Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

stories/514/images/carey_collins.jpg Carey Collins, 27 years old Nashville's Most Eligible Bachelor, Entreprenuer

stories/514/images/bianca_releford5.gif Bianca Releford, University of Tennessee doctoral student, international finance.




Author's Chapter Notes:

Introducing Carey Collins and Bianca Releford




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Carey woke up with a splitting headache and a familiar throb in his groin. He rubbed his freshly buzzed head and threw his long arms open. The sun was coming through the supposed privacy shades his mother had installed in his loft. He was going to have to let her know that they definitely didn't work. He rubbed his green eyes and noticed a leg the color of café au lait on the side of his bed. He realized that he was naked, hence the throbbing sensation in his groin. With his mouth forming an "o" he tried to recall the events of the night prior. The boys decided to get together and to do a bar crawl. His evening ended with a woman in his bed. He pulled the covers back to see what he'd brought home this time. She was shapely, not a chubby nor was she a stick. She had a beautiful figure with long curly hair. He could see the swell of her breasts rise and fall with each breath. He watched her for a moment and got up out his bed and grabbed some shorts that were on the chair nearest his bed. Carey couldn't remember her name. He went into the restroom to handle his morning business and brushed his teeth. As he walked out of the bedroom, he saw her tipping out of the front door, before he could tell her bye. He ran towards the door and saw her walking into the elevator.  He tried to catch the elevator to no avail.  He ran down the stairwell, being on the second floor had its perks. As he opened the stairwell door, he saw her coming out of the elevator. It was an older loft with a slow elevator.

            "So, you were just gonna sneak out without saying bye?" Carey asked nonchalantly.

Bianca Releford blinked her eyes and licked her lips. He wasn't supposed to have seen her.  "Damned elevator." She mumbled silently.

Carey looked at her more closely, he knew her from somewhere, but where, he wondered. Then it hit him.  They had attended college together. She'd been in his freshman history study group. Damn, she looked different he thought. It had only been four years since they had graduated.

            "Well, I didn't want to go through the awkwardness that these kinds of things tend to lead to." Bianca said softly.

            "Well considering that I got to know you last night, the least you could have allowed me to do was to be the gentleman that my momma raised me to be. Would you like to go out for breakfast?" Carey asked her still searching his memory for her name.

            "Oh, no. I couldn't. I wouldn't want to impose." Bianca looked up at his face.

            "Baby, I think we're a little beyond the niceties. After all you did spend the night naked in my bed, and from the looks of it, we didn't sleep much." Carey said motioning to her unkempt hair.

Bianca blushed.

            "Are you blushing?" He asked gently.

            "No, why would you say that?" Bianca answered.

            "Cause you just turned the brightest shade of pink. So, breakfast? It's the least I can do." Carey told her as he began to remember what her name started with;  Boana, Biana, Bi, bi. He yelled out "Bianca".

Bianca looked at him like he was crazy. She knew this wasn't going anywhere. She had to enjoy it for what it was, a one night stand. He was the last of the cavalier Collins boys of Nashville. Every mother in the county black, white, Indian or Chinese, wanted her daughter to have a chance at becoming a Collins princess. Carey was the last of the princes. He was a true bachelor to say the least.  His brother Chad had been married after a scandal that rocked Nashville. One of Nashville's prior debutantes was serving life in prison after setting up a botched murder for hire plan for his then girlfriend. Carey was the fun loving jokester of the bunch. Being the youngest had its benefits and its drawbacks.

            "So Bianca, what's it gonna be? " Carey pressed, grinning widely. "Breakfast? Please?"

Bianca groaned inwardly. Between the goofy grin and the emerald green eyes, she knew she was in trouble.

            "Sure. Breakfast would be fine."






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this humble start to a great ride. I'm feeling inspired....







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.