Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

“No, no. NO! Please don’t, just let me go.” Her arms and legs were swinging in an attempt to fight me off.  I just hold onto her in the alley. Humans have a tendency to fight before real panic sets in and immobilizes them. The fight often tuckers them out, leaving them more vulnerable and a little pliant. This makes it easier for me. No one likes to spill food or drink so I’m not keen on rushing to bite the girl if she’s fighting and make a mess. Who’s going to clean it up? Me that’s who. It’s bad enough leaving behind an unconscious person who can recover (possibly) from the blood loss, let alone someone with blood on their clothing and no signs of wounds.

“What do you mean let you go? You said you thought vamps were hot. Something about Edward, or was it Jasper?” Oops there she goes wriggling again. Who knew she had more fight in her? This scrawny little blonde smelled like marijuana and liquor. Dressed like some vamp Goth whore with pale skin and heavily kohled eyes, this ‘girl’ tried to be a bad ass by going to a club that was practically a feeding ground for the undead and downright unholy. Trying to snag herself a “vampire” she never realized how lucky she got.

Shrill screams fell from her lips as well as more pleas for mercy. Promises of silence about my kind, testimonies about how she’s a good person. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I give her a shake, nothing too jarring. Just something to get her attention. Purple black tear tracks stream down her face, her blood red lipstick smudged and hair an absolute mess. Now she looks more like a girl who got into mommy’s makeup kit.

“Stop the crying, sweets. You’re only making me annoyed.” 

I tilt her head to the side and up slightly. I feel my gums aching, my throat itching and my stomach clenching. I run my tongue of my teeth as I bend closer to that special vein. Whimpers and sniffles are all I hear from her. I thought of giving her one of those classic doctor bullshit lines, “you’ll feel a little pinch” or “don’t tense up, it’ll hurt more”, but why prolong it further. I open my mouth allowing my upper lip to pull up over my teeth.  I push for forward and my canines dig into her flesh like a knife through butter. A jerk and a tensing of the muscles tell me that it was more than a pinch. Blood streamed into my mouth going down my throat soothing the itch. Have you ever been so thirsty that once you drink something you can feel it traveling down your throat into your stomach? The relief you feel after consuming the beverage?

Her heart is slowing. She no longer whimpers. In fact she makes no noise which means she’s lost consciousness. I extract my teeth as cleanly as possible, before setting her down on the ground. I catch my thumb on my tooth slicing the pad of it open before squeezing out enough from the wound before it heals to smear on the bites. Leaning down I run it over the bite marks before pulling back to check my work. All clear, job well done Adam. Straightening up and fixing my jacket, I give her one last look. Someone should be able to find her in the morning. I know she can’t hear me but,

“Team Jacob, bitch.” 


 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.