Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Jason

 

When I caught up to her, I noticed that she had tears streaming down her face. “Everything okay miss?”

She looked up at me and my heart suddenly dropped. My God. She was beautiful. Standing at the average height for a woman, she had long thick brown hair and beautiful mocha colored skin. Her mesmerizing brown eyes were slanted and light makeup covered her flawless skin.

“What do you want from me?” she said, knocking me out of my thoughts.

I cleared my throat. “Nothing. I need to know if you’re okay.”

“Need?”

I cautiously brought my hand up to her face and wiped some of the tears away. She looked so vulnerable.

“Yes…wanna tell me why you’re crying?”

She quickly changed the subject with a confused expression on her face. “What kind of club is this?”

“VIP…basically people with loads of money come here to show it off.”

“Oh…hm, does it look like I have a lot of money?”

I looked her up and down. She had on this tight red dress. Her lips that were shaped in a permanent pout had red lipstick smudged across them; like she had just finished kissing someone.

“To be honest?” I questioned.

“Be upfront.”, she said, placing a hand on her right hip.

“No. You don’t look like you belong here. Either you’re a dancer, a stripper…or the bartender who’s shift is coming up.”. I nodded my head over to the bar area.

The beautiful woman smirked. “You’re right. I don’t belong here…and I’m neither.”

“Really?”

 

“Yeah. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to leave.”, she said, attempting to get past me.

 

Keyshia

 

If I were into white men, I’d be all over this man. Damn he was fine! He had these gorgeous, mysterious, grey eyes, a five o’clock shadow…and like, a perfectly shaped face. I mean, he looked like a fucking model.

Before I could get away, he gently grabbed my arm. I rolled my eyes mentally. Could I get a break from people grabbing my arm for the night?

“Wait.” He said. “Please don’t leave. May I buy you a drink?”

“Is this a pity drink?”

“Why would I be feeling sorry for you?”

I smiled and followed him towards the bar on the other side of the room. He looked like he had just come from work because he was dressed in a stylish black fitted suit.

Was I surprised that my so-called friends didn’t come after me? Hell to the no.

As soon as we got to the bar, the bartender or mixologist as the like to be called, greeted us. “What can I get for you ma’m?

“Um…I don’t know yet. Can you give me a second?”

She nodded and went on to cater to the other people lined up at the bar.

“I don’t know how to order alcohol.”, I admitted.

“Never drank before?” He raised his right eyebrow, with a half smile on his face.

“No.” I sighed. “Tonight’s supposed to be the first time.”

He pulled out a stool for me and sat down after I took the seat he had offered.

“Oh. Well you should start off with something light. How about a cranberry and vodka?”

I shrugged. “I guess…”

The man with the grey eyes got the bartender’s attention. “May I have a cranberry and vodka on the rocks, baby girl?”

The bartender blushed and immediately started to make my drink.

He then turned to me. “Can I at least get your name?”

“What’s yours?” I said, turning the question back on him.

“Jason…Jason Jameson.”

“Sounds familiar. You must be famous. That’s why you’re in this club with a business suit on, right?”

“You’re not famous and you’re in here. Why can’t I be?” Well, he got me there.

The bartender came over with my drink and placed it in front of me. I stared at it like it was something totally foreign.

Jason looked at me, waiting for me to drink it. “You should take your time drinking it. Just-“

Before he could finish his sentence, I cocked the drink back down my throat and squinted my eyes. A warm and soothing feeling overcame my throat.

“Did you like it?” he asked, smiling and showing his perfectly aligned teeth.

“It wasn’t that bad. So how many tequilas will it take for me to get drunk?”

“Whoa there. Where did tequila come from? I thought we were taking it slow.”

“We are taking it slow. That’s why you still have no idea what my name is.”

Jason smiled once again. Maybe I was trippin, but I thought I saw a blush come over his face. It went away as soon as I noticed it though.

“May I get eight shots of tequila…whichever kind is the special for the night” he requested after getting the bartender’s attention.

“Are all of those for me?” I asked, gazing at him. For some reason, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of this man. He had one of those looks that made you want to stare at him all day.

“Maybe.” he said with a wink. “We’re going to play a little game.”

“A game. Wow, be prepared to get your ass beat.” I teased, half serious.

“We’ll see about that hun.”

It amazed me at how fast I began to feel comfortable around him. How the hell could someone, a complete stranger, cheer me up so quickly?

As soon as the bartender placed the drinks in front of us, he picked up one of the shot glasses. A bowl full of lime slices was sat beside them as well.

“Here are the rules. Each of us tells each other something about ourselves…whether it is true or false. If it false, but we answer true…we have to take a shot. And vice versa.

“Okay cool. I’m game. You go first.”

“Okay…” he took a second to gather up a question. “I’m twenty-two years old.”

“False.” I answered quickly.

He looked at me with amused eyes. “…actually, it’s true.”

“What? No fair!”

“How? No excuses…go ahead and take your poison.”

I shook my head and almost took the shot to the head before he stopped me.

“What?” I asked.

Without saying a single word, he took my hand into his spread my index and thumb finger apart.

“Lick” he said in a demanding kind of way.

“Excuse me?”

“Lick the skin so that I can pour salt on it. You have to do it before you take a shot of tequila”

I did as he said and licked the area. He then poured a little bit of salt on it and looked up at me.

“Now you have to lick the salt off and then take the shot. I’ll give you the lime when you’re done.”

I followed his directions once again and quickly tossed the warm liquid down my throat.

“Shit that’s strong!” I blurted out after biting into the lime.

“I know…your turn.”

I placed the glass on the counter and focused my eyes on him. “Okay…hm, I’m from Manhattan.”

“False.”

I let out a deep sigh. I could already see where this game was headed. “You’re right. I’m from the Bronx.”

Jason let out a heart chuckle. “My turn. I have a wife.”

“True…wait-“

“Nope. False..”

“Fuck!” I said, laughing. After three more shots of tequila, I felt all kinds of tipsy, deeply regretting not eating any food earlier. I don’t think I was thinking straight.

Jason scooted the rest of the shot glasses aside. “Alright. That’s enough for you.”

“I can’t believe you beat me.”

“What can I say? I get pretty competitive.”

I finally lifted myself up from the barstool and pulled my dress down for what seemed like the 100th time tonight.

“Thank you so much for the drinks. I can pay half.” On the menu, I read that each shot of tequila costs ten bucks. So that would be forty plus the eight spent on my vodka and cranberry. I definitely didn’t have the money to be spending forty-eight dollars on alcohol. And I only carried twenty to the club.

“No…that’s not necessary” Jason said.

I ignored him and turned around to dig in my bra. I know, how unladylike? How else was I supposed to get to it? While I was trying to find the twenty I hid in there, I felt his large hand pressed up against my left breast.

“I have it covered.”

I had no choice but to laugh. “I can see you have it covered.”

He quickly removed it as if he had touched fire and blushed.

“I apologize.”

I giggled, turned around, and started walking towards the exit. Jason caught up with me and grabbed my arm.

“Wait. What are your plans for the rest of the night?”

I turned around to face him. “Why?” I had to look up in order to meet his eyes. He had to be at least 6’4”. My face came up to his chest.

“Because…well, hopefully I can change them.”

“Into what?” I questioned.

“I would like to invite you back to my place for a little while. I live right up the street on East 22nd.

“You’re kidding me right?” The only people that I’ve ever heard of that lived on East 22nd Street were filthy rich.

“About what?” Jason said, confused by my reaction.

“Oh um, nothing.”

“Yeah. I own a little condo over there.”

“I’d be delighted.” I’d be more than delighted actually, I thought to myself.

He smiled a wide smile, placed a crisp 100 dollar bill on the counter, and grabbed my hand. This night might be fun after all.

During the taxi ride to his apartment, I gazed out of the window in amazement.

“I can’t believe I’m going to a stranger’s house.”

“Did you come out with anybody? Where’s your boyfriend?”

“Where’s your girlfriend?”

“What makes you think I have a girlfriend?”

“What makes you think I have a boyfriend?” I asked challenging him.

“Are we going to play this game all night?”

“What game? And all night? I doubt I’ll be with you all night.”

He laughed a little and turned his head back towards the window. I couldn’t tell if it was one of those arrogant laughs that meant “we’ll see”, or if he really thought I was funny.

When we arrived at the destination a few minutes later, Jason got out of the car, paid the driver, and walked over to my door to open it. Such a gentleman.

I thanked him as I pulled down my dress. A fifty story skyscraper stood in front of us. The building was definitely a place for luxurious condos. While I was taking all of it in, a short stubby man ran up to us.

“Jason Jameson! Wow, I never thought I’d get to meet this lucky bastard. May I please have your autograph? My daughter loves you!”

Jason, not looking bothered at all, smiled and signed the man’s paper. That’s when I came to the realization that he must be famous…like, really famous; a man of high importance. So what the hell am I doing with him?

….oh my God. He must think I’m some sort of prostitute!

After the man walked away, perfectly content, Jason shook his head and continued to walk towards the building. I wrapped my jacket tighter around myself and followed him in. I was curious to know what the inside looked like. And wow was I beyond impressed! Only millionaires could live here. I tried my hardest to ignore all of the stares people in the lobby gave me as I walked through. Jason didn’t even seem to be bothered by them. Maybe it was because he’s used to it.

Both of us remained quiet as the elevator traveled up to his floor. He lived on the 50th floor, of course.

The elevator stopped and we stepped out. Jason gently took hold of my arm before we went any further.

“Before we walk in, I don’t want you to think that I’m this-“

“I’ve already judged you, Jason”, I said, cutting him off. “Go ahead and open the door.”

“I’m not who you think I am.”

“I’m not so sure of that. If you think that I’m some prostitute-“

“What?! Of course not!”

“Yeah right! I’m black, I looked like a tramp, and you just met me. What the fuck else would you want? I’m sure you don’t decide to randomly take chicks like me home on a daily basis!”

“Wow. And it hasn’t crossed your mind that I would actually want to get to know you?!”

I paused, turned around, and walked right back towards the elevator.

“Bullshit” I mumbled under my breath, pressing the down button on the elevator.

“I don’t want you to go anywhere, come inside with me.” He walked closer to my and embraced me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist. Jason’s breath invaded the space surrounding my neck. I could smell his masculine scent mixed in with his heavenly smelling cologne and deodorant.

“Please..?” he whispered hotly in my ear. That move alone sent shivers down my spine. His voice was raspy and deep with a hint of a New York accent.

“You don’t even know my name.”

“I’ll guess until I find out”. All of a sudden, I felt his full lips press up against the crook of my neck.

There was no way I could turn down this offer so I moved away from him and walked over to his door.

“Open it.”

My jaw nearly dropped to the hardwood floor when I got the first look at his “little condominium”. Ha! Little my ass! I mean, the place looked like it belonged on MTV Cribs. All of the walls were see through and the Manhattan skyline shined through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. To the right of the door was the kitchen/bar with all of the newest appliances. And to the left of the door was the living room. A huge 80 inch TV graced the wall and modern furniture was spread out all over the place. It didn’t even look like someone lived here. It was that clean and tidy. Hell, I was scared to move.

“Wow” was all I could say.

“You like it?” Jason said, taking my coat off for me and laying it across the back of a chair.

“Your place is so beautiful.”I said, noticing the fireplace. The thought of his arms being wrapped around me as we snuggle in front of it came across my mind.

“Thanks. Want anything to drink?”

“Water please."

I stayed stationary…mainly because I didn’t want to mess anything up.

“Get comfortable. Mi casa es su casa.” Jason said from the kitchen.

I smirked, walked into the living room and cautiously sat down on the pricey brown leather couch. A few seconds later, he walked back in with a bottle of cold water.

“Thank you” I took the bottle out of his hand and looked around, nervously.

“No problem.” he said, taking a seat right beside me.

“Can you answer one question for me?”

“I’ll answer anything for you…as long as you tell me your name.”

“Keyshia…K-E-Y-S-H-I-A.” I don’t know why I spelled it out for him. It was a habit I picked up a long time ago I guess.

“Mm…Keyshia.”. The way my named rolled off of his tongue made me have to adjust the way I was sitting. I’ve never heard my name sound sexy…ever.

“Keyshia what?” he resumed to ask me.

“Uh…Reynolds. Keyshia Reynolds.”

After a few seconds of us staring at each other in silence, I decided to get straight to the point. “What did you see in me?

“Hm?”

“What did you see in me at the club? Like why did you approach me?”

“You looked sad.”

“Wait. That’s all it took for you to approach me? So you just go up to every girl that looks sad?

“No. It’s something about you. I can’t put my finger on it. But I felt like I needed to say something to you.”

“Oh…” What else could I say?

I jumped a little from the sound of my phone vibrating in my coat pocket. It was probably Alicia calling for the 8th time tonight.

Jason looked at me with an understanding expression and lifted himself up out of the chair.

“I’ll be in the bathroom while you take your call.”

I nodded and made my way towards the kitchen.

“Hello?”, answering my phone and watching Jason walk towards the back.

“Keyshia! Where the hell are you?!” Alicia screamed into the phone. Ha, she legitimately sounded worried.

“I decided to go home because I felt sick”, I lied.

“Sick? Yeah right!”

“Whatever. I’m safe, if that’s why you called.”

I held the phone closer to my ear while I walked through the living room and towards the back of the condo. When I got down the hallway, I spotted the master bedroom. It, too, had floor-to-ceiling windows that showed the skyline through them. The room was this huge empty clean space with nothing but a California King bed covered with white linens and another flat screen TV. A chaise lounge rested in the corner and the master bathroom’s door was closed.

“I’ll call you tomorrow when I wake up.” I said, wanting to hang up on her.

“I’m coming over.”

“And I’m not going to answer. I need some time to myself.”

“But-“

“Bye Alicia.” I cut her off by hanging up on her.

I see you’ve located my bedroom.” Jason said, scaring the daylights out of me causing me to jump.

He came into the room with his suit jacket off, a loosened tie, and rolled up sleeves. God only knows how much that look turned me on. I got a peek of his hairless chest because the first four buttons to his shirt were unbuttoned.

“Keyshia…you’re so damn gorgeous.”, he whispered.

“Thank you” I whispered back, staring into his eyes. He reached down and caressed one of my cheeks. “I should go.”

“Why”, he said, frowning.

“There’s no way I can let myself do this.”

“Do what?”

“I thought I’d be more spontaneous going out to a nightclub…and then, I thought I’d be even more spontaneous by going home with a guy I don’t know. This is where it stops. I don’t know what the hell I am doing and by making these types of decisions, I could get myself in so much trouble.” Why in the hell did I choose to ramble on about nothing in particular now? The look on his face made me seem all the more crazy…but then he kissed me.

Jason cut me off in the middle of my freaking out and basically took ownership of my lips. My body melted as his tongue found its way into my mouth. For a second there, I thought I was in one of those movies where the time passed by slowly because of that perfect kiss. Nothing else seemed to matter in that moment. Out of all the guys I’ve kissed, Jason is by far was the best one yet. He kissed me like my lips were his favorite candy and he couldn’t get enough.

He detached his lips from mines so quickly that I almost fell towards him wanting more.

“Whoa.” I said, pressing two fingers against my lips. Shit.

My nipples hardened against the tiny red dress. I blushed, hoping he didn’t catch sight of that. Jason leaned his forehead against mines and stared into my eyes, still catching his breath from the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my body in closer to him.

He took a handful of my hair into his fist and bent down to claim my lips again. A moan escaped my lips and he grunted.

Completely out of nowhere, he lifted me up and my legs immediately wrapped themselves around his hips. Jason’s hands palmed my butt as he carried me over to the bed. He gently placed me on the bed and knelt down on the floor, beginning to take my shoes off.

I stared up at the ceiling in deep thought. It’s my birthday and up until now, they’ve all been shitty. Why ruin that pattern by not having a little fun?

Jason finally came back up to my level and stared into my eyes. The bulge in his pants pressed hard up against my thigh and a light sweat broke out on his face.

“Tell me what you want Keyshia. I’ll give you anything.”

“I want you.” I replied, beginning to unbutton the rest of the buttons to his shirt.






Chapter End Notes:

please review! the love scene was supposed to be in this chapter, but it's going to take me forever to write it because it's my first one lol 

oh, and i apologize in advance for the grammatical errors!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.