Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shortest chapter ever! The chapter is pretty much self-explanatory. Chris leaves for London.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 20- Departure

Two weeks. Two amazing lovely weeks filled with lovely memories. And abso-fucking-lutely breathtaking mind-blowing sex.

I spent the majority of my time with my friends who were basically my family and my girlfriend.

My girlfriend. It sounded so right.

I was going to miss everyone, and I was going to miss my woman like crazy. After all we’ve been through I wanted to stay with her. However, we were going to be apart for a few weeks before she came to visit me for a week.

I was now at the airport surrounded by my friends.

I hugged everyone. My sister and Isobel were openly crying. The guys were pretty emotional but they didn’t shed a tear. A very pregnant Giselle came up to me and hugged me almost unable to control herself from crying.

It was almost time for me to go.

I hadn’t say my goodbyes to Allegra yet. She came up to me and hugged me.

“I’m going to miss you. Damn, I already miss you Fitzie.”

“Me too, Cassy.” I pinched her nose and she frowned.

“How many times I’ve told you not to call me Cassy?” she lightly punched me in the arm.

“Is that how you treat your boyfriend before he departs?” I pouted.

“You’re right.”

“I know I am, Keiko.” I sighed. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Keep loving me.”

“I will. Keep loving me too. And cherish the memories we have, especially the amazing love-making. I’m yours, you’re mine and that’s how it is suppose to be.” She whispered in my ear before kissing me full on the mouth.

I responded without holding myself back even though we were in public. I’ve never been a fan of PDA,  but I didn’t care today.

I squeezed her ass for good measure and broke the kiss. “We don’t have time for a quickie so I suggest we stop.” I gave her little butterfly kisses. I broke our embrace.

“Bye guys! I’ll see you soon.” I turned around and went to the check-in, keep looking back at the love of my life and my family.

I was going to miss them.






Chapter End Notes:

Ta-da I hope you enjoyed it! I'm tired and I don't think I'll be able to write now. One more chapter to go for Allegra's year without Chris. I'll write it probably tomorrow.

Now I have to go get ready for bed whilst watching the Paralympics. Jonnie Peacock you were great! (random)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.