Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

**VERY EXPLICIT DESCRIPTIONS OF CONSENSUAL SEX. NOT FOR KIDDOS. THANK YOU.**  

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 "When he supposed to arrive?" 

"Now, Momma."

"I don't see him." 

"He probably just getting off the plane Ma." 

"American Airlines Flight 1034 now landing." 

"You see him yet?" 

"Not yet, Ma." She was just as nervous and wired up as her mother. Truth be told, she was freaking the fuck out. It had been 24 long months since she'd seen her preacher man and gawddamn it, she missed him like fucking crazy. Talking on the phone wasn't enough. Letters weren't enough. In the time they'd been apart, she'd tried really hard not to do anything extreme and she was damn proud of herself for not even touching herself. Cause fuck. Just thinking about him, the way he laughed, the way his voice would grow low when he was about to say something nasty, or the way his lips got all pouty and shit when he was thinking about something made her horny as fuck. 

Now, people had started to file out of the terminal. Heart bout to stop, her eyes darted in and out of the crowd of weary, jet-lagged passengers. Of course, also in the 24 months that they'd been apart, she'd taken the time to really get to grow in her faith. Her and God now were... aiight. Cool. He was an okay kinda guy. She'd changed a lot, tried to elevate, and all that shit. But some parts of her stayed the same. She'd forever be Briony Cayenne but she had a lil Jesus sprinkled in now. 

"Shoot, I think that's him, Momma..." Maybe it was somebody else. She didn't wanna tackle some stranger to the ground. Hell, the way she felt, she was liable to take him down like a linebacker and welcome him back home with a face full of coochie. The possible victim had his head down, and seemed to tower over the other people. Her suspicions were confirmed when he lifted his head, eyes now searching through the crowd. 

"Momma, it's him!" 

"Eun-woo!" He stopped and turned, eyes desperate to find the voice that had called him. 

"Eun-woo, over here!" After a million years, their eyes finally met. She couldn't stop herself from running, and neither could he. They met in the middle of the terminal, bodies colliding with each other likes the waves of the sea. She didn't even stop to take a breath, their lips crashing into each other. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her up off the ground. Wrapping her legs around him, she clung to him like a koala bear.

"I missed you so much, baby.." She said, face pressed against his neck. 

"I missed you too, precious." Eyes now lifted to see her mother approaching, he lowered her back down to the ground, though, she clearly did not want to let him go. 

"Ms. Miller,"

"Mom." Cheeks pink, he smiled. 

"Mom," Nodding her approval, she now came in for a hug and he gladly accepted one, tickled at how short the two women were. 

"Welcome home, son-in-law." 

"It's good to be back." He let the older woman lower his head to kiss his cheek. 

"You look exhausted." 

"Yes ma'am."

"Let's take y'all home." 

"I got his suitcases, Momma." Until, she had one, he had the other, and their fingers entwined in the middle as they left the airport. 

*** 

This entire process had been painstaking and brutal. Before he'd left, they had went to the courthouse and got married. With them deciding together that she would start the spousal visa process while he was back in Korea. He could have stayed but they had both agreed that he needed to go back and tie up loose ends. At times, she had cried herself to sleep. Reading the words that declared that she was legally his wife. Eun-woo and Briony Byun. Sometimes, that fucking paper tormented her. Laughed at her. All she wanted was him to be here... be with her. 

But it was all worth it now. The many days of rushing to the immigration office, filling out stacks and stacks of paperwork. Late nights and early mornings, working herself into exhaustion. She'd gotten a decent-sized two-bedroom apartment and with the help and support of her momma had it fully furnished later on in the first year they'd been separated. 

It had been hard for him too. She knew that. On the nights she'd fall asleep to his voice, on nights when he couldn't sleep, they talked about everything. His parents' removal of him from their will, the church he once had preached at now barring him from entry... all hell broke loose in his life all at once. She'd been there through it all, his depression, the moments of his anger, the moments of uncertainty... the lack of faith. She was new to this whole thing but she remembered her grandma's words to her as a little girl. Baby, sometimes you gon have to push your loved ones through not just by being there physically. But in prayer. 

Her communication with God started out... weird. Did she talk to Him like she would a friend? Or did she talk to Him like you would a really important person? She decided on getting comfortable with Him first, like a friend. She didn't think her prayers meant much or were that powerful but now, looking at her husband in the rearview mirror, she felt differently. He was here with her again and he looked much better... sounded much better than even a few months ago. She dropped her momma off first, at home. He soon joined her in the passenger seat and off they were... to their new home. 

The ride was quiet and he'd started to fall asleep, one of her hands now in between both of his on his lap. Smiling to herself, she reluctantly pulled it away and placed it back on the stirring wheel. Pulling into the parking lot, she shut off the car and for a moment just took him all in. His hair was longer than it was when he'd left but still relatively short, above his neck. His bangs fell across his eyes. He looked soft and almost child-like, relaxed. Naturally pouty lips were slightly ajar. He was so damn fine. So damn hers. 

"Wake up, baby boy." Lifting a hand, she gently sifted through his hair, moving his bangs back from his eyes. 

"Eun-woo," His brows creased and he sighed before opening sleepy bloodshot eyes. 

"We're home, baby."

"Are we?"

"Mmhm. Let's head in." Sighing louder, he groaned before starting to sit up in the car seat. Opening the car door, the two of them gathered his entire life that he'd packed in two suitcases, one in her hand, the other in his. Climbing the stairs, they both entered their new life together, the door shutting behind them. 

*** 

He stood in the shower, letting the warm rain pelt him. Droplets slid down his body. It was foreign, just as much as it wasn't. This space where the two of them now lived together. Had you told him two, even three years ago that he'd have married Briony Cayenne Miller and moved in with her, he probably would have laughed in your face. But, it was here... it was now. Reaching up, he shut the water off. If you had told him that he'd leave South Korea and move all the way to the United States for the spicy little woman then he would have called bullshit. Stepping out of the glass-enclosed shower, he slid wet hair back from his face and quietly dried himself. Opening the bathroom door, he stepped out into the hallway. 

"Bry?"

"In here," Turning right, towards her voice, he started to enter their bedroom. Glancing at her, his heart dropped to his feet and as tired and exhausted as he was, he felt an almost immediate surge of dopamine flood him as all the blood in his body seemed to drift down to one place. She stood at her vanity, the earlier clothes of before gone, now in just a cropped white tee shirt, one she'd obviously cut up that way, and a pair of high-waisted panties. Her hair, in braids, she'd lifted up away from her face. Catching him in the mirror, she grew still for a moment and neither one of them said anything. In the mirror, her eyes drifted down his body and she licked her lips before clearing her throat and turning around. 

"You look all clean," 

"You should've joined me." She gripped the vanity behind her. 

"Last thing we woulda been doing in there is getting clean, Eun-woo."

"Is there something wrong with that?" 

"For God's sake... you just got home and you're driving me crazy." He couldn't resist the teasing little smirk that popped up on his face. 

"As soon as we left that courthouse, our celibacy ended, you know." 

"Oh, I'm well aware, pretty boy. You're lucky I didn't fuck you right then and there in the car." Pushing off from the vanity, she slowly approached him, the way she moved like a lioness stalking her prey. Reminiscent of the first night they met, she slipped her hand down and drifted her fingers across the mass that poked up from underneath the towel. 

"Somebody's really happy to see me, huh?" His inhale of breath was sharp but unlike the first time, he didn't move her hand. Instead, he took ahold of her neck and forced her to lift onto her tiptoes, lips gently crushing hers. A soft groan against her mouth made her pause her hand from all the torturous teasing. Taking his free hand, she slipped it in between her legs, making sure he felt just how happy she was to see him too. 

"Later," She breathed against his mouth. 

"You need rest." Pulling his hand up and away from her, she blushed as he pulled her hands up to kiss them. 

"Later." He agreed, and with one last kiss to her lips, he let her go and knelt to unzip one of his suitcases. 

*** 

Feeling his body next to hers made her tear up. It didn't take him long to fall back asleep and with him, all snugged up against her, he reminded her of a teddy bear or some cute shit like that. He'd made her titties his personal pillows and it tickled the shit out of her watching him sleep like a baby against them. You've been waiting your whole life to do this, haven't you pretty boy? He'd stretched out his legs, comfortably nestled against her, arms holding her close. She wasn't much of a sap but damn it he was cute. Sliding fingers through his hair, she kept the wet bangs of his back from his forehead, free game for her to press kisses against. She'd never been one to cuddle but his solid body weight and soft face put her in the mood. 

"Welcome home, baby boy." 

*** 

The next few days after he'd touched down, their days had been busy as hell. Ripping and running. She'd been a damn good wife while he was gone, reaching out to church leaders in the community. She knew the local climate but decided to take a risk anyway. The overall reaction to an Asian boy preaching to black folks was laughable and most of the religious leaders did just that, laughed in her face and turned her away. She looked dumb as shit then, being by herself but now, now that he was right here, he could speak for himself. She'd gone to networking events on her days off and ended up meeting one such pastor who held a megachurch in California and in Louisiana, where they resided. 

"You ready, sweetheart?" His voice called from the living room. Smoothing her oversized black jersey down, she fixed her hat and checked her lipstick again, a subtle brown lipstick. 

"Yeah, bay. Coming." Grabbing her purse, she left the bedroom and came to meet him, eyes appreciatively drifting over him. 

"Don't you look handsome?" Fitted white button-down shirt tucked into tailored navy slacks. Wristwatch on, hair sleek and smooth, dress shoes on shine. At her compliment, roses blossomed in his cheeks. 

"Thanks. You're looking pretty cute yourself," His words made her feel giddy and she toyed with a braid or two. 

"Okay, let's go. Can't keep the man waiting." 

"After you," 

*** 

It was obvious that he was nervous. It was obvious that she was nervous. Both of them sat close together, and he was sure that their hands were gripping each other's under the table. 

"So, Eun-woo, is it?" 

"You can call me Sam if you like." Smiling, the older man nodded. 

"Sam, then." 

"Yes, sir."

"Your wife has reached out to me over the past couple of months and I have to say that her diligence and persistence have won me over." At that, a proud little smile drifted up on the young man's face. 

"She's very good to me, sir." 

"Yes, I can tell. She believes in you." The two of them locked eyes for a moment, cheeks flushed like schoolchildren. 

"Mrs. Byun has expressed in your desire to establish a foundation here in the United States."

"Yes."

"Tell me of your previous experience." He sat up straight and looked him directly in the eye. 

"I studied theology and ministry in the UK for 8 years. I received both my Bachelor's and Master's in Divinity." Impressed eyebrows lifted. 

"I came back home, then my birthplace of South Korea, and was connected to Han Ministries through a networking event."

"Mmhm,"

"They were gracious to fund a building and promoted me to Lead Pastor. I served there for three years under their leadership." 

"What made you leave?" 

"I chose to exit the ministry because I fell in love. With Briony." At that, the older man smiled, watching as her cheeks grew in color. 

"It must have been frightening for you. Deciding to leave everything you knew to immigrate to another country."

"Admittedly, yes. I had many moments of doubt... asking myself if I really wanted this... to do this." 

"Do you still?"

"Of course. Alongside my desire to remain a lifelong servant of God, I take great pride in the woman who sits next to me. She's truly a blessing to my life." 

"Good, then. She would most definitely make a proper First Lady." 

"I agree," Briony sat there on mute, eyes on their entwined fingers. 

"The demographic in this particular region is... vastly different from what you are used to. You're aware of that, right?" 

"I am."

"And you are not afraid?" At that, the man seemed to ponder his question. 

"Let me explain, since you may not be aware. While Louisiana is home to many diverse backgrounds, we don't do that well to change. We're stuck in our ways."

"Ah,"

"Particularly, black folk are even more resistant to change. We inherit our way from our parents before us and their parents before them. Raised Baptist, you die Baptist. Raised Methodist, you die Methodist. You get where I'm with this, son?"

"Yes sir."

"Frankly speaking, I don't doubt that you are a man full of God's grace, and His power. But, I'm afraid that no one here is ready to see a man like you stand on their pulpit and talk to them about God. Not even with a black wife, born and raised here." That served as a blow but the young man took it well, back still straight, eyes still firm. 

"I wouldn't want to put you or Mrs. Byun in danger. It's not fair to you and it sure isn't fair to her. Because she believes in you, I'm inclined to believe in you too. So, this meeting will not be a complete waste of your time or mine." The two of them were quiet as the man reached into his briefcase and pulled out a document. 

"I have connections in California, New York, Canada, the UK, and parts of Europe. Some of these are places where I think you would be better suited and more widely accepted." Now, their hands gripped each other tightly. 

"Being that you have made the United States your home, the UK and Europe are out so California and New York are the most domestic options for you, Canada only being a hop skip, and a jump away. Of course, I would leave that up to you and your wife to discuss and decide on. Now, here is a sample letter that I offer to write for you on behalf of my Fellowship. Take a look at it, ponder it, pray on it. Let me know which way you would like to go." Sam appeared floored and just stared at the letter below him. 

"You... haven't even... heard me preach, sir. Why are you... willing to push someone you've never met?" 

"It is not my will but God's will be done. I, simply, remain obedient to His instruction and His command. He has a great plan for you and for your life, Sam. I'm just honored to be in a position to help you get there." His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. 

"Take it, son. Let me know before September. That'll give you more than enough time to think about it." 

"Yes, sir. Thank you." 

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a great good, And obtaineth favour of the LORD. To God be the Glory and also for a faithful, praying wife." 

*** 

It didn't take all the way until September to discuss it... pray on it...or ponder on it. No, they'd talked about it throughout the next month or two. They'd pondered on it. Considered it. Prayed on it. Together. Given the okay and the green light, they moved into action, submitting it to Chief Apostle Broussard. Not long after that, she'd given him the green light for other things too. It was bound to happen... needed to happen. The dam finally broke and the floodgates opened. 

*** 

The night had started off real good. They'd gotten dressed and went on a date, their first date since he moved to the States. With everything on go mode, it felt nice to just have a moment to relax, wind down, and enjoy each other's company. She'd still been working those long hours at work and he had recently gotten a job too as a model. He hadn't come to the States empty-handed, by any means. No, the man came with a shit ton of money that he'd stacked up in Korea over those two years. At least a couple of bands. But even so, he put that money aside and equally distributed the weight. Like a good man should. That in and of itself turned her on like crazy. 

The door was opened and keys were thrown on the table. A foot kicked it closed and fingers locked it. Hands lifted an ankle up and glittery purple stilettos were removed one by one, clacking onto the floor. Yeah, back to the start of the evening. She'd gotten cute, a silky sexy lil ensemble, lilac crop top, tied in the front. An oriental pattern mini skirt in the same color. When he'd seen her, she thought he was gonna do this then. But, her preacher man composed himself, never let himself be less-than-gentlemanly. Treated her like a Queen the entire evening.

She was proud of him, eyes now watching him pull off that fitted black jacket and reach up to unbutton his crisp white shirt. Something about Eun-woo in white made her horny as hell. Angel boy. Angel's face with a devil's body. Licking her lips as he slowly shrugged out of it, their eyes met, filling the room with sensual electricity. Taking her hand, he lifted it upward to press a kiss to the back of it as he led her toward the bathroom. 

Lips against her neck, kissing, sucking, teeth biting. It sent a shiver down her spine at this possessive side of him. Releasing a soft breath as she felt his hands untie the knot to her shirt and coax the buttons lose, she couldn't get the thought of hickeys all over her out of her head. She wanted to be marked up, fucked up, possessed. A little heaven and hell. Slipping the shirt down her shoulders, his hands completely bypassed her breasts, wrapping around her hips. 

"Tell me about your first time." The way he said it, all hot and shit was gonna make her bust. She wasn't gonna tell him how much she wanted him to touch her... not yet anyway. But she'd confess it here and now. It hurt her like a mother fucker when he let go of her. 

"Why you wanna know that?" She managed to ask, eyes taking in his form as he went to turn on the water to the shower. 

"I want to know where he managed to fuck up." Snorting, bravado, a mere sham of emotion to hide her desire to bend and bow, she lifted her hands now to her hips. 

"Why, so you don't make the same mistakes, pretty boy?" He didn't say a word, just pulled his zipper down. The air actually choked up and got stuck in her throat as they fell to his ankles. Her mouth grew dry and she knew she was deadass drooling watching him lightly massage himself. 

"Talk as you undress, sweetheart." Yes, daddy. She didn't know why her hands were shaking so damn much but they gripped the backside of her skirt for a minute before she unzipped it. 

"I'm asking for a particular reason."

"And that is?"

"So I know where I have to show you differently." Coochie was on full-out throb now, she shimmied out of her skirt now and it fell to the bathroom floor. 

"He didn't do none of this, I can tell you that." She started, breath catching in her throat as the skin of his hips now came into view as he slowly pulled his boxers down. And soon, she about died right then and there. It's always the skinny niggas. It's always the fucking skinny niggas. But that thick piece of Andouille all sinewy and shit, needed to belong in a museum, put in a cast and molded out of gold, all of it, the slight curve, the uniform girth sure to stretch her out, even down to the pretty jewels hanging down underneath it. Jesus, you sent this man to kill me. 

"I don't... even... um... even remember his name." 

"You're not supposed to," A soft little shudder let out her throat as he came towards her. Oh God, oh God... fuck. 

"Let me help you, baby." Leaning down, he pressed a kiss against her shoulder and up to her neck. Hands slipped around her back and her bra grew slack. 

"Keep talking," 

"U-um... he... t-took me out for a drive."

"Mmhm," Kiss against her collarbone. 

"And um, he started coming on real strong, kissing me and grabbing on me and stuff." He didn't say anything, preferring to let his lips speak for him, now nuzzling her exposed breasts. 

"I didn't push him away 'cause I thought it was supposed to be like that." 

"No. It's not." He breathed, hands now drifting down across the cheeks of her ass. 

"I wanted to make him happy and I knew he wanted it. So..."

"You compromised," 

"I guess so, yeah." 

"Hm." A sound of displeasure but now her panties fell to her ankles. 

"He'd tell me that he'd be the only guy willing to fuck a fat bitch like me. So I should be grateful." Her voice was audibly shaky now. She'd never said it out loud... never said how he'd made her feel... how he'd made her feel like she wasn't shit if she didn't let him fuck. 

"Abusive piece of shit." His lips pressed now against her shoulder, a tiny kiss against it. 

"Every part of you is special." His hands took hold of her face, kissing her nice and sweet. Gentle arousal lived in his eyes and they drifted down her naked body. 

"Every part of you was created to be adored. That asshole wasn't mature enough to understand just how divine you are." His kiss captured her entire being and she felt like she was floating, as his hands pulled her toward the shower. 

"Let me show you?" She couldn't find the strength in her voice or her knees and croaked out a tiny 'okay'. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that when she came up out of this, if she came up out of it alive, she was gonna forever be a changed bitch. 

*** 

She was nervous and that was okay. He was too. Letting a slow breath out through his mouth, he leaned his head back into the spray of water, fingers sliding through the immersed strands. As his eyes opened to see her standing in front of him, he supposed that he should thank the bastard.

Briony Cayenne Byun was breathtaking. Even more so with the hickeys he'd left on her neck. Gorgeous mahogany skin. Breasts, succulent and plump, her once flat nipples now erect little buds. Petite little waist and voluptuous hips. The source of all her previous misery aroused the hell out of him. The small abundance of rounded flesh that hugged her lower abdomen served as an erotic introduction to the puffy folds of her pussy a little further down, completely hairless and smooth. Fertile.

"Shy now?" Her cheeks grew the prettiest shade of red yet.

"Come here," He could see the way she gulped and grinned now, a goofy look on his face. 

"Wipe that fucking smirk off your face." She growled. But her body grew closer anyway. When she was close enough, he wrapped her up in his arms with a laugh and pulled her flush. 

"You're all bark and no bite, " He hushed, leaning down to kiss those pouty lips. 

"You're cold." True to that, her body shivered against his. That's just how far away she had been standing from him. He'd have to fix that. Pulling her even closer, now the two of them stood just under the hot spray of water and he shielded most of it from her, wanting rather, the steam and heat to warm her up.

"It's okay to say you're nervous, sweetheart." 

"Okay then, I'm nervous... as shit."

"I'm nervous too. I've wanted this for a long time." Finally, she hugged him back, her fingers digging into his shoulder blades. There his lips went again, drawing her to silence as they roamed and kissed and the addition of his tongue trailing across the still tender bruised flesh on her neck made her breathy. 

"Eun-woo,"

"Hm?" She had a hard time breathing but she managed to reach behind her and take hold of his hands.

"Touch me..." Bringing them over and around, she pressed them against her breasts, unmarked territory. Letting go, she bit into her bottom lip as he gently caressed them, lifting the pinched masses of flesh to his mouth. 

"Like this?" He asked, kissing the soft mounds. 

"Yes..." She dug her nails into his forearms as his kisses became wet, his tongue now circling her areolas. She arched her back as he finally took her nipples one by one into his mouth to suck, her breath releasing soft, needy whimpers. 

"I love when you're honest," He rasped, soon letting it free with a tiny little pop. Satisfied with the small red blotches now looking back up at him, he helped himself to her mouth, glad to feel how much more relaxed now she was, how open she was to receive what he wanted to give her. 

*** 

The pretty ones always were the nasty ones. But Eun-woo was nasty in the best possible fucking way. Sitting now on the shower seat, legs spread slightly, his dark hungry gaze lit her on fire and she burned up to a crisp. He had gotten her all dirty, fingers having slipped in between her legs. And how good they had made her feel, how good it felt to be swallowed up in reciprocity. He wanted to make her feel good... wanted to show her just how she was made for him. It definitely wasn't the first time he'd done that. The soft yet intense way he coaxed her body closer and closer to orgasm made her see stars. She'd held onto him for dear life, trying not to fall, trying not to lose her mind. 

It was that good, so good it made her clit throb. More. She stood now directly in front of him, braids tickling his chest as she leaned down to kiss him. His hunger matched hers and he slowly sucked on the tip of her tongue before letting her go. Pretty boy sat here like a man who deserved to get his dick sucked. Truth be told, he more than deserved it. He'd earned it. And she, well, she was thirsty for whatever he had in those pretty balls of his. 

Another kiss to his mouth and down to his neck. She wanted to mark him up too, wanted to sink her teeth into him and eat him all up. She got her way and he let her, a medium-sized pinkish-red bruise forming when she pulled away. Dipping her head down to kiss his pectorals, his chest thrust upward as she kissed and licked his hard pink nipples, softly sucking on them. A delightful little grunt left his throat and she smiled against him, biting into his flesh. 

Now, she lowered onto her knees, pressing her palms flat against the shower floor. Eyes on what she wanted, they were brought upward to look into his own. 

"Remember the time you asked me why I stopped kissing you?" 

"Mmhm." 

"I didn't tell you what I'd see in my mind each and every time we would." Licking her lips, she leaned into his palm. 

"What?" 

"You sucking my dick." Ooh shit. Shit shit shit. 

"Well, fuck." Laying her head on his thigh now, she swallowed. 

"Even the little sweet kisses?"

"Mmhm," That made her grin, tickled the shit out of her really. Bad bad boy. Staring up at it from his thigh, she watched it bob upward. 

"Can I lick it?" A light thumb parted her lips, and God help her, he spread his legs open the tiniest bit more. Invitation. The damn thing had her salivating, jumping up at her. 

"You can do more than lick it, princess." God, she loved when he called her that. It made her so fucking wet. Okay bitch, don't cave now. 

Leaning in, she started from the bottom, a tiny kiss at the widest part of his shaft. Tongue now eager, she kept it light and light, enjoying the silky smooth skin, the hard steel just underneath, and the veins filled with so much blood that they didn't even move. Texture. Balance. She watched as his breath came faster, deeper. and his hips bucked slightly. Another little kiss. Another lick, tongue flat. A loud breath rushed out of his lips, now parted. Licking them, his very observant eyes closed for a second. Nostrils flaring slightly, another trembling pant, quiet sucking, and wet kissing; the trickle of the warm water down the drain. He tried to keep his composure, opening intense eyes. 

Narrowing her tongue, she softly flicked upward, teasing his frenulum. That evoked a sound, a rough groan. Pausing, she kissed him, watching him throw his head back. Gawddamn. He was beautiful, tips of ears and cheeks red, the love marks on his fragile ivory skin, bitten slightly swollen lips gasping. Eyes squeezed shut. 

Maybe it was better that she didn't sit on his face like she had wanted to. It was better this way. Lifting a wet hand, she grabbed hold of him and began to stroke him, tongue now tracing the shape of his head. Kissing the juicy pink mushroom, she pulled it into her mouth. 

"Ah! Fuck, Briony!" His hips jerked up and his sudden bitten-off moan trickled like electricity all the down her body. So that's what he sounded like...He sounded ravishing like he belonged in a choir or something. Musical. Sexy. Perfect. His hand lowered to hers, slowing her strokes. 

"Mm...slower baby..." Letting go of her hand, he slipped her braids back from her face, holding onto them in a loose fist. 

"That's it, sweetheart... Mmm...take your time..." Watching him watch her did something to her. Dropping her hand, she gently squeezed his balls, flattening her tongue to take more of him in. His surprised shout and the tightening of his fingers in her hair made her eyes roll closed. That was new... something he'd never felt before. But the hard unrestrained moans rising in intensity let her know he was about to cum. Another soft squeeze on his now throbbing sac and he let out a harsh snarl, fast breaths panting as he filled her mouth. 

She stilled now, focusing now on not gagging as he nudged the back of her throat. Slowly lifting, she swallowed his release and pressed a loving little kiss against his slightly deflated dick. Relaxed little pants escaped him and all the tension left his body. No words were said as he kissed her, curious to taste the remnants of his cream on her tongue.

 Lips smiled against each other and arms helped her to stand, bodies embraced, close, no space in between. Soapy hands slipped across her neck, holding her still as lips sought possession. Wet tongue, slippery, passionate. So were the hands that caressed her breasts, gliding nearly too easily down her waist. The soft appreciative squeeze on her belly made her gasp. Lifting her arms to wrap around his neck, she accepted the hand that searched in between her thick hills, finding gold there in the middle. 

*** 

Intimacy. It wasn't rough, hard sex and hard concrete biting into her face. It wasn't mindless. It wasn't hurtful nor did it bruise. Sometimes, it wasn't even physical. Sometimes, it was her head that rested against his chest as they laid on the couch, watching movies. It was the slow gentle glide of his fingers against her back. It was the quiet prayer he whispered against her hair before he left in the morning. It was conversation. Communication. Laughter. 

Intimacy was service. Submission. Dishes done and drying when she'd come home. Candles lit. The smell of dinner cooking. Intimacy. Didn't feel weird. It felt natural. Soft. Steady. Comfortable. Intimacy was honesty. 

"I've been thinking about your pussy all day today, Bry." She didn't even sound like herself... 

"So perfect. Sweet." Loud needy sobs filled the bedroom, and a quiet slurp, male vibration against her made her buck up. 

"Mmm yes, baby... fuck..." She had been wrong. So wrong to doubt him. Trust him. Let him express his heart. His pretty face was in between her legs, hands holding her thighs apart. Intimacy. Such soft care. Soft wet tongue, light and gentle circles. Bruised lips against lips, pretty rose against brown. Selfless. Eager. Right. So right.

She could barely watch him, with how good he made her feel, fingers gripping, pulling, fisting obsidian locks. I think about it too. I get so wet thinking about you eating it. 

Messy. All over his chin and nose but he didn't seem to mind. He buried his face against her, greedy. Hungry. Taking one of her swollen lips into his mouth, he sucked firmly, making her buck up. She'd never wanted somebody to leave a hickey on her coochie until now and judging by how it tingled when he lifted, she knew it would bruise. 

Fingers slid into her. One first. Teasing. Then another. The wet sloppy sounds of his fingers fucking her made her toes curl and lips closed around her clit again, kiss, suck, barely there lick, flick. Whining, she felt like she was burning up... all over her body. Oh God...she couldn't... take it.

"Eun-woo.... baby.... oh God BABY!" She screamed suddenly, as her orgasm hit her like a freight train. Groaning against her, he felt her squirt, all over his fingers and wrist. Whimpering, she panted as he slowly rotated his fingers, enjoying the way out of her inner muscles fluttered. Slick dew all over quivering lips and thighs, a small puddle underneath her. Ocean.

He wanted to sink in until he got lost inside but he needed something else first. Coming up into a slight sit, slight kneel, he pulled her closer by the hips. With his other hand, he lifted her legs, crossing them at the ankle. Leaning down, he cleaned up the mess she'd made, feeling her nails dig into his shoulders. With one last little lick, kiss, suck, he lifted again. That was how his princess deserved to look. Dazed and sleepy eyes. Trembling. Sensitive to his touch. Wanting more. Breathless. Bitten lips, smooth and reddened. 

His kisses drifted up and across her body; there against her stomach, tiny little teeth imprints and up, up across her rib cage. Against the sides and the top of her breasts. His tongue trailed up her sternum. She tried to breathe normally but was failing miserably. Turning her head towards him, he continued showering her with slow sweet kisses, now against her cheek, nose, and jaw. 

"Eun-woo?" 

"Yeah, precious girl?" Wrapping her arms around his neck, she lifted her head to kiss him. 

"Give it to me. Please." There it was. 

*** 

"With an ass like that, mama, you could take it real tough, huh?" 

"Bend over, let me fuck real quick." 

"Clean yourself up before you fuck up my whip." 

It was amazing what the touch of a good man could do. It was kinda like a miracle. Seemed to ease and erase every trace of past voices, past traumas, and past pain. Soft gentle hands and lips, warm loving eyes, even muddied with desire, still was good medicine to her open wounds. He'd pulled her close, her legs resting over and across his biceps. Mm. Eyes watched as he rubbed himself against her drenched needy coochie. Entranced, she couldn't look away, couldn't even stop herself from pushing up against it. Asking. Please. She'd never wanted a dick so bad in her entire fucking life but she was prepared to eat her pride and beg. He watched her watch him, hot fire and red energy crackling around them. Smooth soft pink and red, love. 

"We should use a rubber, sweetheart." Should was the key operative word but the way she feigned for him made her not give a damn. She'd tossed and turned at night, thinking about it. To cover it up or not to cover it up. She knew their first time should be done right but fuck it. She'd waited long e-damn-nough. She wanted it raw. 

"Not right now..." His eyes grew even darker then and it made her sweat. 

"Put it in, baby... please..." Completely unashamed in how she pleaded, excitement making the hairs on her skin raise up as she watched him lower his shaft, down and flush. Aligned. Her wetness helped him slide in and she bucked up at once, a complete mess. She wasn't sure if she was actually crying or not but she felt tears come to her eyes as he pushed himself all the way in.

A loud shuddering wail greeted the airwaves. Oh shit... Oh fucking God...Were her thoughts just thoughts or had they turned into words too? She couldn't tell, didn't care. His musical voice responded, with a hard breathy moan and for a moment the two of them couldn't move. So stuffed, she felt like she'd pop open if she breathed too hard. If it could, she'd purr like a cat but the tight warm grip she had on him was enough. 

She tried to form words as he slowly rolled his hips but the only thing that came out was little desperate moans. Panting heavily, he leaned in just a tad to hover over her. Slowly rocking now, the two of them groaned against each other's mouths, arms tight, holding, embracing, don't let go. 

"Oh...oh...God...Eun...woo..." A sharp thrust made her cry out and her hands shot down, pressing against his warm flushed skin. Nails dug into his hips as another sharp thrust rendered her speechless, but then words weren't needed. Arching her back, she leaned up to kiss him, fingers now having slipped back up to fist his hair. 

"Fuck me.... please...." No time wasted, his hands gripped her waist as he pummeled her, hard violent thrusts that made her cross-eyed and filthy wanton sounds leave her throat.

"Just like that daddy... oh God..." Rough passionate groans responded and stop, suddenly... breath, lips, and tongue all a big mess. Sweat and heat covered, he let go of her waist, palms now caressing and squeezing her breasts. Thumbs lightly drifted across her nipples before they were taken between his index fingers and gently pinched. 

"Mm!" Moaning softly, she opened her eyes. The way he looked at her made her feel so beautiful, like she was the prettiest thing he'd ever seen and ever fucked. It made butterflies dance around in her stomach. Pulling out of her, he welcomed her arms that drifted up around his shoulders. 

"I love you," His cheeks had grown crimson but his gaze made her soft and she wondered how she'd gone so long without this... without him.

"I love you too, baby." She whispered against his mouth, welcoming the press of his lips against hers. Lifting her legs higher than before, they draped now on either side of his neck. 

"Now, fuck me again." 

*** 

Bodies moved against each other, bodies and voices made music, slick, wet, a hard collision of flesh, of hips. The mattress beneath them groaned and the headboard thumped heavily against the wall. A small arched back, glossy with perspiration. Tiny hands gripping and clawing the sheets. Larger ones on either side of her head, braids off to the side, and fisted. Arms straight, support. Sounds of pleasure, loud and unrestrained filled the apartment.

 Letting his head hang, he watched the soft, round cheeks of her buttocks jerk and bounce, the muscles rippling in waves, the earnest result of her request. Her perfect little pussy, warm and tight, wet, had him by the soul. Admittedly. Without shame. She owned his mind and body. They had to stop... drunk from her body... enraptured by the way she made him feel... If they didn't stop now, he'd...he'd...

Their hips abruptly halted, an urgent pause. Breath panting, breathless, sobbing, trembling limbs. Pressing his face against her shoulder, he sank his teeth into his bottom lip. Fuck. Pulling out of her, he lowered to the bed to lay, beside her. For a minute or two, rest. Arms pulled her close, against him. Hearts beat so fast they could feel it against their skin, hear it in their ears. And slow little kisses against lips helped to slow them. Gentle thumbs now glided across her baby hairs, and as they laid together, breath was starting to calm down. 

Turning to press her back against him, she needed the solid arms that came around to hold her. He needed the fingers that slid up into his wet hair. Both needed the loving meet of their mouths, slow and relaxed tongues gliding against the other. 

Pressed so tight against one another, big and little spoon, slowly he filled her up again. Slow and steady, their hips rocked softly against one another. Make me yours over and over again. A soft wet clap below them, and the breath started to grow heavy again... louder. Palms hugged her breasts. Safe. Warm. 

"Cum inside me, baby..." Groans now against her neck, fingers glided up and across her neck, turning her head to kiss her lips. Deep waves and deep diving made her see stars, and her orgasm left her damn near blind. Sexy little grunts and trembling breath and-OH. A big warm explosion inside her, nice and cozy, just the way she wanted it. Satisfied mewls and sleepy eyes now started to close. 

Dreams of smiling lips, laughing, tears, and teeth. Dreams of a growing stomach, their love growing inside. Maybe even, a group like what she had had in Korea... something to help other women get to where she was now. All of it she'd never admit to anyone but herself. And him. Truth was, out of all of her confessions, this one made her the most emotional. Hoes could have a happy ever after too. Hoes could become women with purpose and hoes were worthy of God's love too. They deserved a tender, soft love. It was okay to want that. To say that. When you finally started to confess, amazing things happened. 

 






Chapter End Notes:

A/N: Weeeee hehehe that concludes this lil series. Eun-woo not even gon lie is kinda my dream guy lol. Saved, righteous and puts it down in the bedroom. SHEESH. HE IS SO WHOLESOME I LOVE HIM. ;___;  I love how soft and girly he makes our Briony hehe. She's a total sap for him and I'm HERE FOR IT. Happy h*e-vily after hehe get it. Happy ever after? LOL. I'll go now lol. *opens door* Love this for them, they deserve EVERYTHING. 

Thank you for reading hehe. I've got pics, gifs, song recommendations hehe. 

peace and blessings 

-DL 


Song rec's: 

Make the Most- Lonr. 


Janet Jackson served as Briony's aesthetic this chapter hehe. 

 

 

 

 


Couple pics of Hyunjin (Eun-woo) and his hair hehe 

 

 

Couple pics of Hyunjin (Eun-woo) and his hair hehe                     

 

 

 

                    

 


Briony's date night outfit (BAD. JUST BAD) (visual the amazing Ashley Banks from Fresh Prince hehe):

 

 

Andddddd hopefully Wattpad lets me put this because it is needed in here for science

 

Andddddd hopefully Chamber lets me put this because it is needed in here for science.... 

The look on Eun's face when Bry Bry was going down on him in the shower because we all need to see that, right LMAO. I'm gonna go. I promise. But yeah that ish was really kinda hot OOF. kay, bye. thank you for reading~ <3 

 

 

 

 thank you for reading~ <3 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.