Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Cravings

He remembered, as a child, his mother would pinch him for staring at something, or someone, too long. She would remind him that it's rude to stare. But sometimes.... sometimes you just can't help it when curiosity gets the best of you.

So, James T. Kirk was giving that look to his long time best friend. His fork in mid-air, halfway to his mouth, his eyes bulging in astonished disbelief. He slowly placed his fork back on his plate and continued staring.

"Bones?" he said.

"I see it too Jim."

"Bones?"

"I see him."

"Spock? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am quite fine Doctor."

Scotty was also staring in disbelief and inquired,

"McCoy, is he sick or something?"

"I don't know, I'm not an expert in this field."

Jim couldn't believe what he was seeing, he slowly pulled out his recording device and discreetly filmed.

Then they heard a low hum of satisfaction coming from Spock. Jim leaned over and whispered.

"Does he know what he's doing?"

"I don't know Jim, I'm going to page M'Benga."

Once Spock finished his meal, he got up to dispose of the tray, and went back to the food dispenser for another tray of food. To everyone's dismay, he sat down and continued to eat.

"Spock! Are you sure you're feeling alright?" asked Kirk.

"Captain, I assure you that I am performing at my optimal level." Spock continued to chew his food with gusto.

McCoy leaned over and whispered, "M'Benga is on his way."

Jim leaned over towards Scotty.

"You better call his wife to come to the mess hall and check on Spock."

"Aye, Sir we don't want to get the lass upset."

Scotty got up and went to another area of the mess hall to page Uhura.

Meanwhile, McCoy wanted to get a better view of Spock's eating situation.

"So, Spock, it looks like you're eating well, for a Vulcan."

"My food intake is quite normal for me, Doctor."

"Spock, are you sure? I wonder, you're not, yourself at this moment and I am concerned."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, I, well you, well you're eating a lot for one thing!" McCoy said with a concerned expression.

At that moment, M'Benga entered the mess hall followed by a wobbling Uhura in a yellow/orange print dress. Geoffery stopped in his tracks when he saw the food in front of Commander Spock. Nyota stopped, gasping at the sight

"Spock! What are you doing baby?"

She wobbled to his side and sat next to him. Looking at the food on Spock's tray, she realized it was all the food she'd been craving for the last hour. She slowly pushed the tray away from him.

"I am in the process of eating this tray of food, why do you ask?"

"Because, my beloved, look at what you're eating."

Spock looked down and saw a beef hamburger, fried chicken, shrimp, meat lasagna and more. Realizing what he had done, he turned to look at Nyota.

Nyota saw him turn green, he had violated his strictly vegetarian way of life. Spock would either have to throw up or have his stomach pumped.

M'Benga finally spoke as he scanned Spock, noticing imminent signs of emesis.

"How much of this food have you consumed, Mr. Spock?"

Kirk spoke up, "A lot, he already finished a tray."

Nyota smiled at Spock, and wanted to cry, because she loved him even more. He had eaten for her because she couldn't. She gently rubbed her distended seven month belly. Somehow she had projected her food cravings, Spock had picked them up and reacted to it.

He felt sick and started to hold his stomach and stood up.

"I believe I need to use the facilities."

He proceeded to leave, followed by M'Benga.

Scotty, McCoy and Kirk watched as they left, and then slowly looked at Nyota and smiled, then they chuckled.

"I hope that never, ever happens to me, if I become a father," said Kirk while he smiled.

Nyota grinned, she continued to rub her belly and responded, "I love a man who would do anything for his wife and family."

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.