Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Posted Image




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 1

The sound of the bass drum pumped through the air as two tall, gorgeous Italian men walked into the club. The lights flickered and bounced off of the mirrors and onto the dance floor as the festive atmosphere of the nightclub ushered the Nichetti brothers inside.

“This place is packed tonight, huh Nicky? That’s always good. It means we’re bringing in mucho dinero,” Carmine Nichetti stated as he smiled at all the beautiful women that were calling his name. Wherever he and his brother went, women drooled as they passed. Being two of the most gorgeous men and bachelors in the city, they always garnered second and third looks.

“That’s why we run this place, Carmine…to make money,” Dominick stated in that deep, calm voice of his, nodding silently at many of the women who were smiling his way. Dominick appreciated the boost to his ego like any other man, but he was not very interested in their attention. Besides, his thoughts were always on someone else...on Alicia. They were always on her.

"Mia's doing a great job. Did you see that line outside?" Carmine asked.

"There's a line every night we're open, little brother. And yes, she's doing a damn good job. I'm glad we hired Mia. Do you think we need to give her a raise?" Dominick said.

Carmine grinned, then said, "Give her a raise? Come on. Mia will just come to us and tell us she's getting one and adjust her own paycheck." Dominick nodded in agreement as they continued to walk into Echo, the high end nightclub that they jointly owned.

The Nichetti name was well known, respected and feared in the country and above. They ran one of the largest, richest crime families in the country, garnering a net worth in the double billions. Dominick recently vacated his post in their family to pursue his legitimate dealings, while Carmine, who also had legitimate ventures, like the club, was still an active part of the family business.

Although both brothers were close, they couldn’t be more different. Dominick Nichetti was quiet, calm, and patient. He commanded attention wherever he went without asking for it. Carmine Nichetti, his younger brother by four years, was completely the opposite. Carmine was impulsive, outspoken, always letting you know that he was in the building. Carmine demanded your respect and his temper was legendary.

Once they were seated in the VIP section of Echo, a cafe au lait colored waitress with short black hair smiled and brought them their drinks. Carmine grinned at her as he licked his lips.

“Thanks Sherri,” Carmine stated as Sherri handed placed their drinks on the table in front of their seats.

“You’re welcome, boss,” Sherri said with a grin as she walked away, swaying her hips as Carmine stared at her ass in the short black skirt and black tank top which was their uniform.

Dominick took a sip of his vodka and grinned. “You still haven’t closed that deal yet?”

“No, but I’m close. When I get it, you’ll know,” Carmine replied as he grinned at his brother.

As they drank and took in the atmosphere of the club, Mia Davenport sauntered over to her employers, dressed in skintight black skinny jeans and a black camisole, her mass of black curls flowing over her shoulders. She took in the sight of the Nichetti’s which was always good, but Carmine made her stomach do flips. She would give anything to be with him, but he treated her like a friend, something she hated.

“Well, hello Nichetti boys. How do you like the turnout tonight?” Mia asked as she stood in front of them.

"It's packed, as always. Just what I like to see, people spending money on drinks and asses shaking...well, female asses," Carmine said as Mia laughed. Dominick shook his head with a small grin on his face. Carmine was clueless that the girl was into him.

Mia replied," You had me worried that you batted for both teams for a minute, Carmine."

Carmine gave her that sexy grin of his, his clear blue eyes shining. "No fuckin' way. To each his own, but I could never get down with a dude. Don't ever get it twisted...my love for the fairer sex is a well known fact."

How could she forget, Mia thought? He had a different one every time she blinked her eyes. "Oh believe me, we all know that...unfortunately."

Dominick just smiled to himself as he listened to the exchange. Those two were characters.

"I just want you to know that I think that women are the greatest creatures alive and besides that, I love pussy. LOVE it. I could live in it, that's how much I love it. Dicks need not apply, " Carmine said still grinning as Mia gulped silently. Dominick took a sip of his drink and shook his head once more as he watched the way Mia's eyes widened at Carmine's proclaim of his love for the vagina.

Mia's own heated sex clenched and dripped after Carmine's proclamation. She watched as his tongue curved seductively over his bottom lip, lingering for awhile before going back into his mouth. "Okay...you love it...no dicks...I got it."

"I'm glad you do. I only do the stickin', sweetheart...I don't get stuck. Don't forget that," Carmine said, loving the way she blushed when he said he loved pussy. Mia put on a big act, but she was a lot more innocent than she appeared.

Damn, can I be your pincushion, Mia thought, then said, "I won't."

"Hey, you look hot tonight. Those jeans are hella tight. How did you get into 'em?" Carmine asked as he looked at Mia from her black stilletto covered feet to her bare, cocoa brown shoulders, stopping at the top of her curly head. Mia was so cute, he thought as his blue eyes met her large brown ones. Damn, she was more than cute, she was beautiful, he thought as he stared at her full lips that were covered in a bronze lipgloss, making them look more juicy and sweet.

You can find out by getting me out of them, she thought, then said, "That's for me to know and you to find out...maybe...someday...", she stated in a playful, flirty tone.

Carmine and Mia had known each other for years. They became friends when Dominick and her cousin Alicia met years ago. Mia was short, feisty, smart, sexy and had a heart of gold. Mia was the type of girl that any guy would love to make their wifey. Too bad he was having so much fun with different girls every week. He would definitely put a claim on Mia...in a heartbeat.

Carmine winked at her and said, "You promise?"

"Um...no," Mia replied, a saucy smile gracing her cute face.

"You're breaking my heart, bombetta," Carmine replied as his hands clutched his chest, those dimples of his making their debut once more.

"So you say. Boss, can I speak with you for a minute? Mia asked.

Dominick was the only one that she called boss, so he said, "Sure," and followed her to a corner where they didn't have to yell to be heard above the loud music.

"What's going on? And no you can't file a sexual harassment claim against Carmine," he replied as Mia laughed. Many people didn't know that Dominick had a sense of humor. He only displayed it to a few people and she was one of them.

"I wasn't going to try this week, but next week's a whole 'nother story. Dom, I know I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I feel that you need me to do this because you two are acting completely ridiculous and this shit has gone on long enough and I feel that...," Mia continued, but was interrupted by Dominick who lowered his head and narrowed his eyes.

"Mia, what's going on?" Dominick asked.

"Alicia's coming back...for good," Mia said as she watched Dominick's cool, trained face stare at her.

"When?" he asked.

"Next Sunday, 9am, Pacific West, flight 237," Mia replied as Dominick nodded, committing the information to memory.

"Thank you," Dominick replied as Mia placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't mention it. You two belong with each other. She's going to kill me when you show up to pick her up instead of me, but I don't care. She still loves you, you know?" Mia stated knowingly.

"Well, thanks again, Mia," Dominick replied as Mia grinned.

"No problem. Just be happy...make my cousin happy. I've got to check on the main bar. I'll see you later," Mia replied as she walked away, waving at Carmine as he grinned and winked at her. Dominick walked back over to the sofa, his face void of emotion.

"Damn Mia has a spectacular ass. Damn," Carmine replied as he eyes hung onto the sway of Mia's generous backside.

"You know she has a thing for you, right?" Dominick asked.

"Yeah. I'm diggin' her, too," Carmine said as he watched her until she disappeared from his sight. He leaned back with his legs wide open, both of his arms on the back of the sofa.

"You don't say," Dominick said as he sipped more of his drink.

"You know I have a thing for girls with big brown eyes that come in short, stacked little packages. I mean, she's hella fine and she's crazy cute, but she's not ready for me and I'm not ready to be locked down. But, I'm keeping my eye on her. Keeping up with her so-called boyfriends and what not--punks, the lot of 'em. Not a man in the bunch," Carmine replied as Dominick grinned knowingly.

"Oh, so I guess you'll be the only man when that time comes...if that time comes," Dominick said.

"No doubt. But, I'm having too much fun right now and the business...it's just not a good time to be involved, you know?" Carmine said.

"Yeah, I understand," Dominick replied.

"So, what was the corner huddle about?" Carmine asked.

"Alicia. She's coming home," he replied.

"She's been gone, what a year?" Carmine asked.

"Yes...give or take a month. She came home six or seven months ago, we kissed, we fought and she ended up sneaking away without telling me she was leaving," Dominick replied.

"I thought that you two were taking a breather because she wanted you to be legit?" Carmine asked.

"Yeah, but she really left because I wasn't getting out fast enough and she didn't want to be around it any longer. I didn't want to break-up. When I tried to contact her to let her know that I was legit, it's like she vanished. I couldn't find her. Now, she's coming back and we're going to have a nice, long talk," Dominick replied as he sipped his drink.

"Ooh, I wouldn't want to be Alicia," Carmine replied with a grin as Dominick just stared ahead, sipping his drink, thinking about seeing Alicia.

*************************************************************************************

“Happy Birthday, D,” Chase Nichetti replied to his friend of 12 years Dorian Hill. Dorian decided to celebrate his 30th birthday in style by giving himself a lavish party at his friend’s 2.2 million dollar brownstone in Harlem.

“Thanks my man,” Dorian said looking at the box in Chase’s hand. Chase laughed as he handed his friend the gift.

“No problem. It’s not as rowdy as I expected it to be. It’s nice,” Chase said admiring the beautiful women and the décor in his friend's home.

“Yeah. I made sure the women outnumbered us six to one, or something like that,” Dorian replied as he smiled.

“You’re always thinking about others, Dorian. That’s why we’re friends,” Chase replied with a grin.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m just too giving for my own good. I’m surprised that you’re out having a good time. I know this isn’t your scene, so thanks for coming,” Dorian replied.

“Like I said, it’s not a problem,” Chase replied as he looked around. Dorian laughed.

“Looking for someone?” Dorian asked knowingly.

“Not really, just enjoying the view,” Chase said as he continued to look around at the beautiful women, searching for one in particular, but not finding her.

“And what a view it is! Look, why don’t you get a drink and have some fun. If you have a minute later, I really need to discuss something with you,” Dorian replied as Chase nodded yes.

“Okay,” Chase said as he walked to the bar and said hello to a few people he knew. As he lifted his drink to his lips while he was speaking to Jonathan Richards, a mutual friend, his eyes drank in the sight that walked in. She was more beautiful than the last time he saw her, which was 2 weeks ago. Sinclair Hill, Dorian’s younger sister was always a cute girl, ever since she was 14, but now she was simply beautiful as a 25 year old woman. Sinclair or Sinny as she was called, was vibrant, sexy, and amazing. He watched as she grabbed her brother in a tight hug and squeezed his neck, while holding a gift bag in her hands. She wore a white halter top with navy blue jeans, paired with silver strappy sandals. The girl was smart, sweet and beautiful and for the last four or five years, his feelings changed for her and he’s been head over heels in love with her ever since. Chase had never felt about any woman the way that he felt about Sinclair, which was why he just stopped dating other women altogether. He wanted Sinclair and it felt weird when he was with other women. Sinclair Hill was his kryptonite, but he wouldn’t tell her or anyone else that...at least, not until the time was right.

Sinclair hugged her older brother and smiled at Chase, who returned her smile. Her friend Taya Watts nudged her in the side.

“Damn, does he ever look bad?” Taya asked as she looked at Chase Nichetti. He was wearing black slacks, with a black jacket and a black shirt, which was opened at the neck. Those searing blue eyes of his were staring at Sinclair as usual.

“Not to my knowledge,” Sinclair replied, taking in Chase who was leaning against the bar, holding a conversation, but his eyes were on her. That man had always been the one man that she always wanted, but could never have. Chase was quiet and reserved. He was a man of few words, and it turned her on like you wouldn’t believe. She had a crush on Chase Nichetti ever since she first saw him when she was 14. He had these beautiful ice blue eyes that seared right through you and gorgeous dark brown hair that looked black in some instances. He was beautiful. Men were not supposed to be beautiful, but Chase Nichetti was. Hell, all the Nichetti men were.

“What I wouldn’t give to have one night…,”Taya began as Sinclair narrowed her eyes.

“I know, but if you complete that sentence, you’re going to lose some teeth. The only one of us that’s going to have one night or many nights with Chase Nichetti is me…as soon as he stops treating me like I’m his sister,” Sinclair said as she waved her hand in his direction. Chase’s lip spread into that sexy smile that made her panties moist and she smiled back. Sinclair tapped Taya and spoke to her.

“Okay, I’m going over to that tall, gorgeous Italian man and soak in all of his fineness. You...find someone else to bug,” Sinclair said with a grin as her friend tried to hit her, and called her heifer, but Sinclair moved away as she began to walk to Chase.

Look at her, Chase thought as Sinclair walked towards him. She gets more beautiful every time I see her, he thought as Sinclair walked up to him and opened her arms. He stood to his full height and embraced her, hugging her back and inhaling her delicious scent. After the hug, he kept his arm around her shoulder and grinned. Sinclair didn’t want him to let her go. The feel of his strong arms around her felt incredible.

“Hello Mr. Nichetti,” Sinclair replied.

“Long time no see, Sinny,” Chase said, his eyes fixed on hers.

“Long time? I just saw you two weeks ago,” Sinclair replied as he smiled.

“As I said, long time no see. How are you?” Chase asked.

“Good. You?” Sinclair asked.

“I’m okay. You look beautiful, cara,” Chase said quietly.

Sinclair blushed, then grinned. “Thank you. That’s what I was going for. Hey, I saw the new restaurant on 57 that you designed. It’s incredible.” Chase was an architect and owned his own firm.

“Thanks. Wait a minute, I hadn’t had a chance to show it to you. When did you see it?” Chase asked.

“I had a meeting with the owners of said restaurant this morning. They said they wanted an open, hip, fresh feel for the design of the restaurant and was told that I was just the right person for the job. I wonder who referred us to them?” Sinclair asked with a grin. Sinclair and Taya were interior decorators, who opened their own firm two years ago, Hill/Watts Interiors. It was struggling, but business was picking up thanks to Chase, his family and their connections. He was actually the one who encouraged her to branch out on her own and she was glad that she took his advice.

“Probably some great guy with good taste,” Chase said with a grin.

“You’ve got that right,” Sinclair said as her big brown eyes stared into those gorgeous ice blue eyes of his. Sinclair wanted to grab him and kiss the hell out of him, but she just planted a soft kiss on his lips, something she usually did when he did something really nice for her. Chase wanted to pull her in and kiss her longer, but the timing was wrong. When he did finally kiss those gorgeous lips the way that he wanted, he wanted to be alone with no interruptions.

“Thank you for doing that, C. Hill/Watts really needed the business,” Sinclair whispered as his hand pushed back a few loose strands of dark brown hair from her face.

“I’m glad I could help you. Hey, are you free Friday afternoon?” Chase asked.

Sinclair blessed him with that beautiful smile of hers as she said, “If I’m not, I will be.”

“Would you like to go to lunch on Friday to celebrate your new account?” Chase asked as her eyes lightened up.

“It’s a date,” Sinclair replied.

“Yeah…it’s a date,” Chase whispered as they smiled at each other. The rest of the night was spent dancing and talking. When it was time to go, Chase walked Taya and Sinclair out and made sure they got a cab.

“That was some party. My brother really knows how to celebrate his birthday, huh?” Sinclair replied as they sat in the cab. Chase leaned over and smiled at her.

“Yes, he does. Don’t forget about Friday and call when you get home, okay?” Chase asked as his hand ran softly down her cheek.

Sinclair shivered at the touch of his hand against her skin. “Don’t I always? Bye Chase.”

Chase leaned his head closer to hers and smiled. He stared at her and before he knew what was happening, his lips were falling upon hers. He kissed her softly at first, then firmly with more passion than he had intended to. His tongue licked the seam of Sinny's mouth and she moaned, her full lips kissing him back. Chase was hard as a rock once he pulled away from her soft lips, staring into her pretty face with a satisfied grin. He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth to enjoy her taste. “Bye Sinny. Goodnight Taya,” Chase replied.

“Night,” Taya said grinning knowingly as he watched the cab pull off, a shell shocked Sinclair finally staring at him. Chase finger waved and went back upstairs. Dorian wanted to speak to him about something and asked him to hang around. Chase walked back into Dorian’s house, licking the taste of Sinny into his mouth.

“Oh, where’s Sinny?” Dorian asked.

“She just left. I made sure that she was okay,” Chase said as Dorian looked at his friend.

“You always do. Don’t you think it’s time that you 'fessed up to Sinny how you feel about her?” Dorian asked. Chase smiled then ran his hand over his hair.

“Timing has been wrong,” Chase replied.

“For four years?” Dorian asked.

“Yes. I was getting my firm off the ground, and she’s been struggling with hers. I didn’t want to start anything and not be able to spend anytime with her, you know? Now that things are getting better for both of us, I want to ease into it. We’re having lunch on Friday, so we’ll see how it goes. You’re sure you’re okay with this, D? I mean, she is your baby sister,” Chase said.

Dorian smiled. “Yeah, man. I know you’re not some knucklehead just trying to hit it and quit it and besides, would me not approving of you seeing my sister stop you from going after her?”

Chase grinned. “Nope.”

“I rest my case. Just be good to her or you’ll be breathing with the aid of machines,” Dorian stated as he looked at Chase.

“I got you. Now what do you have to talk to me about?” Chase asked.

“C, I kind of got into some shit and I need your help,” Dorian said.

Chase crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at his friend. “What did you get into now?”

Dorian Hill was successful at making money and losing money. He gambled heavily and did drugs from time to time. Dorian was sober from the drugs at the moment, and for that, Chase was happy. Dorian and Chase didn’t hang out as much as they used to because of Dorian's fast lifestyle and other issues, but they were still close.

“I’m in trouble, C. I kind of owe these guys some money,” Dorian replied.

Chase sighed. “Who?”

“These Cuban dudes. I’m kind of…well, I’m broke,” Dorian stated as Chase laughed.

“Again?” Chase asked.

"Not completely broke, but I don't have the type of dough that they're asking me for," Dorian replied.

“How much is this gonna cost me?” Chase asked.

“2 mil,” Dorian replied.

“2 mil! Fuck D! What about your trust fund?” Chase asked.

“I don't have enough to cover it,” Dorian said.

“You squandered a 5 million dollar trust fund? You throw this big ass party and you’re broke! What happened?” Chase asked. Dorian and Sinclair’s parents owned a few small grocery stores and when they retired, they sold the stores and invested the money well. They died in a car crash four years ago, and left both Dorian and Sinclair 5 million dollars each in a trust fund.

“What do you think happened? I spent it, you know how that is. I mean, the club and the restaurant are doing okay, but I can’t squeeze 2 mil out of them,” Dorian replied.

“What about Sinny’s money? You haven’t been able to access that, have you?” Chase asked concerned.

“No. I wouldn’t do that to my sister, Chase, and please don’t mention this to her,” Dorian replied.

“I won’t, but why do I have the feeling that you’re not telling me everything,” Chase replied.

“I’m telling you everything. If you could loan me the money, I would get it back to you. I always do,” Dorian replied as Chase sighed.

“Yeah, you do. I take it a check won’t do, right?” Chase asked.

“No…these guys gave me cash and they want cash,” Dorian replied.

“Fine. I’ll get you the money in the morning, but D, this is the last time. Are we clear?” Chase asked.

“Yes. Thanks for doing me this solid, C. I really appreciate it. I also need another favor,” Dorian stated.

Chase ran his hand over his face, weary of his friend. “What is it?”

“If anything happens to me, would you do me a favor and take care of Sinny? I mean, all we have is each other, and you. Promise me that you’ll look out for her,” Dorian said.

“You know I will, but what else is going on D? Why would you ask me that?” Chase asked.

“Just in case, that’s all. I know how you feel about her. Just…take care of her, okay?” Dorian asked.

“You have my word. Dorian, are you sure you’re telling me everything…I mean everything?” Chase asked.

“Yeah, yeah. Look, I’m mad wasted right now, but I’ll see you tomorrow,” Dorian replied as Chase grabbed his jacket and sighed.

“Alright, but I know something else is going on. When you feel like telling me the rest, I’ll be here to listen,” Chase said as Dorian nodded.

“Okay. Thanks again, man,” Dorian replied.

“No problem. See ya,” Chase said as he walked out of Dorian’s house and into the night. Dorian wasn’t telling him everything and if Dorian was dealing with Cubans, he didn’t want to take any chances, especially where Sinclair was concerned. He would call his cousins Dominick and Carmine and see what they could do to help him.

************************************************************************

Chase worked through most of the morning before he called his cousin, Dominick Nichetti. Dominick used to be in the family business, which Chase had no part of. Carmine, however, was still a major player in the business. Chase never had an interest like his cousins Dom and Carmine in the family biz, so he went to college, majored in architecture and never worked with his family. He loved them, but he didn’t get involved in the business and they respected that. Now, his cousin Dominick was legit and owned one of the best security companies in the country. He pressed number 4 on his phone and listened as the phone rang.

“Dominick Nichetti,” Dominick said as he answered his phone.

“Hey cous, what's up? It’s C,” Chase said.

“C, I’ve known you my whole life. I know your voice. I’m good. How was Dorian’s party?” Dominick asked.

“It was jumpin', as usual. Carmine passed through with another hot chick," Chase replied.

Dominick grinned. "Was she like a coffee with cream color, with short black hair...really cute?"

"Yeah, she kind of looked like that waitress Sherri from Echo," Chase said.

"That was Sherri. She's only been working there a month. Damn, he moves quick," Dominick said.

"You know your brother is all about sticking and moving. You shouldn't be surprised," Chase said.

"I'm not, but now I'm pretty sure we'll be looking for another waitress thanks to Mr. Find 'em, Fuck 'em and Flee 'em," Dominick replied.

"I'm guessing you have a high turnover rate with your waitresses thanks to Carm?" Chase asked.

"You guessed right. Shit, I at least thought he was gonna wait a few more weeks," Dominick replied.

"Not from the looks of last night. That girl was all over him and they left early," Chase said.

"Which means, he hit it," Dominick said.

"With a Louisville Slugger, I'm sure," Chase replied as Dominick sighed.

"Damn. She was a pretty good waitress. Mia's gonna be pissed. I'll just give her a day off and treat her to a spa day. At least I'll be off the hook," Dominick replied.

Chase laughed. "Carmine's gonna be on his own then?"

"I'm sure he's gonna buy her something nice or slip her a bonus so that she doesn't chew his head off. You know how that goes," Dominick said.

"Yeah. So what happened to you? I thought you said you were gonna come through?” Chase asked.

“Business. Hey, did you finish the plans for the new club?” Dominick asked.

“Yeah. I had a messenger send them over to you, so you should get them in an hour," Chase replied.

"Did you remember to include all the stuff we discussed?" Dominick asked.

"Yes, I did. I raised the dance floor and expanded it and I added extra inches to the VIP. It's just what you wanted, so you should be happy. Hey, Dom, I need a favor,” Chase replied.

“Shoot,” Dominick said.

“Can you get two of your best guys to protect someone for me?” Chase asked.

“Yeah. Who?” Dominick asked.

“Sinny. Dorian’s gotten into some shit and I’m just worried about her. He’s not telling me everything that’s going on and I don’t want her caught up in his crap," Chase replied.

“Dorian’s always into something. I heard about him and his now defunct escort service or whatever. Always trying to make a quick buck. For a smart guy, he's a fuckin' idiot. Don’t be surprised if Dorian’s not into heavier shit, cous. Who is he involved with anyway?," Dominick replied.

"Cubans," Chase replied. Dominick let out a deep breath.

"Fuckin' Cubans are cutthroat. Not to be trusted. Dorian was in business with Cubans? He is an idiot. C, you know I'm going to have to tell Chris about this. Especially since you told me it's Sinny, which is you and Cubans," Dominick replied as he referred to their cousin Christopher "Chris" Nichetti, the head of the family.

"Fuck, I didn't want to involve Chris," Chase stated.

"Well, if Chris hears about this shit somewhere else and something happens to Sinny or you...you're not in the family business and you're one of his closest cousins...if he's not privy to the info, it's not gonna be pretty. You know that. I gotta let him know what's goin' on, C," Dominick replied.

Chase sighed, then said, "Whateva, just make sure you have your best guys on Sinny."

"You know I’ll do what I can to watch out for Sinny. She’s a sweet kid. Of course I'll help you keep tu amore safe,” Dominick said with a grin.

Chase laughed, ignoring his cousin. “Oh, you wanna go there? Well, I've got one name for you. Alicia Davenport."

Chase laughed again at the silence and then said, "Now I'm hearin' fuckin' crickets?"

"Fuck you, C. Speaking of Alicia...she's coming back Sunday," Dominick replied.

"Oh really? So where are you gonna chain her to, the bed or the sink?" Chase asked.

"You got jokes today. I'm not gonna chain her to anything. I'm just gonna lock her up in my condo and never let her out of my sight again...maybe tie her to the bed. That's about it. So, when do you want me to put the guys on her?" Dominick asked.

"ASAP. Look, let’s just keep this as low key as possible. Also, can these guys protect her without her knowing about it?” Chase asked.

Dominick grinned. "Scared that Sinny is gonna go the fuck off on you if she finds out, right?"

"Yeah," Chase replied as Dominick released a small chuckle.

“Don't worry, C. They’ll watch her every move and she won't know shit. If anything goes down, she'll be safe and you’ll be notified immediately,” Dominick replied.

Chase sighed with relief. “Thanks Dom. You'll relay everything to Carm, right?"

"Yeah, I'll tell him. Chase, keep your piece on you, alright? I don't like the feeling I'm getting," Dominick replied as Chase nodded.

"I will. Look, Dom, I’ve got a meeting in 10, so I’ll see you Saturday right?” Chase asked.

“Yeah, cous. Don’t worry about Chocolate Sin. She’s in good hands,” Dominick replied. Chase grinned at the private nickname that they all called Sinclair because of her beautiful, dark chocolate skin and her name.

“I know and stop calling her that. That's what I call her, not you. And by the way, don’t even think about her being anywhere in your hands. Capiche?,” Chase said.

“Later C,” Dominick said laughing as the call ended. Chase looked out of the window to his office and sighed once more. Between himself and his cousins, Sinclair would be safe. She had to.











Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.