Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Songs

 

 

 

 

 

Years ago, Stevie Wonder recorded an album titled, Songs in the Key of Life.  The title seems apropos for this segment of stories.  Come along as we explore some of the songs that add to the flavor of the conversations or situations that Evangeline Williamson and John McBain encounter in their relationship. Some songs may be original by the original artist and some might be covers of the original song done by other singers.  

 

 

 

 

 

Song 1

 

 

 

Music playing in the background - Queens Cast, Brandy - Wrecking Ball (Official Video).  View it on Youtube 5PePLP6glnA.  Cover of the Miley Cyrus, Wrecking Ball song.

 

 

 

 


Evangeline confronts John about Cristian, 9/23/2005
 
A line from that scene really stands out. John says, “And if my memory serves correct, you ended it with me, you ended it with me …”
 
 
Evangeline looks at John and stares at him so hard and so long because she can’t believe that he justifies his actions with that statement.
 
No longer able to repress her anger, or overcome her frustration or quell her sadness she slowly and purposefully responds,
 
“Don’t you ever say, I just walked away.  I will always want you.  All I ever wanted was to break your walls.  All you ever did was wreck me.”
 
She finally realizes that she never knew John at all.  How could she have been so wrong about him.  She loved him so much and was willing to take him ‘at face value’ but it was all false.

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.