Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I own the title, the story and all the characters within it.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Will and Ana

 

 

William Lucas Kapori was a self-made millionaire. At 40, he had everything he ever wanted, a beautiful twenty something girlfriend, a luxurious mansion, and a job that he loved. His life was perfect, so why was he dreaming about Ana Kay.

 

{One}

 

"I would consider you a virgin again." Ana frowned at her friend Gretchen as they drove down the street towards The Kapori building where Elle worked.

Gretchen took her eyes off the road for a second to see the angry look on her friend's face. Laughter erupted from her. "I only say that because after that boy skipped town the moment he found out you were pregnant. Those thighs closed forever. You didn't date. You didn't do anything. I sometimes wondered why you got pregnant. You had a scholarship to go to anywhere at 17 and then Elle happened."

 

Ana turned her face towards the window and watched the scenery. She always avoided talking about that night with anyone. Though Gretchen was her best friend, even she did not know the terror Ana experienced that night with Frederick Moore. That night, was not one she would ever forget, but the memory faded little by little as Elle grew. Although her daughter's life began with violence, Ana had nothing but love for the twenty-year-old woman that looked like her twin. Elle loved her new job working for Mr. William Kapori. She was his personal secretary, a job that many fought over but she won it, because Mr. Kapori liked her. Ana was very proud of her daughter's success and her happiness with her life. She prayed for her and her prayers were answered and then some. She never told Elle about the violent night with her father. Ana wanted her daughter to know that she was wanted. Even if she were older now, Ana did not want to make her think she was less than anyone else was because her father was a rapist.

 

Gretchen knew there was more to the story of that night but Ana never spoke of it. A woman showing up at her parents' door crying and bleeding is not a, let's not talk about it thing. Ana's parents threatened police involvement and Frederick ran to the army. They never saw him again and that was just fine. Ana gave up her dreams to have Elle. Gretchen admired this woman more and more each day. This beautiful brown-skinned woman was still rocking her body at thirty-seven.  She was a second look woman, all the men did double takes, and Ana ignored it. Hector, Gretchen's husband, tried to fix her up with some of his friends but Ana would make excuses and cancel. This woman was too beautiful to let herself fade away into the night because of Frederick Moore. She had beaten him once, by raising Elle into the accomplished, loveable, woman she was today. Gretchen was going to make damn sure she beat him again by helping her find the love of her life.

 

"You know that you're beautiful girl,"

Ana smiled out the window. "You tell me that every day."

Gretchen smiled. "Because you deserve to hear it every day,"

Ana turned from the window still smiling. "I know what you want. You want me to find someone."

"No, I want you to be happy and I want you to find happiness with a great man that will see all the beauty in you that I see." The hazel eyes of her friend looked glassy. Tears were on the surface and ready to fall. Ana turned away and returned her attention to the scenery.

Gretchen wiped her eyes cursing herself for acting like one of those women on a made for TV drama. Ana hated to see her cry. She never saw Ana cry again after that night with Frederick. Gretchen looked in the rear view mirror at her appearance. She was still hot; her brown skin flawless and her eyes mesmerizing the tears had not damaged her. Gretchen returned her eyes to the road and was more determined than ever to see her friend happy. She was going on the hunt for her Ana.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The red haired model walking towards Mr. Kapori's office ignored Elle's warning about the meeting inside and knocked on the door. It did not open and no one came to answer her summons.

"I told you that he was busy." Elle frowned at the red headed monster that was Kapori's girlfriend.  Glenna Davis was a size zero and as evil as the devil. She hated Elle because Kapori treated her like his daughter. She was only five years older than Elle was, but she was closer to her boyfriend than she was. The two shared a bond that Glenna could not break, and she had tried several times. However, she was careful not to alarm William. He was territorial about his little secretary.

A smiled graced the face of the monster as she approached Elle's desk. "The help usually is not allowed to speak to the mistress of the house."

Elle's big brown eyes looked up into the evil green stare of Glenna. "How many secretaries have you told that to? Must have been four or five at least to call yourself a mistress instead of the woman of the house."

The anger on the woman's face did not concern Elle in the least. She always got this look from Glenna; and as long as she worked for Mr. Kapori, she would see it every day.

 

 

 

 

Gretchen and Ana walked down the carpeted hallway towards Kapori's office looking at each other as if they were heading towards the principal's office. The ten-foot dark wooden doors that greeted them made them feel small and insignificant.

"You open them, she's your daughter."

Ana rolled her eyes and pulled the doors open.

 

 

 

 

Will leaned back in his chair as he listened to the proposed budget for next quarter with indifference. They could say what they wanted, but in the end, it was his money and he would do what he wanted.

A flash of purple caught his eye and he turned his head and watched a woman walk towards Elle's desk. The dress came to her knees and he wished it were shorter. She had legs, not sticks. The curves she sported would give a man's hands a ride. She had a body that was half her age. She looked exactly like Elle, except she had shoulder length hair with big bouncy curls. She was beautiful. Will got out of his chair and walked towards the door. The men and woman in the meeting stopped talking and watched him walk around the table and out the door. They quickly got up and followed him.

 

 

Elle forgot about the monster staring her down, jumped out of her chair, and ran around her desk. She squealed like a little girl as she hugged her mother's neck. Ana laughed and returned her daughter's love.

Gretchen usually would have a smile on her face but the woman staring down Elle brought violence to her mind. This must be Glenna. Elle confided in her about her boss's girlfriend and her constant insults. Elle was not sure that her mother would give her the go ahead to return the jabs but Gretchen would. Gretchen offered to do it for her. Of course, when Ana found out about their tactics she would tell Elle to stop; but that was if she discovered what she was doing.

Glenna felt the shorter brown-skinned woman staring at her and faced her. She wore a black dress and a frown on her face. "Your wig is crooked."

The woman's hands instantly went to the hair on her head and she moved it slightly backwards. Gretchen frowned at the move and gave the woman a look as if she smelled. Glenna grunted in frustration and walked out the huge wooden doors as William Kapori walked into the room.

 

 

He was salt and pepper and he was gorgeous. The same colors lived in the goatee that sat on the hard frame of his tan face. Grey eyes accompanied the bold look of his complexion. He was big and strong.  He took care of himself and it showed. The black suit made him that more erotic as he slowly approached the party with Elle. Gretchen saw him immediately, raised an eyebrow, and grunted with approval.

Ana was oblivious to the man bearing down on her. She smiled as Elle began talking about all the fun they were going to have this weekend. Elle turned when she saw his towering figure in her peripheral vision.

"Mr. William Kapori this is my beautiful mother, Ana."

Her voice was full of love that he could feel and a smile appeared on his face. Even the board members behind Kapori smiled. William extended his hand to Ana and his eyes never left hers. He had already done his recon of her body from the conference room. He knew most women did not like it when a stranger looked them over as if they were some horse for sell. She was Elle's mother and deserved the highest form of respect he could muster.

Ana slowly placed her hand into his. She felt his strength and smiled when his hand swallowed hers in his gentle grasp. "I thank you for the joy you have brought this office and the world with your Elle."

Gretchen made a sound. "Wait until the girl starts screwing up."

Elle laughed. "And this is my other mother, Gretchen Rivera,"

William nodded to her and then returned his attention to Ana. "Have you had lunch?"

Ana smiled at the tall man before her. ‘We were planning something."

"I insist that you and your family dine with me. I want to show you my appreciation for Elle. She is my reason for coming here some days"The big goofy smile on her daughter's face told Ana that their relationship was not one of a sexual nature. He truly liked Elle for Elle.

 

Gretchen rolled her eyes. What was taking her so long to accept his offer? Did she not smell the scent of expensive the moment they drove into the city? She did not think they served chicken nuggets in the restaurant down the street. Ana turned and looked at Gretchen behind her.

"I think that we should let him show his appreciation." The smiled that accompanied Gretchen's words brought another goofy smile to Elle's face.

"Of course, were going with him."

Ana returned her attention to Will. "We would be honored Mr...."

"Please call me Will. Miss Kay."

Ana nodded.

 

The doors opened again and Glenna returned wearing a smile as she approached William. She walked towards him expecting a kiss; but only received a hand in hers.

"This is Glenna Davis. She is a consultant for Gregory and Handle, a plastic product development company."

She waited for him to say his girlfriend but he never spoke that to anyone. He thought it was rude to push that on someone who did not ask about them. Ana pulled her hand from his and shook Glenna's hand. It was cold and limp.

"It is nice to meet you." Ana released her hand and smiled. Glenna returned her smile with a manufactured one she used for her clients.

"William the car is waiting down stairs.

Will turned and faced Glenna. She was furious with him for not telling them she was his girlfriend. She wanted everyone to know everything. She talked too much and he was getting annoyed with her childish tantrums, whenever he sent her home without sex. Lately her tantrums were a nightly thing. Her need for the spotlight was beginning to turn him away.

Will smiled. "We are going to have three more guests."

 

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

It's been a while but something came to my mind. It is a start and I hope you like it. 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.