Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is pretty lengthy. Enjoy =)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

       The scent of Darla's all familiar perfume wafted into Blaise's personal space. Her peach white arms captured his neck as she swayed into his line of vision, becoming all that he could see.

       "Mmm. You must have been fashionably late since I'm just now seeing you." Blaise placed his hands high on her waist as he admired her . In no way was it possible for him to lie about her beauty, it was impeccable. Their social class had been birthed and burped together. Darla had been the infectious butterfly in their group of friends, holding everyone's attention. Girls would sit wide eyed taking every word she said in like it was a necessary substance to breathe. From grade school to adulthood, it had always been assumed that she and Blaise were a couple.  Though it had never been officially declared by either of them, it was a role they naturally fell into.


     Darla Saslow was the daughter of Joseph Kincaid's mentor when he was a young worker. Before Joseph got his foot into the door of construction, Daniel Saslow had seen the potential and drive in the healthy inquisitive man. Before his attention was placed elsewhere, Daniel swooped him up and helped guide Kincaid Apex all  through its first year of operation. Joseph saw Daniel as family; keeping their children close in any activity they pursued.


      Tutorial classes, cello lessons, sports-they were always together. Had Darla lived with the Kincaids, Blaise was sure he would have thought her his sister. Many taunting rhymes had been sung about their closeness. They had become accustomed to the many rumors that have followed them throughout the years, even now at 27, they continued. To be truthful, they had one of the strongest connections between a man and a woman that Blaise had ever known.


      Was it love?


     There was no denying that could be one of many factors in their relationship. Could it be a simple camaraderie that was strongly supported?


    Quite possible. Blaise had enough experiences in dipping in other women to know that they were not Darla. Sure, they had sex just the same, but the force drawing them together spurred from an area deep within both could never compare to the short encounters with others.


    They were placed into a loop; no matter how many people they ventured with, they always wound back up in the same place with each other.  Blaise had been led to believe that would be his ultimate fate. Once all of his hormonal days were said and done, Darla would marry into his family where they would have their own children giving their fathers what they have hinted at since they were first born. The binding of The Kincaids and Saslows seemed inevitable. Even if Blaise never took the time to consider if he saw her being a part of his intimate life long term, he was sure he would have no little say in it becoming so.


     Hell, at this point he felt the years were dragging out to the day that they would combine the families at the children's expense. For now, all he could think to do was secure the new opening of his father's business by clasping it in his own hands and meet as many women as possible to prevent his prediction form coming true.


       His own personal love game has been fruitless for years. It has never been sparked in the pit of his stomach with a woman. Whatever that was, he had no idea, but he knew that when it came around-he would recognize it.


     " Daddy says he sees in you what your father has for this line of work. You know he acts as if he birthed you himself."


      " You know, I always wondered if he and my father were lovers and I was a product of it." He cracked as he nuzzled her face with his cheek.


      " You are a product of their love. Of the Family. Come on Blaise, we've always known this. The Family will forever keep us in its chokehold and those two will dote on you whether you like it or not." The words were said with a slight vexation.


   "Chokehold? You make it sound absolutely horrific." Blaise pulled back to say. Beneath her brow, fiery thoughts ignited inside of her head nearly searing her mouth to open and let them blaze. She took a step back, calming herself from setting off on a rant.


      "Darla?" He cautiously asked. Just like that it left, leaving her face in a practiced relaxed way.


    "Anyways, I'll catch you around okay sweetness?" Leaning up, she placed a light kiss on his lips and left a faint trail of her fingers  on his chest. Turning away with a wink, she went on her way, being absorbed into the crowd.


     Looking at his watch his body resumed into predator mode. Sliding his hands into his pockets, he took it one step at a time towards the upstairs balcony he last saw his prey.


Ooooooooooooooo



      Niamh's eyes ingested the site before her. The room had been a part of the home she had been dying to see since she heard of the project years ago. Her idol, Joseph Kincaid, had proven his skills in architecture by personally designing the advanced home. The doors donned no handle whatsoever. She stared into the heat sensor that sat above the doorframe blinking in her face.


    "Goodness..." she whispered as she stepped to the door signaling it to open for her curious eyes. Her next breath caught in her throat as she saw the design of the beautiful room. Her feet quickly carried her to the wall to wall window show casing the landscape behind the home. Fingers laid spread across the glass as she stood gawking like a child at a toy store.


     Stepping sideways, she moved down the length of the glass taking note of every minute detail of the structure.


     " Where could it be?" Being an avid Kincaid follower, she had heard word of the secret  surprise he put into the structure, and was anxious to discover it on her own without being told where it was. She felt on walls looking for any sign of a switch or pad; knowing the creator, there wouldn't be a single bump indicating something out of place.


    A presence loomed over her turned back as she could feel the shift of energy in the room. Normally, getting this sensation in a home where you know absolutely no one would start up a person's fight or flight reaction.


      Not for Niamh.


     It stood over her with no worry or surprise at all. It was a natural answer for her back to dip ever so slightly and her knees to knock together. Had she been a dog, she would have began panting and drooling like she was a part of Pavlov's experiment.


     "You're nowhere near close to finding it."  How would he know? Before Niamh could whirl around and respond to the man, she felt a shift in the flooring. Bending her knees, she steadied herself as she became too concerned with keeping balance to keep watch of what had happened.


      The soft murmur of mechanics could be heard as the little moonlight on her side of the room left.


     She was moved right as the mysterious man was taken left.


    "Hey!" She called to him. Nothing but a smirk answered her as the moving walls cut him out of her sight. She hated the feeling of moving, but not knowing what direction she was headed. The windows now were lined with black panels, leaving no chance to see past them. Finally coming to a halt, she ran to the nearest door swinging it open hoping that she'd find a certain someone to scold, but instead, she was greeted by the cold air of a room she didn't recognize.


    "There wasn't a second room..." She said to herself. Reaching to her hip, she felt the absence of her small cross body purse.


    "Shit." Throwing her head back she realized that she had thrown it somewhere in the original room when she had went into a frenzy. Sitting on the edge of a small ottoman, she ran her fingers through her black strands.


    "Hello?" She called out. Only the silence of being alone could be heard. Little did she know, the room had been in a gradual rotation as she sat there pondering ways to find an exit. She lifted her eyes at the movement of the paneled windows as they withdrew. Getting up, she walked to them fast to see if maybe  the room had been a design to deceive you of your location. She shook her head impressed by the very thought. When the very last panel disappeared, to her dismay there was no view of the backyard she had been waiting for. Instead, an extensive gap lied before her showing the grass covered ground of outside. Across the way, she could see her own reflection into parallel windows.


    Emerging from the side was him. The sight of his bare chest caused her lip to turn up in confusion and interest. His relaxed stance screamed dominance as he pointed one finger towards her. His lips mimed a word just once.


       "Off."


   Looking down she immediately made the connection between his command and her. She looked at the black dress which she had just been ordered to remove. Cocking her head to the side, she placed one hand on her hip and did nothing at first. Even from the distance she was at, she could see the tick of his strong jaw from Niamh's choice to walk across the thin ice in front of her.


    He huffed heavily as the smirk he seemed to always have went away. He leaned on his forearm against the glass smoldering her with his eyes.


    They had been gray when she looked into them.


    She was almost certain that she could see the steam leaving them as he never tore away his look from her.  Niamh felt around behind her, pulling a chair up to the window without breaking the stare. Sitting back she slouched slightly crossing one leg over the other. She knowingly allowed her dress to rise on her thighs for him to see. Propping her chin in her hand, she raised a brow at the man.


     He began prowling the glass like a panther on the verge of lunging. The swell of his muscles didn't leave her any doubt that he could make the gracious leap across, shattering the glass and pounce on her.She was sure she wouldn't even blink if that happened.


     His hand rubbed over the hair lining his face, and Niamh almost shuddered at imagining the short hairs prickling her inner thighs. Without any warning, he stopped his walking and looked to her one last time before the lighting in his room vanished. Not long after, Niamh found herself in the same position as he. An all familiar start up of cranks and pulls could be heard by her sensitive ear. She had no idea just how long she had before he could see her again, so she rose to her feet shimmying out of her dress. Turning around, she lifted the ottoman across the room depositing it into there.


    When she felt the movement cease, she prepared to meet her audience once again.  Standing where she thought to be the middle of the room, she placed her hands on one hip anticipating the beautiful man. She could hear the whir of a door before she saw it open.


    When the lights flooded back on, she was left to see nothing but an opened closet. Stepping closer, she could hear her adrenaline thump in her ears as she glanced down to see a man's cardigan, shirt , shoes, and jeans folded neatly in the middle of the small space. Stepping closer she peered into the room thinking of the chances of something predictable as getting locked in the small room happening.


     "Oh, What the hell." Crouching down to the clothes, she lifted the shirt to her nose reveling in the clean scent. It had the warm smell of a man that she was all too willing to be enraptured by . The sound of a light package hitting the ground drew her attention to the floor.


    The gold foil brought a grin to her face.


     " A condom? I should feel offended." There was no shame into admitting that she was in need of the exact same thing from this stranger.


    Her life lately had prevented any activity whatsoever from occurring to add some release to her stress. Worrying about internships and her family had proved to  be overwhelming .She couldn't pass up this once in a lifetime offer tonight.


     Knock. Knock.

 

     Light taps on the wall brought her to her feet. Unsure if she had actually heard them, she went closer to place her ear against the smooth wall. Maybe she was closer to the man, or maybe she was in another section of the house where the party guests had been. How unlucky would she be to be seen in her light blue matching v-string set.


     Then suddenly, the wall seemed to split in half right under her hands. Niamh was taken back from the closeness of the other person staring back at her. The only thing saving him at the point was the wall separating them. It was like looking into a full length one sided mirror as he stood there basking in his glory.


       The bottom hugging men's briefs nearly broke her racing heart. Nothing was sexier to her than seeing the bulge of a man's lower body. The round and solid thighs dusted lightly with blonde hair showcased themselves before her. His backside was snug in the black material, showing an indenture of his plump muscle as he swished from side to side. A happy trail ran in between dangerous v shaped lines at his hips. He made a quick turn only letting her eyes capture an unfocused glance of the bulge between his legs.


     Her hand floated to her lips, making sure that they were closed. The deep contours of his strong back ripped as he brought his shoulder blades together in the simple motions of his body.


      The little material holding back the breaking damn within Niamh stuck to the lips of her nether regions as her legs shifted causing unsettling friction.


     The quivering had already began and she had yet to touch him.


Ooooooooooooooo


      Blaise had been pleased with the room she chose. Ironically, he was able to play the game on an easy to learn playing board. Having seen her come in to the room, he took this chance to move her around a little; get her stirred up just before the peak of the game.


     He now stood here looking a body that possessed matronly features. Being able to finally see the makings of her, he studied every part of her body. Her breasts sat high being just the right size. The proportions from her chest to her waist and hips were like calming waters running in a creek to Blaise.


      A single finger toyed with the switch that would set the female beast free to ravish him. No telling who would come out the victor as the conquering glint in her brown orbs made his entire body pulsate to the point of busting.


    Her body made a languid twist as she pressed her back to the glass. Spreading her legs, she bent at her waist slowly revealing a tantalizing behind to him. Her deep breaths caused her back to arch and round as she stayed in that position letting him completely admire it.


      "You won't even know how to deal." Blaise said scratchily.

      She flipped her hair back and faced him once again, coasting her hands down her sides, purposely not touching her most intimate body parts. The popping in his ears told Blaise that he had not been breathing.


       With pressure from his finger, the barrier fell between them, mixing the intoxicating hormones each were giving off. Pheromones met and clashed in the swirl about them.


      "So help me that I don't utterly destroy you." The woman voiced as she stalked towards Blaise and lifted her body, trusting that his arms would be there to cradle her against him.


    " We'll both just burst into dust, don't worry." With the tightening of her legs around his body, Blaise tilted his head capturing her lips in a fulfilling kiss.


Ooooooooooooo


   Niamh could feel the heat radiating from his lower stomach against the special meeting place of her thighs. She locked her fingers at the nape of his hair, tugging it back to cast a downward glance. She went in to capture his bottom lip once again letting go of it with a pop of her own.


    Their eyes said everything that their mouths were unable to form. The urge to make the other bow down fueled the couple. They both could see the stubbornness lacing their personalities, and couldn't wait to receive battle wounds.


      "Do you want names?" She breathed out between their kisses as he went to bite her neck, flinching, she sighed away the pang of pressure.


      " We're going to fuck, I don't want to know your name." He said truthfully. With a sinister laugh, Niamh felt her body being flung to a near bed, bouncing high off of it. Before she could support her weight on her elbows to rise, a large hand slapped her chest back down.


    "Uh uh." He grumbled.


    Placing her feet flat against his thighs, she managed to push him back enough to maneuver to her knees. He pinned her bent arms to her chest as he lifted her effortlessly like a child.


    He bent her over his lap drawing her arms behind her gripped by one hand. Niamh attempted to throw her weight around to rock off his hold, but was held frozen in place from the snap of his hand across her ass. A cry of pleasure left her mouth at the contact as she turned half bewildered by his force.


    Involuntarily her hips wiggled in the air to ease the sting she felt.


       "Don't squirm." Putting Niamh on her knees with her face pressed into to sheets and her reddening ass in the air, Blaise went to town on delivering her equally explosive blows. Niamh could do nothing but call out her delicious agony from the sensation.  When she felt the signs of numbness taking over, the slaps ceased and were replaced by kisses. Hands caressed her skin like none ever had before. She could hear the appreciation he held for her body form his frequent expletives as he soothed the ache he caused.


     Pushed into a tuck roll, the blood rushed to Niamh's head making her dizzy as he rounded the other side of the bed. Picking up the condom that had fallen from Niamh's hold minutes ago, he swooped one arm around her curving waist  and moved her to rest against the pillows. Placing the protection above her head, Blaise grabbed the front of her thighs pulling her to sit right against the seat of his underwear.  Biting her lip, she lightly gasped at the quickness of the move as her back arched toward him offering her breasts.


     Blaise didn't have the heart to turn it down.


    With a hand placed on her lower back, he bent her to his mouth, removed her bra , and engulfed the brown nipple, twirling it around. With a pop release, he flicked his tongue against it making eye contact that he didn't have to coerce from her.


      "Mmm." She laughed in her throat as she drew him closer by his ears. Niamh had never came from simple stimulation of her breast, having thought they were the last erotic zone of her body. She was proven wrong as the warm fluid leaked from the creases of her underwear.


    "One." He whispered into her ear as he kept count of his points in the game.


    Recognizing this, Niamh tightened her knees below his ribs making it difficult for him to break free.  She now sat above him straddling his hips, she grabbed both breasts in her hands and massaged them together before him.


    He made a painful groan at her teasing and an easygoing chuckle left her.


    " I can't stand you doing that." A wandering hand crept down to her v-string pulling it to the side revealing a smooth expanse of cocoa brown skin. When he moved the soaking cloth, more essence freed itself from the constraint. His pointer finger ran along the lips as her hips squirmed from his touch. 


      Niamh grabbed his wrist and brought it to her mouth sucking his finger clean.


   " Now you have to taste me." Her velvety voice stated as she swung her legs over, having their bodies face the opposite direction. Blaise lifted his lower half as she tugged down his briefs over his legs and gently folded them like his other articles of clothing. Looking back, a black curtain of hair cascaded over one eye as she lowered her hips to his face. Simultaneously, they each made contact with each other's most intimate parts as hisses of relief rose in the room.


     Getting a firm hold on her underwear, Blaise ripped on side of the barrier, giving him complete access to her dripping love spot. Latching on to her with his lips, he slid his tongue along the slickness. He could feel the gliding tongue along his dick making his stomach drop back. Fighting against the urge to thrust in her face, he held her hips harder and slapped one side of her rear out of the frustration.


      The contraction of his leg muscles would most definitely exhaust him as he continuously jerked and moved them from the female's treatment of him. He moaned into her sweetness as he intensified his ministrations, competing with what she was gifting him with.


     The oohs and aahs rumbling through her throat let him now that she was beyond comprehensive. She seemed to suck him in like she had lockjaw, not once letting up even if her multitasking was thrown off from his master tongue.


     The lapping sounds of him licking around her slit nearly drove Niamh wild. The thought of him feasting on her gave her a slight boost in confidence. He made it sound so delectable.


    " That's it. That. Is. It." She said between her pumping his proud organ. The girth of his penis felt satisfying in Niamh's hand. She could see the tick of her bicep as she worked him. The area behind her knees began to moisten as her entire body heated up. The heat that now travelled to her stomach warned her of another pleasure exposure. Her mouth opened in an ‘o' but emitted no sounds as she didn't want to let the man know that he managed to ease another orgasm from her.


    To stifle the agonizing moan, she wrapped her lips back around him. She eased him far into her mouth, admittedly too unsure of working him down her throat. She used her free hand to aid in pleasuring what she couldn't handle. She turned her mind to solely give him release.


      "No." He growled from beneath her. Tearing his mouth from her, reached forward and tugged on a handful of locks, prying her off. Having no choice but to follow where he directed her from the tension, Niamh complied until he had her trapped by his arms on either side of her head.


    Her futile attempts to move against him for control were shot once he gathered her wrists above her head.


      "You have to accept that you're done Miss...." He teased.


      Defiantly, she stared him square on and said," Fucking finish me before I make you the woman."


    Narrowing his eyes, he reached for the condom package and tore it open. Placing it on, he moved his throbbing head along her slit, but never penetrated. Blaise wanted to see her face go into a fit of rage from him prolonging what they both desired in this moment. He smiled from the anticipation as he rubbed the length of himself along her warm pussy.


     Who was he fucking playing with here? Rearing back, he waited until she had opened her eyes and all that she could see was him. As soon as the contact was made, he slammed forward rocking her body backwards on the bed.


     A scream of pure ecstasy erupted from Naimh as the pounding picked up speed. The noise of skin on skin touching encouraged many strings of expletives from her as she felt him demand for her body to submit to him. She held on to the little power she had and flexed her inner muscles around his shaft showing the strength of her role in their act.


    " Ah, fuck." Blaise could feel his lower back support the momentum behind his deep strokes as he delved into her body. He dug his knees and fists into the mattress, keeping hold on his control as her body popped from the covers with every thrust he gave her.


     Niamh's fingers dug into his bulging triceps as she looked into the face of a determined man. He wasn't as macho as she expected, he seemed to be clearly watching her body for reactions whether than judging his own performance. The emotions he was evoking from her made him the pleasure increaser as just simply looking at his fierce facial features drew whimpering from her.


     " I can't hold it...it's happening..." She gasped as she convulsed beneath him. Her arms encircled his body to find some steady ground during the grand explosion.


     "Come for me. I want you to come for me." He held her tightly to her as he prolonged her high. In her ear, she loved having the quiet sounds of his own climax as it prepared for its debut. When Niamh reached down to grip his ass, the change in ferocity was immediate.


    Blaise dragged his teeth across the delicate skin at the base of her neck as he let himself be spent for the time being by this woman. A piercing ring sounded in his head as his voice let go of a deep gentle moan which differed from the rough shuddering of his orgasm.


     He was unable to produce any other sound as his senses came back to him. Letting out a jagged breath, he fell to the side of Niamh, not yet withdrawing from her warm confines. Though he had released the pent up tension from their meeting tonight, Blaise just knew that he was far from being finished. He could feel the prodding of a forming erection.


     Niamh laughed as she felt Blaise revive himself after only minutes of recuperation.  She looked to him, caressing the man in her bosom wondering how she would be able to walk away from him tonight and never see him again. The possibilities of them running into each other had to be slim. Seeing as how Niamh would never be found at events like the one that brought these two together since she decided on a whim to see just how far she could get without questioning.


    They stared at each other saying everything that crossed their minds without parting their lips. It was if they had tapped into each other's fields and immediately began to transfer and interchange data. Who knows what all transpired in this " exchange." There was no telling what was taken in and given out between the two strangers. Blaise thought that once he became flaccid enough to be removed from her body that the strangeness coursing through him from her would cease, but the curiosity of what dwelled beyond seemed to only grow when their closet physical contact was ended.


     "Are you back through here?" Jeremy's gruff voice boomed from an outside corridor which he figured meant he was searching for Blaise. From which one, neither were quite sure, but it drew their attention to the fact that time couldn't be spent here hidden from others. Reluctantly, Blaise rolled from her and pushed to a sitting position.


     He hated to think the immense pleasure he just experienced could be clouded so soon. Twisting to view the woman behind him, Blaise got lost in her creamy skin lying bare for him to see. She made no move to cover herself and seemed the least disturbed from his roving eyes. With her head thrown back on the stack of pillows, her hair fanned out  creating a resplendent image of her that could suction him in.


       Innocently she looked on with a neutral expression not moving an inch.


     "Did you have to rip my panties?"

 






Chapter End Notes:

Read/Enjoy/Review Please







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.