Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

o n e 

 

CHAPTER WARNINGS: NON CONSENSUAL SEX/RAPE; LANGUAGE. 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Confetti gave a pleasant ‘pop’ and champagne began to flow more foam at first than alcohol. Thanks to Gang-bum. He cheesed hard as it finished spilling over and began to pour it into their flutes. 

    “Aera, you don’t want some?” 

    “Hello? Hyung?” A hand waved over his face snapped him out of whatever daydream he had been in and he blinked, looking up at I.H, the youngest member of the group. 

    “Ah, sorry. What were you saying?” The poor boy looked concerned for a moment but grinned, handing him a flute of champagne. 

    “Here hyung! Let’s drink!” 

    “Ah… sure.” Clearing his throat, he gave a small smile as he eyed the other members laugh and play around. 

    “I want to toast to you all.” At the voice of their company CEO, they all grew quiet. Lifting the champagne glass, she smiled, eyes twinkling. 

    “You all worked really hard on your debut. I know it wasn’t easy.  I’m proud of you for keeping at it even though you wanted to give up.” As she spoke, he swallowed thickly. 

    “Some members came to us just in the nick of time.” Her eyes moved from the larger group to his. 

    “Aera, we appreciate your dedication to the group and to the company.” Placing his now empty glass on the nearby table, he stood and bowed deeply. 

    “I am forever indebted to you Sajang-nim. Thank you for welcoming me so well.” Lifting up, he caught her smile. 

    “Good then. Let’s drink and have a good time!  Kim Im-Hwan, give me the champagne!”  The boy pouted, making some of the female sunbaes giggle. 

    “But…I want some too!” 

    “Give it here!”    

*** 

 

 

    It was all one big fucking act. 

 

*** 

    The room suddenly went dark and they all grew still. 

*** 

    All of it. 

*** 

 

 

    “What’s going on? Why did it get dark?” None of the other members answered him. In the black silence, he could hear the clinking of glass and low quiet sighs. 

 

*** 

 

Wasn’t this all it was about? Of course, it was always all about appearance. What looked good. What sounded good. 

 

*** 

 

    “Hyung, the quieter you are the faster it’ll be over.” I.H. 

    “What the hell are you talking about? What’s going on?” 

    “You’re the newest one here so that means tonight is your initiation.” Initiation? 

    “Every one of us has had to go through it.”  

    “You’ll fight it at first but after a while, it’ll get better.” 

 

*** 

 

    At the time, he didn’t know anything. He didn’t know what he expected but it wasn’t…it was far from that. 

 

*** 

 

    

    Hot. He felt so hot. Groaning, he opened his eyes but soon they grew wide with shock. What the fuck? Chani, the leader of the group was stark naked right in front of him. Several of the other members were either in the same state or being undressed. Dropping panicked eyes down he found that he too had been undressed, even his boxers taken off. His arms had been tied behind him, hands bound. A black leather harness covered his neck, chest and further down enclosed around both of his thighs.  

    “What the fuck is going on?” He heard his voice ask but it sounded strange.  Slurred. Drunk. Horrified eyes watched as raven and blonde heads bobbed, mouths stuffed full of the dicks of CEOs from other companies, producers of variety shows, and even studio directors. 

    “He’s awake. Finally.” Effeminate moans filled the now-lit room. Tied until he couldn’t move, the second youngest Gang-bum whined and thrashed as some strange-looking thing was pressed against his erect penis. Another was pushed into his butthole and at that, he moaned like a bitch in heat. He felt his heart pound against his chest. Fingers pulled his head away and up. Red lips smirked. His eyes had grown watery now and he felt like at any moment he was going to throw up. Kang Ha-joon. Their CEO. 

    “Are you going to cry?” She asked with a taunting little snicker. 

    “S-Sajang-nim…w-w-what are y-you doing?” She licked her lips as she towered over him. She wore the undergarments of a hanbok, her hair twisted up and away from her face. She knelt, grabbing his hair once more. 

    “We have to welcome you to the company Aera.” 

    “You’re fucking sick… all of you!” At his English, she sneered. 

    “Keep talking in that language. I dare you.” 

    “You don’t have to do this. Seriously. Let me go Sajang-nim.” Shoving his head back, she stood up and began to unwrap her bindings to her chest. Breasts, obviously implants, sat smooth and pert as she pulled off the silky red chima, revealing her mound covered in a thong in the same color. 

    “You’re a disobedient one aren’t you?” Lifting her foot, she began to step on his member, bringing a pained hiss to him.  

    “Didn’t Mommy and Daddy groom you for this? You should know what we’re doing isn’t disgusting. It’s business.” Spreading her toes, she teased his length some, making him jerk. He scooched away from her, eyes steely. 

    “Don’t touch me.” Laughing, the woman lifted her leg and kicked him back against the sofa. 

    “You told me you were forever indebted to me but a moment ago. Did you forget that quickly?” Straddling him, she leaned forward as the sound of the orgy intensified. All around them sweaty flesh, lust filled the air, the whirring of those strange objects, and the smell of ejaculation made his stomach queasy. 

    “Poor puppy. Don’t throw up before I’ve broken you in.” Pressing her lips to his, she took a hand to keep his moving head still. The other she slipped down past his hips and squeezed his testicles tightly, bringing a pained grunt to sound against her mouth. 

    “If you obey me, I’ll be nice.” Letting go of his scrotum, she took a lone finger and inched closer to his anus. He thrashed, body now lightly shiny with sweat, beads of it dotted his forehead and his hair had grown damp. He protested against her mouth as the tip of her finger rubbed against the puckered little hole. She bit his lip to silence him, drawing blood. 

    “If you don’t….I’ll find the biggest plug we have and fuck you with no lube.” Lips grinned as tears began to drift down his cheeks. 

    “P-please Sajang-nim…..don’t do this… please. I’ll do anything else but this…. not this…” 

    “Shhh.” Licking his jaw, she sat up and for a moment appreciated the hard work training had produced in his body. She seemed pleased, teasing the toned hard chest and stony abs with her fingers. 

    Getting up, she turned around and nearly suffocated him, sitting on his face with little to no warning. 

    “Let’s see how you eat my pussy. Depending on how well you do, I might even suck your little virgin dick.” 

 

*** 

 

    That night was hell. The filthy bitch had played with him like he was nothing but a toy. His first taste of pussy was sour and it made him nauseous. It smelled just as sour as it tasted. Of course, he’d been inexperienced and she knew that. She got off on it… on the fact that he was powerless beneath her. 

 

*** 

    Mashing the wet flesh of her mound against his nose and chin, she instructed him on how to keep his tongue as she began to play with her clitoris… move it there… no over that way…yes… right there…make it stiff…yes. Riding his face, she came intensely, loud nasally moans making him sick. Panting, she laughed some, lifting fingers to push back her hair. 

    “God, you’re terrible. But you do take direction really well don’t you?” She asked shaking her bottom against him.  Lifting up, she got off of him and for a moment, went into a room, leaving him to stare up at the ceiling, her drying fluids and his tears making a mess of his face. The moans of his group members and those of unnamed men and women continued on, a twisted disgusting aria that he never wanted to hear again. Ha-joon reappeared, holding some of those strange-looking objects. 

    “Do you know what these are Aera?” She asked, lifting her pinky finger to her mouth. 

    “I don’t want to know…please.” Licking it once more she removed the digit and knelt. 

    “Let’s see what we have here…” Slowly, she began to push the tip of her finger into his butthole, the intrusion making him cry out. The pain made tears slip down his cheeks more and he openly began to cry now, the veins in his neck now popping out from the strain.

    “Stop…..please stop…. that hurts…..” But she progressed a bit more until half of the digit was inside, eyes intensely on his pained face.

    “It’s so tight….just like a girl.” Pulling the finger out, she cleaned her hands with sanitizer and began to squirt thick clear lubrication on the smallest plug she had, a pretty little jeweled one, a heart-shaped gem. Taking the excess, she put the cold wet fingers right against his entrance, making him jerk once again, away from her. 

    “The more you fight me the more it will hurt.” And like that, she began to push the plug little by little into his virgin hole. 

 

*** 

 

 

 

    When it was all over, he’d laid there on that couch and sobbed like a baby. Humiliation and disgust covered him like a blanket and he couldn’t remember the last time he’d cried like that. She wasn’t satisfied until his come had oozed out from the top of the cone-shaped vibrator she’d put on him, all of it making a filthy mess all over him. She’d watched that pretty pink jewel throb as the following orgasm after orgasm made him breathless. His body spoke for him and what a beautiful admission of pleasure it was to witness. So she told him time and time again afterward. But to him, he felt like he’d rolled around in shit. He hated how his body had betrayed him. He hated how….how much of a monster he became afterward….pandora’s box had been opened and suddenly filled with rage, he wanted to destroy whatever he could. Even if it meant destroying himself. 






Chapter End Notes:

 

A/N: This really took a life of its own. I was not even gon start this y'all. Please let me make that clear first LOL.I had like no direction really at all lol. But when I dreamt of Bon-hwa and Nova Friday night, I knew I HAD to write what I saw. To be honest, one of the reasons I left the kpop scene was because things like this happen in real life. Orgies, rape of minors/underage boys and girls...it's really disgusting. This stuff is happening behind closed doors not just in Korea but in America too. Pretty much all over the world in entertainment. It's sick. This story is my attempt to give voice to countless men and women who enter the korean entertainment industry and are forced to stay silent about what happens to them. 

DL

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.