Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


t e n 


WARNING: EXPLICIT CONSENSUAL SEX. LANGUAGE. 


 


Recommended songs for the chapter: 


Dreamgirl by OFFONOFF 


Closer-Sabrina Claudio 


Stand Still- Sabrina Claudio 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Perfect. 

*** 

Fingers peeled away the sheer sunflower bra and it met the ground. 

*** 

Unreal. 

***

Warm lips kissed. Large hands squeezed. A slick tongue licked. A mouth sucked. Fingers toyed and played with tiny dark nipples. A small back arched. 

*** 

Pretty everywhere. Skin. Soft weak moans. Pretty teeth. Lips. Pretty tits. Soft and round, they fit nearly perfect in his hands. Pretty little pussy. Gorgeous slick pink. Warm. Tight. Wet. Succulent. Sweet. His favorite thing to eat. He'd never get enough.

*** 

Her heart beat just the same time as his. Unison. Her eyes ate away at him too. They drifted down his body and he let her gaze, enjoying the way she looked at him. Her fingers followed her eyes up across his jaw, down his throat. There across his pectoral. His mouth spoke what his eyes asked. 

"Touch me angel," He needed it... craved it. Her soft little fingers drifted down his skin like smooth paint and he felt a whisper of pleasure grace his body the closer she got to where he needed her most. Her cheeks were just as colorful as his and their eyes spoke quietly... silently. Slipping her hand down, she teased him, tips of fingers. It wasn't much. It wasn't enough. Leaning closer to her, he kissed her. 

"Wait." Her hand jumped as if he'd burned her. Taking it into his own, he slipped their hands in between her legs. His slipped past her own and into her, taking her breath. Panting against her mouth, he slipped his tongue against hers, her sweet little moan making him bob beneath his hips. 

"Your moans are so sexy angel baby," He breathed, pulling his fingers out of her. Pressing her entire palm against her wetness, he brought it back towards him. Wrapping it around his length, he hissed softly. Fuck... 

"Mmmm....." Slick and slow. So good. She couldn't take her eyes away from him and it turned her on like hell watching the effect she had on him. He needed her to know. To see. To feel. A short breathy moan choked him as he moved their hands faster. His teeth bit his lip and his eyes rolled back. 

"You think about me...touching yourself like this bunny?" A louder moan escaped his throat and it sounded like he was singing...She loved his voice so much. 

"Yes...fuck yes... all the time baby girl..." He gasped out, their hands now producing a loud wet 'thwop'. Licking her lips, she pulled his bottom lip into her mouth, welcoming his hungry kiss a moment later. 

"Bunny...."

"Mmm....hm?" 

"I wanna taste you too...can I do that?" His neck and ears had grown a soft red and he moaned openly now, the muscles in his abdomen pulsating the closer and closer he got to his release.

"Of course, princess." Kissing him again, her cheeks blushed as he moaned into her mouth, forceful spurts soon squirting up onto her chest. He made their hands stop and breathed unevenly, opening his eyes. Lifting their hands up, he pressed her back against the silk sheets. 

Licking, he cleaned it away from her nipple and the flesh of her breast. Humming, he cleaned the last bit of it away. Reaching for her jaw, he kissed her deeply, letting his taste slip across her tongue. Moaning softly, she swallowed, sucking the slick muscle. Panting as he once more laid on his side, she snuggled against him, his arms wrapping around her like a cocoon. When his heart slowed down against her ear, she moved to get on top of him. Reaching up, she let her braids tumble down her back. Quiet, she took a shaky breath as he reached up to caress her cheeks. 

"Talk to me, baby...what are you thinking about?" 

"Nothing...just how good you make me feel..." The blush in her cheeks were girlish and pretty. Sitting up some, he grabbed her and pulled her down to lay against him, his arms keeping her safe. 

"You make me feel good too angel," Biting her lip, she smiled against his neck as he quietly stroked her shoulders, pressed his palms against her back, soft loving touches. 

"How was I not ready then?" Laughing warmly, he pulled her jaw up and their lips met. 

"Your body just knows sweetheart." Lifting, her braids fell down around them prettily and he glided fingers across them for a moment. Leaning her cheek against his palm, she sighed softly. 

"I love the way you touch me bunny..." 

"You do?"

"Mmhm." Down across her throat. The length of her collarbones. Even down the smooth skin between her breasts. 

"You make me feel beautiful..." She breathed as his touch lightly teased her smooth flat areolas...enough to tease and make her wiggle. His hands squeezed her breasts gently and she moaned softly as he pinched her nipples gently.

"Like...mm...like I'm the only one..." Lifting into a sit, his arms came around her. Lips kissed her neck, up across her jaw.

"Neon naeui ggum Iya dang-sin eun je ggum ieyo..." (You are my dream) Moaning weakly against him, she welcomed his kiss against her mouth. Down below, she could feel his shaft, hard... smooth. Impatient. Slipping down, she gingerly reached for him, bringing him closer....closer...

A low breathy moan fanned against her mouth as she slowly took him in. Breathless she let her head fall back at the way he stretched her, filling up all of her empty space. Hands now on the cheeks of her bottom, he gripped as she gently rocked, pulling him in even more. 

"Mmm..." Rocking in a nice steady rhythm, their foreheads met, breath, lips, teeth and tongue. 

"Nneoneun nae sesang iya. (you're my world) You're everything..." He whispered against her cheek. Moaning softly against him, she slowly let her arms come around his shoulders as their pace grew faster. Hot sharp rain stabbed into her and she choked out a moan as she released, digging little half moons into his back. Her body quivered a little, making him hold her tighter. 

"You did so well sweetheart..." He praised, pulling them down to lay once more. 

*** 

The way he made her feel was intoxicating...Letting her head fall back, she let another moan come up. Powerful...Special. She didn't try to stop it, the way her body yearned, reached, and pulled him into her soul. Above him, arms back, hands fisting the silk... legs spread, she laid herself there on his table of pleasure, presenting herself a willing sacrifice. Slow, like waves of the ocean...enough to squeeze the breath from his lungs. Deep like words, touch, lips, love it threatened to consume her... she let it and their bodies agreed, a deep resounding 'thwack' rose between them, wet....hungry. 

"Mmm...fuck..." More. She wanted more. His hands gripped her waist, giving to her... hard now... fast....Mad. 

"Mmm fuck Nova..." The way he moaned her name egged her on, he thanked and begged at the same time. Groaning, he reached for those perfect tits, bouncing as they fucked in frenzy. Sobbing, she felt the urge to pee hit her and she arched her back as it built up. 

"B-Bunny....oh god Bunny...." Letting go of her breasts, he stopped her suddenly, panting as she whimpered softly, head thrown back. Slowly, she swiveled her hips, smiling to herself at his breathy groan. Leaning up a bit, she bit her lip, eyes on him. Taking him in, slipping him out. His hands left her waist, coming to rest on her ankles, his grip firm. Nice and steady, it made her insane the way he slowly caressed her...stretched her. 

"Fuckkkk....mmm..." Gratification made him ethereal, those beautiful crimson lips gasping for air. Those intense eyes of his had rolled back and he'd thrown his head back against the sheets, the sweaty gossamer on his delicate neck, milky skin flushed like petals of roses.  Goregeous. Bon-hwa was so lovely. He was all hers. 

"How do I feel, bunny?" She asked, voice soft and sensuous. He made her feel like a goddess, a divine being of stars, wonder, and infinite beauty...the answers to the questions he sought there inside of her. And how he dived in search, eager and hungry for enlightenment. He'd opened those damning eyes and fell on her circling hips, up past the drops of sweat kissing her skin. Teeth that bit into lip. Her fingers slipped down her body slowly, teasing her engorged little button. His eyes stabbed into her just as sweetly as his shaft inside of her. For some reason, she wanted to hear him say it... tell her how good she was to him. He'd awakened something in her that had laid dormant and silent. But, now... now she wanted to be as loud as she wanted. 

Lifting her hips, she gently engulfed him, a tiny wet smack between them. He grunted, so close to breaking...now squeezing her ankles dangerously close to pain. 

"Please...please tell me..." 

"Fucking...amazing baby.....so fucking good...." He grunted out, licking his lips. She felt like she was floating...flying on the clouds, pink and sweet with love. She felt the passion, the frenzy, the ferocity brewing in him and decided to let him take it out on her... give him all of her. Coming to a stop, she lifted, at once missing the feeling of him as she turned, her back facing him. Pressing her bottom back against him, she pulled him back inside with severe urgency. Leaning forward, she let the silk kiss her face, waiting...silently praying...yearning. 

He lifted his hands once more, taking her cheeks in a steely grip. They began to collide violently, a loud forceful thwack wet and hard between them. Titillating moans washed away from her shore, eating her up in red hot flame. 

"Bon-hwa....oh God....c'est si bon...s'il te plaît ne t'arrête pas mon chéri..." (...it feels so good...please don't stop baby) A fragile whimper, soft and pretty whooshed out from his throat and he panted harshly. 

"Goddamn baby..." He moaned, sucking in air sharply as a hiss, breath releasing in short little groans. Quick, fast. Almost there. She cried out as she felt the flame possess her, teetering on the edge of orgasm. 

"Give it to me angel...come nice and hard for me baby." Screaming his name euphoria suffocated her as her orgasm ripped through her, tearing her apart. Wetting their conjoined hips...the silk beneath them...soaking the world with her rings, stars and colors. Loud and wet, he kept pace as she milked him, his release threatening to crash into him like a train. 

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum baby... oh fuck..." His stomach clenched and unclenched and he didn't have much longer.

"Can I come inside you baby....fuck....fuck hurry up... answer me Nova..." Another sweeping orgasm split her apart into pieces of stardust and her teeth biting the sheets. 

"Oui...oui oui oh God yes...." An exquisite moan roared loudly from his throat and he tripped over his breath as spurts of cum angrily shot up in her. Panting, he held her hips still as he filled her up, tongue licking lips as she throbbed and pulsated around him. She moaned softly as he slowly lifted her bottom up away from him. Eyes watched as slowly, his cum oozed out of her. Her hips bucked as her wet abused pussy pushed out more of it. 

"Fuck me..." He breathed, licking his lips again. She was so fucking pretty, filled with his cum. He wanted to eat her out again...wanted to taste the both of them until he got drunk. 

"Mm...you're so messy Supernova." She lifted on all fours, turning those goddamn eyes back to him. Smirking, he lifted on his knees and grabbed hold of her braids, pulling her head back. Pressing his lips against her neck, he gently licked up across it, across her jaw. She hummed as he pressed a passionate kiss to her lips. 

"Neomu saranghae..." (I love you so much) Sucking her tongue, he bit into her bottom lip. 

"I love you..." He pulled her down to lay next to him. Her eyes sleepy, she rubbed her ass back against him with a soft quiet hum. Satisfied and breathless, her eyes fluttered closed and she snuggled up against him as his arms came to hold her tight. Smiling against her, he kissed her shoulder.

"Sweet dreams princess. "  






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: I THOUGHT I HAD WRITTEN THE NASTIEST SCENES IN BONNIE AND CLYDE (SHOUTOUT FOR THOSE WHO REMEMBER THAT STORY LOL HELL YEONWANG FOR THAT MATTER LOL  I WAS WRONGGGGGGGGG.) I UNLOCKED ANOTHER LEVEL TODAY LOL. Good God. It's hard as it is beautiful...filthy as it is pure. Bon-hwa and Nova. Perfection. Man... wow. I think I am actually speechless. 

see you soon. 

DL~<3

 


 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.