Panties off." He demanded, eyes cold and emotionless, his finger hugging the trigger. Taking a shaky breath, she slowly dropped equally shaky fingers and slipped the thin cotton underwear down her legs until it too met the crumpled dress. He didn't say a word as he neared and she reached behind her to grab the rim of the metal tub, fingers tightly gripping. 

"If I wanted to, I could make you do whatever I wanted." He spoke quietly, eyes staring down at her small trembling body. Golden brown, her skin looked soft. As though her very skin was not skin at all but silk. He'd tried his damndest to not look at her. But...he was a man. It couldn't be helped. Out of all the women he'd seen...Beatrice was the most peculiar. A small slim neck. Soft collarbones. Pliable round breasts, perfect in size proportionate to her willowy petite body. The way her honeyed skin seemed to melt into little hard points of brown fascinated him. No...fascinated wasn't quite the right word. It was a word that still seemed hard to believe. Hard to comprehend. But his throat tightened with it. His vision blurred with it. 

Down a smooth flat stomach, the curves of her hips though small flared out in a tempting display. As if to say their very design and that of her body was made and fit for every vile disgusting thought in the mind of man. Finding the bush of curls nestled in a thick patch on her triangle, he lifted his gaze to hers. She was braver than most. Others would have by now roamed their visage down his body just the same. 

"Ichiro," 

"Quiet." Swallowing, she kept her eyes on his as he drew closer, a single inhale of hers fanning against his chin as he leaned forward to press his mouth against her ear. 

"I could put the barrel of this gun against your head. Make you kneel." Lifting his free hand, he grabbed hold of her chin and made her look at him. 

"I could make you show me that tongue of yours. Put it to work." She closed her eyes now and he let go of her chin. 

"If I so chose, I could watch you suck my cock until I come all over your face. Wrap my hands around your pretty little throat and choke the life from you as I fuck you. I wouldn't be a horny dog then. I would be the very definition of a nightmare." Her breaths were shaky and her fingers gripped the tub behind them even tighter. 

"Don't forget that Beatrice. Ever." At once, he backed away from her, jaw tight. She couldn't meet his gaze now, her lips parted and mouth panting. 

"I'm not like one of your little songs." He had now clicked the safety on and put the gun back into his holster. Turning, he lifted a cigarette to his lips and struck a match. Blowing out the smoke, he licked his lips. 

"Now," Taking another long inhale, he snuffed out the lit part of the cigarette and put it back into his pack. 

"Get in the goddamn tub." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

snippet 2 

 

"Don't make me go back. Please." That caught his attention. In the time he'd known her, she never begged. Never pleaded. Lifting steely eyes, he sat back in his chair and crossed his arms. 

"You cannot stop going Bea."

"He's not....it's not what you think." Clenching his jaw, he exhaled heavily through his nostrils and reached for those trusty cigarettes. 

"Give me a reason." It seemed it was hard for her to speak then. He said not a word as he placed the stick of nicotine in between his lips. 

"He touches me." His chest burned at the statement. 

"He's a doctor. He's supposed to touch you." 

"No...not...not like that."

"Like what?" 

"You're not dumb or deaf. You know exactly what I mean." She hissed, annoyance and irritation flushing her features. 

"Show me where." 

"No." 

"Then you'll go as scheduled." He stood up and went to grab his hat when her hand suddenly gripped his. 

"Please.... Ichiro...." He was silent as he looked down at her who now had pressed her face against his shoulder. 

"He hurts me...he....he sticks objects...in...inside of me..." Letting go of his hat on the table, he lifted his hand to press against her hair. 

"How often?"

"Every time I go..." 

"Does he say anything to you?"

"...He told me that I was the perfect specimen. That....he hadn't seen anyone else like me...with my....features." 

"And?"

"He asked me if you and I were...having sex."

"What did you tell him?"

"Of course, I told him yes..." He remained quiet as she continued, 

"He told he that he wondered if you...satisfied me. Some weird sick nonsense about the size and diameter of my sex organs." Taking a shaky breath, she pulled away from him just enough to look up into his eyes. 

"He said the next time I came to him...he'd have a present for me."

"What kind of present?"

"He said he'd tie me to his bed, open my legs and inject a syringe full of semen into me." At that, his nostrils flared wide. 

"Normally he doesn't tell when he does. But he said that I was special...." He let his hand fall away from her hair and placed the cap on his head. 

"I'll visit him." Is all he said as he left her, locking the door behind him. 

*** 

The door had just closed. He stood at his desk, arranging surgical tools. 

"Busy?" Turning, he found Second Lt. Matsuda standing behind him, hands on his pockets. Laughing nervously, he shook his head no. 

"Most of my appointments were early this morning."

"Ah,"

"Though I am about to take a break. For lunch." Going over to the sink, he washed his hands and straightened the spectacles housed on the bridge of his nose. 

"How can I help you, Lt. Matsuda? It must be urgent for you to not make an appointment." 

"I wanted to know how she's doing." For a moment, the older man looked confused but then suddenly he understood. 

"Ah, your war bride." He didn't answer, simply watched as he continued speaking. 

"She's a beautiful one. I wonder where they found her."

"Shanghai."

"Oh?"

"You could say we have a previous history." The man grinned. 

"How lucky for you to have met her again hm?"

"If you look at it that way." 

"Yes, well..." He cleared his throat. 

"Number 7017. What a lovely specimen." The pitiful lump of flesh began to sweat, beads forming at his receding hairline as he seemed to reflect on something. 

"I would like to be frank in my findings with her. If I may?"

"By all means." Clearing his throat again, he went over to his desk and sat down. Papers rustled as he searched through manila files until 7-0-1-7 stared at him from across the room. 

"Beatrice Jones. 20 years of age. Origin is the United States of America. Five feet two inches. One hundred and five pounds."  More rustling of papers. 

"Race: Negroid. Skull diameter is 7.1. Average. Breast-waist-hip measurements 36-25-42. Considerably more hip-heavy than the others we have. I'd say more than ideal hips for birthing." 

"What of her internally?" The question seemed to cause a pale red blush to come to the doctor's cheeks as if he'd had sake. 

"Ah..yes internally...she's perfect in every way." 

"How so?" 

"The average male penis is roughly about four to five inches when erect. 7017 has a vaginal canal of six inches, which makes it perfect for a slightly larger than average member." Licking his lips, he lifted his eyes to his. 

"If you don't mind me asking Second Lt., how many inches are you when erect?" 

"Slightly more than six."

"Ah, very fortunate. Does the whole of your penis fit inside of her during sex?" 

"What business is that of yours?" 

"Ah, perhaps my questions are too personal. It is the researcher in me I'm afraid." He didn't say a word as he watched the man lift a handkerchief and dab at the sweat on his forehead. 

"When I perform my examinations on the toilets, I use this." Getting up, he held up a weird metal contraption, the shape of a duck's mouth. 

"It is called a speculum. It is inserted into the vagina and opens up the orifice an amazing 2 centimeters." Putting the device back onto the table, he smoothed back the balding hair at the top of his head. 

"Allow me to be frank. 7017 has quite the lovely pussy." At that, he took his hands out of his pockets. 

"The color of sakura petals in spring, looking at her makes me quite homesick. Her cervix is the shape of a smooth fleshy 'O' shape, amazingly it looks as though it has tiny puckered lips. As if thirsty and waiting for semen." 

"Waiting hm?"

"I'm sure you've ejaculated inside of her. I imagine those little lips opening to welcome your sperm inside. I want to see it in person." The man turned to look at him, his sick grin widening. 

"She must have thought of you this time. Her labia were soaked with female arousal. I couldn't help slipping a finger into her." His throat grew tight. 

"She tried not to like it but I felt how tight she squeezed my finger. Having her legs spread in front of me was a beautiful sight. The speculum slid right in and her walls opened so easily. I wondered what it would be like to fill her open cavern with liquids....water perhaps...sake even....maybe even milk. She's such a fascinating specimen. I enjoy experimenting on her." He said nothing still, his expression darkening. 

" I want to breed her...with your permission. Seeing her cavern filled with semen would be something I'd love to see. Even more than the protruding belly and heavy breasts full with milk." Breathing harshly, the man lifted shaky fingers up to his lab coat but they didn't make it there as he punched him hard in the jaw. A loud groan sounded in the room and as he turned his head again, he hit him again, harder than the first time, making him crash into his tray of instruments. 

"Fucking pig." He hissed, lifting him up by the collar. 

"Lt. please..." Grabbing a scalpel, he pressed it against the fat of the man's neck. 

"She's not a toy for you to play with." The man suddenly laughed. 

"Is she not? Did we not capture her for the sake of scientific discovery and progression?" 

"No." His voice was low and furious. 

"Was she not given to you for that purpose? How many men have their fun in our conquests, taking woman after woman. Gorging themselves on feminine flesh until they find themselves drunk from the pleasure of it all. How gracious Emperor Hirohito was to gift us our own personal harem. How he thinks of the welfare of his soldiers."

"Shut up." 

"She belongs to us all. Not just to you to fuck. She belongs to the Empire of Japan. Should she serve us well, she will live." Shoving him away from him, he tightened his grip on the scalpel and sliced his cheek, ignoring the whimpers and screams from him. 

"Today will be the last day you touch her with your filthy hands." Bloody, the man grinned. 

"If I don't heed your so-called warning?" Leaning down over him, he returned his grin with one of his own. 

"I'll cut off all of your fingers. Your toes. Nose and earlobes. Slice your shriveled cock in half and shove your testicles into your mouth." 

"If you still have your position. You forget your place. I know the higher-ups. All it will take is one conversation with your superior." 

"Fuck him." He growled against his ear. 

"There will be no one that can keep you from me. I promise you that." Grin now gone, the chilled emotionless gaze made the doctor's blood cold and he screamed and reached up to grab hold of his ear, a piece of his earlobe bloody and detached on the floor. 

"Just in case you still think about it." Lifting up, he tossed the scalpel away from him and cleared his throat. 

"I'm sure you have a line of patients now. Thanks for your time." Opening the door, he ignored the confused faces of his medical staff and headed back to his quarters. 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I MADE A TRAILER FOR ICHIRO AND BEA ON YOUTUBE. PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE IT SOME LOVE HEHE. 

My new youtube page is called NELLIEELLIECREATES hehe

I seek to have a strictly creative space for my trailers, teasers and other things hehe I hope you guys enjoy my creative works as I make and post them there hehe. 

Ichiro and Bea: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqfQOiOjAmA&t=57s







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.