Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


sanjuuyon 


thirty-four 


**GRAPHIC CONSENSUAL SEX WARNING. PLEASE BE ADVISED** 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    The sunlight was just coming up past the horizon when he’d pulled away from the Matsuda house. Fingers tight on the stirring wheel, he got onto the freeway. Last night…wasn’t a mistake. No, not on his end. He hadn’t intended to…she hadn’t intended to. But they did. Over and over again. It had felt so good, so right. The dashboard lit up as a number called him. It was her. Taking a deep breath, he accepted the call. 

    “Morning.” She didn’t reply all at once but he knew she was on the other end. 

    “Listen, Sami… I…I didn’t mean for it to happen.” 

    “Me neither.”

    “I don’t regret it though.” He heard her intake of breath now and got over into the next lane. 

    “You’ve changed Takeru. I don’t know… who you are anymore.” 

    “Guess that makes two of us.” She sighed into the phone. 

    “Maybe you did it because you want to connect with Grandpa more.” Fingers tight again on the stirring wheel, he got over back into the proper lane with a little more force than what was necessary. 

    “No, Asami. I made love to you last night because I’m in love with you. It had nothing to do with your grandfather.” A stunned silence now filled the car. 

    “I’ve always been in love with you. Even after our breakup, you’ve never left my mind, baby girl. Not once.”

    “Take-”

    “You’re in denial. I get that. If you need time to sort it out, just tell me that. I understand.” Again, silence. Without replying, she hung up on him. Feeling his heart pound against his chest, he relaxed his fingers. In silence, he drove, his mind running a million miles a minute. She was afraid. She was so scared to let herself go and jump off the deep end into something real and raw and beautiful. That’s the reason she broke up with him in college. She just couldn’t handle the intensity of her feelings, his feelings, their feelings. 

    He tried to hold on to the person he thought she needed him to be. But not anymore. Getting off of the freeway, he inhaled and exhaled deeply. He’d give her as much space as she needed. But, he would stop apologizing for things that he didn’t feel sorry for or regret. Last night was nothing short of magical and he’d wait… he’d be patient until she allowed him to experience her again. 

 

 

*** 

 

 

    Happiness is a fleeting emotion, something that like the waves of the sea toss to and fro. It takes hard work and patience to have enduring happiness. Sure, sex is a natural part of a relationship. But, it should not be the main focus or the main event. After the sweat and cum dries, if you aren’t right for one another, it will never succeed. You cannot force someone to love you or reciprocate your energy. Your energies must be aligned well before you get into bed.

        

*** 

 

    The cat-and-mouse game between them was thrilling and it excited her to learn more about their respective bodies. All the places that brought her pleasure he’d discovered. He’d tasted, licked, sucked… bitten, and marked them until she nearly begged him to stop.  

    In the quiet of the night, she’d discovered some of his places too. He was extremely sensitive on his ears, chest, and stomach. The sight of him trying not to moan out loud as she bit into one of the defined bricks of muscle that lay housed on his belly made her grow more and more aroused between her legs. Hands couldn’t resist slipping down his body, fingers wrapping around his pulsating rod. Slow strokes to it made a glassy liquid gather at the very top. It fascinated her to watch the thin string lift away, clinging to her finger. 

    There, a low gruff sound seemed to come up from his gut and she liked it. It sounded like he wanted to sing. Beautiful and rough, smooth and clear. She wanted his voice to release itself from the prison of his throat. Her touch made the hairs on his body stand up. She’d stopped and looked up at it from between his legs, now spread apart. The desire to want to put her mouth on it stabbed her. It was strange that to her it appeared as a bulging overripe fruit; with one bite into it, the overwhelming sweetness would flood her senses.

    With a deep breath, she ran the flat of her slick little tongue over the veins threading and crisscrossing underneath his skin. All breath, she heard it get caught in his throat as his hips bucked up. Lips now pressing soft kisses against him, she took in the heaving chest, the fingers clawing the futon, the slight pulse of his abdominal muscles. Making her tongue narrow, she traced the shape of him up from the top first, curiously the flesh of his now angry head quivering as she lightly touched it. His fingers now gripped the futon with an almost bruising hold, his head tossed back. Veins in his neck appeared as he clenched his jaw tight. 

    Mouth panting now, he relaxed once more and his grip loosened from the plush padding of the bed. With a feverish gaze, his gorgeous brown eyes glanced down at her there between his legs. Lowering a hand, his fingers grazed the back of her cheek and curled underneath her chin, making her look at him. 

    “I’ve… never done this before…I feel silly…” Her voice was far from confident and she seemed slightly embarrassed. Call it her humble beginnings. His tongue licked his lips and his fingers slid down and across her hair in a breathtaking gesture of tenderness. 

    “Don’t.” Thumb soft, it glided up across her jawline. 

    “Your tongue feels good.” His voice was low and raspy, he smirked. Her cheeks flushed.

    “I can’t wait to put it inside you,” His arousing words gave her courage and assured her that she was making him feel good, continued slowly. Letting her tongue press against the veins on his shaft, she resumed her game, tracing the shape of him. He held on to her chin as she glided down and around the upward curve, closing her lips to kiss and suck it. 

    Grunting once more, he jerked his hips up, pushing the thick mushroom head against her cheek. She felt soaked now between her legs and squeezed them together. She couldn’t wait either. She was curious to know how this pretty banana would feel inside her. Poking her plump little lips out, slowly she drew it into her mouth, tightening slightly with a gentle suck. A breathy hum finally delighted her ears, his timbre so low she barely heard it. Pleased, she allowed more of him into her mouth. Be mindful of your teeth. Etsuko’s voice echoed in her head and she tried her best, given her complete inexperience. 

    Hand now holding him, she enjoyed the way he felt in her palm and lifted, releasing him with a soft solid pop. Moving even further down, she took a moment to admire what was before her. Hairless and smooth, his scrotum was a dusty rose color, the mass gathering of blood making it appear darker, almost purplish-blue. His testicles were oval-shaped and pulled up taut. Gently, she pulled one into her mouth, careful not to squeeze so tightly with her lips, one and then the other. The sensation made his fingers grip her tighter, now moved just underneath her chin. Pulling away, she was too eager to take him back into her mouth and a soft groan answered her. 

    It didn’t take much more or any less, a gentle hand and tongue ushering him closer and closer to the precipice of release. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him, his now fluttering stomach and harsh hissing growls. In the exquisite moment of rapture, he allowed a hard breathy groan to rip from his throat, and she voiced her surprise as the warm liquid began filling her mouth. A softer satisfied pant left his chest and she closed her eyes, waiting until the twitching shaft finally relaxed in her fingers. Rolling the slightly salty and sweet around in her mouth, she lifted away from him. Eyes opening, it was no surprise that his were already on her. Sleepy and intense, they watched as she opened her mouth, letting some of the jelly-like substance and saliva slip off of her tongue, choosing the taste was pleasant enough to swallow the rest of it. 

    “God-fucking-dammit, Beatrice.” She grinned, licking the corner of her mouth. 

    “Come here.” 

 

*** 

 

 

    I had long since grown tired of our game. It made me shiver, watching my cum dribble out of her mouth. Another one watching her swallow the rest of it. With her fingers and tongue, she’d broken the seal that restrained my yang energy and now she could devour it to her heart’s content. The desire to paint my pleasure, my worship, my love all over her body hit me like a punch to the gut. The feelings racing through me were foreign and uncomfortable and I had no choice but to let them run their course. That night, I learned a new concept. Love-making. 

 

*** 

 

       Fingers lifted a small golden brown leg upward by the thigh and pulled it back. Bodies pressed flush, each laying on their side. The nighttime had chilled the air slightly but warm skin against another did the two just fine. Here, the height difference between them didn’t matter and they could enjoy what they wanted most, each other. Mouths hungrily claimed each other, lips and tongues a passionate mesh. 

    A singular sound, a female moan filled the quiet room. Down below, his hips created delicious friction, his shaft sliding up and across her slick awaiting slit. Smooth and soft. Bits of pleasure. Choked breath. Limbs tangled up like branches of trees, his sound leg draped across her one and his stump rested comfortable and close against the flesh of her adjacent thigh.       

     Lifting her arms, she encircled his shoulders, reaching up to grasp his hair. She wiggled her hips, pushing more against his shaft as the upturned head caressed her clitoris. Slowly, slipping her tongue past her lips and out to touch air, his lips descended, pulling the pliant muscle into his mouth, sucking on it. 

    Leaning her head up, she returned the action as his tongue soon found itself possessing her mouth. His hand left her thigh, leaving it to hang over and across his steely bicep, and took a breast in his palm. A deep groan vibrated into her mouth and she let one of her own answer in reply. His voice spoke, breathy and quiet, letting his lips fall away and slide down to her jaw. 

    “Give me consent.” His hips stopped gyrating against her. 

    “Give me permission to enter.” Said roughly as commands, there lied a cognizant understanding that at any time in this present moment, she retained the right to deny him. Letting her arms relax against his shoulders, she pulled them away from him completely. Now laying flat on her side, she took the pillows in her hands. 

    “Let this be my invitation, sugar.” He inhaled sharply through his nose as her slick wetness ground against him. Still, he made no move. 

    “I want to feel you inside me. I need to feel you.” That made him release the breath he’d been holding. Access granted, he resumed his grip on her thigh, and with a sharp little tug, he pulled her body closer and up a slight angle, lining up their bodies perfectly. Reaching down, her fingers glided down across the staff once more erect and engorged. Pressing it against the swollen lips of her vulva and labia, she guided it down to her entrance. Letting go, she took a deep breath, eyes focused on his. Without breaking contact, his hips gave a small push. Thanks to her copious wetness, his head slid in with ease but she was impossibly tight. At another small push, a strained whimper from her made him pause. 

    “You’re forcing me out, Bea. Relax.” He hissed, pressing their foreheads together. 

    “Don’t fight me. Let me in.” Voice softer, he gave her a sweet kiss against her mouth. Breathing against his lips, she closed her eyes, head turned slightly, giving him more area to adorn with kisses. That seemed to calm her down and the gentle kisses and licks against her ear lobe helped encourage her inner channel to loosen slightly. 

    “That’s it, sweetheart. Just a little more.” A gasp replied instead of voice as he moved down to her neck. Her hips wiggled a little bit and the friction allowed him in even more. Finally, loose enough that he could complete entry, he pushed one final time, the action bringing forth an arched back, embedded nails into his buttock, and shaky high-pitched cry. Panting against her, he groaned quietly, fingers gripping her thigh with an almost bruising force. Soft wet heat welcomed him in and she conformed to the shape of him like a warm comforting hug. It pained him to withdraw but he did so only to dive back in. 

    She dug her nails even more into his skin as their hips fell into a comfortable uniform rhythm, where once they were disjointed and awkward. Perfect. He felt so perfect. Just right. The fullness she felt was dizzying and the slow, deliberate grinding of his hips against hers made her nearly crazy.

    “Mmm…Ichiro…Oh!” She arched her back as a sudden hard thrust made her crumble. 

    “Say it again.” He rasped against her ear, dark passionate eyes staring down at her. 

    “I-Ichiro…” Nostrils flaring, he began to thrust into her with sudden force, choking her breath from her. Loud and filthy, a lewd thock pierced the air and her wanton moans followed, bitten off by her teeth. A louder unrestrained groan and breath gasped against her and he suddenly came to a stop. 

    Bodies trembling against one another, they basked in their shared ecstasy, impassioned lips, tongue, and teeth making a languid wet mess. A tantalizing groan vibrated against her mouth and she slowly began to circle her hips, eyes rolling back as he followed. 

    Reaching down to grab her hand still there against his buttocks, he lifted it up and around to rest against his neck. Still slow and sweet, their hips fit like puzzle pieces. A broad flat tongue trailed up across her jaw, teeth soon embedding themselves into her skin. Her fingers slid up into his hair and he entwined their fingers just as his hips began to pound into her again.

    “Oh, Goddddd Ichirooo…” Forceful and deep now, she was rendered speechless, her hand fisting the futon underneath them. Rough… broken…sweet…sobbing…Open-mouthed groans and wet fast slapping of flesh produced a heady harmony and they couldn’t escape the impending crescendo that set them both ablaze. Voracious eyes watched in delight as her breasts bounced and bobbed under him and his hand reached for one. Squeezing gently, he let go of her other arm. Pausing for the last time, they stayed still for just a moment. She turned slightly onto her back, her leg now weakly resting over and across his lower abdomen. 

    Her body in a beautiful little arch, he grabbed her waist with a hand and began to violently pummel her, holding her nice and still as he battered her pussy. A scream echoed through the air and he couldn’t stop the short rough growl that left his throat. Delicious. She was the perfect vision of submission, the ultimate manifestation of euphoria. 

     Tears now were in her voice and to his satisfaction, they soon hugged the corners of her eyes. Pleasure suffocated her and her helpless sobs made his stomach and balls grow tight. Fingers now slid down in between her legs, determined to give her her reward for being so obedient. Drenched and sticky, he brushed her clitoris with a slippery finger. A whimper, moan and tears now pushed past their limit slipped down her cheeks. Rubbing just as fast as he fucked, he felt her channel flutter and pulsate, a sign she was so close to her release. He felt the heat rip through his belly, knowing that he too was not too far behind her. Leaning down, he licked and kissed her tears. 

    “Cum for me, Bea…” He groaned, glad that it didn’t take long for her body to obey him.  Her orgasm shattered her with a cry of rapturous abandon. She went still, back arched as spurts of clear liquid erupted from her, saturating his thighs and scrotum. Wheezing in the air, she grew slack, hips bucking. The sight of her squirting took him over the edge and he came with a loud wordless moan. Soft moans breathed against him as the warmth of his semen filling her spread throughout her nether regions. He pulled out of her, sleepy eyes turned downward to take her in. Well, fuck. Pressing a kiss against her lips, he bit into her bottom lip. 

    “Mm baby…” She mumbled voice slurred as if she was drunk. 

    “Hm?” 

    “I…Ipeedonyou…” Lips grinning, he sighed contently against her chest. 

    “I liked it. ” She weakly pushed him and he began to chuckle tiredly, pulling her flush. Lifting his sound leg, he laid it across her hip and she accepted a kiss. Arms wrapped her up in a safe little cocoon and she sighed against him. Eventually, the two of them fell into a deep sleep.

 

***

 

    That was the first night in a long time when I had no nightmares. Sleep found me easy, and Beatrice and I lived forever in my dreams. It was the strangest thing, to dream of stepping into different worlds and times. Each time, we laughed and enjoyed ourselves… enjoyed each other. There was no such thing as war. No such thing as pain or heartbreak. Just the two of us, our happiness was infinite. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: Hello my loves hehehe. How have your weeks been? I hope good hehe. Well, I kinda left y'all on a cliffy last week and the three-chapter update I have for you all is full of spice, everything nice and some that isn't hehe. Because this is the only time in the work that I will write intercourse between them in this explicit manner, we have three chapters of it LOL. Quite unusual for me, I think. I normally write... more LOL. But with Bea and Ichiro, once seemed enough. Effective. One goooood time (or three in this case but still kinda one LOL) ANYWHOO. 

If Takeru Ito doesn't chill on that whole baby girl, (got a baby face but is a total hottie), I KNOW SOMETHIN LOL. In a way, it's almost like Takeru and Asami find themselves in the same boat Ichiro and Bea once did. They love each other but well clearly on Asami's part more than Takeru's they are in denial. I love that he's willing to wait until she sorts things out. Their night together was out of this world and he doesn't regret a single thing (HOT.) as he shouldn't hehe. Our Takeru's character development is staggering isn't it lol. He went from a shy scaredy cat to a whole confident assertive man. (OOF. HOT). 

Now, let's switch gears and talk about our main couple. Can I just say that I absolutely love these whole three chapters? It's vulnerability. It's raw. Real. Gritty and rough. Beautiful. Wild. Surrender and submission. Trust. Ichiro and Beatrice Matsuda née Jones were the two LEAST LIKELY PEOPLE THAT YOU EVER WOULD HAVE EXPECTED TO GET TO THIS POINT BUT HERE THEY ARE.

Here, they've grown. They've learned. Matured. What made me emotional was that... the very man who hated her, could have at any moment used, abused, and destroyed her body, her life...allowed himself and his heart to love her, accept her, and cherish her. They understand each other as no one else could, they went through the same hell, the same pain, heartbreak, and ruin. And yet, the two of them have in my opinion come full circle hehe. 

They used to hurt each other but now, now they love, adore, and trust one another. Now, they exist in a tender vulnerability and overwhelming intimacy. I just adore them. Their moments as you will read are so very special. It means so much more than just smut or erotica. These are two people who deserve every bit of pleasure they give one another and share together. 

I hope you enjoy the chapters hehe. I will be going on another small writing break from this piece. I have an idea of what I would like to write next after this work is completed but I'll save it for a later date hehe. I have not forgotten about Yeonwang or Delphine, for those that are asking hehe. If you've been with me for a while and are familiar with the way I create, then y'all already know LOL. If not, then, hi! I'll make the disclaimer that I do not, under any circumstances, FORCE my writing. Not for an update. Not because you want an update. Under NO circumstances. This also applies to my older works (that I have verbally confirmed that I will complete or continue). With that said, thank you so much for understanding. 

Please leave me your thoughts, comments, and things hehe. 

sincerely yours and Godspeed, 

DL~







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.