Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


niijuuyyon 


twenty-four 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Walking through hell for so long, it felt good to hold a tangible piece of Heaven. Her scent was an aphrodisiac, patchouli, and vanilla. There all over, it whet my appetite. Soft and supple, she felt so good under my fingers. Like a starving, dying man I salivated for sustenance that only she could provide. 

 

*** 

 

    “What are you doing here?” She’d lifted her hands to wipe still falling tears. 

    “It’s too long of a story to share here.” Sniffing, she sighed. 

    “I’m about done here anyway.” His gaze on her was intense as ever and she felt her cheeks grow warm. 

    “Where are you staying?” He asked, watching as she removed his coat from around her shoulders. 

    “Where are you staying?” She mirrored, handing it back to him. 

    “Answer the goddamn question, Bea.” Chuckling, she pursed her lips. 

    “Some Colored hotel you wouldn’t know the name to.”

    “Then come back with me. Have a drink with me.” Turning slightly, she turned her head away from him. 

    “I don’t think that’s a wise decision.” 

    “No?”

    “You know what will happen if I go back with you.” He couldn’t resist himself and pulled her into his arms, his lips now against her vanilla-flavored skin. 

    “What will happen and what you want to happen are two different things.” He heard her unsteady inhale of breath as he brushed his lips up into her hair. 

    “What will happen is you share a drink with me as I’ve asked. We’ll talk.” He neared her ear now and it took everything in him not to sink his teeth into her earlobe. 

    “What do you want to happen after that, Bea?” She turned in his arms, her gorgeous almond-shaped eyes shiny with tears and dark with a growing desire. 

    “There’s eyes on us. Back up.”

    “No.” 

    “For God’s sake,” Slightly pushing him back, she fixed her hair that hadn’t been out of place, the plentiful thick strands tied up away from her neck with a matching ribbon the same color as her dress. 

    “If you want, you can come with me. I’m about to leave.”

    “Acceptable.” 

    “Okay then. Let’s go.” She tried walking past him but he caught her hand, causing her to stop. She let him entwine their fingers and bring her hand up to his mouth to kiss. She took her time slipping her fingers away from his and entered back into the fray. 

 

*** 

 

    I watched her leave first, a small fur stole slipped around her shoulders. My heart beat heavily in my chest and I couldn’t get up fast enough. She was within my grip again and I’d be a fool to let her go. Downing the last of my whiskey, I bid the important ones goodnight and made my exit. A dainty hand came out of the window, letting me know it was her car. Getting into my own, I instructed the driver to follow her. As we drove, I let the cool night air whisper against my warm flesh. Letting my head rest against the back of the seat, I closed my eyes.

     It seemed fate allowed it… this…again. I didn’t want to fight or ignore it any longer. The war was over. Our countries no longer battled… no longer murdered with destruction in mind. If our countries desired to forge a new definition of peace, then I wanted to find peace too. With her. However fledgling it was. I wanted it. Like the selfish bastard I was, I’d make it happen. 

 

*** 

 

    A single knock at her door alerted her. Scrambling to finish up, she checked her hair one last time. She’d had it pressed and reaching now to mid-back, she was pleased to see that the curls still were holding up good. Clearing her throat, she glanced over herself one last time. Turning, she went to the door. Digging her nails in her shaking palms, she steadied it and twisted the knob, opening it. He stood at attention, minus the salute, and the sight of him made her chuckle. 

    “At ease, soldier. This isn’t boot camp.” Leaving the door open, she went to grab the decanter of rum. 

    “You gonna come in or are you gonna keep starin’ at me like a creep?” He entered the room smoothly, closing the door behind him quietly. 

    “You want a smoke?” She asked, pouring the second glass. 

    “Yes.” 

    “Figures. You smoke like sailors drink.” She joked, putting the top on the decanter. Pulling out one of her cigarettes and her small set of matches, she turned to find him still standing, now by her bed. 

    “I thought we were more comfortable than this. You’re hurting my feelings.” In response, he removed his dark navy trench coat. 

    “Better,” She said as she neared him. Lifting his leg, he unlaced his boot and pulled his foot free. 

    “Much better,” She praised with a small teasing smirk. He placed the boot on the ground, reaching over to take the other from his prosthetic foot. With a heavy sigh, he began to unbutton his uniform jacket when she handed him the cigarette. Taking it from her, he slipped it in between his lips as she lit a match to hand to him. 

    Reaching up, he grabbed her hand and lowered it, the match igniting the nicotine. His gaze drilled holes into her and she felt heat creep up on her neck. Stepping back, she watched as he blew out the smoke, his eyes slowly roaming down her body. Slightly narrowing in an intense focus, they drifted back up, setting everywhere they gazed on fire. Dear God. 

    Clearing her throat, she crossed her arms. 

    “You got a problem?” Lowering his fingers to grasp the cigarette and pull it from his mouth, he blew out the smoke quietly. 

    “No.” He answered, voice hushed. 

    “Good. Remember, you’re in my room.”

    “That you invited me to.” Pursing her lips, she headed back towards the drinks, the flow of the satiny robe trailing behind her. She knew she probably should have put on something more… appropriate.  The shimmery gold negligee she wore outlined every curve she possessed, and she knew she looked like aurulent sin. The matching robe gave a touch of modesty and elegance.

    “I don’t enter without an invitation. Remember that.”

    “Yeah, yeah. I invited you in and you’re sitting there like a bump on a log. I thought we were supposed to be talking.” 

    “You’re doing plenty of that already.”

    “Asshole,” At her response, he smirked and leaned back in the chair. Grabbing her drink, she tossed it back and with a pant wiped her mouth. 

    “You stress me out. For God’s sake. I spent a year thinking that you were dead and you just show up out of the blue like none of it ever happened.” His smirk waned ever-so-slightly. 

    “Talk to me Ichiro. What happened?” 

    “I was taken to the USSR as a prisoner of war.” Pouring herself another drink, she grabbed his and approached him again. 

    “I saw hell with my own eyes. Every day, I thought I was damned to rot there.” Taking the supplied drink, he took a drink or two.  

    “It was recompense for everything I’ve ever done.” Taking off his cap, he placed it on the table. Blinking at his hair, she watched him take another drink before tossing the rest of it back. Handing the glass back to her, he ran fingers through the messy jet-black bangs that rested at the apple of his cheek. He’d had the rest of the hair cut and trimmed into the style she was familiar with. Crisp, clean, short. Pushing his bangs back from his face, he drew in more nicotine.

    “They forced us to hard labor. It didn’t matter to them… young, old, as long as you could move your body, it meant you could work.” Pouring him more rum, she listened as he continued, 

    “They put me in the coal mines.”

    “Dear God,”

    “I worked under conditions not even fit for a rat. It didn’t matter that we were starved and dehydrated. Countless men died in that black hellhole.” She’d remained quiet, handing him his glass. Setting it down on the table, he swallowed thickly, glancing up at her. 

    “I wrote many letters, not even knowing your address. We weren’t allotted many but each and every one I addressed to you.” 

    “I received one.” He didn’t hide the surprise in his expression and she smiled prettily, cheeks growing flush. 

    “It was a poem I think… about you waiting for me in a field of grass or something like that.” It could have been the whiskey and rum that turned his cheeks pink but they blossomed in such gorgeous color. 

    “You’re the reason I’m here.” He spoke, the rasp in his voice oh so delightful and deep. 

    “I didn’t do anything…” Crushing the cigarette with more force than what was necessary, he reached and grabbed her by the arms. Drawing her closer with a forceful pull, he looked up at her, now in between his legs. 

    “Words like that are going to piss me off, Beatrice.” He said, letting his hands release their tight grip on her arms. She couldn’t speak and found herself mute as the warmth of his large palms pressed against her waist.

    “I am here because of you.” He repeated, breath fanning against her chin. 

    “Ichiro…”

    “You comforted my dreams when I fell from exhaustion.” Spoken now against her lips, those damned eyes of his had her in captivity and didn’t show signs of letting her go. 

    “You encouraged the will to live to persist when I was desperate for death.” With a breathy sigh, he spoke again, his voice a whisper, barely there. 

    “My hands are stained with the blood of so many. But, when you take hold of them, the blood disappears and becomes clean.” Her eyes began to water and she lifted her arms to wrap around his neck. 

    “I’m glad that by fate, one of them reached you.” He lifted his hands once more and to her shoulders, gripping the robe in between his fingers. Pulling it down her shoulders, he let his lips roam and explore as they pleased, up against her throat, soft little kisses pressed there against the fragile skin. A small little whimper vibrated against his lips as he gently bit into her neck. 

    “Ichiro,” Meant to be said seriously came out as a soft moan. She felt moist between her legs and the feeling of his member poking against her served as a sweet call and response. Alcohol emboldening him, his mouth slowly moved back down, kisses growing closer and closer to her erect little nipples, now clearly outlined against her negligee. 

    “Ichiro…” Lifting his head, she pressed her forehead against his. 

    “Easy daddy…” The energy between them they both felt… both wanted. 

    “I’ve overstepped.” He said matter-of-factly, swallowing thickly. Leaning forward to press herself against him, she closed her eyes and pressed her nose in the crook of his neck, his scent sending a pleasurable shudder through her.

    “It’s late and I’m not in my right mind. I should leave.” Pulling away from him, she pulled the sheer robe back up across her shoulder. 

    “Stay. Please.” She said softly, reaching for his hand.  His jaw grew tight and yet her hand remained outstretched, waiting… yearning for his touch. 

    “The least you can do after giving me all this grief is hold me…let me feel your heart beatin’.” Slowly, his fingers lifted and entwined hers. Leading him to her bed, she watched as he sat, his gaze inebriating her as she slowly let the robe slide down her shoulders. The lush garment fell to the ground with a hush. Lips and fingers reached, sought, found, around her waist, in his soft inky strands. Strong palms, feeling the roundness of her derriere, lifted her up and brought her even closer. Slipping onto his lap, they spoke naught, their eyes, bodies, lips, and teeth reunited sweetly in joyous reunion. 

    Wrapping solid safe arms around her, he led them to lay and she followed, closing her eyes against the robust heart that beat against her ear. She allowed the tears to escape and his kiss against her temple to beckon her into slumber. 

 

 

*** 

 

    She wasn’t a figment of my imagination. She wasn’t a cruel delusion brought on by delirium. She was real. Soft youthful flesh of cheek, nose, and small plump lips. Smooth unmarred brow warm and at peace. I felt my heart fill with emotion. What I wanted was in front of me, my deepest desire breathing against my chin. I kept quiet and observant as she moved, turning now to face the window. 

    Heavy with sleep, she lifted a hand up and back, pressing the back of it against my chest. Feeling the evidence of my presence still, her hand relaxed and her body flattened against mine, her back leaving no space in between. I couldn’t breathe, my heart now ringing in my ears. She was real and with my hands, now I could take her once again in my possession. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

 A/N: As the kids say nowadays I STAN THEM. lol. I'm a sucka for them I really am your honor LOL. ;__; They so spicy BRO. I CAN'T TAKE IT. It's the "easy daddy" for me. OOF. LET'S GO BEA. This scene was in my head for months and I was so glad I finally released it LOL. Though, in the scene, Bea didn't stop him and they got jiggy LOL. That'll come later. lol. lotsofitwillcomelater *cough cough* SO. Um. Yeah. Ichiro's a hottie and Bea's a baddie. We love it. lol. Soooo I obviously cannot count. (I'm tired lol) I said five chapter update soooo yeah no it's six LOL. I have ONE more if y'all can hang lol. Okay, here we go~ 

 

LOOK AT THIS NIGHT GOWN. BEATRICE GRACE IS NOT PLAYING GAMES WITH THIS MAN OR ANY OF US OKAY. SHE STEPPIN ON EVERYBODY NECK 

 

 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.