Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


t w e l v e 


CHAPTER WARNINGS:KINK, DOM/SUB ROLEPLAY, ROUGH CONSENSUAL SEX, LANGUAGE 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

The sounds of water splashing against concrete made him look up from his phone. Eyes watched Nova and Nebula as they sat on the beach chairs, chatting and laughing. His phone ‘ding’ed again and he brought his gaze back down.  

 

    Hyung, are you having fun?  Feeling his nostrils flare up, he frowned almost immediately. Kang-min. Bastard. 

    Are you? He messaged back before taking a sip of his iced coffee. 

    Yeah. 

    Why are you messaging me? I’m on vacation and the last person I want to hear from is you. 

    Why are you always so mean to me hyung? 

    I don’t like you. 

    That’s harsh. 

    You asked. 

    Why don’t you like me?

    Maybe it’s because you always touch me in places I don’t want to be touched. 

    Not by me. 

    Now you’re getting it. 

    But by her? His chest grew tight and his heart started to pound in his chest. 

    What? 

    She’s pretty hyung. Big tits. I see why you like her. Suddenly the air inside his mask grew hotter and he looked up at once, starting to dart in and out of people. What the fuck was he talking about? 

    Don’t worry hyung. I won’t tell Ha-joon-ssi you have a secret girlfriend. 

    You piece of shit. 

    I won’t tell. But you gotta do something for me. 

    Fuck you with an elephant dick. 

    Not an elephant’s dick. Your dick hyung. I want your dick. He could feel his breath getting heavier and felt sweat bead at the back of his neck. He was insane. Completely mental. 

    Stop fucking around with me Kang-min. I’m warning you. 

    Of what?

    If you do anything to her, I will kill you. 

    “Bon-hwa?” He jumped, turning to look up at Nebula who was grinning. 

    “N-noona. Hey.”

    “Take that damn mask off. You look silly.”  

    “I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”

    “For crying out loud. At least take the sunglasses off. You look like an old lady with a bucket hat on.” Slowly, he removed them, trying hard to focus on her, his eyes on the many people walking by them. 

    “Bunny?” His eyes at once found hers and his mouth went slack. She’d dipped in the pool and her skin glistened with beads of chlorinated water. She let her braids down and seemed to be attracted the attention of more than just him. 

    “You really like her titties don’t you? I swear all you do is look at them.” Nebula teased, shoving his shoulder. Coughing, he cleared his throat welcoming the distraction. 

    “Actually noona. Yeah. I do. They’re perfect.” He said, starting to stand. Lifting his phone, he typed a message before shutting it off. Taking off his hat, he covered his phone and to her surprise removed his mask. 

    “Thank God.” Swallowing, he took Nova’s hand and led her back towards the pool. She screeched as he ran forward, pulling her into the water. 

 

    Don’t make me your enemy you fucking maggot. Mind the business that pays you and I just might be willing to overlook all the sexual harassment. 

 

*** 

 

    She screamed in laughter as he threw her into the pool. 

    “Mean ass!” He grinned at her, slipping fingers through his wet hair. 

    “Who the fuck picked this out? You or Nebula?” Pouting, she splashed some water up at him. 

    “Who cares who picked it out?” 

    “I do…”

    “Why?” She taunted, starting to come to the edge of the pool. 

    “I don’t like other men looking at you.” Okay, now he sounded more serious than playful. 

    “They’re gonna look bunny. They can’t help it.” Slowly, she lifted up onto the edge of the pool, giving him a more than generous view of her cleavage, eyes still teasing. 

    “Only you can touch me. You know that.” His eyes had grown dark and intense and he approached the poolside. Sitting beside her, he lowered his hand to grip her braids. Pulling her up, he kissed her with force, making her moan softly. Lips separating wetly, she breathed heavily as he leaned down to lick the beads of water from her exposed cleavage. 

    “Bon-hwa…the people…”

    “I’m giving them something to look at.” He said lowly, kissing up her neck. Lifting her arms, she closed them around him, mouth pliant and open as he kissed her. 

    “The least they should know is that you belong to me.” Breathless as he sucked a small hickey onto her neck, she lifted on her tiptoes and pulled him back into the water. 

 

 

    *** 

    He could barely get her into the nearest room, lips, teeth and tongue devouring everything in their path. Shoving open the nearest door, he walked her inside and kicked it closed behind him. She was at a loss of breath as he backed her against one of the massage tables. Reaching up, he pulled her swimsuit top down with such force it made her gasp. Lifting his hands, he caressed her breasts, touch gentle. Squeezing, he leaned down to lick and suck on her nipples. She moaned, letting her head fall back. 

    “Mm….bunny….” Kissing them, he took hold of her waist and turned her around. 

    “Bend over.” He said, voice deep and assertive. Doing as she was told she bent over, heartbeat up into her ears. His light touch electrified her, fingers drifting down her back. Palms took hold of her cheeks and gently massaged them. He wasted no time and pulled her bottoms down until they pooled by her ankles. The cool air from the room made her hair stand on end and she sucked in a breath as suddenly his hand slapped her on the bottom. Crying out, she turned to look back at him. 

    “Bon-hwa…”

    “You like teasing me don’t you?” Biting her lip, she jumped as he slapped her again on the rear, the pain making her eyes teary. 

    “No bunny…”

    “Yes you do. You like being a goddamn brat.” She panted as he pushed down his trunks, revealing his angry member, just as furious as he was. But God in heaven she wanted it… wanted him to fill her up over and over again. 

    “Bunny-”

    “Shhh…” Leaning over her, he gripped the bed and pressed the head of his dick against her opening. Rubbing it up against her folds, he pressed his lips against her ear. 

    “You’ve been a bad girl Supernova. When you’re a bad girl, you get punished.” Even his voice, now authoritative and dominant made her press her thighs together. 

    “Please…” Pushing back against him, she was stopped by another smack against her cheek. Whimpering louder, she reached up to wrap fingers around his forearms. 

    “Please…” She begged again, panting as he began to rub himself against her again. 

    “Not until you apologize.” Licking the side of her jaw, he lifted up and massaged the warm red flesh beneath him, touch gentle like it was before. 

    “I’m gonna spank you until you apologize. Is that clear angel?” 

    “..yes…” She whispered, whining as he rubbed against her yet again. 

    “I want you to count until I’m done.” 

    “O-okay…” Lifting his eyes from her bottom, they met hers. Lifting his hand, he slapped the flesh hard, making her buck up. Squeezing her eyes shut, she gasped. 

    “Count.” 

    “…O-one…” Another slap, this time on the other cheek. 

    “T-t-two…” Another. 

    “T-three…” Yet again and she bucked up, breath now mere shudders. 

    “F-four…” Squeezing her eyes shut, she gasped as he smacked her again. It hurt….Her cheeks were now burning and she felt even more tears well up in her eyes. Whimpering softly, she felt him grab her jaw and pull her head to the side. Her triangle throbbed so hard it hurt, the sweet wet pain making her thoughts muddled. 

    “One more. Just one.” His voice was now soft and gentle and she nodded, his lips pressing a loving kiss against hers. Biting her lip, she braced herself and moaned out loud as the last blow came to her cheeks. Breathing in relief, she opened her eyes, the tears that had built up in her eyes now wet her cheeks. 

    “Good job baby girl. You did so good taking your punishment.” His kisses were soft and sweet against her stinging cheeks. 

    “Do you want your reward for being good?” 

    “Yes…yes please…” His dick jumped at how eager she sounded and he licked his lips. She was soaking wet, sweet nectar misting her inner thighs and under the cheeks of her ass.  Chuckling, he pulled out a condom and ripped it open. With her pretty little pussy sopping and obedient, it took everything in him not to just slide into her raw. Stretching the sheath over and down his length he grabbed hold of her hips and slowly pushed himself inside. She moaned loudly and bucked back, squeezing him almost instantly.  

    “Fuck…” He hissed out a groan at the way she squeezed him. 

    “You’re so goddamn wet Nova. Fuck…” Letting go of her back, he slipped slow hands up her back, his gait just as relaxed…easy…. 

    “You liked when I slapped your ass didn’t you? Hm?” She choked out a moan, struggling to answer him. 

    “…oui…” That one little croak made him thrust into her hard, making her cry out. 

    “Do you wanna be fucked?” 

    “Mm…ouis'il te plaît.  (…yes…please.) Fingers grabbed her braids and pulled her head back as he rammed into her, feeling her pulsate and flutter. Stopping their hips abruptly, she nearly screamed, clawing the mat underneath her. 

    “You’re so close to coming. I feel it baby.” He hushed against her ear, taking the lobe into his mouth. Slow and gentle now, his length teased her, stretched her little by little. 

    “Please…Bon-hwa….” 

    “Please what?” 

    “Make me come please…” She sounded so fucking desperate. Letting go of her braids, he brought his hands around and under to grab hold of her tits. At once, he began to thrust violently into her, her wetness causing a loud wet smack between them. 

    “Bon-hwaaa…..oh God…..oh Godddddddd!” She reached back to grab at his hips, digging her nails into him as he pushed her over the edge finally. 

    “That’s it, angel baby….that’s it…” His orgasm stabbed into his stomach as she came, the intensity of it making him see nothing but light. Open mouth moans conjoined against one another and soon they became still. Not wanting to let her go just yet, he laid against her, hugging her to him before pulling out. 

    “You’re so addictive.” Discarding of the messy condom, he tossed it into the trash nearby. 

    “I could fuck you all day long.” She slowly stood up from the table, expression fucked out and dreamy. Pulling her against him, he licked the corner of her mouth before sucking on her bottom lip. 

    “I’ll never get enough of you. I’ll always want more.” Humming as he kissed her, she reached up to fist his hair. Once last kiss against her sweet lips and he backed up, pulling his swim trunks back over his hips. Kneeling, he gently pulled her swim bottoms back up. Kissing up her back one her shoulders, he fixed her tube top. Hands lifted to softly sweep her braids back from her face, thumb lightly caressing her hairline. She hummed at the attention, making him smile. 

    “Thank you baby.”

    “For what?” She breathed as his hand pressed loving heat down her back. 

    “Hanging in there. I know it was your first time experiencing that.” Breathing against her mouth, he softly kissed her lips. 

    “You’ll tell me if it ever gets too much right? No matter what I’m doing… if you tell me to stop. I will.” Still coming down from her orgasm, she looked sleepy and oh so satisfied. Vocalizing her agreement, she let him kiss her eyelids and down the bridge of her nose. 

    “Are you ready to go back out there?” 

    “Mmhm.”  Cheeks blushing, the two of them opened the door to find the hall with some people in it, whom all looked at them. Nova pressed her face against his arm and they hurried back out to the pool. 

 

*** 

 

    “Took y’all long enough.” Nebula grinned, taking in their appearance. 

    “Y’all look like y’all just got done fucking.”

    “Shut. Up.” She kneeled over and cracked up, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. 

    “Whew shit. It’s about time you got turnt out Nova. Bon Bon, on behalf of me and the coochie gods, thank you.” 

    “Oh my God…” Cheeks red, he grinned proudly like he did something. 

    “No problem noona.”

    “What the hell you skinning and grinning for? Don’t entertain her!” Nova said, playfully shoving him. 

    “Don’t be mad angel. We can go find us another room and make up.” 

    “OH MY GOD. I cannot…” Him and Nebula both started busting out laughing. 

    “Both of y’all fired.”

    “Hey! Wait, you can’t fire me! I’m your sister.”

    “I don’t care.” Hugging her close, he smirked as he watched the two begin to walk away. Reaching for his sun glasses, he heard a gasp nearest the pool. 

    “Oh my God…is…is that Aera?” He felt his whole heart sink into his feet. 

    “Wait, is it?” Sliding the glasses on and the hat he quickly followed behind the two women up ahead, putting the mask back on. 

 

 

*** 

 

    Sweat beaded against her hairline and she huffed, reaching to take his hand. 

    “Too fast bunny,” She huffed, making him slow. Lifting his free hand, he laid it gently against her hair. 

    “Still winded huh?”

    “You still walk entirely too fast for me to keep up.” Grinning, he tightened his grip on her hand. 

    “Where are we Bon Bon?” Turning to see Nebula as she hiked up, he grabbed her hand and helped her up the steps. 

    “Songdo Cloud Trails.” 

    “Why there so many damn stairs? Shit.”  Chuckling, he let go of her hand. 

    “It’s just to get to the actual platform, noona. We don’t have that much further to go.” 

    “Hmpf. Yeah, okay.” He waited until she had started her way up before nudging the two of them along too. The smell of the sea and the salt in the air bled into their nostrils and all three of them took a deep breath, coming to stand on the elevated pier. 

    “Mon dieu…” Nova breathed as she left him to go stand at the balcony. 

    “C'est si joli…” (It’s so pretty…) Hugging her from behind, Nebula sighed against her and smiled as they looked out at the ethereal blue-green waters, clear and sparkling like shards of hand-spun glass. Oft there a distance away, the soft white sand of the beach drifted up upon the wind prettily, scattering across the shallow shore. 

    “Neoheui dureun neomu areumdaweo.” (You two are so beautiful.) He said, coming to wrap arms around the both of them. Nebula grinned, leaning against him. 

    “Boy, you get to Korea and forget out to speak English.” Laughing warmly, he sighed contently against her braided bob. 

    “Leave him alone Neb. He’s connected to his culture now. It’s beautiful.” 

    “Mmhm. I’ll all for it. But at least translate what you’re saying. Shit.”  Grinning, he pulled away from them. 

    “I know you love me, noona.”

    “Bonehead,” She said pinching his cheek. 

    “Why don’t we walk a little bit more? After this, I wanna take you guys to Haedong Yonggungsa.”

    “Who?”

    “It’s a really cool temple that was built in the 1300s or some shit. It’s one of my favorite places to visit here in Busan.”

    “Ooh, that sounds so cool.” She said, eyebrows lifting. 

    “Let’s get a move on then. So much to do, so little time.” Pulling them both by their hands, he began walking forward, the sea wind rustling his hair. 

 

*** 

 

    Standing in the mirror, her eyes fell across her form once more. Dear God…

    “You very pretty. Like princess.” The older lady who had come into the room smiled as she took her braids into her hands. 

    “Oh… thank you.” Smiling, the woman began to fashion her braids into a single long braid down her back. Bon-hwa had surprised them on the way to the temple, stopping by a shop with so many pretty dresses. Hanbok they called them. So many swirling colors, dainty hair ornaments, and other accessories. He must have frequented this place because he stepped in to greet the woman without his mask on and she gently pat his cheek. He said something to her in Korean, glancing at the two of them. The woman smiled and gave a gentle nod. 

    “I’’ll leave you guys to get ready.” He said with a soft smile before leaving them alone with the woman and her attendants. The woman motioned ‘off’. Oh. Their clothes. Oh. Nebula looked just as confused as she did but when she began to take off the plaid shirt tied around her waist and take her crop top off, the ladies began to pull those swirling lush dresses from the racks. 

    “I guess this what we doing.” Nebula said, slowly pulling her cropped sweatshirt top up over her head. 

    “Guess so.” When they had gotten dressed, they lifted hair ornaments to their hair. Even now, she watched the woman tie a pretty red ribbon to the end of her braid. She placed a matching red flower pin further up. She looked like something out of a fairytale. A full elegant white skirt covered her bottom half, the top part a gorgeous red. Underneath, she wore soft lush fitted pants. A short sheer jacket was placed over her shoulders and closed with silky lace ties. Delicate pink and red flowers had been sown down the sides of the sleeves, giving a graceful feminine flare. The nice old woman had taken to humming, tying a beautiful decorative tassel to one of the strings that closed her jacket. On her feet, she wore flower embroidered shoes. Lastly, they placed a dainty coronet of some kind right against her hairline, white silk, pale pink, cream and red tassels hanging down. Tying smooth black strings down and around the back of her head, she smiled before stepping back. 

    “Look,” Drawing her eyes away from the woman, she took in her appearance. Looking at herself made her tear up and she turned, to see Nebula also tearing up. She looked beautiful too, in a forest green dress, an off-white jacket covering her shoulders. They had tied a simple yet pretty green tassel to her skirt and placed a pin of flowers in her hair. 

    “You look like a Queen or something Nova.” She said, coming to press her face against hers. 

    “You too Nebbie,” Lifting arms to hug her, the sisters sniffled against one another. 

    “He is ready for you two. This way please.” A younger woman said with a friendly smile, motioning for the door. 

    “Um…will we come back here to return these?” 

    “No need, keep them. He bought them for you.” Taking each other’s hand, they slowly came outside. Gasping, the both of them were stunned when they saw him standing there, hands crossed behind his back. He stood tall and powerful in a neutral grey white hanbok, a sleeveless bluish-black overcoat emphasizing his broad shoulders draped down the length of his body. A decorative red cord had been tied around his waist and hung down by his ankles. On his head, he had on a wide-brimmed hat, an attached white beaded cord hung down to about his waist. He looked absolutely gorgeous, like a prince. 

    “Daaaaamn Bon Bon…. you look hot.” Smiling prettily, his eyes smiled at them, a pale pink blush in his cheeks. 

    “Thank you noona,” Eyes resting on her, his gaze drifted down her body. 

    “You look like an angel from heaven.”  Her cheeks grew flushed and she bit her lip in a smile. 

    “Thank you, bunny.” 

    “You too, noona. Both of you look incredible.”

    “Thank you. All thanks to you.” 

    “It’s no problem. I wanted us to experience the temple the right way.” 

    “Well, now that we’re all dressed up, let’s go!” Leading the way to the awaiting car, Nebula went in first. Taking her hand, he lifted it to his mouth and pressed a gentle kiss against the back of it, leading her to get in. 

 

*** 

 

    He tried to keep his hands from shaking. Nearing the highest point of the day now, he knew that people would be swarming the temple. It unnerved him…. terrified him actually…being like this without a mask on. He glanced down at Nova as she walked beside him, the shadows of tree, shade, and sun gliding across her face.  His throat suddenly got tight and he took an unsteady breath. Locals and tourists alike passed them by, some dressed in hanbok, others in regular clothes. 

    “Are you nervous?” Her soft sweet voice asked and she lifted her hands to wrap around his bicep. 

    “I’m okay.” He replied, voice quiet. 

    “You’re shaking, bunny.” Licking his lips, he opened his hand, allowing her to slide one of them down and intertwine. 

    “Being in public like this…it fucking terrifies me.” The scrape of shoes and eager chatter made him stiff and he could feel sweat start to bead up on the back of his neck. 

    “It’s okay…I’m here.” 

    “Um, you guys go on ahead. I wanna take a look over here.” Nebula stopped them and they turned to look back at her. It was some pathway to another part of the temple. 

    “You have your phone on you?”

    “Of course mom. Go head and go. I’ll be okay.” Shooing away Nova’s worried expression, she left their sight. Swallowing thickly, he could feel eyes all over him and roughly pulled her in the opposite direction, a path not as saturated with people. 

    “Ow! Bunny, wait…” He didn’t stop until they came to a clearing, a huge pavilion with golden dragons empty and people-less. Panting, she watched as he turned to face her, his cheeks red from exertion. 

    “I never used to be like this.” Quiet, she watched him as he clutched his hands together, visibly shaking. 

    “Fuck, I need a fucking cigarette.” He said, voice full of anxiety. Slowly, she came towards him and unclenched his hands, taking them into hers. 

    “Breathe bunny.” He tried and just as he let it out again, she lifted their entwined hands and wrapped them around her, his arms closing around her. 

    “Just breathe…” There, she heard the change. He was relaxing little by little now, his body following suit. 

    “No one’s here… it’s just you and me.” That encouraged an audible whoosh of breath to leave his body and he leaned down to press his face against her shoulder. 

    “Thank you…” He whispered against her. 

    “You’re welcome…” Hugging her close, he slowly began to walk her back until her back met the golden pillar behind them. Taking both of her hands together in one of his own, he lifted the other to grasp her jaw. Lifting it up, he made her stand on her tiptoes as he leaned down, their lips meeting sweet and tender.  Something about his kiss was different and she hummed against his mouth as she tried to figure it out. Separating, he pressed his forehead against hers, breath calm and warm against her mouth. 

    “Today’s our last day together.” There it was. He sounded mournful and gently kissed her lips again. 

    “I don’t want to let you go. I wanna keep you here with me Nova.” Smiling, she nuzzled his nasal tip and pressed a chaste kiss against the beauty mark on the bridge of his nose. 

    “I don’t wanna go either bunny.” Sighing, he caressed her cheek now, touch tender, and full of warmth. 

    “These past few days have been the best days of my life…I don’t want them to end.” 

    “Me neither.” Their lips met again, soft and sweet. 

    “Before you go, I wanna do one last thing.” 

    “What’s that?” She breathed against his mouth, pecking his bottom lip. He didn’t say anything at first, just pressed his face against her neck. Slowly, his kiss marked her, steady small little bites and sucks arousing her little by little. She felt something slide up onto her finger and furled her eyebrows. Lifting his face from her neck, he looked down into her eyes, his gaze tender and full of love. She watched as he slowly came to kneel in front of her. At last, his hand freed hers and instead lifted to caress and grab the cheeks to her derriere. 

    “Nova, from the moment I met you, you changed my world. You became my world,” Pulling her hands from behind her back, she looked down to see the most beautiful ring on her finger. An iridescent opal sat nice and pretty, delicate little diamonds surrounded it and a lush rose gold band popped against her skin. Tears started to well up in her eyes and she laid her palm against his cheek as he continued, 

    “In my heart, I see only you. My heart, body, even my soul…. it only wants you.”

    “Bon-hwa….”

    “I want to spend my life with you Nova. Had things been different… had I not come here, we’d already have 10 years down.” Tears now starting to fall against her cheeks, she laughed, voice full of tears. 

    “It’s okay…we can start now.” Those big beautiful eyes of his were misty and she knelt in front of him, arms now wrapping around his neck. 

    “From that night of my 16th birthday, I’ve always been yours Bon-hwa. That won’t ever change.” Pressing her face against his chest, she sniffled. 

    “You’ve always had my heart. Now, my body…” He wrapped arms around her. 

    “Take the rest of me. Whatever is left, I give it to you freely.” Lifting, she kissed him passionately, her tears making her throat release tears. Crying against him, she felt the ribbon the shop owner tied around her braid be loosened and pulled away. 

    “I’ll marry you a thousand times over.” 

    “Then, today be the first day of our new life.” Pushing him back against the sand, they shared a kiss, lips and teeth grinning against each other. Claps of applause broke them up and they looked up to see a few scattered people around them. They smiled and offered congratulations to them. Blushing, they started to leave from the confines of the small group, hands tight together.  Her ribbon picked up the breeze of the mountains, now hanging from his waist. Soft lips and soft touches they went in search of Nebula.     






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: This is probably one of my longest chapters yet lol. So much to unpack. So, Kang-min is a major thorn in my side and I'm sure yours. He doesn't know that he has a PROTECT BONHWA squad waiting with guns, rifles and machetes ready to defend him. LOL. Kang-min is representative of how I imagine bullying might go within groups or within members. Again, I don't know excatly and all of that may be a stretch. However, I know that members do bully and it can go deeper than 'I hate you'.  

What's not heard of it bullying between the girl groups but in my experience, no one ever talks about bullying between members in male groups. Nor does anyone talk about the underlining genuine feelings of attraction towards the same sex either. It's all so incredibly taboo in Korea still so guys and ladies that have attraction to the same sex still keep it very much under wraps. Though, I definitely think in the past couple years things have started to shift with there being an openly gay idol and I believe an female idol coming out as bisexual.  I don't think Korea as a whole is entirely ready to accept this yet. 

So, as we know, Bon-hwa has a 'daddy' kink and completely had ENOUGH of Nova's teasing lol. I hope I protrayed everything well. My favorite part was at Haedont Yonggungsa. OMG. EVERYTHING ABOUTTT ITTTT. *crys, sobs, breaks down* lol. The symbolism of everything *chef's kiss* 

Also, I wanted to add another aspect of life not many talk about (that I know of). Social anxiety. Having to be in the public (as celebrities even here in America have said) can be absolutely terrifying. You're always surrounded by people, always have eyes on you. Being that Bonnie is always in the public eye, always on stage, always on the television, always mobbed by fans, and even harassed by extreme fans (saesangs...I'll delve into this in later chapters), his mask has become his safety net. The fact that he doesn't know who, what and if they are really genuine messes with him. It makes him incredibly paranoid to the point of full blown anxiety attacks. 

I wanted to show that idols are NOT perfect. They are human beings. They have real fears, real emotions and sometimes, they can be too much for them. 

Let me get off my soapbox LOL. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk! LOL. I am honestly surprised at the amount of love this is receiving. It's really humbling to see all the reads, likes, and votes. Thank you for allowing me to grow and share me with you. 

DL~

I GOT LOTS OF PICTURES OK lol 

 

Nova's swimsuit:

The room they got kinda (more than kinda) freaky LOL *hides face* 

Nova's outfit out and about in Busan:

Nebula's outfit: 

Bon-hwa's threads: 

Nova's hanbok:

Her Daenggi:

Her norigae:

(the pink one) 

Her jokduri:

Her pretty ring:

Neb's hanbok:

Bon-hwa's hanbok:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.