Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next part




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

She walked out of the kitchen with two bottles of soda and a big bowl of popcorn. She wondered what movie they watching tonight. Friday movie night had become a weekly ritual for them

Originally Joe had planned it to cheer her up but eventually they began to do it at the end of the week. A way to unwind from work, and this life of hers that was becoming even more stressful by the second.

Joe walked downstairs in pajama bottoms. She mentally screamed at herself to stop staring at his chest.

But it was kinda hard not to. You see, Joe was the epitome of muscular. Not bodybuilder muscular, but that hunky muscular you see on football players. Let's face it, Joe was hot, sexy, fine, forget it he was so good looking he could revert a woman to talking to baby talk. Dude was Gabba Gabba.

She tore her eyes off him. She swore he did stuff like that on purpose because he knew it got to her even though she refused to admit it.

‘You know you like him. Love him even.' Her subconscious said

‘Don't say that.' She argued.

‘Why not? You know it's true.'

‘He's a coworker, and I'm staying with him temporarily it'll complicate things so no.'

‘If you say so.'

She groaned aloud at the mental argument she was having with herself.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing. What movie are we watching?" she asked handing him his bottle of coke.

"I have decided on comedy tonight, so I picked an oldie. CB4." He said.

"That aint old it's only like three years old." She said.

"It aint new so therefore it's old." He said poking her side, to which she slapped him.

He put the movie in and grabbed the popcorn.

 

"Damn Khandi Alexander is sexy. You know, you two look just alike." He said.

"Everybody says that. I don't think so, I look way better and what kinda name is Khandi anyway?" she said.

"A sexy one. Don't hate her cuz she's beautiful." He said.

"Where'd you get that from a song?"

"No but it should be one." He said.

"Well whatever I still don't look like her." She said.

"Shhh your ruining the movie with your excessive talking." He was met with another slap.

"You know one of these days I'm gonna hit you back."

"I'd like to see you try." She said sticking out her tongue and sat back.

 

"Oh my G-d, Chris Rock is so funny! And Khandi is cool too I guess." She said.

"Yeah and she still looks like you." He said.

"No she doesn't!" she said flicking his ear and putting the dishes in the sink.

He watched through the window. He'd finally found her. She'd definitely changed since he'd last been with her. Her body was curved in all the right places and he rose looking at her. He rubbed his growing erection the thought of her skin on his.

"Soon, soon." He whispered. But that didn't stop him from watching.

"Okay! Well, good night and I will see you tomorrow morning. G'night Joe." She said smiling and walking up the steps. Joe watched as her hips swayed up the stairs unaware that someone else was watching too. He turned around and watched TV and then when it hit about one o clock he got up tidying up before he went to bed. He didn't see the man creeping behind him until it was too late. His world went black.

He woke up in a dark room on a bed. He felt her still form next to him. He touched and found a pulse a pulse.

"Cathy? Catherine, wake up." He said shaking her.

"I'm up. Stop shaking me. He cut me right there." She said her voice laced with pain.

"Well, well, well, it looks like my little prisoners are up. Hello Candy, how've things been going for you? Oh, I know. You're on the radio now. Doing it big. I wonder does anyone know about your past? About your beloved Uncle Jay? Remember what we used to do?"  A man who was the color of cinnamon said walking and standing over them.

He turned the light on and the room was like an interrogation room with a window that you could look into the room with.

Joe felt shivers and saw that Catherine crying.

"This is your uncle?" he asked.

She cringed in response.

"Candy, I've missed you. 18 years is a really long time without your nice little body in my arms. I promise I'm not mad at you for telling. You were only sixteen, you didn't know any better. You filled out so nicely. I can't wait to be in you again. You were so sweet. My sweet little piece of Candy." He said.

She was shaking violently now.

"What do you want from me? Why? Just let us go and leave me alone." She yelled.

"I just want you love." He said caressing her cheek.

"Don't touch her! Don't you dare touch her!" Joe said pulling Catherine to him

"This your little boyfriend Candy? Dealing with vanilla now are we? I understand, vanillas are the best in the sack. They kept me busy while I away for all those years. I thought about you the whole time; your sweet tightness around me. Won't be long before I'm back." He said.

"Jay she need stitches. You cut her deep." Joe said looking at the new wound trying not focus on the old ones lacing her torso.

"Okay mister doctor. I'll be back Candy." Jay said walking away.

"Oh my god Catherine." Joe said turning towards her.

"He's raped me since I was twelve. My parents died when I was eight and he took me in. He was crazy, cutting me all the time, touching me. He called them experiments and that I couldn't tell because it was normal for family to do this to each other. I was only eight, I didn't know any better; I just knew I didn't like it. As I got older I found out it was called molestation and I was going to tell and he raped me and he told me that I was gonna go to foster care and worse stuff would happen to me. So I didn't tell. He didn't even go to jail for raping me he went for a bank robbery. But I was free I didn't care. I told them and they added on years. Foster care wasn't even bad." She said.

Jay walked down the steps and threw Joe stuff.

Joe lifted her shirt and poured the iodine on without warning and then numbed it with something. He stitched her up with care and bandaged her tiny torso.

"Now we can get started." Jay said walking towards them.

Joe hopped up in front of her.

"Her stitches have to heal or they'll pop." He said.

"Oh okay. Don't want my little Candy hurt." Jay said walking up the steps and turning off the light.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" she asked.

"My mother was a nurse. She taught me how to do that when I in high school." He said.

"Wow." She said

He pulled her close to him.

"I'm sorry Joe. This is all my fault. You shouldn't be a part of this." She said.

"No it's not your fault. If I wasn't here who knows what he'd be doing to you right now. I'm like your guardian angel." He said.

She chuckled.

"If that's what you want to call it." She said.

"Catherine look at me. He's not going to touch I promise. Okay?"

She nodded her head in understanding before laying it on his chest and they drifted off to sleep.

Joe had no idea how long they been there but every day, jay came to see if she was healed.

"She won't be healed for another week." Was always the reply. It worked for a while. She was healed but Joe was trying to keep jay away from Catherine as long possible.

Jay crept down the steps. He knew they were asleep maybe he could get to her while Joe was asleep. He couldn't wait anymore. He grabbed her and she woke almost immediately.

"Joe!" she screamed.

Joe woke up and grabbed her pulling her back to him.

"No I can't fucking wait anymore!" jay creamed.

"Jay you don't need another rape charge the list is long enough." Joe said saying the first thing that came to his head. Maybe he could talk jay into letting him go.

"You're right. Okay." Jay said.

That was easier than he thought. He heard Catherine sigh with relief.

"I want you to do it. And fuck her nice Joe." Jay said freezing Joe in his tracks.

Definitely not what he expected.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because I still need pleasure. Then you'll understand why I fucked her."

"But I-."

"Joe. It's okay. Just, let's get it over with okay?" Catherine said.

"But Cathy I-."

"Joe please before he changes his mind. Please!" she said.

"3...2...-."

"Joe!"

"Okay! I'll do it! I'm sorry Catherine." He said.

She quietly undressed and jay went and sat behind the window. Joe quickly undressed and climbed on top of her.

"I'm so sorry Catherine. I didn't think it would be this way." He said.

She kissed him softly on lips.

"I'd rather it be you than him." She said.

He positioned himself and slowly entered. She gasped at his size. He pumped in and out of her gently.

He was finally making love to the woman he'd been in love with since he met her and it was because he was being forced to.  Because her sadistic uncle was obsessed with her.

The pleasure intensified and her nails dug into his back.

"I, I love you Catherine." He whispered.

"I love you too. Joseph!" she moaned. He grabbed her waist and pounded into her.

"Mmph!" she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

His strokes became hard and erratic and he grabbed her hands putting them above their heads kissing her passionately. They came together in that moment. He collapsed pulling her to him their sweat slicked bodies sticking together.

"That was great! Now Candy on top! Right now!" jay flinched.

Catherine flinched and straddled him and slid down on him. Joe groaned grabbing her hips as she set a pace. Soon she was riding him faster. He sat up and pulled a nipple into his mouth her walls clenched and she threw her head back moaning loud and long. She came and he pounded into her spilling his seed in her.

He shuddered pulling her close. Their breathing settled and he looked her in the eye. She seemed as if she was shy.

He leaned in to kiss but she turned her head and climbed off him laying down and facing the wall.

Jay was done and going upstairs so Joe laid down. He wondered what was wrong with Catherine.

Catherine's mind was reeling. It wasn't supposed to be real. She was supposed to act and fake it. Not say I love you. She hoped Joe didn't think that this meant they would date after this. She couldn't let him love her.

More time passed by.

"Jay please can we just go. We've been here a while. How long do you think you'll be able to hide us? The police are gonna find your trail. Plus Catherine's sick she's been throwing up almost every day." He said.

"No you will leave when I say you can. I'll kill you if I have to. You're staying."

"You're a fucking creep. You raped your niece from the time she was eight years old and when she finally gets away you kidnap her. You are a fucking perverted pedophile piece of trash!" Joe yelled.

"I am not those things. She and I were supposed to be together. When she smiled at me when she was born I knew. That's why I killed them. They wouldn't understand. But I needed to get to her and they were in my way." Jay yelled.

Catherine stood.

"You killed my parents!"

"Yep brake line just like that. Don't you see Candy? I love you." He said.

She screamed in rage and punched him in the face. Joe took that opportunity to kick his kneecap in. They heard a loud crack and took that chance to run. They ran up the steps and Joe kicked the door down. He grabbed her and they ran out the front door realizing they were downtown. They ran to the WNYX building and went in.

 he sat her in the chair. She looked she was going to be sick so he put the trashcan in front of her and she was sick before he even walked away.

He bent down in front of her caressing her face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Joe don't worry." She said with a smile.

He got her water from the kitchen, just as Dave walked in.

"Catherine! Oh my gosh! Who did this to you? I'm calling 911." He said.

Joe walked out the kitchen handing her the water.

"We made it out Catherine. We made it, we are safe now." He said as the paramedics rushed over to them.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.