Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Photobucket

Moon Godesse (Na'at)

Photobucket   

Aria Di-Lor 

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Oren Di-Lor

 

PhotobucketAlaric Vi Cai

 

PhotobucketSafian Tean-Nil

 

PhotobucketRoth Dres-Lur

 

Photobucket Drago Tru-Fyn




Author's Chapter Notes:

So I've been working on this story on/off for a while. Its definetly a working progress. I'm just giving it a test drive. I've fixed some things that were bugging me, but it's got a long way to go before its up to standards. Anyway, its my fantasy brought to life. It's going to be a series, starting with Oren and Aria. I really hope you guys like it. This is my baby. lol.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Legend of the Dasen'henka

            Long ago, when the earth was young, the moon Goddess Na'at curious of all the wonders earth had to offer decided to visit. She spent a month and a day on earth, exploring all that was good and beautiful. On her last day, she found the wolves and fell in love with them. Deciding to gift these creatures with humanity, she changed them and gave them the name Dasen'henka, which meant ‘Howling ones'.  With their humanity, she also gave them the ability to control the elements so that they would be able to differentiate each other from humans. Because she could not stay on earth, the Na'at appointed three females among the Dasen'henka so that the species would remain close to her. To the Oracle the Goddess gave the power to see all. To the High Priestess she gave dominion over all the temples built in her honor and with it dominion over every female who resided within. To the healer she bestowed the gift of transcendent healing. She could quite literally extract the healing energy from the moon itself and cure the ailing.

These three females, the Oracle, the High Priestess and the healer formed the Sodiad (the Triad). The Sodiad, chosen at birth for this lifelong worship were able to keep the Dasen'henka close to the Goddess. They resided within the Bilan temple; the first temple blessed by the Goddess herself. The Sodiad were told never to leave this hallowed ground.

As her children found knowledge and grew to understand themselves and the immense power they wielded, they became savage, hungry with power, they began to kill and conquer the human race. Until one day a human king, tired of seeing his people die by the hands of the Dasen'henka made a pact with a very evil spirit from the veil. The spirit promised retribution, but first the king had to give him his soul. The king agreed and the evil spirit took his soul, turning him into something just as evil and dark as the spirit itself.

The spirit told the king that in order for him to survive, he would need to feed on the blood of his people and from them would he be able to build an army. So the king built his army of revenants and together they began a war with the Dasen'henka. And the armies of revenants, seeing that they grew stronger each time they killed a Dasen'henka and drank their animus, left a trail of blood everywhere.

Na'at, seeing how much he children needed her, but unable to come down to earth herself, sent her Acherons to aid the Dasen'henka. Created from the moon itself and imbued with all its powers, the Acherons descended to earth to aid them in their battle. With the help of the Acherons, the Dasen'henka were able to banish the soulless king and his army of revenants beyond the veil, deep within the Ozek mountains. The soulless king, because he was immortal, could not be killed; therefore the Acherons sealed him deep within the earth.

The Acherons, after the battle remained on earth to guide and protect the Dasen'henka. But soon, the males grew lustful of the Acherons, whose beauties surpassed even that of the moon Goddess. The Acherons presence soon caused unrest and chaos among the fold. One night, a handful of males took it upon themselves to invade the Bilan temple, a place where no male dared ever step foot and ravaged the Acherons and all who presided within. Devastated by the savagery and cruelty of her children, the Goddess finally descended to earth, intent on destroying all of her children. But the plea of one of her Acherons stopped her. This Acheron begged for mercy for the Dasen'henka race, begged Na'at to forgive her children.

Taken in by this act of kindness and selflessness, Na'at spared the Dasen'henka race. But the males who violated her Acherons and her temple she killed.

Now not many know what happened after that, some believe the empress took her Acherons back to the moon with her. While others, believe that the Acherons, unable to return to their moon because they were no longer pure, remained on earth, breeding with the Dashenka and living among the fold.

 

 

Sedetian Hierarchy:

The Ruling male

The council of Elders (There are twelve in total)

The Sodiad (The Oracle, The high priestess and the healer)

The Ruling female

Chancellors

Dashenka Males (Lords)

Dashenka females (Ladies)

Humans

 

Dashenkas: [Das-hen-kas] are a species of wolves with the capability to shift into human form at will. Dashenkas are at the top of the hierarchy in Sedetian Kingdom. Along with their abilities to claim human skin, they can also control elements. Dashenkas, especially the males, are very cruel, possessive, dominating creatures with low patience and a whole lot of power. They are governed by the Ruling male.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

More to come very soon...







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.