Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


 t h i r t e e n 


 


 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Heat flushed his body and he huffed harshly, trying to memorize the second part of the dance choreography. 

    “No no no. Stop! Stop stop! It’s like this guys…” 

    “Yah! We’ve been over this a million times now…”

    “Bonnie-hyung has the best swag. Let him show us.” Cheeks red, he inhaled sharply through his nose and stood to his full height. 

    “You can’t fake swagger. If you have it, you have it. It can’t be taught.” He replied, the tiniest hint of annoyance in his voice. 

    “Well, show us again. The parts you remember.” Chani huffed, stooping down to grab his water bottle. Exhaling, he motioned for the music. A stirring electronic beat came on and he began to move to the beat, his body popping and sliding back to the side nice and easy.  His groupmates watched in awe as he moved his feet in quick little footwork, a smooth shoulder rock to the other side. Charisma and smooth confidence slipped off of him. He hit the moves for a while longer before stopping, requesting the music to be cut. 

    “You look cool hyung.” 

    “Whoa. How the hell did you learn all that so fast?” Pinching the bridge of his nose, he eyed them all irritation now fully present on his face. 

    “The fuck is wrong with you? How the fuck did I become the best dancer and you motherfuckers are grabbing at straws?” 

    “Don’t brag hyung.” The voice of the member he hated most spoke from the very back, arms crossed. 

    “A part of real swagger is knowing the difference between arrogance and self-assurance you dumb fuck.” Those who understood him gasped and Kang-min though, grinned licking his lips. 

    “Someone’s moody since coming back from vacation. Was your fun cut too short?” His nostrils flared and he came up on him, fists ready to strike. Hands struggled to pull him back, furious eyes burning holes into him. 

    “Hyung, hyung, hyung! Don’t… just leave him alone.” 

    “It’s not worth it. Come on, we don’t have time to waste.” That fucking smirk on his face. Gathering what was in his mouth he spit at him, the action finally cracking that smug look. 

    “Bon-hwa-hyung!” Kang-min, however, started laughing and the choreographer pulled them apart. 

    “OUT. NOW.” Yanking his arm free, he pushed past the doors. 

 

    *** 

 

    Things had been sweet. Things had been good. It’d been two months since they’d returned to work and he’d been working hard. He’d been trying to keep positive. Nova and Nebula had long since returned home and at least four times a week they messaged on Kkako.  His mind was still on their time together and he knew hers was too. 

 

*** 

 

    Eyes turning to look at his clock on his phone, he sighed quietly. 0:30. The bed he slept in was uncomfortable as fuck. Back in the dorms, he hated that he had to share one space with these grown ass fucks. It didn’t help that as of late, he’d been thinking about Nova. Every time he thought about her, his dick got hard as hell. To the point of pain. Putting in his passcode, he clicked the kkako app and sent her a message. 

 

    tok1932: Hey Angel, 

 

    It didn’t take long for her to respond. 

 

    novaworld555: Hey bunny.

 

    PHOTO 

 

    tok1932: I won’t keep you long baby. Thinking about you. Miss you. 

 

    Eyes watched as the ‘seen’ message came up and licked his lips as she replied back. 

 

    novaworld555: Ooh la la. *drooling emoji* *eyes emoji* 

    novaworld555: that’s not fair. Now I’m gonna be thinking about it all day.

    tok1932: You should. It’s your fault. 

 

    VIDEO 

 

    He’d slipped his hand down to softly massage the fucker, trying to get it to go down. 

 

    novaworld555: Oh my God…bunny… 

    tok1932: You’re not here to take responsibility so I have to do it myself. 

 

    novaworld555 sent a voice message 

 

    Clicking play, he massaged a little slower. 

 

    “You’re not being nice. I’m sitting with my mom for lunch and I’m already wet.” 

 

    She sent another voice message. 

 

    “When can we see each other again?” 

 

    tok1932: June or July after promotions are done I should be free.

 

    novaworld555 sent a voice message. 

 

    “When we see each other again, I’ll kiss it better bunny.” 

 

    Fuck. Throbbing against his boxers, he started to sit up. He wouldn’t be able to sleep until he came.  As he beelined it for the bathroom, she sent him another message.

 

    novaworld555: My mother is asking about the ring on my finger. 

    tok1932: And? 

    novaworld555: I told her you proposed to me. 

    tok1932: Wasn’t happy about that I take it? 

    novaworld555: she actually was happy for us. I told her that we reconnected. She’s worried that we’re moving too fast though. 

    tok1932: we’re moving at our own pace. that’s all anyone needs to know. 

    novaworld555: you’re right. 

    tok1932: Besides, that wasn’t an engagement ring. 

    novaworld555: what?

    tok1932: That hanbok wasn’t a regular one either. It was a wedding one. 

    novaworld555: Wait….so you mean to tell me we….

    tok1932: Really got married in Busan.  Yeah.

 

    She was quiet for a while. 

 

    tok1932: I didn’t know when I’d see you again. I took the chance. 

    novaworld555: I’m not upset. Just shocked. Kinda in awe. 

    tok1932: I’m glad you understand sweetheart. 

    novaworld555: of course baby. 

    tok1932: I’ll fly back to the States in June or July. We can start planning the wedding of your dreams princess. 

    novaworld555: I’d like that bunny. 

 

    He sent one last photo as release fell over him. He’d stroked himself to completion, the light perfectly capturing the cum dribbling down his hand. The wedding band he wore on his finger. 

 

    tok1932: Sending you a goodnight present. I love you angel, Sighing in relief, he went to clean himself up, the ‘kka-talk’ notification alerting him of her message. 

 

    novaworld555: Mmm I love it. Thank you, mon cheri. 

 

 

*** 

 

    Like he said, things had been good. Until they started promotions for their newest concept. It was different than any of their other concepts previously. Leaving the more cutesy imagery behind, their creative director wanted to go in another direction. Darker, sexier, more provocative. That’s when hell met him for a second time. 

 

*** 

 

    A whistle made him turn. Leaning against the wall near the bathroom entrance, Kang-min eyed him as he stood in front of the urinal, taking a piss. 

    “It’s beautiful even when it pees.” 

    “What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus.” The younger man grinned as he finished and shook it, licking his lips as he cleaned it off and tucked it back into his boxers. 

    “Your mother must have dropped you on your fucking head as a kid. You’re sick.” He laughed now and grinned like a cat. 

    “You know, hyung, the more you’re mean to me the more I like it. It’s having the complete opposite effect that you want it to.” Even his Aussie accent annoyed the hell out of him and he clenched his jaw as he went to wash his hands. 

    “The least I thought you could do was read English, being from Australia and all. Seems all you’re good for is sucking dick.” Going to wipe his hands, he froze as sounds filled the bathroom. Sounds that were very familiar. Moans of a woman, sweet and loud, heavy breath. Wet messy bodies colliding. Slowly turning, his incredulous eyes turned to the man who watched something on his phone. 

    “You really gave me a show, hyung. I’ve never seen you so passionate before. It made me jealous how good you fucked her.” 

    “You didn't.” He growled, his voice rough. 

    “Clearly, I did." 

    “You really had me followed?”

     "I didn't, but Ha-joon-ssi did. She sent me everything I have."

     "For fuck's sake,"

    “If you had’ve invited us, I wouldn’t have needed to. But, you wanted to be selfish and have yourself a private little fuck fest. Though, like I told you before, I can’t blame you. She’s hot as hell. Nice ass too. She must have felt like heaven.” He crossed the room and shoved him back against the wall, a hand around his neck. 

    “Shut the fuck up.” He growled, face ignited with fury. Kang-min grinned. 

    “Now, now hyung… don’t get hasty. I’ve got plenty of pictures and a couple audios just waiting to be released to the public.” He tightened his grip on his neck. 

    “You wouldn’t fucking dare.” 

    “I wouldn’t? Hyung, you don’t know me very well.” Blowing out hot air from his nostrils, he let go of his neck. 

    “Sajong-nim put you up to this?”

    “Partly. But, most of it was my own doing.You see hyung, I always get what I want. No matter what…or who it is.” He didn’t answer, just stared at him with furious nearly black eyes. Grinning, he turned up the volume and turned it towards him. He felt sick to his stomach. He’d even recorded the night before they left Busan. He’d nearly ripped her clothes off and pulled her to the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped around his hips. 

    “She’s such a short little thing huh? You weren’t kidding when you said you like short girls.” His hands clenched into fists, watching himself slide into her. The moan of ecstacy. Her rolled back eyes. The way she held onto him close for dear life. The slow gentle pace before he pounded into her. Lifting his eyes back up to that son of a bitch, he clenched his teeth so hard it hurt his jaw. 

    “Ah, I forgot my favorite part.” Grinning, the bastard rewinded it and pressed play. 

    “…bunny?”

    “Hm?” 

    “Can you show me how to put on a condom?” He heard his laughter. 

    “Of course baby. Come here.” Closing his eyes, he remembered it all as it played. A soft little giggle. Kiss. Lick. Moan. 

    “Mm…you’re not listening.” 

    ‘…sorry. I like the way you look when I do that. It makes me wanna put the whole thing in my mouth.” Kiss. Lick. Groan. He’d grabbed her braids now. Made her look at him. 

    “Be a good girl.” 

    “Kay, sorry.” 

    “You take it like this… and put it here. Take your time and slowly unroll it. Pull it down until it covers all it can.” 

    “Like this?” 

    “Mmhm.” It was silent before, 

    “I did it.” More laughter and then a kiss. 

    “Good job angel,” By this point, he’d started shaking and his eyes grew shiny with tears. 

    “What the fuck do you want?” Now, the man licked his lips with a slow grin. 

    “I told you want I want.” His Adam’s apple bobbed. 

    “The question is…do you love her enough to save her? Protect her? Protect yourself? You know as well as I do that once this gets out, you’re finished. You’ll never be able to come back from this. It would better be just kill yourself than live in the scandal.” He took shallow breaths and closed his eyes for the briefest of moments. 

    “If I do this….you won’t hurt her?” 

    “I give my word hyung.” 

    “You’ll delete all of it. Everywhere you have it.”

    “Like it never existed.” 

    “When you’re done, I want to see you delete it all.” 

    “Of course.” He looked pained as slowly, hands shaking, he undid his pants. Sliding his boxers down to his thighs, he looked up at the ceiling. 

    “Hurry up.” 

 

*** 

 

    A hand slapped him hard across the cheek. 

    “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” 

    “Careful Ha-joon. You’re hitting our money maker.” As if suddenly remembering, she withdrew her hand from going to hit him again. 

    “Have you boys nothing better to do than to fight like little school girls?” 

    “Bonnie-hyung’s been so on edge since returning from our recent vacation. I only made a joke and he humiliated me by spitting in my face like I was an animal.”

    “Do you know how fortunate you are Bon-hwa? Do you know how many little boys like you wanted a chance at fame? Out of all of them, I chose you. And this is how you thank me. How selfish of you.” He tightened his jaw, eyes concentrated on the wall behind her. 

    “I took you in. I gave you a home. I gave you clothes. Shoes. I fed you. I gave you a chance to have the world. Everything you ever desired. The best tutors. The best dance choreographers. The best vocal lessons. Trips around the world.  Music sets. Studio time. Recording time. Interviews. Variety shows. All of these things cost a lot of fucking money.” Reaching for his face, she brought his gaze to hers. 

    “You owe me. You owe me your voice. You owe me your face…” Letting her hand drop down, she grabbed his junk, making him suck in a sharp puff of air. 

    “You owe me your body. Not even this will be able to completely pay me back for all I’ve spent on you. But it’s a start.”  Letting go of him, she flipped her hair behind her shoulder and leaned back against her desk. 

    “Let me remind you, Kang Bon-hwa, of the contract you signed with us. You signed a 15 year deal with the company. You’re 10 years in. You have five left to go. Should you not adhere to the contract, we will revoke and retract every nickel, penny and dime we’ve loaned you plus all of the profit we made from you. We will own every single song you’ve ever been featured on, every piece of video that has your face in it. We’ll ensure that you never be allowed to show your face in public here ever again. You’ll have to go crying like a rejected little puppy all the way back to America. How disappointing that’ll be for your parents. Knowing their son disgraced them.” He for once was completely silent and Kang-min took the opportunity to speak. 

    “I think he’s got it Sajong-nim. Right hyung?” He still said nothing. 

    “Take the mute puppy out of here. Get back to practice. We’ve got out first show for the new concept in a couple weeks and I need every one of you to be perfect.”

    “Yes, of course.” Lifeless, he didn’t feel his feet move but they did and he slowly came back into the room. 

    “Now that you little girls are done fighting, let’s get back into this choreo.”






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: I hate her. I hate Ha-joon. The pain she's causing Bon-hwa is just.... she's pure evil. Kang-min too. They are so obesessed with him... and they revel in their power over him. They know just what to do and what to say to get him to obey their wishes. It's really disgusting. Ha-joon has the authority to ruin his entire life. Literally. She can make it so he gets blacklisted, never able to find work OR successful work. Able to just squirm about like a worm on the ground... until she gives him permission. Kang-min's blackmail is something I believe happens too. It's sick what he did. Having them followed and filmed. We know it happens y'all. With idols like Seung-ri being found guilty of all the disgusting things he's done... filming girls while intercourse... without their permission... rape... 

Like I said y'all this stuff is real. And it happens. That's what's meessing me up so bad because it's not just a figment of one's imagination. Our poor Bunny. He's been backed into a corner and he sees no way out. It torments him... all the blood, sweat, tears... all the abuse to his heart, body and soul... all to be able to do what he enjoys.. singing. Surely, he can't let it all go to waste right? Having to choose between the two 'hims'... the more submissive 'trained' puppy Aera...and the more rebellious wild and dominant bon-hwa.... it's tearing him apart. 

I love him and will bring him back to happiness. We justtt have to get over this last little bit of sorrow. 

P.S- what do you think about them actually getting married in Busan? I think it was sweet hehe. She had NO clue lol

DL~

 

 

PICTURE (really steamy guys just fyi) (I had to for science...runs away)

the so called 'message' (it was a message alright) bunny sent Nova:

 

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.